Do you think there is a Tesla roadster flying through space?

Is there a Tesla car in space?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 87.2%

• Total voters

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The official version states, "Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster is an electric sports car that served as the dummy payload for the February 2018 Falcon Heavy test flight and is now an artificial satellite of the Sun. "Starman", a mannequin dressed in a spacesuit, occupies the driver's seat. The car and rocket are products of Tesla and SpaceX, both companies founded by Elon Musk. This 2008-model Roadster was previously used by Musk for commuting, and is the only consumer car sent into space.

tesla_in_space.jpg

The car, mounted on the rocket's second stage, acquired enough velocity to escape Earth's gravity and enter an elliptical heliocentric orbit crossing the orbit of Mars. The orbit reaches a maximum distance from the Sun at aphelion of 1.66 astronomical units. During the early portion of the voyage outside the Earth's atmosphere, live video was transmitted back to the mission control center for slightly over four hours."

Do you think there is actually a Tesla car flying through space?
I, personally, do not think so.

mythstifieD

I do, and I think it's hilarious. Why don't you?

I'm more curious about the flight path. It was supposed to go to Mars. But OOPS it missed its trajectory (yeah right!) so now it'll go to the trillion(s) dollar asteroid belt instead.

anotherlayer

- Well, what planet is that behind the car? Seriously, what planet?
- Why aren't we buried under glorious pictures of this planet as easily as Elon Musk gave us?
- Uhh.., chemistry says the dummy and the car and the leather and the steering wheel would i dunno... melt or something?
- Why did this come and go so quickly? People were applauding this on some stage set. It was really awkward. It was immediately off the news the next day, including Reddit (any questionable posts were quickly buried).
- Elon quote "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." My lord...
- Nope.
- Where is that car now? Did anyone actually track it's flight in it's entirety? Any one care what it's doing now or was this some dog and pony?
- David Bowie was just another bullshit artist who helped usher in this transgender, get weird, suck on any organ on any body of any sex culture that we're reaping the rewards of today (more than ever before). He goes well with fake Elon Musk.
- Why did no one get upset that he basically just launched a piece of garbage into space? I mean, we're all cool with tossing stuff into space and applauding it? You have got to be kidding me.

Ugh, I could go on for days, but all it takes is one look at it. I don't mean to get disagreeable but, if you can honestly look at the video and the pictures, the launch, that weird double-landing shenanigans prior, and still believe Tesla (a car/flamethrower/vacuum cleaner company) launched a car (a convertible no less!) into space with zero burn, zero issues, full video of the spinning earth that has zero land mass, tires fully intact and a cute little version of itself on the dashboard, then you are absolutely bat shit insane.

Last edited:

mythstifieD

- Why aren't we buried under glorious pictures of this planet as easily as Elon Musk gave us?
- Uhh.., chemistry says the dummy and the car and the leather and the steering wheel would i dunno... melt or something?
- Why did this come and go so quickly? People were applauding this on some stage set. It was really awkward. It was immediately off the news the next day, including Reddit (any questionable posts were quickly buried).
- Elon quote "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." My lord...
- Nope.
- Where is that car now? Did anyone actually track it's flight in it's entirety? Any one care what it's doing now or was this some dog and pony?
- David Bowie was just another bullshit artist who helped usher in this transgender, get weird, suck on any organ on any body of any sex culture that we're reaping the rewards of today (more than ever before). He goes well with fake Elon Musk.
- Why did no one get upset that he basically just launched a piece of garbage into space? I mean, we're all cool with tossing stuff into space and applauding it? You have got to be kidding me.

Ugh, I could go on for days, but all it takes is one look at it. I don't mean to get disagreeable but, if you can honestly look at the video and the pictures, the launch, that weird double-landing shenanigans prior, and still believe Tesla (a car/flamethrower/vacuum cleaner company) launched a car (a convertible no less!) into space with zero burn, zero issues, full video of the spinning earth that has zero land mass, tires fully intact and a cute little version of itself on the dashboard, then you are absolutely bat shit insane.
Well, it wouldn't burn up because it was in a shielded Dome at the top of the rocket that was only opened after escaping.

I was pretty disappointed they stopped the feed after 4 hours. I was hoping to be able to watch until the earth becomes a pixel.

BStankman

Looking forward to a Photoshop analysis on those.

Do you think someone in Brazil will be the lucky winner of a Telsa and and MTV music award soon?

ISeenItFirst

Well, it wouldn't burn up because it was in a shielded Dome at the top of the rocket that was only opened after escaping.

I was pretty disappointed they stopped the feed after 4 hours. I was hoping to be able to watch until the earth becomes a pixel.
I think he means due to absorbing copious amounts of radiation energy with no way to dissipate it. It's a common space problem.

dreamtime

- Nope.

My thoughts exactly. Either you see it, or you don't.

Everytime I think about it I am simply baffled by the malignance of certain groups of people. How can they live with these lies?

anotherlayer

I think he means due to absorbing copious amounts of radiation energy with no way to dissipate it. It's a common space problem.
well, i've touched a very hot steering wheel in 120 degrees fahrenheit. i could pick away at it. i'm pretty sure once you get up like, really close to the sun, shit starts to get wonky.

anotherlayer

Why arent we shown how the car was released into orbit from the capsule? This is gimicky and is total BS.
I hate to keep going on with my sour attitude on this entire shenanigan but... here is the answer as to "why did Tesla launch a car into space":

Why did SpaceX launch a Tesla into space?
Mr Musk, who also founded Tesla, decided to send the electric car into space to make the test launch less “boring”. He said: “Test flights of new rockets usually contain mass simulators in the form of concrete or steel blocks. That seemed extremely boring.

“Of course, anything boring is terrible, especially companies, so we decided to send something unusual, something that made us feel.
spaceX-launch-falcon-heavy-tesla-why-launch-car-916170.jpg
SPACEX / GETTY
SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch: The Tesla is now hurtling through space
“The payload will be an original Tesla Roadster, playing Space Oddity, on a billion year elliptic Mars orbit.”
And again with this news:
Unfortunately, while the rocket’s launch and landing were a complete success, Mr Musk revealed yesterday (February 7) that the Tesla has taken a wrong turn and will now plough straight into an asteroid belt.
And I have to ask again... what planet is that?

allancw

Not only do I think there is no Tesla up there, but I know it, and have made several videos as proof. Here are two of them:
and

I go much further and posit that the Spacex launches were actually fraudulent. See my other videos for evidence, plus my relevant blog posts at blog.banditobooks.com.

pushamaku

Speaking of SpaceX, yah those reverse thrust landings look faked to me as well. Heh, anytime the reddit hive mind cheers this bolony...

The Kraken

We can launch as car into space but we cant just take 1 single clear picture of earth from far enough away as to disprove all flat earth answer all questions and end the debate . Buzz Aldrin punched a man in the face after being asked about space being fake. link . Any man who is insecure will lash out. A confident man will laugh because its absurd.

perplexed

The official version states, "Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster is an electric sports car that served as the dummy payload for the February 2018 Falcon Heavy test flight and is now an artificial satellite of the Sun. "Starman", a mannequin dressed in a spacesuit, occupies the driver's seat. The car and rocket are products of Tesla and SpaceX, both companies founded by Elon Musk. This 2008-model Roadster was previously used by Musk for commuting, and is the only consumer car sent into space.

The car, mounted on the rocket's second stage, acquired enough velocity to escape Earth's gravity and enter an elliptical heliocentric orbit crossing the orbit of Mars. The orbit reaches a maximum distance from the Sun at aphelion of 1.66 astronomical units. During the early portion of the voyage outside the Earth's atmosphere, live video was transmitted back to the mission control center for slightly over four hours."

Do you think there is actually a Tesla car flying through space?
I, personally, do not think so.
Complete horseshit....CGI nonsense
Speaking of SpaceX, yah those reverse thrust landings look faked to me as well. Heh, anytime the reddit hive mind cheers this bolony...
Complete Bullshit........not remotely possible.

I'm astounded anyone on this thread even remotely thinks any of this is real. It's all Fremasonry deception at its finest.
Kimbal Musk nearly lost his life in a skiing accident, and veered away from the absurdity of it all, realizing there's much more to our time within this existance than Elon's make-up faced blue-eyed Khazarian grandstanding to serve whatever dark occultic force dictates and guides the bloodlines and their need to serve said dark force.
Honestly, there's so much more to what's going on, I don't know what the truth is, however I know a lie when I see it.

My bad, not blue eyed.

However I am, for what it's worth....aperently not my bank acct, lol

Last edited:

dreamtime

I'm astounded anyone on this thread even remotely thinks any of this is real. It's all Fremasonry deception at its finest.
Kimbal Musk nearly lost his life in a skiing accident, and veered away from the absurdity of it all, realizing there's much more to our time within this existance than Elon's make-up faced blue-eyed Khazarian grandstanding to serve whatever dark occultic force dictates and guides the bloodlines and their need to serve said dark force.
Hard to tell for me if he is personally involved in this whole thing and knows about the dark side. Quite possible he just made a contract with ex-NASA people who now run the show at SpaceX.

Last edited:

mythstifieD

Not only do I think there is no Tesla up there, but I know it, and have made several videos as proof. Here are two of them:
and

I go much further and posit that the Spacex launches were actually fraudulent. See my other videos for evidence, plus my relevant blog posts at blog.banditobooks.com.
For the first video...I'm not a photography expert so the capsule being flooded from a crack in the door is certainly curious, however I feel like the overexposure is because the Earth itself is a GIANT lightbulb reflecting the sunlight directly and the camera needs to adjust. I have no problem believing that it would overexpose a crappy go pro camera (why are they using go pros?!). The silver piece disappearing is indeed a mystery and I don't have an answer for that, but one thing I wonder is if they truly did this in a studio, why not just do another take? Or if they're just going to shuffle it out and resume, the speed/telemetry HUD would have been added on in post editing so that wouldn't have been paused and lagged out.

The second video is a lot more interesting to me. The falloff is an intriguing problem! I bet I could simulate that with one of my modelling programs. The radiation issue is a big problem as well, when would you enter the belt? Immediately? Or a few hours in? Perhaps that's why they had to cut the feed? Not sure...

I'm also amazed how good of a live feed they could get from a random rocket in space, better than your average high speed optical Skype call.

I'm not changing my answer yet but those are some good things to think about.