Are humans the result of genetic engineering?

Do you think humans are the result of genetic engineering rather than evolution?

• Yes.

• No.

• Maybe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

CyborgNinja

Where do we come from? What is the meaning of life? Big questions require big brains to solve them. Are we the latest iteration in a long evolutionary chain or perhaps we are the result of genetic engineering within deep antiquity?

Okay, so the premise to this is pretty straight forward. I think its safe to say that anyone who has spent any amount of time on the internet knows about this idea of the Annunaki. Extraterrestrial aliens who came to earth to mine gold and other resources to save their own dying planet. Its been done to death, there must be over a million hours of YouTube videos on Annunaki giants at this point.

annunako.jpg
Sumerian tablets, still better sci-fi than the latest Starwars movies.

I won't spend anymore time here setting up the idea of Aliens creating people than is absolutely necessary. Suffice it to say this theory explores the idea that the Annunaki needed a slave race to do manual labour and set about creating mankind. That's the basic gist of it. If you need more than that feel free to watch half a dozen Annunaki giant alien Youtube videos for further context and then come back, i'll wait . Without further ado were gonna jump straight in...

let's compare humans to their nearest relative, Primates.

Some anecdotal evidence first:

body hair.jpg

Human's skin becomes sunburnt after very short exposure to the suns radiation. Where as Apes have a much more leathery epidermis, I don't even think Gorilla sunburn is a thing. How does an animal evolve on this planet (i.e. Homo-sapiens) that is so susceptible to sunlight. Humans have soft flesh while primates possess thick leathery hides.

What little body hair humans do have is on their fronts. Head, face and chest. This is the different to primates who seem to posses the exact opposite, heavy coats on their backs and sparse hair on their chests. Also why do humans have hair and fingernails that grow out indefinitely? All other mammals have cycles of malting where their hair falls out with the changing of the seasons, something humans do not experience despite apparently evolving here.

night vision.jpg

Why do humans have such poor night vision? primates have far greater night vision than homo-sapiens. Why was this trait not passed on during the alleged evolutionary process? There is no clear reason why we lost the ability for night vision, we are predators after all so how was it beneficial to lose this trait? maybe random people on Yahoo answers have some idea why.

sn-skeleton-shot-art.jpg F3.large.jpg

Why are human's bone density so much less than primates? Chimpanzees our closest living relative have a bone density at least 1.5x greater than that of homo-sapiens, our bones are like twigs by comparison. This goes for muscle strength also. The sheer torque generated by a chimpanzee could tear a man limp from limp, can you say the same for humans? Were these not beneficial traits to keep? Sciencemag.

pigeye.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
Like humans, pigs have heavy eyelashes.

Humans are omnivorous. Primates are predominately herbivorous although certain species such as chimpanzees have been known to eat meat it is not a staple of their diet. Humans can eat almost anything, much of today's food stuffs are entirely processed and humans are known to subsist on such foods for decades. Pigs however also share this innate ability to digest practically anything. Couple this with the knowledge that human organs are 100% compatible with pigs and you have a bizarre conflict of origin here. Are humans evolved from pigs and just happened to develop into primates or are humans evolved from primates and just happen to have 100% compatibility with pig organs by coincidence?

Pigs share a number of surprising comparable traits with humans. For instance, we both have hairless skin, a thick layer of subcutaneous fat, light-colored eyes, protruding noses and heavy eyelashes. Pig skin tissues and heart valves can be used in medicine because of their compatibility with the human body. Medical students often practice suturing on pig's feet.
mnn.com.

Subcutaneous fat is a big clue as to our genetic link to pigs. This isn't a genetic link between primates and pigs, primates do not possess subcutaneous fat. They are skin and bone so to speak. This is not a link between pigs and primates but exclusively a link between pigs and humans!

circadian-cycle-biological-clock-.jpg

There are many more less obvious but just as perplexing questions such as the study of Circadian rhythms (the human sleep/wake cycle.) The first mention of humans out of sync with their environment comes form a report from 1970...

The first report and description of a case of non-24, a man living on 26-hour days, was "A man with too long a day" by Ann L. Eliott et al. in November 1970.[56] The related and more common delayed sleep phase disorder was not described until 1981.
Non 24 hour sleep wake disorder as it is known is much more common among the blind as they have no daylight cues on which to go by. Perhaps causing them to exhibit a truer expression of a natural sleep/wake cycle. Something to think about.

desilva01.jpg Human-Chimp-Foot.png

Locomotion, although out right walking isn't going to kill you. Compared to primates, the way in which homo-sapiens walk is woefully inefficient. Primates are flat footed and plant themselves much more deliberately before taking follow up steps. Humans on the other hand have a high arch and the dispersion of body weight is very irregular leading to serious joint issues.

Hominins comparision.jpg 15277773761396.jpg
Lets look more closely at the skeleton. We'll do a comparison between primates and humans...

Firstly the skull. All primates prior to the appearance of Homo-sapiens have jutting lower jaws, a muzzle with a protruding lower jaw and sloped back forehead. Then in Homo-sapiens we find the opposite, a lower jaw which falls away and a straight forehead. The Neanderthal skull although claimed by scientists to exist on a separate branch of the evolutionary tree, is a close link between earlier primates and Homo-sapiens but note that the brow ridge is still very ape like and the bone density is still orders of magnitude more robust than that of humans. Again, humans seem to have reduced in physical ability compared with all other primates. Note also the more delicate eye cavity. Again, fragile by comparison to primates.

evolution-getty-v2.jpg postcard-chicago-field-museum-primate-skeletons-c1960.jpg brain detail.jpg

Charles Darwin was quoted as having said that the theory of evolution is the survival of the fittest. The evolution of animals presented to us by the mainstream clearly plots a course of incremental advancement, improvement over time. However the disparity between anatomically modern Homo-sapiens and their nearest known predecessors is enormous, it can be claimed that the loss of certain traits was due to redistribution to other traits such as a bigger brain or the ability to modulate our vocal cords thus gaining the ability of speak but this isn't so much an evolution as much as it is a complete redesign! All within the short space of 100,000 years.

The truth of the matter is that none of the bones found in pre-human fossils are present in modern humans, not one. This is not disputed by experts. This is where the concept of the missing link comes into play. There is this idea that one day, paleontologists will discover this halfway between skeleton that links Humans with primates but this would not require one missing link but hundreds of missing links to illustrate that change. At least sufficiently for scientific standards.

100,000 years is a blip in the larger scheme of things, not nearly enough time to completely overhaul large portions of the anatomy and increase the brains ability to where it is now. Any serious person looking into this would immediately see how unlikely such an acceleration in evolution would be.

Charles Darwin was also quoted as saying that "...man appears to be like a domesticated animal". At least I think that was a Darwin quote. Someone said it.

Lets look at some of the issues with Homo-sapiens DNA.

Imagine if you will that you are from another world, perhaps you have evolved on your own world to tolerate different surface temperatures than what you find here. Perhaps your body size scale in relation to the plants and other fruit is also out of proposition. You're a giant person in a miniature place. You come to this place and you decide to engineer a smaller version of yourself for earthly duties. You have the technology and the will to do so, you must consider certain things, traits to borrow from the local fauna, traits that would make this "smaller you" more adaptable to the harsh environment. This is not your world remember and therefore you have no innate characteristics that would benefit the smaller you in this new world so local attributes are a necessity.

You survey the surrounding environment, looking for a creature that is both suitable and compatible. Working backwards from what we know about our selves currently, that creature selected by these off-worlders was some form of primate. The choice based on physical similarities was most likely Neanderthal man. A humanoid figure, it is quoted by Author Zecharia Sitchin in his translation of the Sumerian texts available that some form of upright walking primate was chosen as it was understood that it was a good representation of these off-worlders own evolutionary ancestor and given enough time it too would evolve into something similar to them selves, they were merely accelerating a natural process. No harm in that right?

df3f6da456c419946e07a6e858b1be02.jpg skulls.jpg

It is fair to say that the Neanderthal is a natural step in the evolutionary tree of primates, it shares with all other primates the flat footed walking method. The robust skeleton and skull shape. Note if you will the Neanderthal rib cage is conical in shape tapering closed at the top like an inverted triangle. Homo-sapiens do not share any of these traits. Superficially everything is in the same place, but these are not closely related creatures.

So the neanderthal has its DNA sampled and the process can soon begin. Another important consideration is the diet of this little person you are making. They will be working long hours and you want them to be hardy and resilient. No time for messing about with special snow flake diets, you wanna be able to feed them whatever is on hand and not have to worry about it. So you search for an animal that can pretty much eat anything. Here is where we circle back around to the pig. This is an omnivore that in some cases has been known to live on poop alone! This thing is like the energizer bunny, it'll just keep going and going. So you splice a bit of pig DNA into the mix.

human cloned from big foot and pig.jpg
Things are about to get messy.

Now comes the hard part. There is one major flaw in your plan. Chromosomes are long chains that consist of smaller bands of DNA. Different animal species have different chromosome counts. Depending on what animals your attempting to splice this can make things rather complicated, impossible in fact. No matter how hard you try, PlayStation games are never gonna run on an Xbox, I mean they can but its gonna require some pretty clever hacking skills...

Human DNA spliced.jpg
Here is an image of the Chromosomes of Humans alongside three major primates. Primates have 48 chromosomes but humans have only 46. That's 2 less chromosomes and yet we are so much more improved over them. When has taking away stuff ever made something better? Except perhaps the pineapple on Hawaiian pizza. Extrapolating backwards we can guess that it was our designers that possessed only 46 chromosomes. They needed some way of making their own DNA compatible with this primates so they fused the second chromosome together. It has gone from occupying two slots to now only occupying one. This is done with the egg or sperm and now you have a compatible hybrid.

Its important to note that these cuts and splices aren't being made with physical instruments. We are talking about cutting using chemicals. This is an inexact science and mistakes were made. The human genome has over 40,000 inherited genetic defects that kill a person before they reach puberty. From a natural evolutionary perspective how are these defects still in the gene pool if they are not possibly able to be passed down to the next generation? There are many, many red flags like this present with in humanity that suggest genetic tampering. That's it for now.

Much of the information outlined in this article is the work of Author Lloyd Pye. If any of this information interests you, I highly recommend you watch Mr Pye's lecture "Everything you know is wrong." Sadly Mr Pye is not with us anymore but I would like to keep his theories alive and wish to develop on them in future. Wikipedia wrote nasty things about him so you know he must have been onto a good thing! A big thanks to Lloyd Pye who has inspired me with his ideas. I hope I did his work justice here today.

Lloyd Pye quote..jpg
Academia hates him!
This man destroys the mainstream narrative with this one neat trick!

CN summary:

Are we genetically engineered hybrids made by giant "aliens" to mine gold on this planet? I am very inclined to think so based on the above information and many other bits of information I've collected over the years. I have a lot of questions, for example is the phenomenon of downs syndrome where an infant is born with one additional chromosome a quirk of development where the genetics are trying to correct themselves? This only happens in cases where the mother is past a certain age and so perhaps mechanisms placed by our designers within the body that suppress such undesired results begin to weaken. There is just so many avenues to explore. The pig element fascinates me. Very weird how compatible we are with pigs.

The idea of giant "aliens" from our past creating us could account for all the super sized structures we cover on this site and the long tradition of giant men. I am careful not to call them space aliens as I feel the Flat earth model can just as easily provide us with a location beyond our own. Beyond the ice wall perhaps. The conditions here within the ice wall on our flat plane most likely are artificially created, everything from the sun and the moon to our own bodies. It would make sense that larger people exist beyond the boundaries of our plane and once traveled between our world and theirs on the outside. These are the questions that keep me up at night. I know I'm weird but how about the rest of you? Does the idea of genetic engineering help in any way to satisfy your questions on who we are and where we come from?

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Absolutely genetically engineered. nothing could convince me otherwise.

I think we could have been bioengineered, we are self replicating machines, so sophisticated of machines that we can't even consider the possibility.

My husband and I laugh and say we were bred to clean the toilets of the Gods. We were bred to be slaves, what other reason, I don't know of one off hand.
I've always felt we aren't natural to this world, but don't like to blab it around because people look at you funny.

I knew we had a lot in common with pigs but not that much. Great thread!

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Possibilities of where we originate from are fairly limited. Out of the known ones, the artificial creation appears to be the most plausible at the moment. The amount of available normal vs giant human size historical images, definitely suggest some type of relationship. Whether we were slaves in our traditional understanding of this word, I do not know.

Human Grapes?
giants2.jpg

Looks like proper government departments know exactly what was up, hence all the giant skeleton coverup of the 19th and early 20th centuries.

lostwithtime

Where do we come from? What is the meaning of life? Big questions require big brains to solve them. Are we the latest iteration in a long evolutionary chain or perhaps we are the result of genetic engineering within deep antiquity?

Okay, so the premise to this is pretty straight forward. I think its safe to say that anyone who has spent any amount of time on the internet knows about this idea of the Annunaki. Extraterrestrial aliens who came to earth to mine gold and other resources to save their own dying planet. Its been done to death, there must be over a million hours of YouTube videos on Annunaki giants at this point.

View attachment 10797
Sumerian tablets, still better sci-fi than the latest Starwars movies.

I won't spend anymore time here setting up the idea of Aliens creating people than is absolutely necessary. Suffice it to say this theory explores the idea that the Annunaki needed a slave race to do manual labour and set about creating mankind. That's the basic gist of it. If you need more than that feel free to watch half a dozen Annunaki giant alien Youtube videos for further context and then come back, i'll wait . Without further ado were gonna jump straight in...

let's compare humans to their nearest relative, Primates.

Some anecdotal evidence first:

Human's skin becomes sunburnt after very short exposure to the suns radiation. Where as Apes have a much more leathery epidermis, I don't even think Gorilla sunburn is a thing. How does an animal evolve on this planet (i.e. Homo-sapiens) that is so susceptible to sunlight. Humans have soft flesh while primates possess thick leathery hides.

What little body hair humans do have is on their fronts. Head, face and chest. This is the different to primates who seem to posses the exact opposite, heavy coats on their backs and sparse hair on their chests. Also why do humans have hair and fingernails that grow out indefinitely? All other mammals have cycles of malting where their hair falls out with the changing of the seasons, something humans do not experience despite apparently evolving here.

Why do humans have such poor night vision? primates have far greater night vision than homo-sapiens. Why was this trait not passed on during the alleged evolutionary process? There is no clear reason why we lost the ability for night vision, we are predators after all so how was it beneficial to lose this trait? maybe random people on Yahoo answers have some idea why.

Why are human's bone density so much less than primates? Chimpanzees our closest living relative have a bone density at least 1.5x greater than that of homo-sapiens, our bones are like twigs by comparison. This goes for muscle strength also. The sheer torque generated by a chimpanzee could tear a man limp from limp, can you say the same for humans? Were these not beneficial traits to keep? Sciencemag.

View attachment 10824
Like humans, pigs have heavy eyelashes.

Humans are omnivorous. Primates are predominately herbivorous although certain species such as chimpanzees have been known to eat meat it is not a staple of their diet. Humans can eat almost anything, much of today's food stuffs are entirely processed and humans are known to subsist on such foods for decades. Pigs however also share this innate ability to digest practically anything. Couple this with the knowledge that human organs are 100% compatible with pigs and you have a bizarre conflict of origin here. Are humans evolved from pigs and just happened to develop into primates or are humans evolved from primates and just happen to have 100% compatibility with pig organs by coincidence?

mnn.com.

Subcutaneous fat is a big clue as to our genetic link to pigs. This isn't a genetic link between primates and pigs, primates do not possess subcutaneous fat. They are skin and bone so to speak. This is not a link between pigs and primates but exclusively a link between pigs and humans!

There are many more less obvious but just as perplexing questions such as the study of Circadian rhythms (the human sleep/wake cycle.) The first mention of humans out of sync with their environment comes form a report from 1970...

Non 24 hour sleep wake disorder as it is known is much more common among the blind as they have no daylight cues on which to go by. Perhaps causing them to exhibit a truer expression of a natural sleep/wake cycle. Something to think about.

Locomotion, although out right walking isn't going to kill you. Compared to primates, the way in which homo-sapiens walk is woefully inefficient. Primates are flat footed and plant themselves much more deliberately before taking follow up steps. Humans on the other hand have a high arch and the dispersion of body weight is very irregular leading to serious joint issues.

Lets look more closely at the skeleton. We'll do a comparison between primates and humans...

Firstly the skull. All primates prior to the appearance of Homo-sapiens have jutting lower jaws, a muzzle with a protruding lower jaw and sloped back forehead. Then in Homo-sapiens we find the opposite, a lower jaw which falls away and a straight forehead. The Neanderthal skull although claimed by scientists to exist on a separate branch of the evolutionary tree, is a close link between earlier primates and Homo-sapiens but note that the brow ridge is still very ape like and the bone density is still orders of magnitude more robust than that of humans. Again, humans seem to have reduced in physical ability compared with all other primates. Note also the more delicate eye cavity. Again, fragile by comparison to primates.

Charles Darwin was quoted as having said that the theory of evolution is the survival of the fittest. The evolution of animals presented to us by the mainstream clearly plots a course of incremental advancement, improvement over time. However the disparity between anatomically modern Homo-sapiens and their nearest known predecessors is enormous, it can be claimed that the loss of certain traits was due to redistribution to other traits such as a bigger brain or the ability to modulate our vocal cords thus gaining the ability of speak but this isn't so much an evolution as much as it is a complete redesign! All within the short space of 100,000 years.

The truth of the matter is that none of the bones found in pre-human fossils are present in modern humans, not one. This is not disputed by experts. This is where the concept of the missing link comes into play. There is this idea that one day, paleontologists will discover this halfway between skeleton that links Humans with primates but this would not require one missing link but hundreds of missing links to illustrate that change. At least sufficiently for scientific standards.

100,000 years is a blip in the larger scheme of things, not nearly enough time to completely overhaul large portions of the anatomy and increase the brains ability to where it is now. Any serious person looking into this would immediately see how unlikely such an acceleration in evolution would be.

Charles Darwin was also quoted as saying that "...man appears to be like a domesticated animal". At least I think that was a Darwin quote. Someone said it.

Lets look at some of the issues with Homo-sapiens DNA.

Imagine if you will that you are from another world, perhaps you have evolved on your own world to tolerate different surface temperatures than what you find here. Perhaps your body size scale in relation to the plants and other fruit is also out of proposition. You're a giant person in a miniature place. You come to this place and you decide to engineer a smaller version of yourself for earthly duties. You have the technology and the will to do so, you must consider certain things, traits to borrow from the local fauna, traits that would make this "smaller you" more adaptable to the harsh environment. This is not your world remember and therefore you have no innate characteristics that would benefit the smaller you in this new world so local attributes are a necessity.

You survey the surrounding environment, looking for a creature that is both suitable and compatible. Working backwards from what we know about our selves currently, that creature selected by these off-worlders was some form of primate. The choice based on physical similarities was most likely Neanderthal man. A humanoid figure, it is quoted by Author Zecharia Sitchin in his translation of the Sumerian texts available that some form of upright walking primate was chosen as it was understood that it was a good representation of these off-worlders own evolutionary ancestor and given enough time it too would evolve into something similar to them selves, they were merely accelerating a natural process. No harm in that right?

It is fair to say that the Neanderthal is a natural step in the evolutionary tree of primates, it shares with all other primates the flat footed walking method. The robust skeleton and skull shape. Note if you will the Neanderthal rib cage is conical in shape tapering closed at the top like an inverted triangle. Homo-sapiens do not share any of these traits. Superficially everything is in the same place, but these are not closely related creatures.

So the neanderthal has its DNA sampled and the process can soon begin. Another important consideration is the diet of this little person you are making. They will be working long hours and you want them to be hardy and resilient. No time for messing about with special snow flake diets, you wanna be able to feed them whatever is on hand and not have to worry about it. So you search for an animal that can pretty much eat anything. Here is where we circle back around to the pig. This is an omnivore that in some cases has been known to live on poop alone! This thing is like the energizer bunny, it'll just keep going and going. So you splice a bit of pig DNA into the mix.

View attachment 10826
Things are about to get messy.

Now comes the hard part. There is one major flaw in your plan. Chromosomes are long chains that consist of smaller bands of DNA. Different animal species have different chromosome counts. Depending on what animals your attempting to splice this can make things rather complicated, impossible in fact. No matter how hard you try, PlayStation games are never gonna run on an Xbox, I mean they can but its gonna require some pretty clever hacking skills...

Here is an image of the Chromosomes of Humans alongside three major primates. Primates have 48 chromosomes but humans have only 46. That's 2 less chromosomes and yet we are so much more improved over them. When has taking away stuff ever made something better? Except perhaps the pineapple on Hawaiian pizza. Extrapolating backwards we can guess that it was our designers that possessed only 46 chromosomes. They needed some way of making their own DNA compatible with this primates so they fused the second chromosome together. It has gone from occupying two slots to now only occupying one. This is done with the egg or sperm and now you have a compatible hybrid.

Its important to note that these cuts and splices aren't being made with physical instruments. We are talking about cutting using chemicals. This is an inexact science and mistakes were made. The human genome has over 40,000 inherited genetic defects that kill a person before they reach puberty. From a natural evolutionary perspective how are these defects still in the gene pool if they are not possibly able to be passed down to the next generation? There are many, many red flags like this present with in humanity that suggest genetic tampering. That's it for now.

Much of the information outlined in this article is the work of Author Lloyd Pye. If any of this information interests you, I highly recommend you watch Mr Pye's lecture "Everything you know is wrong." Sadly Mr Pye is not with us anymore but I would like to keep his theories alive and wish to develop on them in future. Wikipedia wrote nasty things about him so you know he must have been onto a good thing! A big thanks to Lloyd Pye who has inspired me with his ideas. I hope I did his work justice here today.

View attachment 10829
Academia hates him!
This man destroys the mainstream narrative with this one neat trick!

CN summary:

Are we genetically engineered hybrids made by giant "aliens" to mine gold on this planet? I am very inclined to think so based on the above information and many other bits of information I've collected over the years. I have a lot of questions, for example is the phenomenon of downs syndrome where an infant is born with one additional chromosome a quirk of development where the genetics are trying to correct themselves? This only happens in cases where the mother is past a certain age and so perhaps mechanisms placed by our designers within the body that suppress such undesired results begin to weaken. There is just so many avenues to explore. The pig element fascinates me. Very weird how compatible we are with pigs.

The idea of giant "aliens" from our past creating us could account for all the super sized structures we cover on this site and the long tradition of giant men. I am careful not to call them space aliens as I feel the Flat earth model can just as easily provide us with a location beyond our own. Beyond the ice wall perhaps. The conditions here within the ice wall on our flat plane most likely are artificially created, everything from the sun and the moon to our own bodies. It would make sense that larger people exist beyond the boundaries of our plane and once traveled between our world and theirs on the outside. These are the questions that keep me up at night. I know I'm weird but how about the rest of you? Does the idea of genetic engineering help in any way to satisfy your questions on who we are and where we come from?
Yes, created.

Many know that Genesis is rehashed history of other cultures and beliefs but within just the first few chapters we have several solid tells of our creation and I view the Old Testament as a partial credible historical account of our beginning when studied alongside many other writings. Once I removed the forced theology angle, the words took on a vastly different meaning.

Heavens and earth had become a wasteland - billions of years no longer needed to put the place back together
Other gods present
Two major gods - one hated the creation and one cared for us
Water came up from the ground - a terrarium was created,
Trees were races of man
Great sleep - surgery,
Adam’s rib - RNA
Many attempts before god saw that man was good
2 creation versions
Etc along those lines.

Could be this is old news to members of this forum

No offense meant to other readers.

Your post is a solid read and thank you.

pushamaku

Ah yes, I remember watching a very long video on this exact topic by Micheal Tsarion back in early 2000's. Mind blown. Unfortunately it does not seem to be up on Youtube anymore, but I did manage to find the book.

Preface
We are here to learn to love one another. I do not know what the others are here for.
(W. H. Auden)

During the next 10 years, the human race is destined to finally discover the facts about its true origins and destiny. As part of this discovery, we have to address the over- whelmingly important question of how the phenomena of evil came into the world and into the consciousness of Earth’s human inhabitants. This is a question that should be on the mind of every living man and woman. It has been with us for millennia and it will be with the children of the future if we do not come upon the answer now. We have left the question of evil in the hands of theologians and scientists for too long. This was surely a mistake for, as the casualty statistics clearly testify, the institutions of religion and science have been the worst purveyors of evil that this planet has ever had to endure. After centuries of prevarication and criminality, we can no longer afford to look to these edifices to answer the all-important conundrum of evil.

But if we turn from religion and science in this regard, does it mean that we are left in a void? Is there, perhaps, another answer to how the phenomenon of evil came into being? I believe that the answer lies in the ancient records of our forefathers and in the myths and legends of the pre- and post-diluvian epochs that speak of the visitation of the “gods” or “angels.” Several key researchers have stated that these beings were actually extraterrestrial entities. I address who they were, why they came here, and show that after their arrival they established their main headquarters at what we now call Atlantis, and from there, they instigated a hybridization program lasting centuries. Their genetic interference of the Earth races resulted in several hybrid creatures, one of whom I will refer to as “Homo Atlantis.” Each and every living “Adamic” human of the last 10 millennia or more is descended from this exceptional being. Every one of us has both “human” and “alien” DNA. This is exactly what we have been told in all the world’s sundry myths, from the Celtic and Arthurian legends to the Ramayana and Mahabharata. It is also implied by recent scientific findings in the geological record and the biology and genetics of humans, findings which are being sequestered by those with a vested interest in maintaining the present status quo. Its greatest proof, one can argue, lies in the mysteriously destructive behavior that we modern humans have adopted toward our own home planet, the animal kingdom, and the indigenous peoples who have lived in relative harmony with the planet.

In my work I intend to show that the descendants of these ancient visitors are still in custodianship of the planet Earth. I will demonstrate that their agendas are not com- mensurate with the present or future best interests of “Adamic” mankind. Due to the surge in technological advancement, our once beauteous planet is now on the brink of ecocide, while its political and economic underclasses are subject to a very real New World Order. It has been said that there is no excuse for ignorance of the law. How- ever, it is also a truism that ignorance of the lawmakers is no excuse. The end-game of the visiting alien race and their descendants is being played out in the present “Silicon Age.” It swiftly and relentlessly advances while most of us, preoccupied with our domestic and professional roles, have little time or energy to speculate how the multi- farious phenomena of our world came into being. Adroit manipulation from those within the echelons of power make quite certain that our attention is rarely focused on the lawmakers and those in control of the economy, military, media, and technology of the world.

In this book my intention is to draw the attention of the ordinary person to the reasons why he lives in the disempowered existential state he does and that while confined to circumscribed, socially-vetted roles, he and his fellows will have little ability and less resource to prevent the evil that is evidence everywhere, especially in the so-called “corridors of power.” I explain why it is that in the back of every mind is the memory of a time when life was harmonious and reverent, when there was no war and little in the way of want, subjugation, or class division. I explain something of the fate of women and why it is that they have suffered the incredible atrocities they have through the post-diluvian ages. I show that they continue to be collectively punished for a cer- tain “crime” they committed on this planet approximately 13,000 years ago. I make mention of the significant role that women are to play in the times ahead once they take back the power that was theirs in the days of old.

In the Epilogue, I continue to detail the end-game which is being played out as you read. The ancient Mayan Calendar stipulated the date 2012 as the end of time. It may indeed be the end of the world as we know it. The way things are going, there seems good reason for regarding ourselves on this planet to be well passed the “Eleventh Hour.” In fact, we are veritably at a “Defcon One” situation and subconsciously every- one knows it.

This book, which first appeared as a short essay, was not written in, or for, levity and is not a work of fiction. It is based on three decades of research and was composed in the utmost seriousness. It demands a certain austere attention where personal prejudices and partisan conditionings are temporarily, if not permanently, bracketed. I urgently implore even the most inveterate skeptic to suspend incredulity and contemplate the sublime consequences to himself, his fellows, and to the earth upon which he lives, if the question of evil could once and for all be answered and its worst effects quickly assuaged without further loss of life or welfare. However, being well aware of the state of decay in this age of entertainment and chronic narcissism, I leave to those who can- not suspend their mental and behavioral conditioning the following quote, while dedi- cating this book to those who now understand or in the near future will come to understand that before law, country, money, pleasure, love or even god, our supernal right and need has always been and remains–Freedom!

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad - Luke 8:17

Attachments

OP
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

thank to you all for your comments. I see alot of people are for this idea, did anyone want to argue against it? I see one person voted no. I'm curious why they think that.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Well what possibilities do we have?

1. Darwin's evolution
2. Created by God
3. Artificially created via scientific approach, a.k.a. genetically manipulated into our current form

Any other ones?

For me #2 and #3 are the same, for I have no understanding of how "puff" and "there it is" supposed to work.

Ice Nine

I'm a huge Sci-fi nerd and I sometimes think about a race of beings like the Q on Star Trek. Beings so advanced they merely have to think something to make it happen. I don't think it is a pure flight of fancy to think such things could be possible. We know nothing. We don't even know for sure where we live, who we are, where we came from, how long we've been here. who the hell is in charge ?!

Anyway we could call them beings with advanced physic abilities. That's who made us. But I'm sure it was physical experimentation and implementation and not Alien woo-woo

I wasn't going to bring this up, but we are so like pigs as mentioned in the OP, o_O virtually the same, if we can share organs for cryin' out loud. Anyway wonder if this has anything to do with eating pork being a big taboo for some religions and cultures. And also when human flesh is consumed it's referred to as long pig.

Er um, I don't feel like eating pork anymore myself.

I feel that whoever made us left and never came back. But I also know something's not right with this world, as we all do here, and some days I think I'm on the right track and then something derrails that idea, it's been a life long pursuit. But I think we are like dogs chasing our tails sometimes.

@pushamaku That book looks like a great book, I read the forward and a few more pages and he is spot on for my money. I put no stock in the Bible in regard to religion, but it's one hell of a true life sci-fi epic. Falling into the myths and legends category it makes a lot of sense. There were no Gods and Angels only Aliens.

One thing I never change my mind about is that we were engineered.

dreamtime

This is an excellent post!

One of the most important topics for humanity as a whole.

The most guarded secret in the world? That we are only an experiment.

But what's the purpose and why is everyone gone except us?

lostwithtime

I'm a huge Sci-fi nerd and I sometimes think about a race of beings like the Q on Star Trek. Beings so advanced they merely have to think something to make it happen. I don't think it is a pure flight of fancy to think such things could be possible. We know nothing. We don't even know for sure where we live, who we are, where we came from, how long we've been here. who the hell is in charge?!

Anyway we could call them beings with advanced physic abilities. That's who made us. But I'm sure it was physical experimentation and implementation and not Alien woo-woo

I wasn't going to bring this up, but we are so like pigs as mentioned in the OP, o_O virtually the same, if we can share organs for cryin' out loud. Anyway wonder if this has anything to do with eating pork being a big taboo for some religions and cultures. And also when human flesh is consumed it's referred to as long pig.

Er um, I don't feel like eating pork anymore myself.

I feel that whoever made us left and never came back. But I also know something's not right with this world, as we all do here, and some days I think I'm on the right track and then something derrails that idea, it's been a life long pursuit. But I think we are like dogs chasing our tails sometimes.

@pushamaku That book looks like a great book, I read the forward and a few more pages and he is spot on for my money. I put no stock in the Bible in regard to religion, but it's one hell of a true life sci-fi epic. Falling into the myths and legends category it makes a lot of sense. There were no Gods and Angels only Aliens.

One thing I never change my mind about is that we were engineered.
This is a partial article from National Geographic 2017. Interesting read about pig-human hybrids. Old news but this is not cloning.
A chimera is an organism containing a mixture of genetically different tissues, formed by processes such as fusion of early embryos, grafting, or mutation.
"the sheeplike goat chimera"
  • a DNA molecule with sequences derived from two or more different organisms, formed by laboratory manipulation.
Rib from Adam = RNA. Someone has done this many times before and we are the end results.

Genesis 2:22
…21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep, and while he slept, He took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the area with flesh. 22 And from the rib (ribonucleic acid - RNA) that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him. 23 And the man said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man she was taken.”…

Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts

1540245738574.png
This pig embryo was injected with human cells early in its development and grew to be four weeks old.
PHOTOGRAPH COURTESY JUAN CARLOS IZPISUA BELMONTE

Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts
Scientists hope the chimera embryos represent key steps toward life-saving lab-grown organs.

IN A REMARKABLE—IF likely controversial—feat, scientists announced today that they have created the first successful human-animal hybrids. The project proves that human cells can be introduced into a non-human organism, survive, and even grow inside a host animal, in this case, pigs.
This biomedical advance has long been a dream and a quandary for scientists hoping to address a critical shortage of donor organs.
Every ten minutes, a person is added to the national waiting list for organ transplants. And every day, 22 people on that list die without the organ they need. What if, rather than relying on a generous donor, you could grow a custom organ inside an animal instead?

That’s now one step closer to reality, an international team of researchers led by the Salk Institute reports in the journal Cell. The team created what’s known scientifically as a chimera: an organism that contains cells from two different species. (Read more about the DNA revolution in National Geographic magazine.)

In the past, human-animal chimeras have been beyond reach. Such experiments are currently ineligible for public funding in the United States (so far, the Salk team has relied on private donors for the chimera project). Public opinion, too, has hampered the creation of organisms that are part human, part animal.

But for lead study author Jun Wu of the Salk Institute, we need only look to mythical chimeras—like the human-bird hybrids we know as angels—for a different perspective.

“In ancient civilizations, chimeras were associated with God,” he says, and our ancestors thought “the chimeric form can guard humans.” In a sense, that’s what the team hopes human-animal hybrids will one day do."

ME: The article goes on to explain several processes, the rejection risk, long-term survival and the years it will take to perfect the building of the chimera / and or human organs and ends with this quote: Even at this early stage, Cheng calls the work a breakthrough: “There are other steps to take,” he concedes. “But it’s intriguing. Very intriguing.”

Chimera
  • (in Greek mythology) a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail.
    • any mythical animal with parts taken from various animals.
  • a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve.
    "the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a chimera"
    synonyms:illusion, fantasy, delusion, dream, daydream, pipe dream, figment of the/one's imagination, castle in the air, mirage
    "is this great love of hers merely a chimera?"
  • an organism containing a mixture of genetically different tissues, formed by processes such as fusion of early embryos, grafting, or mutation.
    "the sheeplike goat chimera"
    • a DNA molecule with sequences derived from two or more different organisms, formed by laboratory manipulation.
  • a cartilaginous marine fish with a long tail, an erect spine before the first dorsal fin, and typically a forward projection from the snout.
Origin
1540246786466.png

Chimeras taking shape: Potential functions of proteins encoded by chimeric RNA transcripts
Strange ‘Chimeras’ Defy Science’s Understanding of Human Genetics

They are doing it again folks.

Onijunbei

I don't like the question posed at the preface... Where is the Creator? Evolution can easily be debunked. (Monkeys still exist, we exist, but nothing in between made it out ?). Darwin was a member of the Royal Society and they've been trying to screw over mankind since their inception. Nature doesn't allow evolution.. It creates that which is necessary to keep the cycle of life going. Microorganisms to vegetation to grazers to predators and then back to microorganisms. If any one of those stages evolves than mother nature dies. No real information on genetic manipulation exists and I for one don't trust the psyientist with their junk dna and genetic malformity gobbledygook (most of them Royal Society). The story of us being created to mine gold seems absurd. If you have the technology to travel between worlds and do that genetic manipulation stuff than surely you would have the technology to extract gold more efficiently than creating slaves that need constant feeding and attention. And why would you need gold to save a planet? I think people are being hood winked by the same nut jobs that destroy our history and try to enslave us. Hell maybe they're the ones that created the Annunaki story to reiterate their wanting you to just think you're a slave with no meaning or purpose.

What about the Creator? I'm not talking religion.. Im talking a very simple concept.. The very essence and Consciousness of the universe itself. What if the energy of the consciousness just made mankind dependent on the stage of the Earths development and created mankind slightly different at different locales. If one is aware of the Electric Universe model than the following won't seem so far fetched. What if genetic information lies within the very fabric of the universe itself...and then displays itself when certain conditions are met. If the electric field is stronger this would induce larger organisms... The weaker the field the smaller we become. What if sleep is that time when we upload to the consciousness (just throwing it out there). What's left right before these bodies turn to mulch? Memories and experiences... That's what's left. And therein must lie the purpose. To experience. Mankind has been trying to figure out mankind since his inception.. We are not given any instructions or insight... This is what makes us wonder, ponder, imagine, create, and grow...

Just my 2 cents... Keep up the great work guys..

The similarities between humans and pigs go a lot farther than is detailed in this great post by CN. I came across a site about a year or so ago by a fellow who digs quite deeply into the theory that humans are a chimp/pig hybrid, and also dives into the science behind a number of other hybrid species. Check out Macroevolution.net, especially The Hybrid Hypothesis: Introduction

If I recall correctly, some of the pictures on there of some of the various hybrids aren't pretty (I think there were some images of failed ones, and freakish ones), so maybe don't view that site just before or after mealtime. :geek:

I downloaded a ~400 page PDF of his book but I haven't read the whole thing yet. Not sure if I obtained it from his site or if I found it elsewhere as after a quick look at his site just now I don't seem to see a download link for it... It appears to have a copyright on it so not sure if I should upload it here...? :unsure:

OP
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Thanks for sharing! This site is a goldmine. Info dump inbound...

Human Traits Not Seen In Other Primates
DERMAL FEATURES

Naked skin (sparse pelage)
Panniculus adiposus (layer of subcutaneous fat)
Panniculus carnosus only in face and neck
In “hairy skin” region:
- Thick epidermis
- Crisscrossing congenital lines on epidermis
- Patterned epidermal-dermal junction
Large content of elastic fiber in skin
Thermoregulatory sweating
Richly vascularized dermis
Normal host for the human flea (Pulex irritans)
Dermal melanocytes absent
Melanocytes present in matrix of hair follicle
Epidermal lipids contain triglycerides and free fatty acids

FACIAL FEATURES
Lightly pigmented eyes common
Protruding, cartilaginous nose
Narrow eye opening
Short, thick upper lip
Philtrum/cleft lip
Glabrous mucous membrane bordering lips
Eyebrows
Heavy eyelashes
Earlobes

FEATURES RELATING TO BIPEDALITY
Short, dorsal spines on first six cervical vertebra
Seventh cervical vertebrae:
- long dorsal spine
- transverse foramens
Fewer floating and more non-floating ribs
More lumbar vertebrae
Fewer sacral vertebrae
More coccygeal vertebrae (long “tail bone”)
Centralized spine
Short pelvis relative to body length
Sides of pelvis turn forward
Sharp lumbo-sacral promontory
Massive gluteal muscles
Curved sacrum with short dorsal spines
Hind limbs longer than forelimbs
Femur:
- Condyles equal in size
- Knock-kneed
- Elliptical condyles
- Deep intercondylar notch at lower end of femur
- Deep patellar groove with high lateral lip
- Crescent-shaped lateral meniscus with two tibial insertions
Short malleolus medialis
Talus suited strictly for extension and flexion of the foot
Long calcaneus relative to foot (metatarsal) length
Short digits (relative to chimpanzee)
Terminal phalanges blunt (ungual tuberosities)
Narrow pelvic outlet

ORGANS
Diverticulum at cardiac end of stomach
Valves of Kerckring
Mesenteric arterial arcades
Multipyramidal kidneys
Heart auricles level
Tricuspid valve of heart
Laryngeal sacs absent
Vocal ligaments
Prostate encircles urethra
Bulbo-urethral glands present
Os penis (baculum) absent.
Hymen
Absence of periodic sexual swellings in female
Ischial callosities absent
Nipples low on chest
Bicornuate uterus (occasionally present in humans)
Labia majora

CRANIAL FEATURES
Brain lobes: frontal and temporal prominent
Thermoregulatory venous plexuses
Well-developed system of emissary veins
Enlarged nasal bones
Divergent eyes (interior of orbit visible from side)
Styloid process
Large occipital condyles
Primitive premolar
Large, blunt-cusped (bunodont) molars
Thick tooth enamel
Helical chewing

OTHER TRAITS
Nocturnal activity
Particular about place of defecation
Good swimmer, no fear of water
Extended male copulation time
Female orgasm
Short menstrual cycle
Snuggling
Tears
Alcoholism
Terrestrialism (Non-arboreal)
Able to exploit a wide range of environments and foods
Heart attack
Atherosclerosis
Cancer (melanoma)

It's amazing how many similarities there are, yet this seems to be an almost completely unknown idea. I guess we're somewhat used to that concept though, aren't we?

It's kind of ironic, throughout my life I've occasionally looked at someone and thought to myself, "Wow, that person certainly looks like a pig." I won't name names, but it seems that some races exhibit this more than others. When I found that MacroEvolution site and read through his work it immediately rekindled that thought and somewhat validated it in my mind.

It also makes me wonder, if humans are indeed a pig/chimp hybrid, that might even help explain different races of people. I.e. maybe Caucasians are chimps crossed with a pink pig (like a stereotypical Babe pig - sorry, I don't know the proper name for them), whereas maybe darker skinned people came from chimps that were crossed with some other type of pig/hog that's brown in color. Could also help to explain varying hairiness of different races too, because it's certainly obvious that different types of pigs vary greatly in the amount of body hair they have.

Try to talk to someone about this though. It seems that the idea that we could be part pig really repulses some people. I guess I can kind of get it, because pigs are often filthy disgusting creatures. Whereas humans are... oh wait... :p

Ice Nine

If pigs are provided with clean places to live and not just in a muddy shitty pen, then they are clean animals. Pigs/Chimps, I can see that as a possibility , but not a good conversation starter over dinner however, especially a ham dinner.