Efimok coin, Fomenko's phantom time and added 1,000 years of history

Tabor7

Deny what? It is quite easy to identify which one is a forgery when you research it properly.

anotherlayer

"Copies are reliable if they completely agree with history of the time period.". isn't that a bit of a catch-22? how do we know the history if it's only based on copies.

i am enjoying the back and forth, civil and enlightening. but, i'm still having a hard time getting around the certainty of the contents of copied documents...

Tabor7

When you look into the authentic copies of ancient history, you will be able to figure out how our present society was shaped based on those ancient history.

With New Testament and Josephus's works, we do know that the sect of Pharisees represented the majority of Hebrews or Judeans. We also know that Apostle Paul was a Pharisee. Jewish rabbis also points out Jesus Christ's constant conflicts with the Pharisees on Traditions of the Elders which is now known as Talmud.

Jesus Christ often cites portions of Tohoroth which is found in Today's Babylonian Talmud such as washings of cups, dishes, hands, etc. in order to oppose the Pharisees. Jesus Christ also opposed the Pharisaic observances of Sabbath which is found in Mishnah Tractate Shabbat 7:2.

We know that Traditions of the Elders in Aramaic was converted into the form of Mishnah (in Hebrew) with further teachings and finally Babylonian Talmud. Through this, Pharisaism became Today's Judaism. So we see how ancient history shaped today's history.

When you research deep into a forged document, then you will also feel that there is something strange about it.

That is what happened with Josephus' Judean Wars Book Six Greek version and its conflicts with Latin version of Josephus' Judean Wars Book Six. My confusions were cleared the moment I read Aramaic version which cleared the confusions in both Greek version and Latin version.

It was certainly a great discussion. But I feel like ending the discussion. I believe that Aramaic New testament and Judean Wars Book Six in Aramaic are authentic while you don't. Let's just end it like that.

Anyway, it is been nice talking with you all. Wish you all good luck with your future investigations!

anotherlayer

hmpf. so... how about that sportsball game last night, eh? barnburner, for sure...

Maria

Perhaps I am stepping off a cliff with this one, but here goes. The Kogi Indians of Columbia state they have a memory of the past five hundred years when the Conquistadors arrived. This is a memory not oral tradition or written account. Science is now looking at memory being pasted down. A video I watched showed cats being frightened when a cucumber was placed behind them. The video stated that science believes that fear in snakes is a memory that is being past down while in the womb.

If someone could get past the BBC and actually talk to the Kogi about a world catastrophe. Perhaps they could shed some light on what they know. They are very serious in they have a message for the world. They have learned English, been in movies and have spoken to the United Nations.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Lol, remember after watching those cucumber-cat videos I marched straight to the fridge, secured the goods and strategically placed the cucumber behind my cat and started to wait. A few minutes later she looked at the cucumber, then at me and yawned. I felt pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:

If someone out there really has inherited memories, that would be insanely interesting. 500 years of catastrophe recollection could clear some things up.

Here is another interesting coin which allegedly says 1765. Does not look like “1” to me. I don’t even know what it is.

9077F62D-3FC1-411E-89B9-992BDBD07559.png

60DC23B5-269F-4191-9E66-36BF0082A46A.png 9077F62D-3FC1-411E-89B9-992BDBD07559.png
Would be interesting to do a coin quality analysis. Same period coins with 1’s compared to I’s and J’s. Wonder if one group has better quality than the other.

For example below 1790’s with 1’s appear to be of much higher quality. Different tech? I’m not even talking abouth scythian tartarian hat here.

241D9580-4D34-484A-BB82-F0BC03B5E0CA.jpeg

5BEB1685-C380-4743-B895-B000E29A7FAD.png

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Appreciate. Never heard of this one. Sounds fairly localized and simultaneously doubles my interest as far as Russian year 7207 equal to mainstream 1700 goes. Those are not blank years, yet what do we know about those years?

Verity

I been wondering about the "I" years myself. So far that amounts to keeping an eye out for it, don't have much data to even propose a theory, but I like the way you guys are thinking.

The green color is highly indicative of copper. I always wondered why more of those stone buildings didn't show green on them, if they were all made with copper chisel.

I'm not sure I'll be convinced until I find a decent motive for the date change. What is gained by such a change?
I've also been wondering the why's on this. I hate to be 'that person' of questionable leanings but there is a certain group who has been following some very strict and specific protocols pretty closely for at least three hundred years that I know of.
My specific wondering leads me to think that if they're planet-watchers and predictors on a galactic- or solar scale, what's to stop them from pushing time in one direction to 'trick fate', or something. Magicians casting spells.

If we're all expecting a great consciousness shift in 2000 or 2012 or whenever due to a Mayan calendar or other semi-formal tip-off, happily spread around the mainstream, they could push the shift in the direction of their choosing. They can lead the charge and manipulate it.
I don't know.. Just an idea.

Daylight savings has recently started in the southern hemisphere. If I had any time... time, such a tricksy bugger... I would look very deeply in to why such an irritating thing exists, which group came up with the idea, and what happens to the time. Nothing? Something? Where does it go? An hour every year vanishes, and the following year another is added back on.

asatiger1966

When you look into the authentic copies of ancient history, you will be able to figure out how our present society was shaped based on those ancient history.

With New Testament and Josephus's works, we do know that the sect of Pharisees represented the majority of Hebrews or Judeans. We also know that Apostle Paul was a Pharisee. Jewish rabbis also points out Jesus Christ's constant conflicts with the Pharisees on Traditions of the Elders which is now known as Talmud.

Jesus Christ often cites portions of Tohoroth which is found in Today's Babylonian Talmud such as washings of cups, dishes, hands, etc. in order to oppose the Pharisees. Jesus Christ also opposed the Pharisaic observances of Sabbath which is found in Mishnah Tractate Shabbat 7:2.

We know that Traditions of the Elders in Aramaic was converted into the form of Mishnah (in Hebrew) with further teachings and finally Babylonian Talmud. Through this, Pharisaism became Today's Judaism. So we see how ancient history shaped today's history.

When you research deep into a forged document, then you will also feel that there is something strange about it.

That is what happened with Josephus' Judean Wars Book Six Greek version and its conflicts with Latin version of Josephus' Judean Wars Book Six. My confusions were cleared the moment I read Aramaic version which cleared the confusions in both Greek version and Latin version.

It was certainly a great discussion. But I feel like ending the discussion. I believe that Aramaic New testament and Judean Wars Book Six in Aramaic are authentic while you don't. Let's just end it like that.

Anyway, it is been nice talking with you all. Wish you all good luck with your future investigations!
Arrived late to the party.
So there was no one before you that had the ability to read or write multiple ancient languages. Also we noticed that these people worked in groups with colleagues. They had access to many University sources we can only savor. But you somehow have the truth.
Josephus witnessed the destruction of Jerusalem so he said . If we think that the wailing wall is actually a remaining part of a Roman barracks then Jerusalem might be on the other side of the Mediterranean sea making Josephus not credible. Did we miss anything.

ISeenItFirst

I have read a little bit about generational memories. Apparently they have discovered protein strands, like prions, In various areas of the body, like the heart. Just based on the amount of info able to be encoded into them, scientists involved think it could play an even more important role than DNA.
Your heart may very well have it's own emotional memory, separate from the brain. I'll have to see if I can dig up the research.

We really seem to have a lot of calendars. For German- and Russian-speaking readers a video. English-speaking readers can please translate the video description. There is the most written from the video.
Video

Here a "Pfälzischer Kalender aus dem Jahre 1781". The author was not named, presumably Georg Joseph Vogler (see page 2 'Vogler Manheimer Tonschule') act.

Page 5: Calendar for the year 1781. The first and the last 1 were neatly displayed.
Page 6: Solar eclipses and the beginning of the seasons
Page 7 - 18: Calendar and position of the sun
Page 19 - 52: Mansions in Europe
Page 53 - 118: Palatine curiosities (sights). With dates> 1000
Page 118 - 122: Directory

Extract from the directory (random selection):
Page 15 - 1st entry:
Anhalt-Bernburg, Fürst, Fried. (Friedrich) Albrecht born 15. Aug. 735
children:
1) Alexius Fried. (Friedrich) Christian , Hereditary Prince, born. 12. Juni 767
2) Paulina Christus. (Christine) Wilhelmina born. 23 Horn 769 (23. Februar 769)
(Hornung = old name for february)
Schwestern :
1) Friderika Augusta Sophia . Please refer Anhalt-Zerbst (Page17 - 2nd entry) born 28. August 744
2) Christina Elisabetha Albertina von Schwarzburg-Sondershausen.
half-sister:
Sophia Louisa (Solms-Baruth. No own Wikipedia entry)

Page 21 - 1st entry:
Colloredo, Fürst, Rudolph Joseph born 6. Juli 706, married with Franziska Gabriela von Stahremberg. 4 sons and 4 daughters (Wikipedia entry = 18 children)

Page 31 - 1st entry:
Kempten, Fürst und Abt, Honorius, Freiherr Roth von Schröckenstein (Schreckenstein), born 19. Sept. 726, chosen for abbot 16. Jun. 760

Page 37 - bottom half:
Pabst (Papst), Pius VI, from the house Braschi, born 27. Dec. 717, elected 5. Horn. 775 (15. Februar 775)
Date of birth Wikipedia = 25. Dezember 1717

Page 43 - 1st entry:
Sachsen-Meinungen, Herzogen,
I) August Fried. (Friedrich) geb. 19. Nov. 754
II) Georg Friedrich born 4. Horn. 761 (4. Februar 761)
Mother: Charlotta Amalia von Hessen-Philippstal born 10. Aug. 730, widow since 763.
Date of birth Wikipedia = 11. August 1730
Sisters:
Maria Charlotta , f. (von) Sachsen-Gotha.
2) Wilhelmine Louise born 6. August 752
3) Amalia born 4. März 762 (no own Wikipedia entry)

In the section "Pfälzische oddities (sights)" from page 53, the years are listed again with a 1 in the first place. This part describes the individual cities and special features.
Mannheim, Heidelberg, Frankenthal, Schwetzingen, Ogersheim (Oggersheim), Lautern (Kaiserslautern)
Strange antiquities
The book concludes with the table of contents.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KorbenDallas General 0