1889 Post-Fire Seattle rebuild speed: 5,625 buildings in 18 months

Arc314

humanoidlord

A Scientific refute of Quantum / D-Wave - Computer Simulation Theory, AI Artificial Intelligence and Technological Singularity / Transhumanism. "Consciousness Does Not Compute (and Never Will)"
hard A.I AKA sentient A.I is a myth, it has been proven to be impossible many times, yet nutty scientists stil fear-monger about evil A.Is, for the same reason people like alex jones fearmonger: to sell stuff and keep the sheep scared

i think its fake news, they are just talking gibberish to each other, not a language

Arc314

Posting for discussion as the building anomalies are a small part of the larger picture of stolen history.Interesting 30 minute video covers some possibilities on what might of happened to our past "perception" of History vs. the current 'reality' (historical narrative). "At Some Point Something Changed Reality - What Was It?" recommend reading video comments: "They figured out how the brain functions and what Frequency a brain stores information. By changing the Frequency tones changes our view on what we see. "

I'm getting chills here... There's more...

Wikipedia's only source for my local version this event -- mind you, probably the biggest or second-biggest disaster in the city's history -- is a secondary source for an anniversary event commemorating the fire... other articles link to dead-end sources, but here are some interesting clues as to the nature of the fire....

"Most likely, the sudden burst of strong wind that allowed the fire to obliterate the city in less than an hour showered embers on several locations. .... The heat became so intense that buildings and the clothes on people’s backs burst into flames. Eyewitness accounts get truly gruesome. ... Some people, like George Bailey, the bartender at the swanky Burrard Hotel, went mad and were unable to save themselves." "Went mad"?? What does that mean!!

Here, even the journalist is suspicious:

"The Great Fire is almost too perfect an origin myth: the story of determined pioneers persevering through an unthinkably tragic disaster and going on to create a great city out of the ashes. Most incredibly, survivors saw their misfortune as an opportunity to build a better city – this time with bricks – and within a few short days new buildings mushroomed and businesses began reopening. “Our city is their monument,” wrote city archivist Major Matthews."

I'll have to track down some information on the rebuild and the construction archives
Very interesting.......I thought no one died in this fire?
Me smells a rat !!!
Not surprising actually, the most consistent aspect of all these hoaxes is how inconsistent they all are with regard to reason and logic, and truth.
Another aspect to take into consideration would be ZERO human casualty suffered during the Great Seattle Fire. From the probability stand point even. Somewhat highly bizarre.
From above "the clothes on peoples backs burst into flames" and George Bailey (It's a Wonderful Lie) went mad and could not save himself. Sounds to me like that reporters account included deaths.

Last edited:
There are numerology fingerprints all over the fire dates (days/month....they don't typically use the year) as well as the numbers of buildings destroyed and rebuilt (not just Seattle, but every one I've read about thus far) Unbeknownst to most, these fingerprints are all over everything we see and hear - movies, music, advetising, the plethora of current hoaxes and false flag media events etc. It's quite remarkable. The layouts of cities worldwide are embedded with the sacred geometry and numerology of the Knights Templar, revealing pentagrams, hexograms and the various crosses of the Knights Templar.

Back to the topic.

The amount of detail and aquired knowledge of events in the PI articles published THE VERY NEXT DAY (although they lost all their offices, presses and machinery) was absurd, and typical of current hoaxes. The writing style and use of terms as well does not match the era for the most part, which indicates indicates to me it was written more recently.

An intro paragraph in one column of the paper finishes with "Food For the Forked Tongues" which is a reference to the serpent snake, then is signed as the Phoenix, which of course is what all these Great Fire hoaxes is all about: The Phoenix rising from the ashes. The Globalists at the very top love their Phoenix symbolism. Take a look at the mural in the UN building in New York.

All in all, my opinion is these fires never even occurred (nor the various expositions) as the photos (and various early films) are clever early versions of analog photoshopping, overlays of negatives depicting various scenes to support the narrative.

So who built these? And for whom?
Why did Seattle go from a population of 9700 to 43K from 1885 to 1890.....then to 53k the next year?

As indicated in many posts on this topic, something very significant is being hidden regarding our past. There are some excellent theories being tossed around.

Funny how the YouTube video in post #66 does not work any more.
Oh wow, that's creepy.....master number and all.
I looked on YouTube....nothing 30 mins long.....the least they could have done is make it 29mins long (2+9=11)
😈

Last edited:

Dirigible

Another question, who's faking the photographs... Who had the knowledge back them to so it?

LordAverage

The Statue of Liberty was built by French sculptor Auguste Bartholdi, with the help of tons of workers working ten hour days, seven days a week for nine years! The statue was finally finished in 1884 and presented to America on July 4th.

For a reference to how truly insane 10 buildings a day is. I know buildings and statues are not quite the same but still, nothing can explain that time/work difference. Though of course who knows how long the statue of liberty ACTUALLY took to build or where it even came from. But clearly something very different was happening in french construction and american construction if the numbers are true here :thinking:

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Every time I see this topic make its way to the front page again, it makes me wonder if our investigative reporters operate within the allowed paradigm.

With proper investigative resources it could be an interesting story.

Veritas

Interesting stuff here . I live close to seattle myself and would like to add the old underground city of downtown pioneer square. It looks to be related to all this fire, earthquake, mudflood stuff as well. They used to offer tours of it , not sure if they still do, i might have to go find out take a look. Always looking for another piece to our scattered puzzle called hi-story.

Seattle_Underground_Tour_04.jpg

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The underground Seattle is a separate interesting topic. Will definitely initiate a thread on it one of these days.

What an amazing topic. This was also strange for me that after so mass destruction of US cities, they were rebuilt one by one in 1 or 2 years. @KorbenDallas gave possible explanations about this issue and gave as a first "Time tables are screwed up" solution. This is the most convincing explanation for me now.
We have many old maps where we can clearly see such areas like Siberia, Amazonia, and Africa were populated heavily and we can find many cities which do not exist anymore. We have also maps with cities on Antarctica (Pri Reis). I haven't seen such maps of Australia but on Google Maps we can spot traces of roads in the middle of nowhere, so I suspect it was the same with this continent. We still have many ruins of cities that still exist but were never dug out and rebuilt and are called "ancient cities" now.
So this is my theory: According to Wiki magnetic field was changed many times in the past. I took the picture from my previous post and modified a little bit to show what I mean.
Capture.jpg
White color on that graf stands for "renaissance" like environment that is: no cold, no winter, vegetation is growing richly whole year without heavy agriculture, in other words very good conditions. The black color is "ice age" that we have today which means winters, vegetation mostly once a year and necessity of organized agriculture and solving coldness issue. Half of the year cold and sometimes very cold.
I think there was one big Earth disaster which wiped out the whole civilization. A few people survived and try to recover from that trauma. Old advanced technology was still in use and people were able to rebuild a few cities. As we see today mostly in US and Europe and probably those were areas where more people survived. What we have today is reconstruction only where Greco-romano style and technique was still in use. And again, reconstruction was only a small percentage of cities we can find on old maps. Most of the areas where traces of civilization can be found were never recovered. Most of the cities from old maps do not exist anymore.
But soon after, the next disaster came but this time mud was the major cost for the population. Elites started to drop old advanced technology and propagate "dirty" industry everywhere.
So my conclusion is those pictures of cities before "fires" are much older ones. I have seen pictures of cities that look completely different than now and were drawings mostly. They might depict cities which no longer exist but were assigned to the existing city and dated as "very old" or "just artist imagination". In addition, to make things harder for us, new governments were working hard to wipe out or twist any memories of past (but very recent) advanced civilization.