Kings of Florida, and vanished white Native American Kingdoms

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Featured Thread #1
What happened in the past, and why is it such a secret, that it requires to mislead generations of inhabitants of the planet Earth? Based on multiple instances of circumstantial evidence presented on this website, it does appear that some great cataclysmic event took place in the recent past. It might have put our planet into Dark Ages, and provided for the post apocalyptic life stile. But what true purpose stands behind covering up the existence of white Native American Kingdoms?

I do not want to go too deep into why I think the layout of this planet was well known to the people living in the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries. This would hijack the intended topic. Some pertinent links will be provided at the bottom of this article to, somewhat, substantiate this claim. I will just say, that based on the extensive geographical details provided on the 16th and 17th centuries maps, a reasonable person would conclude, that traditionally taught science does not account for the millions of surveyors needed to conduct the measurements of our planet in such an expedited manner. This same dogmatic science does not account for the means of communications required to put all the hypothetically acquired data together. How else would you produce a detailed coordinated map of the world in the 16th, 17th centuries, when supposedly there was no aerial photography, and Pigeon Post was still widely used? Prior knowledge is precisely why we have maps kin to the likes of those of Piri Reis (1465/70–1553), Orontius Finaeus (1494-1555), Hadji Ahmed and Gerardus Mercator (1512-1594). Maps bearing the knowledge of an Antarctic continent, conventionally "discovered" in the 19th century.

compiled in 1521_reis.jpg PiriReis_1513_1.jpg PiriReisSAmerica_2.jpg oronce-fine-map.jpg

The devil is in the detail. And as insignificant as they seem, there are plenty of red flags raised all over the "well documented" past. In 1492 Christopher Columbus was supposedly on his way to discover the doorway to the new continent. I personally think that he was on his way to inspect the conditions of the well known continent. I made it well known on this website, that I think that our history has been doctored to the point of being unrecognizable. This includes the well known time frames.

christopher-columbus.png

What we think took place during the ancient times, in reality could have happened 400-500 years ago. You might say that we have historical sources like Plato, Socrates, Homer, Strabo, etc. I will say that we do not have a single source. And here is why. I will use Plato as an example, but it pertains to any other ancient author you might think of. Plato lived between 423~328 BC.

Plato.jpg

"Some 250 known manuscripts of Plato survive. The texts of Plato as received today apparently represent the complete written philosophical work of Plato and are generally good by the standards of textual criticism. No modern edition of Plato in the original Greek represents a single source, but rather it is reconstructed from multiple sources which are compared with each other. These sources are medieval manuscripts written on vellum (mainly from 9th to 13th century AD Byzantium), papyri (mainly from late antiquity in Egypt), and from the independent testimonia of other authors who quote various segments of the works (which come from a variety of sources)." - Wiki

We have a huge, tremendous pattern of all our historical sources originating approximately between 9th and 18th centuries. None of the originals ever survive. Once again, we have no originals. And it does not matter whether we talk about Plato, who lived around 400 BC, or Strabo, who died in 24 AD. There will be no original sources. We will have copies, of the copies of the copies.

manuscript.jpg

Don't take my word for it. Check for yourself: Some manuscript traditions of the Greek classics

Please, don't get me wrong, I am not saying that ancient authors did not exist. Most likely they did. Yet we should ask: what was, or was not edited within their texts? In Plato's case, we have a 1,500 year time void, during which there was a lot of wars, and a lot of victors. What historical "facts" were added to those ancient texts? What true facts were taken out?

Need a somewhat recent example? [Just look at the history of the Russian Empire made up by the German historians Müller, Schlözer and Bayer. And no matter how hard a true Russian scholar Lomonosov fought for the preservation of the authentic Russian history, it was totally re-written.]

Mikhail_Lomonosov_1.jpg Gerhard_Friedrich_Müller.jpg Theophilus Siegfried Bayer.jpg August_Ludwig_Schlözer.jpg

Do you remember all those book burnings: Nalanda and Heretical books, Mayan Codices and Timbuktu Manuscripts, US Congressional Library and Thomas Jefferson's private library, etc, etc, etc. What did those texts really contain? In this case we are specifically interested in the book burnings done by the Holy Inquisition. Coincidentally, before 1100, the Catholic Church suppressed what they believed to be heresy. What is Heresy? Wikipedia says, "Heresy is any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs, in particular the accepted beliefs of a church or religious organization." If you remember, science and religion were not the best of friends back then.

book_burning.jpg

Inquisition time frame incorporating the Spanish Inquisition: pre-1100 through 1834.

Here comes the CATCH 22: Why do we have so many "manuscript sources" popping up within this time frame? There were plenty of "heretics" who were either killed or burned at the stake. What heresy did they burn for? The dogmatic version we know. My theory, those "heretics" were scholars and highly educated individuals of the time. These "heretics" were doing their best to preserve the legacy of the pre-apocalyptic civilization. It incorporated copying whatever texts were to be destroyed, as well as recreating some of the destroyed texts from memory. Scientific texts got hit the hardest. The ones which survived make us ask questions similar to, "How could they figure this out 3,000 years ago?" General purpose texts fared much better.

Here we need to take one question into consideration: Why was our true history hidden from us? The answer, of course, we do not know. But assuming that there was a reason to hide ( including this recent pre-apocalyptic history, and knowledge), what would scholars do to preserve it? I think they would spread out as many of the semi-current events as possible within the ancient texts.

Now back to Plato, specifically his Timaeus/Critias, "But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea. For which reason the sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is a shoal of mud in the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island."
map_of_atlantis.jpg

While the entire world has been searching for Atlantis, I think its true meaning incorporates the entire planet Earth. I also recon that Atlantis was a 13th, or 14th century injection into Plato's texts, with the purpose of preserving information.

Whatever shape of this planet rings your bell, but evidence shows that this shape was very well mapped and recorded for centuries, or millennia prior to the Columbus's voyage. The reason that trip could not be done prior to 1492 was because there was "a shoal of mud in the way". After the global cataclysmic event, there had to be no knowledge of what the conditions were like on either of the American continents. Columbus's mission was sort of a reconnaissance mission to see what the environment in America was like.

Below is the picture of the Cathedral Church of Saint Andrew. It was built prior to 1490. If you believe that civilization able to produce such a structure (tonnes of them) was unable to cross over the Atlantic, or did not know there was a huge continent a few thousand miles due west, you need to ask a contemporary complex structure builder what knowledge is required to build anything similar to Wells Cathedral.

Wells_Cathedral_West_Front_Exterior,_UK.jpg Wells_cathedral_west_door_height.JPG Wells_Cathedral.jpg Wells_cathedral_1.JPG
Wells_cathedral_brighter_shadows.JPG Wells_cathedral_nave_clerestory.JPG Wells_Cathedral_east_end_over_the_wall.jpg
So, Columbus goes to Americas, comes back, and reports that everything appears cool there, lots of gold survived, but the mankind, did not recover from the cataclysm the same way Europeans did. Americans lost all their scientific basis, and were still fairly primitive in their recovery process. Also they were pretty spread out. Europe struggling financially decides to take advantage, and capitalize on the unfortunate "Native Americans". You know the official version.

Here we come to a possible chronological shift. Below are two possible scenarios

1. Conventional Timing
Hernán Cortés conquered Aztec Empire by 1521. Francisco Pizarro sealed the conquest of Peru by 1533. From 1534 to 1536, 15 Captaincy colonies were created in Portuguese America (Brazil).
  • So what about the North America? The Roanoke Colony was unsuccessfully established in 1585 on Roanoke Island, North Carolina. It was a late 16th-century attempt by Queen Elizabeth I to establish a permanent English settlement in North America. Clearly Roanoke Colony failed. Guess when the first colony was finally established? It happened in 1607. Jamestown.
  • The South America had been pretty much conquered for at least 50 years, while nobody could get a foothold on as much as an island in the vicinity of the North American Continent.
2. Chronological shift
  • Basically same as #1 above, but the conquest of North America was happening simultaneously with that of the South America. Obviously that would make our North American timing a deliberately incorrect one.
Mismatch of the Military Forces.

• One of the best books I have ever read was the "AZTEC" by Garry Jennings (1928-1999). Highly recommend, by the way. But ever since I was wondering, how Cortes with 15 horses and 500 men besieged Tenochtitlan with population of 200,000 - 300,000 people. Info: "Aztec military - bolstered by conscription of all adult males, men supplied from allied and conquered states, and such elite groups as the Eagle and Jaguar warriors - swept aside their rivals." A bit later with a few additional men and horses Cortes conquers a 5,000,000 person Aztec Empire. I know the official history says that Cortes made an ally with some of the tribes conquered by the Azteca's, but this is still a humongous mismatch.
Aztecbook.jpg gary_jennings.jpg

• Coincidentally, Francisco Pizzaro also acquired some local allies, and sealed the victory over Incas with 180 soldiers. In both of the above cases Emperors Moctezuma II and Atahualpa were miraculously killed early on.
Cortes and Pizzaro
hernan-cortes.jpg Pizzaro.gif

• And of course we have this similar scenario in Jamestown, North America. This one I will have to quote a few sources, "On May 14, 1607, a group of roughly 100 members of a joint venture called the Virginia Company founded the first permanent English settlement in North America on the banks of the James River. Famine, disease and conflict with local Native American tribes in the first two years brought Jamestown to the brink of failure before the arrival of a new group of settlers and supplies in 1610. In the spring of 1610, just as the remaining colonists were set to abandon Jamestown, two ships arrived bearing at least 150 new settlers, a cache of supplies and the new English governor of the colony, Lord De La Warr." - Jamestown Colony
Jamestown_colony.jpg

"The settlement was located within the country of Tsenacommacah, which was ruled by the Powhatan Confederacy, and specifically in that of the Paspahegh tribe. The natives initially welcomed and provided crucial provisions and support for the colonists, who were not agriculturally inclined. Relations soured fairly early on, however, leading to the total annihilation of the Paspahegh in warfare within three years." Wikipedia

"It is estimated that there were about 14,000–21,000 Powhatan people in eastern Virginia when the English colonized Jamestown in 1607." - Wikipedia

Powhatan-warriors.jpg

We are being told that 200 colonists including women, and children annihilated 20,000 locals, including their warriors. Of course we have this magic assistant called European Disease.

Chickenpox and Co. Mystery
As we all know, up to 90% of all the Native American population was wiped out by this total killer consisting of chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough.

Well, let us check something out: Birds and Their Droppings Can Carry Over 60 Transmissible Diseases

What are the bird migratory routes?

Bird flyaway routes.jpg Bird flyaway routes_1.png EMPRES_Watch_global_flyways.gif
There are 297 species using the flyway and tens of thousands of individuals per year.

And of course scientists are learning new things every day: Infectious disease transmission in fish, mammals, other animals has implications for humans

Additionally we have those perfectly healthy vikings headed by the incredible Leif Eriksson, who failed to bring a single "killer disease" to the North America: The Viking Explorer Who Beat Columbus to America

I think you see where I'm going with this. All these so called "killer diseases" were present in the Americas ever since the time of the Global Empire. Especially when the Bering Strait is only 51 miles wide. Whatever killed 90% of the Native American population, probably, did not get as much help from diseases as we were led to believe.

Native Americans
"Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than six million by 1650." - The Native Population of the Americas in 1492. I personally do not see how you confuse 112 millions with eight, but this type of science is trusted at will. They say it was 112 mil max. Considering that almost all of Native Americans got killed, there was probably five times that before Columbus rediscovered America.

First of all, why is our general concept of the 17th, and 18th century typical Native American appearance looks like this? Probably because of the books and movies like the Last of the Mahicans. Was this concept enforced deliberately? I believe so.

native-indian-tribes-list.jpg

Googling for White Native Americans will produce the following images

white_native_americans.png

Where are our Native Americans looking like the guys below? Where is our education about the Native American Kingdoms in the North America? How many Native American Kings do you know? How many of you have ever heard of any? But everybody knows about Indian Chiefs.

Tahuglauk_1_book.png

The King of Florida

King Satouriona Florida.jpg King_Of_Florida_ 1_1.jpg King_Of_Florida_ 1_2.jpeg Saturioua King Of Florida.jpg

The King of New England

King_Of_Albion_ 2_1.jpg

Mandan Indians

Mandan Indians-blonde.jpg George Catlin's Manners, Customs and Condition of the North American Indians, London, 1841_3.jpg George Catlin's Manners, Customs and Condition of the North American Indians, London, 1841_4.jpg George Catlin's Manners, Customs and Condition of the North American Indians, London, 1841_7.jpg Mandan Indians-European-ohio.jpg
George Catlin's Manners, Customs and Condition of the North American Indians, London, 1841_5.jpg George Catlin's Manners, Customs and Condition of the North American Indians, London, 1841_6.jpg George Catlin's Manners, Customs and Condition of the North American Indians, London, 1841_1.jpg

Tuch-ee, A Celebrated War Chief of the Cherokees

Tuch-ee, A Celebrated War Chief of the Cherokees.jpg Tuch-ee, A Celebrated War Chief of the Cherokees_1.jpg

Sequoya or George Guess Inventor of the Cherokee Alphabet

Sequoya_George Guess_1.jpg

Cherokees

cherokee_tribe.jpg cherokee_tribe_1.jpg cherokee_tribe_2.jpg cherokee_tribe_3.jpg

The Native Americans worship Ribault's column
This column was left two years earlier by Laudonnière on the St. Johns River near Jacksonville.
(of course Laudonnière brought this chunk of granite with him)
Florida_native_column.jpg

King Satouriona prepares his men for battle

King Satouriona prepares his men from battle, from Plate XI of Jacques Le Moyne des Morgues' e...jpg King Satouriona prepares his men from battle_1.jpg

Timucua Indians

Timucua_Indians.jpg Timucua_Indians_2.jpg

Widows ritually mourning before the king

Widows ritually mourning before the king, asking him to provide for their families and avenge ...jpg

Timucan Indian princess borne aloft in a wedding procession

Timucan Indian princess borne aloft in a wedding procession.jpg Timucan Indian princess borne aloft in a wedding procession_1.jpg

Timucan Indians fighting alligators

Timucan Indians fighting alligators.jpg Timucan Indians fighting alligators_1.jpg

White Giants of Susquehannocks
John Smith, huge Pocahontas and the Avatar Giants of Susquehannocks
Avatar_smith_1.jpg Avatar_smith_2.jpg smith_pocahontas_1.jpg
The_Abduction_of_Pocahontas.jpg smith_taking _king_prisoner_2.jpg John_smith_native_americans_1.jpg Avatar_smith_3.jpg
Powhatan Indians_1_1.jpg Powhatan Indians_1_2.jpg Powhatan Indians_1_3.jpg Powhatan Indians_1_4.jpg Powhatan Indians_1_5.jpg

Nootka Tribe
Vancouver Island
Nootka_Woman.png nutka_tribe_1.jpg nutka_tribe_2.jpg nutka_tribe_3.jpg

Natchez Tribe

Natchez_indians_1.gif Natchez_indians_2.gif

Chief (probably a King) Tecumseh

Tecumseh_1.jpg Tecumseh_2.gif tecumseh_4.jpg

Chief of the Kaw

monchousia-white-plume.jpg

Algonquin Indian

algonquian_indian.gif

Montagnais Indians - Innu Indians

Montagnais Indians - Innu Indians.jpg

Fox Indians

Nesouaquoit, a Fox Chief.jpg Kishkekosh, a Fox Warrior.png

Delaware Lenape Native American

Delaware Lenape Native American.jpg

Nippising Tribe Couple

A Nippising Couple.png

Chief of the Mi'kmaq Indians and ally of the French

Chief_Membertou.jpg

Menominee Indians

LittleWhale_Menominee.png Amiskquew_Menominee.png

Passamaquoddy Princess

Passamaquoddy_princess.jpg

Abenaki Indians

Abenaki_1.jpg Abenaki_Passaconaway.jpg

Mohawk Indians

Thay_Endaneega_1.jpg Thay_Endaneega.JPG Chief of the Mohawks.png King Hendricks, Mohawk.png

South American Indian

South_american Indian.jpg

Patagonians

Patagonians_3.jpg patagonians_1685.jpg Patagonians_1.jpg Patagonians_2.jpg

Hernán Cortés with Montezuma II

Hernán Cortés with Montezuma II..jpg Montesuma.JPG

Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek
The forgotten people of Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek: 17th century North America
These ones I have no images of, but they sound pretty white and advanced.
Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek.jpg
Our World Wide Web is full of these images, and I could go like this forever. Yet, we need to understand, that officially there were no white Native Americans. Historians can not find any sufficient confirmation to such an egregious claim.

I don't know, something does not feel right, especially with North America. Ancient Egyptian evidence in Grand Canyon? (I know it was debunked, just like everything else)

Ancient_egyptians_in_Grand_Canyon.jpg

I will simply copy and paste an excerpt from one of my previous posts.

Below is an image representing the advancement of the North American newcomers to the west.

westward_1.png

Columbus set foot on Hispaniola in 1492. Cortez overthrew the entire Aztec Empire by 1521. Pizarro conquered Peru and defeated Incas by 1535. Yet the North American settlers barely made it to the Mississippi river by 1820. 300 year difference is bizarre. Did North American natives have better defensive equipment? Well, may be they did. May be they had an army to defend themselves. The one we will never be told about.
Do we know all the truth about American Independence and Civil wars? Is current push for the destruction of the Confederate army monuments based on the provided reasons, or we simply keep on erasing the evidence of the previous civilization?

Was only one type of Native Americans allowed to survive the "colonization"?

Could "pre-American" America look like this, or Achievement Expositions took care of this problem?

ancient_rome_in_america.jpg

Some of the articles to consider (for I believe there is a common denominator somewhere)
- The forgotten people of Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek: 17th century North America
- Bizarre transformation of the North American Continent: 16th through 19th centuries
- The impossible 1587 Urbano Monte's World Map
- What happened to the Siberian forests 200 years ago?
- What was Giovanni Battista Piranesi trying to say. 17-18th century apocalypse?
- Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings
- Was there a Global Flood, or a Disaster in 1860-1870?
- 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa
- Who really built Russian Saint Petersburg? Did they dig it out?
- The destruction of the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago
- The destruction of the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in Saint Louis
- The impossible ship: SS Great Eastern a.k.a. Leviathan
- The impossible colossal "King Bath Tub" - who really produced this monster?
- Kulibin's egg-shaped clock presented to Catherine II in 1769

ion.brad

Korben, if I can go more than one hundred years back to my mother side relatives, a persian friend who lives in Romania (he does not like to be called iranian) can go two hundred years when it was a boy, they had a book with their ancestors, but the house burned when Iraq troops attacked and know he is affraid to return to Persia because he opposed the official line of thought. It is impossible that, from the millions of native americans, nobody remembers an oral tradition from four or five centuries ago! I think they are affraid to speak. Maybe some tryed and had "accidents". Is there anybody trying to write down their tales? Not only the official ones, but big encyclopaedias with all the tribes and as much tales as possible.

Hardy

I can't see a weak point in this article,it's consequent and thrilling.
I'm glad you insist in the source argument:

We will have copies, of the copies of the copies.
Unbeatable:
If you believe that civilization able to produce such a structure (tonnes of them) was unable to cross over the Atlantic,
This already annoyed me a long time:
But ever since I was wondering, how Cortes with 15 horses and 500 men besieged Tenochtitlan with population of 200,000 - 300,000 people.
Blonde american natives?-I can't sleep again .And the giants- great pictures

For those ones who are sceptical about the reasons for large scale disguise in history i want to Quote this

orwell.PNG

humanoidlord

those pictures... i dont even know where to start
1: obviously european people being called natives
2: natives using cargo cult-ed versions of normal european cotlhing and even some obvious european wear

3: asiatic people, look at the above woman
this is beyond fucked up

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I find this strange resemblance between the below Royal individuals. Whether it could be attributed to the artist, or there are other reasons for this resemblance, remains to be seen. Yet we have Japan, Tartaria, New England, Florida...

Iapon_emperor.jpg King_Of_Albion_ 2_1.jpg King_Of_Florida_ 1_2.jpeg King_Of_Florida_ 1_1.jpg Tartarrie_emperor.jpg Tartarrie_emperor_1.jpg

humanoidlord

I find this strange resemblance between the below Royal individuals. Whether it could be attributed to the artist, or there are other reasons for this resemblance, remains to be seen. Yet we have Japan, Tartaria, New England, Florida...

not a coincidence, that racial superiority thing was an excuse to kill a bunch of leaders that history should better forgot

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I don't see what racial superiority you are talking about. If anything it appears the existence of the white Native Americans is being hidden. They are the ones who appear to have been annihilated.

humanoidlord

I don't see what racial superiority you are talking about. If anything it appears the existence of the white Native Americans is being hidden. They are the ones who appear to have been annihilated.
i think both whites and blacks got annihilated in equal measure because both had some "interesting" technology and a intriguing history behind them

The Kraken

No reason to think it isnt the same person. Just like the current Queen of England. The empire spanned the globe and each nation referred to their queen.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
No reason to think it isnt the same person. Just like the current Queen of England. The empire spanned the globe and each nation referred to their queen.
That would make it one hell of an Empire. Yet so much sense it makes.

On a separate topic wanted to point out, that googling for the Native Americans of the 16th century produces very atypical Natives. That is when you look for the engravings produced in the 16th century.

The Kraken

Could you elaborate a bit on this? 7,000 of who?
sorry stuffed up the edit.

They just found 3000-7000 bodys in unmarked graves in Mississippi . Showing signs of disease quite possibly from the bio wep used to kill the tartars.
Or its just 7000 dead mental patients .

Laluna

Yup, the official history agrees.
There may be some whites who were here but not an entire nation and not likely tartars. You research natives but fail to discuss huge history issues such as how the word Cherokee is pretty much made up. nor do you account for all the brown skinned natives. What about portraits of natives that don't fit official history?

I have an open mind but I think when you only consider so called white people as the only group with stolen history and knowledge you blind yourself to a lot of other possibilities.

The map article, for instance, you don't consider the Asian and African people who sailed may have made the maps and then once Europe became a world power they just copied the information.

You have a good theory for the most part but I think you limit yourself a bit.

Jenny

This makes me think about the residential school system in Canada in an entirely different light. The children of indigenous people in Canada were taken away from their parents, forbidden to speak their language and learn of their culture.

"The system had its origins in laws enacted before Confederation, but was primarily active from the passage of the Indian Act in 1876. An amendment to the Indian Act in 1884 made attendance at day schools, industrial schools, or residential schools compulsory for First Nations children. "

Canadian Indian residential school system
Canada literally tried to erase this history... maybe because the history does not conform to the current version?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
There may be some whites who were here but not an entire nation and not likely tartars. You research natives but fail to discuss huge history issues such as how the word Cherokee is pretty much made up. nor do you account for all the brown skinned natives. What about portraits of natives that don't fit official history?

I have an open mind but I think when you only consider so called white people as the only group with stolen history and knowledge you blind yourself to a lot of other possibilities.

The map article, for instance, you don't consider the Asian and African people who sailed may have made the maps and then once Europe became a world power they just copied the information.

You have a good theory for the most part but I think you limit yourself a bit.
My personal opinion is that this world was global long before Columbus set sail. From that perspective I think you are absolutely right about the suspected presence of all other known races on the American continents.

As far as brown skinned natives go, I’m not quite sure why those needed to be mentioned in this specific article. We can see them every day. They clearly existed and exist.

On the older maps we have this region called Ania in the North West, which probably got wiped out by some terrestrial transformations. It most likely was asian race based. I have not looked into it specifically yet, but as far as engravings go, I have not seen any direct link so far.

Pretty sure there are thousands of things I did not cover in my little article. It was never supposed to be a book. From that stand point I’m glad we are generating a discussion on the topic.

Native tribe names, is definitely a separate topic. Even wikipedia shows some bizarre names for the well known tribes, at which point you be like, how did you get this, from that? Names and languages are obviously much harder for research. We have one of our local Tribal Nations here called Nootka, and I’m struggling to figure out the simplest of things with a few related issues.

In my little article I merely pointed out what I observed on the late 16th and early 17th century etchings. And my observations did not quite match my education and my perception of this world.

Research into the older books, and texts is available to everyone. So far mine contradicts quite a few of the things my history teacher taught me.

perplexed

There is credence in Mark Passio's "Cosmic Abandonment" theory, which posits an alien life form came to earth in an "emergency" pit stop to aquire gold needed to fuel their transport vehicles. However, without a labor force to mine the gold, they used DNA modification/hybridization to experiment on various life forms to combine their DNA with primates, removing a chromosome in the process. (primates have 24, humans 23)
And when they had what they needed (which must been an extensively long time) they left, but not before leaving a dearth of archeological evidence, incuding of course unexplainable sites like Giza.
He also points out that gold has virtually no practical use outside of jewely, so why is it used as a global currency? Because the Globalists at the very top know what it's for, even if the technology to use it left long ago.
Passio's video is long at just over 2 hrs, but worth the time taken.
(i might have the details on who was hybridazed with who, but you get the idea)

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Are you talking about Sitchin’s annunaki story from the sumerian tablets?