Hyperloop pneumatic subway existed in the 19th century

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Featured Thread #1
Another proof that there were technologies far superior to the time when they were introduced is the pneumatic tube saga of the 19th century. What we know today as the Hyperloop was used in New York (Beach Pneumatic Transit) in 1867, and in London (Crystal Palace pneumatic railway) in 1864. This information is not a secret, though not too many people are aware of this "ahead of its time" achievement. And here we are, 150 years later, and still not smart enough to implement this technology in the 21st century. Both projects were shut down for various financial reasons, and lack of political backing at the time. But was it really the financial profitability reason, or the brightest minds of the 19th century were simply unable to re-launch a technology which survived the collapse of the previous civilization? The same previous civilization I have been talking about for a while now. The civilization comparable to our level of technical development and in many instances far superior to ours. The civilization which was wiped out, and the one I will attempt to elaborate on in my later posts.

Pneumatic_tube1.png

And of course there were some publications and other materials confirming the existence of this technology in the mid-eighteenth century.

pneumatic_hyperloop_trains.jpeg 1024px-Beach_Pneumatic_plan.jpg 78204_original.jpg 78371_original.jpg image100.jpg

The New York City Subway (conventional, what we have today) was introduced in 1904. That is some 37 years after the Beach Pneumatic Transit. And what a contrast it was. Look at the first subway train to carry passengers. It looks exactly the way, one would expect from the 1900s. A little reference for the below images - Riding the NYC Subway

NYC_subway_1904.jpg NYC_subway_1904_1.jpg
Now let us take a look at what those 1867 pneumatic train cars looked like. Unfortunately not too many photographs made it through time, but a few did. Supplemented by some 19th century wood engravings, it might give you an idea of what a huge step back we took in 1904.

BeachNeumaticTrain1.jpg Pneumatic_tunnel_1.jpg Pneumatic_tube2.jpg Pneumatic_tube3.jpg Pneumatic_tube4.jpg Pneumatic_tube5.jpg NYC_hyperloop.jpg
And here is what Crystal Palace pneumatic railway train looked like in 1864. Take a note of the similar engravings being different in reality. It does look like different moments in time.

London_hyperloop.jpg London_hyperloop_5.jpg London_hyperloop_3.jpg London_pneumatic_21.png
Some of the images representing early days of the London Underground in 1863, show a very sharp contrast between the quality of the tunnel and the trains running through them. Judge for yourselves what you see.

London_underground_train_1.jpg London_underground_train_2.jpg
By the way, comparing 1863 London cars to 1904 New York cars demonstrates, in my opinion, so called chronological shift. I firmly believe that NYC and London photos represent the same time. They are separated by 40 years on the traditional chronological scale, yet look the same. Just like I think that all those Urban Fires, and Earthquakes, separated by years, and decades happened at the same time.

Below are some additional photos from the London Underground system. They demonstrate an obvious technological mismatch between the general knowledge we have about the 19th century, and the supposed achievements and luxuries they actually had. The first engraving represents the portion under the Thames embankment which has been finished.

cross-section-of-the-victoria-embankment.gif technological_mismatch.jpg technological_mismatch_1.jpg towersubway.gif
Additionally about the city of London in the 1860s: on the first image above you can see two tubes above the tunnel. They run parallel to each other. Those are the pneumatic mail delivery tubes. Today we run delivery trucks, vans and other postal service vehicles. In 1860s they ran a hyperloop to deliver mail.

wills_cigarettes.jpg dispatch_evershot.jpg train_holborn.jpg London_underground_mail_tube_1.jpg London_underground_mail_tube_5.jpg London_underground_mail_tube_6.jpg London_underground_mail_tube_7.jpg
Judging by the image below, there could have been a similar system in the United States.

US_pmneumatic _mail.jpg

And, of course, this is how all these tunnels were built. Of course after 6 years of digging with $80,000,000 Bertha tunnel-boring machine, Seattle is still not done with its downtown tunnel. But in 1860s they did it with... what exactly, a wheelbarrow and a shovel?

London_tube_construction_1.jpg London_tube_construction.jpg NYC-HYPERLOOP.png iron_tube_for_the_Waterloo_and_Whitehall_Pnumatic_Railway.png
The below photo is very indicative of the way the vast majority of the so called 19th century "building process" photographs look like. To me it looks like they found a tunnel and trying to dig it out with whatever tools they have. There is no building process. The "new" construction looks like and old iron and brick structure. Yet it is described as:
Men at work: This photo by Henry Flather shows the construction, undertaken between 1866 and 1870, of the Metropolitan District Railway's underground lines which included the destruction of houses
renovation_hyperloop.jpg

Where are the project documents, calculations, and convincing photo-proof of the construction progress? Or were they simply trying to restore the technology of the previous civilization? Could it be that they tried to launch, and failed to successfully do so? These tunnels look old already in the 19th century.

Pneumatic_tennel_33.jpg Beach-Pneumatic-Transit-02.jpg US_hyperloop-construction.jpg US_hyperloop-construction_1.jpg US_hyperloop-19.jpg before_cleaning.jpg british_workman.jpg

In my opinion this technology was not only beyond the technological level of the 19th century, it is beyond ours as well. Elon Musk's Hyperloop One is hoping to change that. As of March 2018 we still do not have hyperloop trains delivering passengers. 154 years ago pneumatic trains were transporting passengers in London, 151 years ago in New York. What do we really know, or better what do we not know about our history?

Also the below two photos represent the same object. Both are extremely old. One shows a working pneumatic car, the other one shows extremely old remains of the pneumatic car stuck in the tunnel. The state of the tunnel is also very telling. When were these two photos really taken? Makes me wonder what the time separation between the two could be.

BeachNeumaticTrain1.jpg US_hyperloop-19.jpg

And below, Ladies and Gentlemen is the tribute to the chronological mismatch where technology vs. achievement has no explanation.

tecnological_mismatch.jpg mismatch.jpeg
Our recent past holds secrets beyond our wildest imagination; of that I have no doubts. Unfortunately, our judgement is clouded by the institutional tunnel-type education, where any deviation from the accepted dogma is being laughed at and ridiculed. But it is so much easier to trust your own eyes, as opposed to some commonly accepted non-sense.

Underground Railway. Published 1872.

illustrateddescr00durs_0001.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0002.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0003.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0004.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0005.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0006.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0007.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0008.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0009.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0010.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0011.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0012.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0013.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0014.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0015.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0016.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0017.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0018.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0019.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0020.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0021.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0022.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0023.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0024.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0025.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0026.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0027.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0028.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0029.jpg illustrateddescr00durs_0030.jpg

Last edited:

Eheyeil

Whenever technological development goes too rapid, the 'government' will try to postpone everything as long as possible in order to squeeze as much money out of the people as possibly before taking the next step.
It is really sad how the world works.

The way I see it it is only a matter of time until, for example Musk will seize his operations.

That is the way it is and how it always has been.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
As of recently, I started looking at this world as a huge enterprise with multiple heads of various departments responsible for their respective segments. This enterprise has its own police force, as well as cheap labor camps. When some department deviates from the assigned course, it gets "liberated." Suppression of technological inventions might have a much deeper meaning than simply an economic one.

As far as Musk's project goes, I think you are absolutely right. Judging by the recent headlines, I think we are being prepared to accept that at this moment in time such a thing is not possible due to economic, and technological difficulties. A very similar thing happened to the attempted space tourism industry.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
unbelievable! how can we lost something like this
Well, if it was never yours, you cannot lose it, I suppose. You can't exploit the technology when something breaks and you are unable to reproduce the broken part. Naturally are prone to reverting to something you can produce.

humanoidlord

Well, if it was never yours, you cannot lose it, I suppose. You can't exploit the technology when something breaks and you are unable to reproduce the broken part. Naturally are prone to reverting to something you can produce.
those drawings of mail hyperloops are surreal, almost out of an scifi work

wanderer

Okay so I just discovered this site and I'm amazed! Very comprehensive. Feels like the next eye opener I needed to see after years of "alternate" research. Let me add further information to support your arguments:

I know for shure how and why they build the subway in Berlin the way it is still available today. They removed the streets, placed the tunnels underneath and then closed the ceillings afterwards. What you get are rectangular-shaped tunnels because of the way they were pragmatically constructed. Propably around 1900. In contrast, these photos that you provided, where we see them placing oval-shaped tunnels beneath the surface make absolutely no sense at all. From an engineering perspecitve you either do it via a boring machine which will result in perfectly round tunnel shapes, or you would dig out from above some rectangular-shaped tunnels.
The photos indicate that these poor people "found" a technology beyond their comprehension and they tried to work with it. Concerning the timeline, we see a breach around 1880-1900.

I will further explore your site but I am absolutely fascinated. Great stuff! Some years ago I was active at wild heretic's site where we would discuss the shape of the earth. Unfortunately it just took some month to attract shills who would then disrupt every discussion. As the posts here are quite recent, let's see when the first shills will arrive. It will just be the confirmation that the content is onto the right path.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Absolutely agree. What amazes me is the quality of the job. Check out this old tunnel in Canada.

the-brick_tunnel_canada_2.jpg the-brick_tunnel_canada.jpg
Only God knows when tunnel like this were really made, and by whom. They still stand with no maintenance as a tribute to our sub-par quality of today.

humanoidlord

Absolutely agree. What amazes me is the quality of the job. Check out this old tunnel in Canada.

Only God knows when tunnel like this were really made, and by whom. They still stand with no maintenance as a tribute to our sub-par quality of today.
researcher jonatham gray found that there are billions of straight """"caves""" that run miles beneath the amazon forest, there are also rumors of underground civilizations there with eletric lights, they are likely the primitive remmants of an million year old civilization destroyed by nuclear warfare, we are seeing here something similar but at canada

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
While I do believe that there might have been civilizatiins millions of years ago, I think nothing we still have in this world is over a thousand years old or so. Invluding any tunnels.

humanoidlord

While I do believe that there might have been civilizatiins millions of years ago, I think nothing we still have in this world is over a thousand years old or so. Invluding any tunnels.
yes, i think that whoever made the canadian tunnels, somehown had acess to that technology

pushamaku

Makes me wonder if they're not actively renovating and disguising these tunnels as something new. See the latest (blurry) video this "Boring Company" has to tease its tunnel under LA.

https://www.boringcompany.com/gallery/

Elon Musk is a shady character himself. Personally I believe he's just a front man for the deep state. Read more in the PDF linked below.

I Don't Believe in Elon Musk

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Makes me wonder if they're not actively renovating and disguising these tunnels as something new.

I Don't Believe in Elon Musk
Agree. I think there are plenty of old tunnels out there to use. Tonnes of evidence of their existence. Of course those tunnels are not supported by the technology of the time they were built in, but who cares, right?

Elon Musk article was very interesting to read. I’ve never even thought of the assignments in the modern world.

ISeenItFirst

I couldn't help but notice that the descriptions of the giant blower box reminded me of a particular bit of Egyptian imagery. It was described as a very large box with 2 pairs of opposed wings on cams. On this very page, can't find it now, but there is the image of two winged figures inside a large box, and it is a common enough image in various stone carvings.

Nothing more now, just wanted to get that bit out there and see if it tracks.
Post automatically merged:

Additional, (I don't quite see it) but some have discussed this with see a similarity in the descriptions of the ark of the covenant.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Never heard of this connection with the ark of the Covenant. Will have to look into it after my little Grand Canyon excursion.