Efimok coin, Fomenko's phantom time and added 1,000 years of history

GroundhogLfe

I'm leaning towards that the j is just meaning julian dating and i is also meaning julian, as the letter j came in to fruition just in the 16th century so it would be the latinized version of it later and also in use in older dates.

Also few picks from this thread and some common stuff to expand on this:
-The Julian calendar is still used in parts of the Eastern Orthodox Church, in parts of Oriental Orthodoxy, and by the Berbers. I find it a bit interesting that the Berbers would use it not knowing their true history. Earlier from this thread you can also find mentioned that the Dutch were using Julian calendar where the English were using Gregorian.
-To me it looks like all of the countries and nations involved prefering Julian dating have been conquered in one way or another and the Julian dating has become more suppressed. The real question for me is why were these countries so keen on holding up to that dating system instead of the Gregorian to begin with? Was it purely from a religious perspective? Was all of that also part of the religious wars of Catholics vs Protestants? When Europe finally submitted it was time to expand on to the North American continent and that timeframe would be pretty much the 19th century.
-So it looks like the English prefered system, Catholic & system of science prevailed and this we can also see being in effect of today around us evidently.
-Regarding Catholicism it seems to revolve around sun worship as they even changed the original Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. The halo's depicting the sun as well in icons. -Also read about the sky goddess being a female in some eastern religions that was then changed to being masculine, perhaps there is some truth for the role of Mary as well.
-What the sun actually means is also interesting. I've heard names of different suns, like the African sun etc. Also Apollo is depicted as a destroyer. Apollo is also Twin of Artemis, that is the goddess of Moon and it makes sense as the Sun and the Moon go often hand in hand.
-The original god of the old testament pretty much being Saturn, the god of harvest representing the agriculture, death, cycle and rebirth. Catholicism is not about the god of the old testament as he was even stripped of his sabbath.
-I've also read that the old name of Helios meant Saturn. So places like Heliopolis etc. could have a totally different meaning when trying to figure out the religions of the old world. Why Italy would be called Saturnia would start to make some sense in the
old world.
-I'm actually thinking myself here was the God of the old testament, at least in parts the God of the ancient, not modern and not perhaps even original Europeans that could've been expanded up to even Asia Minor? Saturn was at one point the chief god, that then lost the throne of the Gods.
-The sun cult & worship of Mary it was not about, as that relates more to something coming through Ethiopia -> Babylon -> Byzantheum. Black Madonna, Sara Kali etc. The mother of God could also be from Tartaria as in the east afaik the prime god was a sky Goddess before changing it to masculine. The Native Americans as known sun worshippers. Also ancient Iranians regarding the sun that say had at least partially escaped to the continent of America.
-And what is a she, a ship, a machine can be a she. Mothership? A computer? Queen of Heavens? How do queens work in the insect world? A hive? - Just let my mind loose on this one, not suggesting anything.
-You often see the narrative of global Tartaria being under attack in the 19th century here and perhaps they were, but I'm guessing it's been quite the opposite, that the actual undergroundl offensive has been controlled by them and they just hid who they are so no one would know who is behind it all. That would also go along with Sun Tzu - The art of War as well, hiding your identity and a common identifier
-I have been speculating about the late Tartaria for quite some time at least partially being about Catholicism, Freemasonry and the money power and them fighting a war as an "unseen" force as they have had no country left. At least how they at one point were. Because where I'm heading I'm not sure is there anything like that anymore existing in the world of today. Mostly leaning towards people being past that stuff and it's more about keeping society in control and your background does not really matter, just who you are.

Just let my thoughts run rampant above.

Last edited:

Von_Turin

I'm leaning towards that the j is just meaning julian dating and i is also meaning julian, as the letter j came in to fruition just in the 15th century it would be the latinized version of it later and also in use in older dates.

Also few picks from this thread and some common stuff to expand on this:
-The Julian calendar is still used in parts of the Eastern Orthodox Church, in parts of Oriental Orthodoxy, and by the Berbers. I find it a bit interesting that the Berbers would use it not knowing their true history. Earlier from this thread you can also find mentioned that the Dutch were using Julian calendar where the English were using Gregorian.
-To me it looks like all of the countries and nations involved prefering Julian dating have been conquered in one way or another and the Julian dating has become more suppressed. The real question for me is why were these countries so keen on holding up to that dating system instead of the Gregorian to begin with? Was it purely from a religious perspective? Was all of that also part of the religious wars of Catholics vs Protestants? When Europe finally submitted it was time to expand on to the North American continent and that timeframe would be pretty much the 19th century.
-So it looks like the English prefered system, Catholic & system of science prevailed and this we can also see being in effect of today around us evidently.
-Regarding Catholicism it seems to revolve around sun worship as they even changed the original Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. The halo's depicting the sun as well in icons. -Also read about the sky goddess being a female in some eastern religions that was then changed to being masculine, perhaps there is some truth for the role of Mary as well.
-What the sun actually means is also interesting. I've heard names of different suns, like the African sun etc. Also Apollo is depicted as a destroyer. Apollo is also Twin of Artemis, that is the goddess of Moon and it makes sense as the Sun and the Moon go often hand in hand.
-The original god of the old testament pretty much being Saturn, the god of harvest representing the agriculture, death, cycle and rebirth. Catholicism is not about the god of the old testament as he was even stripped of his sabbath.
-I've also read that the old name of Helios meant Saturn. So places like Heliopolis etc. could have a totally different meaning when trying to figure out the religions of the old world. Why Italy would be called Saturnia would start to make some sense in the
old world.
-I'm actually thinking myself here was the God of the old testament, at least in parts the God of the ancient, not modern and not perhaps even original Europeans that could've been expanded up to even Asia Minor? Saturn was at one point the chief god, that then lost the throne of the Gods.
-The sun cult & worship of Mary it was not about, as that relates more to something coming through Ethiopia -> Babylon -> Byzantheum. Black Madonna, Sara Kali etc. The mother of God could also be from Tartaria as in the east afaik the prime god was a sky Goddess before changing it to masculine. The Native Americans as known sun worshippers. Also ancient Iranians regarding the sun that say had at least partially escaped to the continent of America.
-And what is a she, a ship, a machine can be a she. Mothership? A computer? Queen of Heavens?
-I have been thinking about the late Tartaria for quite some time at least partially being about Catholicism, Freemasonry and the money power and them fighting a war as an "unseen" force as they have had no country left. You often see the narrative of global Tartaria being under attack in the 19th century here and perhaps they were, but I'm guessing it's been quite the opposite, the eventual offensive has been controlled by them and they hid who they are so no one would know who is behind it all. That would also go along with Sun Tzu - The art of War as well.

Just let my thoughts run rampant above.
Thanks for the thoughts ! can't take it all in now because I'm sleepy :)

Don't know where I stand on all of this at the moment, if you like the gabbles I've got some more. Some are from the region where I reside.

There's actually one with a gryphon (J792). The last gabble is intruiging due to the fact that it comes from an very old original building that is "out of place". Even though the use of ("russian") onion-domes in this region wasn't uncommon. There aren't much left. This one was also demolished. Picture also attached.

And it's special because it's one of the few that has Roman numerals on it, only the M (1000) is missing in the left side. Searching the internet tells me that the "rules" were very "broad".

I'm going to sleep and ponder about the "history" of this region and your thoughts :)

J625.jpg J638.jpg J652.jpg J676.jpg J693.jpg J695.jpg J746_01.jpg J750.jpg J755.jpg J766.jpg J777.jpg J792_Griphon.jpg J799.jpg J1714.jpg I606.jpg I607.jpg I620.jpg J3marchJ80J.jpg J6J8.JPG J8J7.jpg J70J.jpg East_Gate_Gable.jpg East_Gate.jpg Gevangen_Poort_door_Cornelis_Pronk.JPG J648_01.jpg J746.JPG