Is there an Alien UFO invasion false flag in the works?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
With all those California, Greece, and wherever else “natural” fires targeting cars and houses, it sure does appear that the authorities are prepping for a false flag attack by ramping up our UFO “awareness”. Especially when you consider the recent creation of the Trump’s Space Force.

Are we to expect some sort of an alien invasion from above? They sure seem to have the weaponry (microwave?) and the tech (Blue Beam Project) to fake such an attack.

9ADE49B5-0296-4147-A60B-52B16ED34D29.jpeg

I thought that 9/11 changed this World enough. Could it be up for another round of stricter rules and a consequent reduction of personal freedoms? Can definitely picture the World uniting by coming together for the “good” of Mankind.

Or, better yet, stick us all into some underground shelter for “our protection”, and shut the lights and doors forever. This way, the next iteration could ask themselves looking at the pictures of the empty city streets... where are all the people at?

I personally do not think any such invasion is possible, particularly seeing the conditioning process bestowed upon us. Looks like somebody out there wants us to properly interpret things if, or when they happen.

I like Tucker Carlson, but I think he is being used in this case. Can’t blame him though.

wizz33

do a search for secretspaceprogram
and these names: Catherine Austin Fitts, Michael Schratt, Paul LaViolette

the podesta/clinton group would have used it to create the return of jesus but it would be the devil.

trump seems to wand to bring them from dark to light, and remove the blockade to overuninty techs (Tesla, free energy, Brown, Otis)

Berg_Rumlikon_Billy_Eduard_.jpg

You can see the unsophisticated visualization that is accompanying this on the website itself, but yes very crudely, it’s a plane projecting an image of another plane elsewhere in the sky. Now that, of course is a very crude implementation of this type of holographic technology that, at the very least, would be required for making the world believe we were under some sort of alien invasion threat or what-have-you, but that, again, is twenty years old now and sources from an airforce military website. I’m thinking that the actual technology would be somewhat more advanced, but again we don’t have to speculate about that we can take a look at the very real developments in technology including such incredible things as beaming sound directly into people’s ears, touchable holograms, and being able to manipulate people’s perceptions and incite fear and panic through brain wave technology.

Episode 301 – How to Fake an Alien Invasion

humanoidlord

nope, we don't have such technology, UFOs are 100% interdimensional, remenber those books i posted?
the podesta/clinton group would have used it to create the return of jesus but it would be the devil.

trump seems to wand to bring them from dark to light, and remove the blockade to overuninty techs (Tesla, free energy, Brown, Otis)
no dice, both groups are evil
the only good group are the tartarians

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
There always has to be a global enemy of the World.
  • Nazis - free speech now
  • Communists - free speech now
  • Terrorists - greatly reduced
  • Rogue countries: Iraq, Libia, Syria - almost none left
  • Meteorites
  • Alien invasion
42ADA946-849C-43A5-A11D-180403ED19DF.jpeg

whitewave

Wonder if that "last card" is the reason we got a Space Force?

Dirigible

With all the blue beam stuff out there for years, would we fall for it?

whitewave

If there's a regular harvest or depopulation event going on (as there seems to be) then germ warfare is probably the most efficient method of achieving it. Wars are costly and when the casualty level from either side gets too high, war ends. Reconstruction then requires more resources, man hours, expenses and by the time everything is put back together people have had time to breed and reduce the effectiveness of your depopulation agenda. If you truly want to depopulate an area without destroying infrastructure then biowar is the way to go. It's relatively cheap to produce.

Dispersal can be tricky as you'd definitely want something airborne, highly communicable with relatively benign initial symptoms but not quickly deadly so that the disease has time to spread to its maximum capacity. I understand that Russia is working on an ebolapox. If you survive the ebola, you'll probably be too weakened to stave off the smallpox that comes with it. Diabolical. Third world countries that can't afford heavy weaponry or armies need only cook up a batch of something nasty and find a suicide spreader. I'm sure America has its own biowarfare program too.

I had read about the secret tests conducted on an unsuspecting American public years ago from a book published by the now defunct Paladin Press entitled Devil's Advocate (iirc) in which the CIA admitted to 139 such tests. Most of the diseases were supposedly fairly benign-just serious enough to send you to the dr. office in search of antibiotics or some quick fix. Most were conducted at airports so that the experimenters could tract the global spread of reported symptoms. I hate to read about such things because it makes me realize the full depravity of mankind and I lose all faith in my fellow man. What monstrously evil bastards could even think of such a thing much less carry it out? Sometimes I'm glad I'm old but weep for this generation and those to follow.

humanoidlord

There always has to be a global enemy of the World.
  • Nazis - free speech now
  • Communists - free speech now
  • Terrorists - greatly reduced
  • Rogue countries: Iraq, Libia, Syria - almost none left
  • Meteorites
  • Alien invasion
i don't think her story is credible, the first three enemies are real, the 2 later are impossible to do with current technology

Depends on what you think our current level of technology is. I personally think 99% of UFO's are "domestic" craft. I think we've had flying disc technology since the 1920s, possibly earlier. Possibly MUCH earlier, considering how much our history may be fabricated.

BStankman

Absolutely.

After Werner Von Braun was able to pull off the moon hoax because he was a handsome smart scientist.
he predicted the enemy in this order.
1. Russians / Communists
2. Terrorists
3. Third-world Country Nations of Concern
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens

Isn't that what the Ancient Aliens crap is all about?
Not the obvious our history is 100% fake.

It must have been Aliens, who might be coming back.