Crepuscular Rays a.k.a. Bulshitax Scientificus, or how far is the Sun?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Sun rays shining through clouds and trees appear to be coming from a not so distant light source. As a matter of fact, if you continue the ray lines to the source, you will end up with the Sun being approximately 32 miles in diameter, and about 3,000 miles (some say much less) above the Earth’s surface. Yet, the traditional science states that the Sun is located 92,955,807 miles away, and its diameter is 1,390,000 miles.

Basic idea: the rays of Sun light emitted from a source located 93 mln miles away should arrive to Earth visibly parallel to each other.

sun_rays.png

Yet, in reality we get this

Crepuscular rays_1.jpg

There is a scientific explanation for such a phenomena. It is called "Crepuscular rays". The name comes from their frequent occurrences during twilight hours (those around dawn and dusk), when the contrasts between light and dark are the most obvious. Crepuscular comes from the Latin word "crepusculum", meaning twilight.

Crepuscular rays

Crepuscular rays in atmospheric optics, are rays of sunlight that appear to radiate from the point in the sky where the sun is located. These rays, which stream through gaps in clouds or between other objects, are columns of sunlit air separated by darker cloud-shadowed regions. Despite seeming to converge at a point, the rays are in fact near-parallel shafts of sunlight. Their apparent convergence is a perspective effect, similar, for example, to the way that parallel railway lines seem to converge at a point in the distance. The sun rays do converge to the sun, but the sun is much further away than the rays might make it look like.

Crepuscular rays_1.jpg railroad_perspective.jpg
I personally think that this is another one of those "do not believe your own eyes, we are the scientists and have a formula". And here is why I think so.

Of the top of my head I can come up with two natural Sun-related scenarios when I personally observed these "Crepuscular rays".

SUN - 93 mln miles away

• Sun through clouds
sun_through_clouds_1.jpg sun_through_clouds_2.jpg sun_through_clouds_3.jpg sun_through_clouds_4.jpg sun_through_clouds_5.jpg sun_through_clouds_6.jpg

• Sun through trees
sun_through-trees_1.jpg sun_through-trees_2.jpg sun_through-trees_3.jpg sun_through-trees_4.jpg sun_through-trees_5.jpg

Then we have all the other occurrences of these angular rays of light, both natural and made made.

Moon - 238,900 miles away
~390 times closer than Sun

moon_through_trees_1.jpg moon_through_trees_2.jpg moon_through_trees_3.jpg moon_through_trees_4.jpg

Street Lights

street_lights_1.jpg street_lights_2.jpg street_lights_3.jpg street_lights_4.jpg street_lights_5.jpg street_lights_6.jpg

Disco Lights

disco_lights.jpg disco_lights_0.jpg disco_lights_1.jpg disco_lights_3.jpg disco_lights_4.jpg disco_lights_5.jpg

Cool Stuff

sun_moon_earth-to_scale.jpg

Sun_rays_1.jpg

Well, there we go again. Those Sun rays are parallel, and our eyes are playing tricks with us. We obviously have no clue where the shining light is coming from.

No twilight, not through clouds, and a hot spot.
Still Crepuscular.

A hot spot from 93 mln miles away? How far is the Sun?

sun_hot_spot.png

Eratosthenes and the Earth measurements.

Apparently those parallel rays are not as parallel, though our scientists say they are. But if they are not, then how did Eratosthenes manage to get his accurate measurements of the Earth circumference. How did he know that the rays of light he used (600 miles apart) were not “Crepuscular-crooked” at the moment of measuring. Oh, I forgot, they are still parallel, they just look weird.

eratosthenes_measure_of_earth_circumference.png

Besides, it works both ways anyways.

flat_earth_spherical_earth_1.png

Those coincidences...

The Sun and Moon appear the same size in Earth's sky because the sun's diameter is about 400 times greater – but the sun is also about 400 times farther away.

sun-moon-balance.jpg

May be Eratosthenes should have used the Moon light instead. Apparently it makes no difference, 93 mln miles away, or 239k miles away. Those amazing Crepuscular rays stay the same. Ah, what the heck, a simple street light could have served the purpose.

"All right, Beatrice, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus."- Kay, MIB.

all-seeing-eye-pineal-gland.jpg

KD: If we were to be watched, would “they” do it from 93 mln miles away?

mythstifieD

As a child I one day noticed something funny at night. I saw a post office box lit up at one angle, but as I moved around it, the sheen and intensity of the shine changed. Obviously this was due to the refracting angle of the streetlight. It was interesting to me that the great circular glow in the middle at one angle, disappears at another angle. In other words, the glow isn't actually on the post office box at all, it's merely the point where the light bounced and my eye happened to catch it.

What I think is happening with these rays is that they do indeed start as straight lines emanating from the Sun, but when they hit the earth's atmosphere it becomes a focal point from which it will refract further.

double-slit-water-waves.png

Just like the double slit experiment, but at a large scale. The "slit" above is everywhere, and nowhere, it basically represents your current vantage point will give your vision access to seeing the rays that are splintering out from that angle. You move, it changes as well (but you don't notice because it's so minuscule)

dreamtime

KD, you probably know about wildheretic.com and his stunning research of the concave earth theory. He has found an excellent answer to the question as to why the moon and the sun appear to be the same size: They are the same object. (It may sound crazy at first)

Everyone here is also invited to the Forums there, we have been researching recent catastrophes, mud flood and everything related.

Onijunbei

My 2 cents... According to Russellian science (which I prefer over Royal Society and Freemasonry science) light doesn't travel through space. It appears instantaneously across all wave fields at once (it doesn't travel at all) . Therefore light coming from the sun and moon are going to act the same when appearing in Earth's atmosphere. In other words distance has no bearing on light. So this is what causes people to think that the sun and moon are only like 90 miles away because everyone thinks light travels when it doesn't because the people that control science and education put out a bunch of bunk and nonsense. Double slit experiment has been debunked as well.

Last edited:

BStankman

I totally agree. Physics is as much of a scam as history is. Probably to hide the fact that energy is available everywhere for free if you can figure out how to harness it. Watch the thunderbolt project experiments for a while and you will see some things that make sense. They are scale-able and can be replicated.

What I think you are seeing here is light acting like a wave.
1533199285884.gif
The double slit experiment. The observer alters reality.
Or does the consciousness create reality?
That explains to me how the Earth can be flat, bowl, globe, simulation at the same time and all are correct.
It also explains why public education, controlled by the robber barons and complete garbage, became mandatory in the 1900's.

Yergen

Or does the consciousness create reality?
That explains to me how the Earth can be flat, bowl, globe, simulation at the same time and all are correct.
It also explains why public education, controlled by the robber barons and complete garbage, became mandatory in the 1900's.
I like this idea because of the ridiculous amount of contradictory information backed by hard observations and testing.
That the 'mainstream' scientific structure was created and allowed to propagate in order to create a fake(artificial) but real reality by using human nature; our ability to create/manipulate reality.

Onijunbei

Bgaede "Bill Gaede" has a video somewhere on youtube that debunks it. Even though some of his stuff is nonsense. There was some others that debunked it but I don't have direct links or names for you at the moment Myths...

humanoidlord

i dont see the problem here, we are seeing something very similar to the double slit experiment with the sunlight being amplified trough the holes in the clouds

BStankman

As noted in the last figure of the original post, crepuscular rays are often associated with the all seeing eye.
all seeing eye.jpg
The eye of god or the eye of Horus?
eye horus.jpg
Crepuscular rays, double slit experiment, and the source of your consciousness.
This is all just coincidence right?

Last edited:

whitewave

Northern part of the firmament? Isn't ALL firmament "Northern"? **If this is a really stupid question, please be forewarned that I am directionally dyslexic**

Yergen

What do you think about this video experiments below?
It's an interesting thing, not surprising that this kind of experiment isn't used in school teaching. I'm not sure how comparable this kind of perspective test works when you compare these kinds of micro to macro events.

I changed jobs about two and a half years ago and in doing so I started driving the opposite direction from my house to work. I now drive toward the rising sun every morning and drive toward the setting sun each evening. In conjunction with that change I started seeing these crepuscular rays as a very regular occurrence, mostly in the morning but occasionally in the evening as well. Needless to say I've spent quite a bit of time looking up at them and wondering what the heck is going on to make this happen. The best theory I've come up with is that the light is being re-disbursed at the point where it goes through the cloud. It seems like the spreading of the beams of light trace back to a point that would be right at the spot, or maybe just very slightly above, where the light is coming through the clouds.

I don't know if it's because the air around the opening in the cloud would most likely be at or very near to 100% relative humidity and it's the water vapor in the sky causing the redistribution of light or what. While I tend not to believe the story that the sun is hundreds of millions of miles away, I also don't think that the sun is sitting immediately above the clouds where the beams of light appear to intersect.

I especially love the picture of the hot spot on the top of the clouds. I'm pretty sure I've seen a different instance of that in the past in a different picture somewhere else. Upon seeing that, I can't think of any way someone could refute that the sun is not closer than the priests at NASA say it is.

Something I've been thinking of in regards to trying to help determine the angle to the sun and its distance, etc. would be an exercise like this:

- Ensure that there are some clouds formed in the sky around where the sun is visible. The clouds should be defined enough so that you can tell which part of the cloud you're looking at versus what the other person sees. Some fluffy, bulgy clouds of various large shapes would probably be ideal.
- Get two people to be stationed a known distance apart, say 1KM or 1 mile.
- Get on the phone together, and at the exact same moment take a picture of the sun coming through the clouds
- Compare the pictures

Does one person see a hotspot/bright spot on one edge of the clouds whereas someone else sees the hotspot somewhere else? If both people see the hotspot in the same place, that would lend itself toward the idea that the sun is close and is shining more brightly on a specific point in the clouds. If the hotspot in the two pictures is shown in different places, that would indicate that visual perspective is coming into play and we don't see the same thing depending on the angle of our view to the sun.

My guess is that if this is tested, both people will see the sun coming through the clouds exactly the same, where there is a bright spot in the same place.

Hopefully this makes sense. I'm not sure if I articulated it well...