"Fortaleza protectora Argentina", Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Looking for mudflood evidence or starforts in my Country i found this fortress called "Fortaleza protectora Argentina" officially was begin construction in april and opened 4 months later in 1828, this is the first thing that dont seems right, other thing is the construction materials like logs, wood tables, doors and many guns and cannons for defense bringed to the location by wagons.

Delineamientox5.jpg

The walls was built from this materials and mud, 4 meter wide and 4 meters tall in about 300 square meters, wooden gates and water pit all around it.

Fundacionx10.jpg

But, later i found this website about use of stone in fortress with a maquette, floorplans and other pictures that not fit right with the drawings above
fig 35 (2).jpg
fig 38b.jpg
fortalezaprotectoraarg.jpg

Cool 3d render
3dfpa.jpg

This is the main gate in 1880, seems to be taken inside the fortress, but i cant see any wood walls mud covered.

fuertex10.jpg
Museo Historico Bahia Blanca city and fortress layout

The fortress do not exist of course, seems to the mud and wood was fading and decay and in the 19th century there was no more remains of it.....

Todays location.
fpamap.JPG

Gentlemen, could you please move private communications to the Private Messaging. This thread was created for the discussion of this particular start fort as far as I understand.

Appreciate your understanding.

OP
OP
Juanchi
Gentlemen, could you please move private communications to the Private Messaging. This thread was created for the discussion of this particular start fort as far as I understand.

Appreciate your understanding.
No one is seen this anyway, I replied in public because I didn't know why he was asking where I live, I tough I was this subject matter.
Please delete this thread, seems I can't do myself, sorry for any inconvenience, I'm not here to disturb

Things take time for people to respond, especially on weekends. No reason to delete things and no reason to get upset over a simple relevant request. The conversation was turning into something unrelated to the original topic, so I made a respectful correction.

This site is very young, and has just a few members so far. With time people will respond faster.

Things take time for people to respond, especially on weekends. No reason to delete things and no reason to get upset over a simple relevant request. The conversation was turning into something unrelated to the original topic, so I made a respectful correction.

This site is very young, and has just a few members so far. With time people will respond faster.
I apologize for my earlier comments, i just found interesting that there are people from my country looking for the truth.

ISeenItFirst

Wow. Thanks for this excellent thread.
Those first photos look nothing like the rest.
In the first one they are surveying. They got 2 guys on horseback with flags and a guy with a scope on a tripod. They are looking for something? Can't imagine they are making a site plan for the local zoning department.
What is going on in that second one, everyone is on horseback and that guy is getting taken away on a stretcher?