2017 Urban fires in California. Could DEW weapons be the true cause?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Somehow, 2017 California urban fires allegedly caused by forest fires look somewhat reminiscent of those 19th century great fires. Tesla’s Death Ray comes to mind for whatever reason. Will your town be next?

california_fire_2017.jpg

Where are the house remains?

CA-Fires-2017.jpg CA-Fires-2017_1.jpg CA-Fires-2017_2.jpg CA-Fires-2017_3.jpg
20B1DCDD-7CE1-43E7-874E-765DB7224BFF.jpeg 8176AB7D-3CEF-4D9D-9CA1-74D612EEFDAB.jpeg DAEC66AB-DCA4-4902-921F-B9BE73D073CA.png

It was a very selective blaze. Figure this one out.

CA-Fires-2017_selective_3.jpg CA-Fires-2017_selective_1.jpg CA-Fires-2017_selective_2.jpg DC73671E-C3EA-450D-AACD-DC077780477E.jpeg BBCA026D-9AC9-4695-BE66-C3D0293EC8F5.jpeg

How could this happen?

wildfiresburnedhomes_1.jpg

Melted car wheels

CA-Fires-2017_melted metal.jpg CA-Fires-2017_melted metal_1.jpg CA-Fires-2017_melted metal_3.jpg CA-Fires-2017_melted metal_4.jpg

Melted glass

CA-Fires-2017_melted glass.jpg CA-Fires-2017_melted glass_3.jpg CA-Fires-2017_melted glass_2.jpg CA-Fires-2017_melted glass_1.jpg

Note: watch this tree burn inside out. Notice that leaves are still present around the burning tree.

tree-fire-california.jpg

Any thoughts?

in cahoots

...[A] scientist at the University of California who was studying what happened to structures in wildfires, Quarles found green bushes and blooming flowers next to houses reduced to cinders. How would a fire leave such an odd pattern?

He went looking for a culprit that could set a house on fire without torching everything around it. He found it in tiny embers, or firebrands, as they are known among wildfire scientists. Blown far from a wildfire by the wind, these bits of burning debris can wreak havoc if they collect in flammable spots around a house: a gutter filled with pine needles, an unscreened vent leading into an attic, or a trash can left open against a wall.

That's different from an older belief—one still widely held by the public—that a wildfire's dramatic, towering flames march through a neighborhood, incinerating buildings in their path. Earlier scientific research into home destruction during wildfires had focused on how close a sustained fire, like a burning bush, needed to be to a home to set it ablaze.
Sounds like many studies are conducted with spreading embers using wind tunnels. I haven't looked closely at these experiments but one can imagine how wildfire might "leapfrog" through low-density residential using the firebrand concept.

New Wildfire Science Shows That Small Steps Can Save Homes, Communities

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Temperatures reaching 2600-2700 Fahrenheit as well. Easily doubling any normal fires. There are a few interviews with firefighters pertaining to the issue on youtube. They are pretty buffled to say the least.

No doubt scientists will explain everything which does not make sense though.

I just find it superweird when a car melts from urban fire, but a plastic garbage can standing a few feet away does not.

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

I don't trust those videos though. There are people actually living there and even one of my friends had his house barely miss the fire. I'm going to need more proof other than people who don't even live near California. I do believe all the developed nations of the world, especially the US, has advanced weaponry since decades ago and improving, but they're not going to just destroy everything with no reason. Especially since these are homes and not museums or important buildings.

Fires aren't as contagious as most people think. They always move around and burn only certain areas where they can burn. Though I still don't get how fires can obliterate entire buildings though.

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

In one of those videos local residents are asking for investigation of what really happened. News media does not cover things like this.
Yeah, but I'd think they're covering up an arsonist if it was a conspiracy, but not an entire energy weapon.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
One thing I learned while playing with these things is that the day one stops searching for a plausible explanation, and starts looking for the one based on his own life experiences... it’s a big day.

Tomorrow they could burn a city to the ground somewhere in Africa. As long as CNN covers it as a consequence of some forest fire, there will be no doubt in anyone’s mind.

No reason to cover up for some sci-fi weapon, especially when everyone believes it does not exist. No witnesses would ever be believed, for they are branded as conspiracy theorists.

PrincepAugus

Hmm, but it's still not at the expanse that happened in the 17th-19th centuries. We'll just need to have a heads up.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I don’t see why not. It’s not like we understand the technology available to the pyramid builders, or polygonal masonry masters of the Ancient World. If it’s reasonable for some that they used copper chisels, it’s ok with me.

Tesla was talking about his Death Ray in the 1930s. Jericho’s walls collapsed from some unknown weapon God knows when.

I see distinctive resemblance between those 19th century urban fires, and 2017 California ones.

Will scientists have some rogue “fire storm” theory? Of course they will. It clearly works. This theory worked in the 19th century, and it still works in the 21st.

Their scientific voodoo magic even knows how to tie full size trees in a knot and twist-turn rip them apart. Microburst they say. Sure, why not.

CED14787-ECCF-46AC-931D-0430013F13D2.jpeg A84A538C-03DC-4B67-8CD6-8AA9D8802554.jpeg

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
There is one little handy tool out there. All of us can see the difference between a chainsaw cut tree and an axe chopped down one. Hence we can see what tool was used.

If a scientist comes up and says that it was done by a lightning induced microdust rotating due to low atmospheric pressure... are we supposed to believe his scientific opinion or our life experiences? Hypothetically everything is possible, but we do have our own eyes and judgement at the same time. What we do with it is up to the individual.

When wild fire starts melting glass evaporating entire neighborhoods but leaves trees with foliage intact, it’s up to that same very individual what to think.

1C36066B-572F-440F-8C96-CE5E93B1992B.jpeg

PrincepAugus

Microdust? Hahaha, sounds like made up things like black holes and neutron stars. Yeah I've read the article, and those trees were knocked out like a force has pushed them in that direction. And yes, that Sherlock Holmes quote still stand true!

pushamaku

but they're not going to just destroy everything with no reason. Especially since these are homes and not museums or important buildings.
This is a very naive viewpoint considering that the US government has a history of testing various weaponry on it own people.

A SHORT HISTORY OF US GOVERNMENT RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE
Secret Government Experiments On The American People

There is a ton of these articles out there. It's not a stretch to hypothesize that they are likely testing their toys under cover of natural phenomena.

The real issue here is the culture of cognitive dissonance such as in the case of 9/11, where there is so much evidence to disprove the official narrative and yet people will ignore evidence and their own reasoning because they cannot face the the fear and anxiety that will emerge once their worldview is challenged. So they deny and ridicule the messenger or worse, then Netflix and chill.

PrincepAugus

This is a very naive viewpoint considering that the US government has a history of testing various weaponry on it own people.

A SHORT HISTORY OF US GOVERNMENT RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE
Secret Government Experiments On The American People

There is a ton of these articles out there. It's not a stretch to hypothesize that they are likely testing their toys under cover of natural phenomena.

The real issue here is the culture of cognitive dissonance such as in the case of 9/11, where there is so much evidence to disprove the official narrative and yet people will ignore evidence and their own reasoning because they cannot face the the fear and anxiety that will emerge once their worldview is challenged. So they deny and ridicule the messenger or worse, then Netflix and chill.
I don't deny that. I am very anti-government (being that I'm Ancap), and I do know government testing on they're on civilians like MK-Ultra and many other disgusting things they do. However, energy weapons, whether directed at California forests or 9/11, is a stretch and not because I am in cognitive dissonance.

If anything, for the Olympic National Forest blast, I would bet that it was an electromagnetic burst from a natural phenomenon in the atmosphere.

EDIT: Alright, I'd admit, there may be a weapons test at the forest after viewing the video lol. Don't think I don't follow military technologies. I know about HAARP and energy weapons, along with those defense research papers and such. However, for this instance only. I'd think other "bursts" are natural electromagnetic phenomenons.

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

I don't deny that. I am very anti-government (being that I'm Ancap), and I do know government testing on they're on civilians like MK-Ultra and many other disgusting things they do. However, energy weapons, whether directed at California forests or 9/11, is a stretch and not because I am in cognitive dissonance.

If anything, for the Olympic National Forest blast, I would bet that it was an electromagnetic burst from a natural phenomenon in the atmosphere.

EDIT: Alright, I'd admit, there may be a weapons test at the forest after viewing the video lol. Don't think I don't follow military technologies. I know about HAARP and energy weapons, along with those defense research papers and such. However, for this instance only. I'd think other "bursts" are natural electromagnetic phenomenons.
I dunno, that fire damage does look odd. I've done a lot of fire protection work, although we don't have a wildfire problem where I am, I have read the prevention best practices, for rural homes in wildfire zones. It is ALL about depleting the fuel (trees and underbrush) between the house and the fire. Doesn't seem like this would have helped in those pics, it clearly wasn't using the trees to bridge the gaps.

humanoidlord

those are caused by the strange behaviour of fire embers, believe it ot not we still dont know everthing about the behaviour of fire (i speculate there is some ether related thing going on)

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Watch this lady, commenting CBS 5, video going totally crazy over the weirdness of these fires. Start at 2:55.

In a different video below, the guy says that Santa Rosa was microwaved in 2017. He has a point. Spot destruction allegedly caused by wild fire?

Californi_fire_bizarre_1.png

Hardy

I also wonder what's going on in Sweden at the moment.It looks like the forest is burning everywhere.I mean it's sweden and not mexico or california.On top of that there's this very poor coverage.There are the same meaningless pictures on all channels that could be made everywhere.A journalist, if there's anything like that at all, said that they don't let anyone in.
Ultimately, nobody knows exactly if and to what extent there are fires.
Motives could be: covert warfare,
Timber production,depopulation...
As for the Santo Rosa fires, it's one thing I saw back then- HIGHLY suspicious.I find the comparison with
19 th century great fires suitably.