An area as big as the United States, that's never been seen by a human being...

Tonep

Back in the 90's, when I learned about Charles Hapgood and Earth crust displacement
Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings

I had a theory that the great lakes area was once the location of the north pole.
In that theory, Canada shifted south and Siberia would have shifted north.

View attachment 12804

One of my favorite standbys, California is an island map 1650, places a glacier in the bad lands / Manitoba Region instead.

View attachment 12802 View attachment 12803

Not sure I would still argue this theory, but there are plenty of examples of 1600 maps where this area is not mapped, and the great lakes do not look fully formed.

Continent of North America does not exist... or could it be a part of Asia?
Bizarre transformation of the North American Continent: 16th through 19th centuries

And it could possibly explain why Europe did not have winter before a certain date.

Paintings: A Winter's Mystery
i asked this question but i dont even think im ready for the answer lol

whitewave

if antarctica was green a few 100 years ago, then where did all the ice come from? i havent seen this discussed anywhere.
The Piri Reis map is about 500 years old and the guy who had it said it was based on older maps so Antarctica may have been under ice for longer than 500 years. But that brings up another interesting question: how long has man been able to sail across such vast seas? According to the official story we were all just ignorant knuckle draggers until just a few hundred years ago even though all the archaeological evidence says otherwise. Our ancestors were not only able to build seaworthy vessels capable of transoceanic voyages but were able to understand spherical trigonometry well enough to accurately map the Earth.

Asgard? Shambala? Cibola? I wonder how many of our mythos are staring us in the face as being real places?

Last edited:

WildFire2000

Could the ancient Asgardian tree, Yggdrasil actually have been either a giant Redwood from a more forested US? Or, as some have theorized where the steppes and things in the western US and the deserts are actually the roots of ancient 'stone' trees ... the ideas lend credence to one another, especially when you take into account the stories of giants and how different Odin and Thor were. Loki's 'children' and all that weirdness could've been genetic manipulation. We could make 6 or 12 legged horses nowadays if we wanted...

Paracelsus

Apparently "Worlds Beyond the Poles" is back in print again. But, here it is in pdf form for those who are curious, it's worth the read.
Giannini F. Amadeo - Worlds beyond the poles
"Worlds Beyond the Poles" (Book) by A. F. Giannini

After watching Byrd's interview a few years ago, he seems less like a doddering old man and more like a man who has seen something he can't readily describe. Almost like he wants to turn to the camera and say "everything we have ever been taught about this world is a lie." Maybe he had his own Smedley Butler "War Is a Racket" moment of catharsis.

BStankman

The more I stare at this map, the more I think Charles Hapgood might be on to something.
But his dates were off by 9500 years or more because he wasn't allowed to challenge geology.

yin-yang-flat_earth.gif

If we push the north pole to the left into Canada and Dakota, the land below South America becomes map-able for Piri Reis.

The land at the current North pole is free of ice.
Hyperborea: what if it still exists?

Australia may be south enough to ice up, or attach to an ice wall. Whatever earth model you prefer.
Continent of Australia does not exist... as we know it

And the equator moves in to the Sahara, making it much more tropical.
400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

whitewave

Apparently "Worlds Beyond the Poles" is back in print again. But, here it is in pdf form for those who are curious, it's worth the read.
Giannini F. Amadeo - Worlds beyond the poles
"Worlds Beyond the Poles" (Book) by A. F. Giannini

After watching Byrd's interview a few years ago, he seems less like a doddering old man and more like a man who has seen something he can't readily describe. Almost like he wants to turn to the camera and say "everything we have ever been taught about this world is a lie." Maybe he had his own Smedley Butler "War Is a Racket" moment of catharsis.
Giannini's book is probably the most fascinating thing I've read all year! Thanks for sharing that link. Apparently they were piecing together bits and pieces of the book and the typist is TERRIBLE but then they got hold of an existing copy and just photographed the pages rather than trying to find a skilled typist to transcribe them. Best model of the Earth I've heard so far and makes a lot of sense to me. Astronomy never made a lick of sense to me no matter which model was used to describe it but Giannini explained it in a way that was logical and scientifically verifiable, explaining many of the so-called anomalies noticed by flat-earthers. Not that us plebs will ever get to verify any of it since the Antarctic treaties went into effect. Exclusive, elite club-no plebs allowed-enforced by military threat of death. I love it if someone invented a superfast flying vehicle that didn't require refueling and just do a sonic flyover right past the bases.
Also read the Florida magazine article at the end dated 1902. Worth the read but seems like part of the story was left out and that maybe more than one author penned it. Still a good read. Hard to know if it's true but considering when it was written (1902) and Wilkins nor Admiral Byrd had made the journey yet, the story produced a lot of details that were later corroborated by Wilkins and Byrd so could be true.
Again, thanks for the link. Totally neglected my family today while I read. Thankful for Thanksgiving leftovers. :)

Paracelsus

Giannini's book is probably the most fascinating thing I've read all year! Thanks for sharing that link. Apparently they were piecing together bits and pieces of the book and the typist is TERRIBLE but then they got hold of an existing copy and just photographed the pages rather than trying to find a skilled typist to transcribe them. Best model of the Earth I've heard so far and makes a lot of sense to me. Astronomy never made a lick of sense to me no matter which model was used to describe it but Giannini explained it in a way that was logical and scientifically verifiable, explaining many of the so-called anomalies noticed by flat-earthers. Not that us plebs will ever get to verify any of it since the Antarctic treaties went into effect. Exclusive, elite club-no plebs allowed-enforced by military threat of death. I love it if someone invented a superfast flying vehicle that didn't require refueling and just do a sonic flyover right past the bases.
Also read the Florida magazine article at the end dated 1902. Worth the read but seems like part of the story was left out and that maybe more than one author penned it. Still a good read. Hard to know if it's true but considering when it was written (1902) and Wilkins nor Admiral Byrd had made the journey yet, the story produced a lot of details that were later corroborated by Wilkins and Byrd so could be true.
Again, thanks for the link. Totally neglected my family today while I read. Thankful for Thanksgiving leftovers. :)
Glad you enjoyed it! I learned about this particular book years ago when I first started researching "flat earth." There was no pdf version available, and the book itself was going for around $1000 on Amazon. Now you can find the pdf easily, and the paperback is down to $20.

As for the advanced flying machines, they existed far earlier than we were led to believe. And they operate using a form of physics we don't have "complete" access to. The German physicists all arrived at "spooky action at a distance" over a century ago, while modern physicists laugh at anyone who believes in the Aether. Orthodoxy is stronger than ever. Stone blocks were carved with copper chisels and pulled up ramps on wooden rollers, and all planes need wings to fly and all forms of flight are accomplished by pushing against a mass of air.

if antarctica was green a few 100 years ago, then where did all the ice come from? i havent seen this discussed anywhere.
There was a "mini ice age" in 1700s and they say technically we're still coming out of it. A series of volcanos went off and some other wacky things they say and then we were hit with the "mini" Ice Age