Is NASA full of Actors?

• No, they're for real.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yup

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I was always wondering why ISS does not have any safety hatches like subs do. Especially when we consider millions of pieces of space trash which are supposedly tracked from earth.

One thing hitting ISS would kill everyone onboard.

Unless this is not a concern within a filming studio, of course.

ISeenItFirst

I was always wondering why ISS does not have any safety hatches like subs do. Especially when we consider millions of pieces of space trash which are supposedly tracked from earth.

One thing hitting ISS would kill everyone onboard.

Unless this is not a concern within a filming studio, of course.
That knife cuts both ways.

Where are they going to escape to in space at 17,500mph?

Don't confound the argument, which is, why hasn't space debris torn that thin skinned vessel asunder yet?

Like crow in MST3k upon trying to dig an escape tunnel through a space ship, "hull breach, everybody dies; I even had it underlined!"

ISeenItFirst

Ah that makes more sense. Some compartmentation. Dunno. Assuming it's all real, I can think of 2 reasons. A hull breach would be either too catastrophic or too quick for it to matter, or there is no way of arranging compartments that keeps all vital systems active in any compartment.
Interesting thought for sure.

Let's not forget some of the amazing maneuvers performed by apollo 11-17 docking with the modules lining things up perfectly in lunar orbit and they did it flawlessly 6 times in a row wew. they probably just have that american quality space technology in the ISS and nothing would ever go wrong with it so who needs good design.

i just enjoy that basically all the videos they show are of astronauts squeezing water out of towels or pushing toothpaste and brushing their idiot teeth. ugh, NASA treats us like we're a bunch of morons. which of course, we definitely are but. it's not our fault.

and sidenote, squeezing all that water around that mangled mess of wires that is the ISS. has no one at NASA ever learned to run cable? i'm not allowed to walk into a server room with a cup of coffee, these guys are up there hosing down the first loser of "who can hold their poop the longest". ugh and notice that too, they always wanna talk about pee and poop because "real people wanna know how do these astronauts pee, omg". yeah, us real people dont really care if you are trying to cure cancer or figure out how to i dunno... help humanity with all that fucking money?

and sidenote #7, what the heck are they actually doing up on ISS? honestly, what have they done for mankind? they can't even show me what the weather looks like from up there. man, NASA is weak and people just celebrate them as if they are heroes.
Let's not forget some of the amazing maneuvers performed by apollo 11-17 docking with the modules lining things up perfectly in lunar orbit and they did it flawlessly 6 times in a row wew.
pretty sure they pulled that off with a prototype Atari-2600 controller too. check page 17,387 of that chick's code.

That first video was an hour long and the first 36 minutes were the guys patting each other on the back (literally). Found it interesting that Adam had told the one lady he would tell her a secret after the landing but when publicly asked to share that secret couldn't recall what it was.

As a related aside: it's been my observation that various forms of media (television shows, books, etc.) are often used by TPTB to notify us plebs of the truth without actually disclosing anything. Not sure if they're under some oath to reveal or it they get a chuckle out of telling us to our face (however subtly) that we have no power to stop them.

Anyway, there was a tv show last year (can't remember the name) where a group from the 1950's was sent into space (they thought). It was kind of a soap opera in a spaceship setting and ended with a "murder" where one guy gets shoved out the airlock only to wind up in the warehouse/studio where this "spaceship" is housed. Apparently they were being monitored to see how a crew would operate in space long term and none of the so- called astronauts on board had any idea that they weren't actually in space as all their computer data was manipulated to show what was needed to make them believe they were in space.

I wonder if most of NASA is in that same position. They aren't in space and have only their computer screen data to tell them what's supposedly going on with these launches and landings. There wouldn't need to be a lot of people in on the conspiracy, only the handful actually being filmed in the studio. The base crew would only see data that is streamed to their screens to believe that something real is going on.

In my humble opinion, all actors are overpaid dancing monkeys that will debase themselves for money and attention. If NASA has actors (and it probably does), the propaganda being spewed is worth the money being paid to keep them quiet about their complicity. Why is it important that we believe a lie of this magnitude?

Things are the way they are. If we find out that something is not as we originally expected, we go with the evidence. It's called learning. Science is all the time having to admit they were wrong about something and we're given some new truth to accept based on the newfound knowledge. People get used to the new paradigm pretty quickly and go back to Dancing with the Stars. I don't know why the world view would be any different.