Atmospheric electricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

Ice Nine

Excellent thread! I completely believe there was free energy, they knew how to capture it and use it world wide. I get so weary of the 'experts" telling us everything was a temple, place of worship, a church etc. Or tombs, as is the case with the great pyramids of Egypt. I don't think people were spending all of their time and energy building churches and temples. They were built for the Earth Free Power and Light Co.

Besides all the spires, crosses, antennas, temples, pagodas, towers, the granite obelisks all over the globe. Just google ancient granite obelisks and you eye balls will fall out by the time you look at all of them. And they are all basically just extremely tall pyramids. As far as I have ever seen them, they all have a pyramid on the top.

I think the big pyramid at Giza was the main power station for the Earth. It somehow could harness the free energy and direct it anywhere on the planet. Then I suspect there was a critical failure and it could never be brought back on-line again.

whitewave

I wholeheartedly agree with you IceNine. The only problem I have with the atmospheric electricity theory is the lack of appliances evident in the archaeological record. Unless some of those "religious artifacts" had nothing to do with religion.

anotherlayer

I wholeheartedly agree with you IceNine. The only problem I have with the atmospheric electricity theory is the lack of appliances evident in the archaeological record. Unless some of those "religious artifacts" had nothing to do with religion.
i mentioned this way back and i checked out on this whole idea of atmospheric electricity. i mean, where are the devices that used this electric? where are the toasters and the TVs?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
i mentioned this way back and i checked out on this whole idea of atmospheric electricity. i mean, where are the devices that used this electric? where are the toasters and the TVs?
That’s what we would use electricity for. Them predecessors did not necessarily have to be a consumer society.

That’s a very tricky part for myself included. We judge their technological savviness based on our today’s standards. What if their advancement was in a totally different direction, or if their TVs and toasters looked nothing like ours do?

What about lighting?

Those older buildings are lacking heating systems and bathrooms. What if electricity was somehow used for a totally different specter of things when compared to what we use it for today.

I’m not into atmospheric electricity per se, but as far as circumstancial evidence goes, I think there is some merit to its utilization by the previous group.

There is a lot to research to be done there I believe.

Ice Nine

I've wondered that as well, we don't see any what we would consider electrical appliances. And we also never find tools around any of the "rock cut tombs and temples", but they went through a mudflow or ash dumping. We are lucky to find a few shards of pottery as we are scratching around in the dirt. I have no way to judge just how old things are, but nothing lasts forever, except rock and even that doesn't completely stand the test of time.

pushamaku

Must see video on this.

Post automatically merged:

Some more awesome videos. Been following some of these channels, and I'm happy this whole 'stolen history" movement is definitely gaining traction. The more minds we have on this the better.

Last edited:

anotherlayer

a video channel i sub has a showing of light generated from a spire on church.
the spire also looks like a cold hearth mechanism like in a old robber-baron mansion.
I see this video going around since Lee posted it. Are we certain this is real? The idea that the camera is focused so still from the same angle makes me slightly suspicious. Why not walk around so you could see it from different angles. It appears a little CGI, but I don't really believe in anything anymore, so...

And side note, these YouTubers that insist on going through photos of old buildings while exclaiming that "there are no pictures of the construction" need to either do a little research at the library or museum or, simply stop saying insisting that it's true. The photos exist. They are in a box.

We will wait another 10+ years before the Chicago Historical Society decides to scan all of their photos in hopes they'll select the construction photos of the 1893 Expo. Because I guarantee you, these photos exist. Now, maybe we'll find some shenanigans that might prove they aren't construction but, demolition or perhaps we'll find that some of the buildings for the Expo were either already there or perhaps built upon an existing structure. I don't know, but just because there isn't a photo on GIS, means absolutely nothing to the cause. /rant

Last edited:

whitewave

And side note, these YouTubers that insist on going through photos of old buildings while exclaiming that "there are no pictures of the construction" need to either do a little research at the library or museum or, simply stop saying insisting that it's true. The photos exist. They are in a box.
If you have access to these pictures in a box at the library or museum, would you post some for us so that we can put this "no pictures of construction" to rest? Thanks. I've been in libraries all over the country and never run across pictures in boxes at any of them. This is news to me and I'm excited to learn they exist. I'd love to see some of the pictures you've encountered, though. Thanks.

welkyn

Re the question of heating/lighting infrastructure being absent from palatial structures - perhaps this is the predominant use of the atmospheric energy? I'm not clued up enough on electromagnetic phenomena to know for sure, but it doesn't seem far-fetched that a general field of temperature control could be established somehow; equally, if one has control of atmospheric electricity, one could conceivably conjure ball-lightning or related plasma effects (pending safe conditions - vacuum-sealed, insulated jars? Surely these would've been excised from history if discovered).

There are also a few rather curious artefacts left behind in some of the older buildings, like the "fireplace" ornaments that seem to have no function:

Weird fireplace.jpg Weird fireplace 2.jpg Weird fireplace 3.jpg Weird fireplace 4.jpg

Then there's the fact that a lot of the interiors of these palaces are covered in conductive material:

Gold interiors 1.jpg Gold interiors 2.jpg Gold interiors 3.jpg Gold interiors 5.jpg

I'm not totally sold on the idea yet, but some of the consistencies between different "religious buildings" around the world (colour coding, use of conductive materials, spires/steeples/domes etc.), as well as a general prevalence of e.g. conductive roofing, lead me to suspect that, at the very least, something was being done with atmospheric electricity - whether consciously or not. They may just have been harnessing current to give out good vibes - perhaps it was a means of population control.

Definitely need more work on the implementation side of things to be able to say for sure. If we can copy an old church's design and use that structure to generate some kind of current, then we have a big clue. I'm pretty sure some of the temples in India have already been tested for this, and have been found to produce current through the domes.

Onthebit

If you have access to these pictures in a box at the library or museum, would you post some for us so that we can put this "no pictures of construction" to rest? Thanks. I've been in libraries all over the country and never run across pictures in boxes at any of them. This is news to me and I'm excited to learn they exist. I'd love to see some of the pictures you've encountered, though. Thanks.
They're in a box at the Vatican secret library. ;-)
Post automatically merged:

Last evening while watching a New Earth vid about the 'cart ruts' and 'rock cut roads' and it occurred to me they might be imprints left by 'decomposed' cables and such....then what if the 'free' energy comes from the earth and it was piped up into the spires....just thinking out loud.

Last edited:

anotherlayer

I did, actually! I walked down to the historical society here in Buffalo when I did my research for the 1901 Pan Am. I kept hearing "construction photos don't exist" and "these buildings were already there". I was fed up, so I followed my own advice and found all the pictures you could desire. My thread is here.

You are on the verge of mocking me for telling people to do real research. I get it, no one wants to get off the internet. But, how would you know what's out there unless you did the due diligence? I also find it hard to believe that the idea of photos sitting in boxes in libraries is news to you. Surely you are just razzing me, yeah?

Seven823One

The translation from the screenshot that opens this thread is as follows:

Recently invented electrical lighting is already been used to light the collegium (college ?) of
St.Ignatius in San-Francisco. The apparatus costed $5,000 It consists of a multitude of posts made
from spiraled copper wire, connected to the magnets, thus making a constant electrical current,
throwing sparks. These currents (or sparks) are concentrated and carried via a thick copper wire to
that place on a tower, where the lighting is requried. They say, there is a flame near the focus
that is equaled to the light from 400 gas street lamps.

whitewave

I did, actually! I walked down to the historical society here in Buffalo when I did my research for the 1901 Pan Am. I kept hearing "construction photos don't exist" and "these buildings were already there". I was fed up, so I followed my own advice and found all the pictures you could desire. My thread is here.

You are on the verge of mocking me for telling people to do real research. I get it, no one wants to get off the internet. But, how would you know what's out there unless you did the due diligence? I also find it hard to believe that the idea of photos sitting in boxes in libraries is news to you. Surely you are just razzing me, yeah?
I wouldn't dream of mocking you. Maybe library photos are kept secluded and you have to know they're available in order to ask for them but I've never seen boxes of photos lying around for viewing in any library I've visited. I'm currently looking for alternate sources of info that may not have been scrubbed and think I've found one. I'll post it on the Chicago world fair thread. Thanks for the photos.

anotherlayer

I gots a question... this photo here: Ste. Sophie: Vue de la chaire, [Neg. no.] 133, 1860s-1880s

What would be the purpose of those metal rods? Surely these are not for support for such a small arch span. Or maybe they were just bars to hang stuff from? And what's with the spire *inside*?

metalrods.jpg

I was going through the link I picked up on another thread of these 1860-1880 photographs from Turkey. There are over 3,500, so it's taking me forever. But, while we're at it. (incredibly large and detailed images linked below the photo, these are incredible!).
fireplace.jpg

Intérieur du kiosque de Bagdad au vieux sérail, Neg. no. 117
(Sure is a nice... fireplace? Better put that white rug in front of it. And, not a piece of wood in sight.)​

fountain.jpg

Fontaine de la mosquée Sultan Ahmed, 1860s-1880s (this is a fountain? with a cage around it?)

lights.jpg

[Interior View of Mosque], 1860s-1890s (wired for sound!)​

sonoman

I think Electricity and magnetism are parts of the same phenomena, Electromagnetism.

for those not familiar with this concept there is a guy who many say took up where Tesla left off in some ways named Eric Dollard. there was many YT vids with him and He alledgedly got sacked by TPTB into homelessness. many folks came together to help him but they say he had a drug addiction that made him very difficult to deal with also but If you look him up and pay attension to what he is saying you'll see how and why what we have been tought about electricity is very little and components as simple as transformers are too complicated for electrical engineers to grasp what is actually going on inside them. very fascinating stuff! look him up. he has the credentials and background so hes not just another BS'r.

also this snippet is interesting and maybe related to some of the old conductive equipment mentioned here.
Scythians - Wikipedia
The Tartar Relation, an obscure account of Friar Carpini's 1240s journey to Mongolia, is unique in alleging that these Caspian Mountains in Mongolia, "where the Jews called Gog and Magog by their fellow countrymen are said to have been shut in by Alexander", were moreover purported by the Tartars to be magnetic, causing all iron equipment and weapons to fly off toward the mountains on approach
I havnt watched any of the vids posted here yet. KD mentioned ether/aether but that AFAIK, is non physical so taping into it is probably a mental task and not a physical one but maybe the mental is the tap to bring it to physical?

also, I while back I had run across other YT vids showing how water can bridge from one glass to another using IIRC electromagnetism. I think its related (they didnt mention this) to tapping into the aether and bringing it into the physical. some have said water also has memory. another interesting guy is Bruce Lipton and his work on epigentics, he gets into the memory storage stuff within us quite deeply. look him up too on YT etc.

since we are mostly composed of water that could be a part of how the 'magnetic people' mentioned in my quote were activated?

Sky Thians?

Last edited: