1918 Influenza Pandemic resulted in the deaths of 50 to 100 million

Onthebit

500 million people affected even remote villages? Unusual in that it was most devastating to the population usually the most capable of fighting off disease? People of childbearing age? Certainly doesn't sound 'natural' to me.... This probably on the heels of whatever 'mudflood' catastrophe happened.

"The 1918 influenza pandemic was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus. It infected 500 million people around the world, including people on remote Pacific islands and in the Arctic, and resulted in the deaths of 50 to 100 million (three to five percent of the world's population), making it one of the deadliest natural disasters in human history.

Disease had already greatly limited life expectancy in the early 20th century. In the first year of the pandemic, life expectancy in the United States dropped by about 12 years. Most influenza outbreaks disproportionately kill juvenile, elderly, or already weakened patients; in contrast, the 1918 pandemic predominantly killed previously healthy young adults." - Spanish flu - Wikipedia

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
500 mil could just as easily be 5 bil. It’s hard to judge the accuracy of the stats. We have a certain group of people writing the history.

The event itself is very bizarre indeed and sure does fit into the time frame. I think Soviet Revolution took place around the same time. There were millions of casualties as well, though not to to the extent of the pademic above.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
If we take into account all “Roman” style buildings which existed in this world, all them star shaped forts, and towns, and all the other unaccounted structures, the sheer number of people populating this planet would have to be way beyond the reported 500mil. Where did they all go?

OP
OP
Onthebit

Onthebit

With most of the elders gone previous and a tiny population of 'educated' being lost after? (sterilized) The history could be anything you want it to be
..... Reminds me about this book I read long ago: The White Plague by Frank Herbert

"tells of one man who is pushed over the edge of sanity by the senseless murder of his family and who, reappearing several months later as the so-called Madman, unleashes a terrible plague upon the human race---one that zeros in, unerringly and fatally, on women. "

whitewave

I was surprised to hear the description of the initial observations. I know one form of biological warfare or another has been around since warring tribes catapulted corpses over the walls of their enemies to infect them. The deadliest outbreak in history (with maybe the exception of bubonic plague) starts at a Military Base in Kansas where the winds spreading it would sweep unabated across large areas.

What caught my attention was the reports of yellow smoke filling the skies. I've burned horse manure and it doesn't create yellow smoke or haze. And would burning it suggest that the flu is an animal-borne disease that can pass the species barrier (like bird flu in recent years)?

Infecting military personnel is a time-honored tradition as they are able to travel the globe and become living vectors of disease. They had to have been among the first infected because, apparently, we sent most of our doctors and nurses to Europe to deal with the flu there rather than flooding Kansas with them where it supposedly originated. Why wasn't Kansas the hardest hit if it originated there and health officials were so slow to deal with the problem?

Fun fact: After surviving smallpox with the arrival of the white man, native Americans were unwilling to take any medical advice regarding how to help themselves during the 1918 flu. African Americans introduced the natives to a plant that grew here as well as in Africa-broomweed (Gutierrezia sarothrae). It saved many lives but blacks and native americans alike were unwilling to share this knowledge with the rest of the country for personal reasons. Having had the flu (not Spanish flu), I've experimented with this plant (drinking a decoction of it) and was pleased to discover that all symptoms were gone in less than 24 hours with a single dose! I forage it every year now.

Also, we import the herb anise from China for the manufacture of Tamiflu. Shekallic acid is the active ingredient in Tamiflu and is abundant in the immature (green) seeds of sweet gum trees. So next time we have a flu outbreak and a Tamiflu shortage as we did in the '90's and again THIS year you can help yourself .

(Didn't mean to get off topic-just thought it was too important to not share.)

asatiger1966

With most of the elders gone previous and a tiny population of 'educated' being lost after? (sterilized) The history could be anything you want it to be
..... Reminds me about this book I read long ago: The White Plague by Frank Herbert

"tells of one man who is pushed over the edge of sanity by the senseless murder of his family and who, reappearing several months later as the so-called Madman, unleashes a terrible plague upon the human race---one that zeros in, unerringly and fatally, on women. "
My thoughts are that instead of a god we were created by a Goddess. The gods are male, jealous, self hating and really think that they are the creator, they hate the Goddess, they have been trying to destroy her for almost eternity, not realizing that if they succeed they will perish along with her. But they cant succeed because they cannot destroy their creator.

So for millennium they have parried and blocked through the Galaxy . Using her other creations as pawns. The Goddess can not kill them because of a cosmic glitch that we can't understand. But it is clear to me that were fighting for balance, once achieved the genie goes back in the bottle. This helps explain the total ongoing attempt at domination of the female.Pop Psychology at its best.

And today we are being urged, most insistently, to line up and get our flu shots. You can even get one at WalMart, just before shopping for Christmas gifts and groceries! Forgive me for being suspicious of a medical procedure performed at a big-box store, but yeah, I'm a little suspicious. :cautious: What's next, appendectomies while you wait? Have your tonsils out for the start of the school term? First, we are told there is no cure for influenza. Then, we are told to get in line for the latest flu prevention shot...which doesn't actually prevent influenza, to judge by all the people who get sick, anyway. So, what is it actually for? Am I right to think that there might be a sinister motive, or is it really just a misguided effort by scientists who are genuinely mistaken?

trismegistus

So, what is it actually for? Am I right to think that there might be a sinister motive, or is it really just a misguided effort by scientists who are genuinely mistaken?
A little column A, little column B.

There are scientists and doctors who genuinely believe what they've been told by their communities about flu shots. It seems most of the time you won't succeed in the medical or science fields if you don't "toe the party line" when it comes to things like flu shot effectiveness. The ones who play along either do so comfortably without ever questioning the efficacy, or they know and simply do not care (psychopaths fit this mold).

Once you start moving up into the higher echelons of those fields is where you start to see the sinister motives. These are the eugenicists, technocrats, and boardrooms (also psychopaths) that run the scientific and medical communities through their "thought leadership". They run the hospitals, pharma companies, and research laboratories. They hide behind a mountain of lawyers, non-profits, and corruption and would be the first to blame for these deeds.

I have never had a flu shot, and I never will. In the last decade I've had a proper flu maybe once or twice - - everyone who I know that get the flu shot every year seem to also get the flu approximately once a year. Total scam.

LetsHak

GnosticMedia's UnSpun show has been putting out some great material in this area. tl;dw Most of the big plagues were deliberate genocide by covert biological warfare, often followed by a military and/or colonial invasion.

Then they turn around and sell us vaccines for the plagues they created. Then they poison the vaccines to destroy our health and make customers for life.

Recent vaccine industry insider testimony, the highlights:

The whole 9 hours -- WELL WORTH your time:

This is really just scratching the surface. Not sure how deep you guys want to dig here -- there are some pretty shocking realizations buried within that affect nearly all of us on a very personal level.

Last edited: