Elongated skulls and their implications on the past

What do you think elongated skulls represent?

• Skull binding

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Ancient royal bloodline

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Complete hoax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nephilim

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

ShemTov

skulls that lack plates or sutures etc are not a universal thing so i guess i fail to see how one thinks its any type of indication of anything.
my point is the universal thing which is migration. inca have elongated skulls and have a migration myth. maya have elongated skulls and have a migration myth. neolithic irans have eloganted skulls and have a mythology of migration. huns and scythians too. east asians? see deformed skulls and japanese mythology. did i miss your common thread?

OP
OP
trismegistus

trismegistus

skulls that lack plates or sutures etc are not a universal thing so i guess i fail to see how one thinks its any type of indication of anything.
my point is the universal thing which is migration. inca have elongated skulls and have a migration myth. maya have elongated skulls and have a migration myth. neolithic irans have eloganted skulls and have a mythology of migration. huns and scythians too. east asians? see deformed skulls and japanese mythology. did i miss your common thread?
Yes, you are missing my point.
Some of their initial DNA analysis revealed that the elongation was not just caused by artificial cranial deformation, but rather by genetics with some of the elongated skulls cranial volume being up to 25% larger and 60% percent heavier than conventional human skulls. This means that they could not have been intentionally deformed through head binding or flattening, as cranial deformation can change the shape but does not alter the volume or weight of a skull.
every human jaw has a small hole on either side which is for nerves and blood vessels to exit and feed the tissue there; these 2 holes at the back of the skull may perform the same function for the elongated skull...
...The other factor is that there is only one parietal plate, where there should be 2.
We had 3 medical experts with us – Dr Malcom Warren (Chiropractor), Rick Woodward (Anthropologist) and Dr Michael Alday (Medical Doctor) and all 3 of them stated quiet emphatically that because of the abnormalities found with some of the Elongated Skulls from the Chongos cemetery in Peru they have no other choice but to state that some of these ancient Paracas were a sub-species of humanity… it had to be genetic, they had to be born with these abnormalities.
Returning to the bizarre shaping the massive eyed skull, it is not so much the orbital diameter, but the actual overall shape that requires a lot of thought and provides no comparison. At its widest margins of 10 cms beside the eyes, the face is very flat with little curvature, so too is what begins a centimetre above the eye-brow ridge, the skull recedes back so dramatically for 12.5 cms and again is almost level.
...However, the femur measures 42 cms and matches exactly when placed against my femur and my height is 1.7 metres, so the two limbs measured are in contradiction with each other by no less than a metre. And the inconsistencies only multiply when factoring the very thin width of the arm. It is far too thin to effectively do anything except hang limply, a maximum of one centimetre across is an insufficient base to carry the muscles and tendons needed to create any power or strength.
I have provided evidence that we have discovered skulls and skeletons from different parts of the world that are not Homo Sapien Sapiens. They are entirely separate species from humans, and could have possibly existed alongside humans at some point. Having 1 parietal plate versus two definitely indicates that you are dealing with something completely unique, I am not sure why you would think otherwise.

The only thing you have proved is that there is a precedent for an ancient migration, of which I do not discredit. I also do not discredit that many cultures all over the planet elongated the skulls of their children, for various reasons. I am not refuting either of your arguments, I fear that I either haven't been clear enough in highlighting my major point or you are being disingenuous towards the evidence I have put forward and are trying to move the conversation to mass migration, which this isn't about. It does sound like you have a lot of opinions on ancient mass migration, have you considered creating your own thread to discuss what you have researched?

UnusualBean

I have watched a documentary a while ago where they said that brain size in some of those skulls was 30-45% bigger than ours.

Not even taking the actual skull structure in consideration, I think whatever these things are... they ain’t us.

They're very human looking, so my guess is they were (yet another) species of human that used to exist and has either been made extinct or has been driven into hiding. Judging by the fact that their brains were huge and they tended to be in leadership positions, they were probably way smarter than us on average, so they could still be around... somewhere... :alien:

Monkwee

I'm wondering what our scientists have to say on how cranial deformation explains a different (vs. regular humans) volume of the brain cavity inside these elongated skulls.

Are there any skeletons accompanying any of these skulls?
I remember asking my anthropology professor about the larger volumes and dental formula or Dentition (pertains to the development of teeth and their arrangement in the mouth. In particular, it is the characteristic arrangement, kind, and number of teeth in a given species at a given age. That is, the number, type, and morpho-physiology (that is, the relationship between the shape and form of the tooth in question and its inferred function) of the teeth of an animal.) back in '14 or '15, she was also one working with the Museum of Man here in SD, and she looked at the images I showed her with absolute bewilderment and said in all her years of working with the hundreds of trepanated skulls that they "borrowed" from Peru, which they still have locked in dozens of steel shelving units at the museum, she had never seen nor heard of the existence of these skulls.

I had to dig through tons of my notebooks and papers to find this,

IMG_8773.JPG
on the other side:
IMG_8772.JPG
and held up to the light:
IMG_8776.JPG
part of my final project from that course

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
A bit lost here. These sketches of yours, which skulls do they represent?

And which skulls your professor has never heard of, the ones in the OP?

Monkwee

A bit lost here. These sketches of yours, which skulls do they represent?

And which skulls your professor has never heard of, the ones in the OP?
sorry about that, yes I had asked her what she thought about the Paracas skulls, mentioned in the OP, particularly about how it could be possible that the cranial volumes were larger than our own, which could never occur due to binding, and her thoughts on the skulls having possessed a different dental formula, which is significant because a dental formula is supposedly one of the determining factors for whether 2 specimen and of the same species.
The sketches were a rendition of what the Paracas skulls may have looked like with their face/flesh still attached

MeNTaLMoNKeY

They're very human looking, so my guess is they were (yet another) species of human that used to exist and has either been made extinct or has been driven into hiding. Judging by the fact that their brains were huge and they tended to be in leadership positions, they were probably way smarter than us on average, so they could still be around... somewhere... :alien:
Leadership positions... could still be around... Hmmm...

I read this thread yesterday afternoon and then completely coincidentally came across this interesting picture late last night. Feast your eyes on the skull of Jacob Rothschild:
Jacob-Evelyn-Rothschild-485x323.jpg

Jacob Rothschild (left)
I did a quick image search for other pictures of him but I couldn't find any other shots from the side. All others that I came across appear to be a head-on shot of him. I wonder if that's on purpose but this one picture slipped through the cracks...?

milhaus

Leadership positions... could still be around... Hmmm...

I read this thread yesterday afternoon and then completely coincidentally came across this interesting picture late last night. Feast your eyes on the skull of Jacob Rothschild:
View attachment 13518
Jacob Rothschild (left)
I did a quick image search for other pictures of him but I couldn't find any other shots from the side. All others that I came across appear to be a head-on shot of him. I wonder if that's on purpose but this one picture slipped through the cracks...?
I think they are still practicing head binding. JR never came across to me as someone who was actually in control. Larry King looks bizarre as well.

.jpg

Something I suggested before and what I think has happened is that they have let humans believe we conquered and killed off the other hominids while they secretly took control and are poisoning and killing us off or transforming many of us to be like them.

BStankman

Something I suggested before and what I think has happened is that they have let humans believe we conquered and killed off the other hominids while they secretly took control and are poisoning and killing us off or transforming many of us to be like them.
It is just a theory. We Are Victims Of Another Species - Large Brain Hominids - Dr Ed Spencer

But I find it a little odd who would want to change the subject to migration.

It looks like when people discover what is really going on, these coneheads got tied up and buried alive.
Or chased out of Egypt / Babylon.

How old is this?
elongated-skulls-patapatani-1.jpg

Ice Nine

@LetsHak We are like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and feed us crap.

After much deliberation I'm going to go from Undecided to Ancient Royal Bloodline because the best evidence, other than the skull themselves, is all the examples we see of the Egyptian rulers with elongated skulls and how their headpieces morphed into what we see on the Vatican grand poobahs through out history and today.

Last edited:

GroundhogLfe

This clip always stuck up to me from the Westworld. I'm aware of some stories of specific people eating another species, usually somehow related to the Native Americans, but of course have no way to validate them for now and I'd also have to start chasing some sources. Perhaps someone can pick up from here if this is a topic of interest to anyone and lead onwards.

i think they are just a sub-speices of humanoids. Here probably before us. K.I.S.S!
Agreed, likely from a prior Great Year cycle. Atlanteans, I think. I believe the 'elite' of their Satanic aspect/faction rules us now from the shadows, while their Angelic faction is off exploring the stars. Would you rather serve in Heaven or rule in Hell?