Abandoned Saint Petersburg is ready for re-population, or why we do not know our true history...

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I named this thread the way I did, because photographs like presented below could provide a portion of an answer to the following questions.

WHY do we NOT REMEMBER this:

"Your highness, GRAND MASTER, this city is ready to be re-populated.
We inspected it, and present you with this photographic proof..."

It is not the lack of people which disturbs me the most. It's the absence of life on these 1860s - 1870s photos of the Russian city of Saint Petersburg.

While one could definitely argue the shutter speed and exposure time, as well as deliberate population removal for the purposes of taking a picture... the photos, I believe, will prove otherwise. A few movable objects are displayed correctly, therefore exposure is not an issue. And considering emptying out railway stations, key administrative buildings, and religion related structures sounds like too much of a wishful thinking. Explaining all the below images with early morning ours also sounds highly questionable. Shadows dismiss white night possibilities.

The population of Saint Petersburg was supposed to be 682,300 in 1870. We see none of it. Streets are clean, vegetation is scarce, no stray animals, no accidental paper on the ground - the city looks dead. A single person here and there represents the absent population.

Note: See this 1861 Panoramic Photograph of the empty streets of Saint Petersburg first.

Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_1.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_2.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_4.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_5.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_6.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_7.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_8.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_9.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_10.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_11.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_12.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_13.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_15.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_16.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_17.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_18.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_19.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_20.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_21.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_22.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_23.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_24.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_25.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_26.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_27.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_28.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_29.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_30.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_31.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_32.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_33.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_34.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_35.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_36.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_37.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_38.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_39.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_40.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_41.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_42.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_43.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_44.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_45.jpg Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_46.jpg

Below you can see a few 1897-1902 photos of the same city of Saint Petersburg.
Contrast is obvious.

A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg.jpg A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_6.jpg A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_5.jpg A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_4.jpg A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_3.jpg A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_2.jpg A_NOT_Abandoned_Saint_Petersburg_1.jpg

KD Summary - apart from these photos being staged, I have only two versions of what could be happening "no people" photographs. Neither is bright.
  • Some catastrophic/epidemic event caused the entire city to die out. The dead were eventually relocated (buried, burnt, etc). The city was cleaned up, and prepared for its new residents
  • We are witnessing the after-harvest city being ready for re-population with the new spin of our civilization

The Wack

When the people do show up... they have to use Horses to pull the Trams/Streetcars....? Someone turn off the Atmo-Elec on the way out of town?

So much we have looked at and just not seen...

There are miles of serious canals around New Petra, oops, St Petersberg that would of taken considerable Engineering and earthworking 'back in the day' too!

Nice post and pics KD, cheers.

Hardy

I like the Question list for not to lose the overview !

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
If my hypothesis was indeed the case, there would have to be many other cities with a very similar fate, and possibly pictures.

humanoidlord

something was up at that time
airships were flooding the skies of various cities, the age of the UFOs was upon us

The Wack

..cue Twilight Zone music....

.... the Rapture has already happened..... the robber-barrons looted and claimed lands and technologies... when the remaining population came to their senses... the current greed system was ready to be Enforced into place by those first 'capatilists'..... cut music.

Or not.

KosmicKitten

From my personal world-view, I believe that the realm we think we inhabit is malleable and more filled with depth and interesting possibilities than we are led to believe. I don't personally ascribe to a heliocentric model. I think our galaxy is heavily populated with civilizations and social memory complexes that are both light and dark in nature (respectively).

@KorbenDallas perked my ears when he off-handedly mentioned an "after-harvest city." It made me think of the term "harvest" as it applies to the Law of One, a small set of books that were from a series of channelings done in the early 80's. If esotericism tickles your fancy I advise checking out these works.

I wonder if Tartarian citizenry either reached a tipping point of advancement that allowed them to depart Earth or ascend to some higher form of existence beyond the "meat-suit" model of consciousness that we currently understand. Or maybe it was known that cataclysm was on its way and Tartarian or Roman(?) populace was offered sanctuary in underground, honeycombed pockets of Earth.

However, my superficial musings do not explain why there were A.) survivors on the surface and B.) the reasoning behind why a bunch of people would swarm into an existing location with pre-existent infrastructure and begin living daily life as if nothing happened.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
B.) the reasoning behind why a bunch of people would swarm into an existing location with pre-existent infrastructure and begin living daily life as if nothing happened.
In Russian history we have this serfdom fact. Russian serfdom was finally abolished in the emancipation reform of 1861 by Tsar Alexander II. After the servitude was abolished, hundreds of thousands of former village serfs moved into various cities. Now, whether they moved into inhabited cities, or the empty ones governed by "special management" remains to be determined.

Magnus

From my personal world-view, I believe that the realm we think we inhabit is malleable and more filled with depth and interesting possibilities than we are led to believe. I don't personally ascribe to a heliocentric model. I think our galaxy is heavily populated with civilizations and social memory complexes that are both light and dark in nature (respectively).

@KorbenDallas perked my ears when he off-handedly mentioned an "after-harvest city." It made me think of the term "harvest" as it applies to the Law of One, a small set of books that were from a series of channelings done in the early 80's. If esotericism tickles your fancy I advise checking out these works.

I wonder if Tartarian citizenry either reached a tipping point of advancement that allowed them to depart Earth or ascend to some higher form of existence beyond the "meat-suit" model of consciousness that we currently understand. Or maybe it was known that cataclysm was on its way and Tartarian or Roman(?) populace was offered sanctuary in underground, honeycombed pockets of Earth.

However, my superficial musings do not explain why there were A.) survivors on the surface and B.) the reasoning behind why a bunch of people would swarm into an existing location with pre-existent infrastructure and begin living daily life as if nothing happened.
Again, outer space is a mythos which invites this type of thinking.
Tatrtarians escaped earth?
To a different planet?

Planets dont exist. Neither does outer space, nor alien civilizations.

The lie of outer space infects all thinking when you view life through an incorrect cosmology..

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Planets dont exist. Neither does outer space, nor alien civilizations.
@Magnus I have a little suggestion to avoid highjacking the entire topic and leading it in the wrong direction, for I noticed it hapens every time when somebody uses a word “planet”.

We have that Space Travel section here. Why don’t you create a topic on the matter, where you present your opinion backed up by some sort of hypothesis, or information on why you think planets, aliens, space and so on, do not exist.

While I personally share your opinion, to a certain degree, without some sort of data to back it up, it’s hard to understand why you came to this conclusion. This way you will be able to link it up or something like that, while simultaneously contributing to the original matter of the conversation. I think it makes sense.

And topics like this one is probably not the place for aliens discussion. It leads everything away from the original topic.

Appreciate your understanding.

Magnus

Your point is exactly why i bring it up.

And if you arent going to permit free debate and challenging, dissenting opinions, then I am not going to post any further.

Censorship, and asking others to self-censor is a slippery slope. Best wishes with the forum

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Sorry you feel that way. I probably could have worded my thoughts differently.

We have approximately 100 different subject topics on this forum. If every one of those turns into a discussion about UFOs, it will defeat the purpose of this website. Half of the time every mentioning of planets and aliens triggers a totally non-related and always similar discussion. What good does that make?

My job, besides creating topics to discuss, is also in keeping things organized.

I merely offered a solution to a considerable off topic drift which happens fairly often. If someone sees a different one, please let me know.

This is not censorship but rather a respectful request for assistance with maintaining this website.

Dirigible

@Magnus KD wasn't trying to censor, just asking for assistance in trying to keep discussion somewhat on topic. I'm guilty of causing topic drift as well.

I, for one, would be interested in a thread outlining your thoughts on the topic you raised... I've never really ran into your thoughts before and am interested to learn more.

ISeenItFirst

I agree totally. Open to the idea, but I'm not gonna digress a specific topic, which is why I haven't addressed it so far, despite wanting to. It seems he doesn't want to discuss it either, as so far his comments amount to: nuh uh, space not real cuz I said so, you're all just infected with space thinking.

Well I had the telescope out the other night and was looking at the moons of Jupiter. What the heck was I looking at?

Now I feel silly, as I have nothing on topic to add.

Looking forward to the space is fake thread though, but I won't hold my breath.

Magnus

I agree totally. Open to the idea, but I'm not gonna digress a specific topic, which is why I haven't addressed it so far, despite wanting to. It seems he doesn't want to discuss it either, as so far his comments amount to: nuh uh, space not real cuz I said so, you're all just infected with space thinking.

Well I had the telescope out the other night and was looking at the moons of Jupiter. What the heck was I looking at?

Now I feel silly, as I have nothing on topic to add.

Looking forward to the space is fake thread though, but I won't hold my breath.

Warning to anyone reading this.

Obviously This thread and this forum has been co-opted. Proceed accordingly

The Wack

I have a scope too, yep, jupiter is there, where there is or how big i dont know... but it got Fack All to do with St Petra'sberg.

And we are back on Topic....

...where did the Millions of bricks used in these buildings come from?

How were they delivered? Do we have any accounts of brick factories of the early 1700's?

What about the stone, i 'heard' the story about em coming from finland... but that story involves the big Colum, all 1400 tonnes of it, and barges and some supersoldiers who easily pulled it from the river when she went in.....?

I am going researching for answers... update if i find anything about the factories for brick/glass....

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The infrastructure is one of the biggest mysteries out there. It goes way beyond Saint Petersburg only. Windows, sheet metal for the roofs, window glass etc.

Sheer number of factories of various kinds had to be mind boggling.