Giant crocodile shaped dragon: Rocky and Blue Mountains

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I was contacted by @Green Dragon, and he asked me to publish the below info pertaining to some possible mudfossils located in the Rocky and Blue Mountains.

"Please look at the maps of the north and western United States. First, Clark drew one which Lewis (Corps of Discovery) copied and printed. Then, we have road maps that show this area and the outline of the "dragon" is in green where topology is indicated. Then, look at the "from space" photos taken by NOAA and NASA of this region. It appears we have a huge, crocodile-like dragon here. On top of this we appear to have other giants which have fallen(seen locally), of many different sizes. Also, the ground is littered with petrified body parts of all sizes and types. I have quite a collection. Will try to get some pictures and videos to you in the future. Having lots of trouble because my access is based in a library, but will continue to try and get this message out. This area(Wheeler County and surrounding area), Oregon, begs for the attention of Truthers, True Historians, and Real Scientists. Thank you." - Green Dragon.

The below three images were also provided. To be honest, I failed to find a dragon, or any outline of the giants. Tried to look via Google Earth, but results were the same.

RELEVANT WORDS.jpg

THE DRAGON.jpg WHAT IS THIS.jpg
I understand nothing in mudfossils, so if you could help out with what you see, that would be great. Thank you.

Green Dragon

I do not claim this to be Leviathan, Satan, or attach any identity to this image, but merely suggest, thru my research into Scripture, some possibilities. The smaller giants, the ones you can't detect from as high as these pictures were taken from, are seen locally, and are on top of the bigger dragon and elsewhere. To add to this, the ground is strewn with petrified body parts of different sizes and species, including what looks to me like human and ape. We have local landscaping which is done with rocks that look like body organs, glands, chunks of meat, etc, in a range of sizes. The old sidewalks that were pulled out last year were full of a variety of small ones which appear to be feet, fingers, claws, animal toes, etc. There is a small pit near me that is full of blackish rocks which I have come to call Necro-fil, because they mostly look like body parts. Some appear to have been broken, some torn, and some cut, before they turned to stone. One even resembles a small uterus. But, I am no expert, just an observer who has acquired mudfossil eyes from studying the Roger Spur site. I do believe that these items hold some serious clues to our past history and deserve more attention, especially since they somewhat contradict the explanations that have been pushed on us. I am after the truth because our past is the key to now and the future. So, if we don't get it right, we won't understand our world correctly. I will photograph some of the pieces just mentioned and share them with you as soon as I can with my limited internet access. I thank you for your interest and comments. Keep looking for the big dragon. You WILL find him. He is on numerous maps and charts.
Post automatically merged:

ROCK ART.jpg
INFO PAGE.jpg
BIG NECRO FINGER.jpg
LOOKS LIKE A TONGUE.jpg
LOOKS LIKE A UTERUS.jpg
NO-TOES.jpg

Post automatically merged:

1973 NG MAP.JPG
NECRO-FIL.jpg

Last edited: