2017 Urban fires in California. Could DEW weapons be the true cause?

whitewave

ISeenItFirst

Shit oh dear, if seeing that doesn't get people to sit up and take notice, even the most diehard "normie" would have to admit something is not normal/right about these fires. Even if a person could or would eliminate all the other things wrong about the fires, Just those pictures alone are enough proof. The beams only affecting un-ground objects is a good explanation for the trees still standing, but I still find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have combusted being so near the extreme heat these fires seem to have.
Code requires the electrical system and plumbing systems to be thoroughly grounded. They would be much better grounded than a tree would be.

Ice Nine

Code requires the electrical system and plumbing systems to be thoroughly grounded. They would be much better grounded than a tree would be.
Then that was an erroneous explanation I passed on that made sense at the time, because nothing else makes any sense about these fires to me.

ISeenItFirst

Then that was an erroneous explanation I passed on that made sense at the time, because nothing else makes any sense about these fires to me.
Sure, that's how we get to the facts. Hypothesis and tests. Everyone these days is scared to be wrong. Hard to write good hypothesis if you're scared of being wrong.

Fires are a way strange thing. I've worked in fire protection, and I'm willing to believe almost any theory on these fires. From natural fires, probably combined with complete mismanagement of forestry services by environmental wackjobs who only think about now.

(Aside: Static analysis is a HUGE problem these days. The CBO ONLY does static analysis. Like many of the others in public sector. We make decisions based on that data that assumes no one ever changes their behavior when faced with a change of circumstances. It is fukt and people parrot these numbers all day long, especially in regards to tax and revenue discussions.)

Anyways, gotta save those beetles. Nevermind that we are already interrupting the natural grow, die, burn, grow cycle many forests already have (Greatly oversimplified). We have to have a giant tinderbox for beetles to live in so they can inevitably burn to death with all of their forest kin.
The evidence is strange. WTH is on that picture, on the right side. Someone smear grease on the image?
Interestingly, I don't think grounding would affect something like magnetic induction, but then, that's about the only thing I feel I can safely rule out. I have been thinking though, with the advancement in superconductors, the power transmission and maybe even power switching required, might have moved into the realm of feasability. Still think we fall decidedly short on the range, power generation, and precision required. Something in the microwave spectrum on the other hand, or some kind of laser, might be more practical. Or maybe it was just that damn hot.
Most of the images show a consistent wind direction, and it does look like a very hot and fast moving fire. It really almost looks like someone put a giant bellows down and got a blowtorch effect going.

Ever seen a chimney fire? A good one is pretty much a giant blow torch and it sounds like a 747 taking off.

ISeenItFirst

Oh yeah, I got a great slow motion video somewhere of an old Christmas tree stuck in a bon fire. As impressive as that would be in a fireplace, it would have nothing on a good chimney fire in an old dirty chimney.
Get your chimneys cleaned once in a while folks, if you use em. Especially if you don't use the best fuels.

There is something about the psychology of humans where this is the case. In my day job, I could make a statement during negotiation that isn't resonating with the client. The next step is getting management involved - - in which they repeat the exact same thing to the client. The person now understands the exact same thing I told them earlier, but because someone else with some level of authority said it it makes sense all of a sudden. This is applicable in 99% of cases.
This is so true. Also figure in the old adage, "familiarity breeds contempt."
I think most people know that they don't know very much (even if they act on the outside like they do), so they assume anyone who is family/friends with them, also correspondingly can't know very much. But an authority figure, especially on TV, well they have access to all kinds of information, so they must really know something. Even knowing this is just psychological BS, I find I still have to remind myself of it, because my unconscious/gut reaction is to believe the stranger in authority, and figure my friends and family know as little as I know.

asatiger1966

There is something about the psychology of humans where this is the case. In my day job, I could make a statement during negotiation that isn't resonating with the client. The next step is getting management involved - - in which they repeat the exact same thing to the client. The person now understands the exact same thing I told them earlier, but because someone else with some level of authority said it it makes sense all of a sudden. This is applicable in 99% of cases.

In regards to conversations with friends or family - - I've learned that the best thing to do is to hold my hot take on something unless I am explicitly asked about it. Or - even better - leave them with a nugget of information or a question that is vague enough to pique their interest without sending them into full on cognitive dissonance mode. "Oh yeah, those fires in CA are pretty insane. Isn't it crazy that the fire was over 1200 degrees but still managed to leave trees with green leaves standing next to burned out cars?" Not a super elegant example but you get the point. If they are interested enough, they'll find themselves down the rabbit hole in no time.
Your grasp of the situation is comforting to the passing generation.
Yes, there are no nukes as weapons and when you see the first two nuke weapons that attacked Japan are made differently and the first one using compression by explosion defies every physical law known to science. It's funny how the description nuclear power plants using heavy water to slow down neutrons so a couple are captured to fission yet in nuke bombs that's not a problem.
My very limited knowledge of the first two bombs is, the second one was from Germany and the first used some of the material from Germany. I was in a position to hear a lot of opinions , no doubt some disinformation was injected as a precaution ,about technical subjects but had no interest in learning the details. Great conversation between you and ISeenItFirst

Last edited:

Magnetic

Here is another proof that magnetic induction heating is used(but may not be the only modality used). Magnetic induction heating only works on magnetizable ferrous metals(works much less well on Al and Cu) due to rapid magnetization and reversal of the poles thousands of times a second which builds up heat on the surface of the metal. Stainless steel is not magnetizable. In this video you see cars toasted and melted engine blocks but a stainless steel sink and cover are left in pristine condition. At 1:13 in the video on the lower left is an completely unburnt stainless steel sink and cover. Lasers, microwaves, etc would have burnt the stainless steel but because of the way magnetic induction heating works it is not affected whatsoever.

trismegistus

In case there is anyone still on the fence about these fires, please watch the above video paying close attention to the trees. Now compare that to these images of forest fires and the damage they cause.

forest_fire_spirit_lake_jasper_alberta_canada_charred_bank_branch-593038.jpg!d.jpg forest-fire-damage-kejimkujik.jpeg 9437531.jpg recovering-forest-after-extensive-fire-damage-near-wenatchee-national-gd3b81.jpg

One of these things is not like the other...