Today's Date
"I can’t tell you exactly what year it is because we honestly don’t know," said Morpheus in The Matrix. Well, may be we don't know what year it is today, but there clearly are some people out there, who know that we do not know. We have at least two such individuals:
Heck, may be they don't know that we do not know either. But in this case they know some individuals who told them that we do not know...

I have seen enough pieces to form a concept in my head, but putting it into words supported by relevant images... it's gonna take a few days. This is definitely not what I'd prefer to write about, but I can't ignore the observed.
  • Our Hungarian, Russian (and other European) readers might find the below article quite entertaining and disturbing.
For me, it all started with the below 1591 excerpt.
  • The surname of the imperial house of Russia is called Beala.
    • It took the origin from the Kings of Hungary.
  • Do you see any house of Beala in the official narrative?
  • Here is what we should have had in the below excerpt:
    • The surname of the imperial house of Russia is called Rurikids.
    • The Rurik line ruled from 862 until 1610.
KD: This Beala vs Rurikids issue appears to be a humongous historical red flag.
  • It's a teaser. Links are gonna be down below when we get to the issue.
bela-1.jpg

Historical Lies
That said, I believe that the above "quoted" book is merely a reflection of the historical narrative they had in 1590s. Fortunately for us, it is much harder to lie when your contemporaries are still alive. In 1591, their current historical narrative could be altered only so much.
  • From this perspective, in 1591, they simply could not say "the Imperial house of Russia is called Rurikids", because at the time when the book was published, that simply was not the case.
  • On a separate note, even as far back as 1591 is supposed to be on the time line, they already did not really know their history, imho. We have some amazing research tools & resources at our fingertips these days. They did not.
We all have our opinions, and in my opinion, we live in a jar of historical lies labeled "TRUTH". Our society has been marinating in this jar for so long, that lies ended up becoming our reality. I doubt that the label will ever change.
Chronology #1
I do understand that there are those, who fundamentally disagree with Fomenko's findings. To disagree, one would have to verify his calculations, and point out where this Ph. D. in mathematics was wrong.
  • As it stands, according to Fomenko, Jesus was born in 1152 AD.
    • That would be 2021 - 1152 = 869 years ago.
  • I came to think, that Jesus was not a living being, but rather an event, from which we chose to count our years.
Here are additional reasons to consider that Jesus was an Event and not a Living Being:
May be further research into the Zodiac Circle could help us to determine what four major events were supposed to signify.
  • The conceiving of Jesus by Virgin Mary.
  • The birth of Jesus.
    • Sagittarius is a centaur, but the key aspect (imho) is the arrow (or spear), suggesting an attack.
      • ♐
    • Considering that the assumed year of his birth is between 6 and 4 BC, we should be asking questions in reference to the AD/BC split.
  • The death of Jesus.
    • Aries is Latin for "ram".
      • ♈
    • Wasn't Jesus the Lamb of God?
dated-horoscope.jpg
  • The Resurrection of Jesus.
    • How do we go from Aries (Sacrificial Lamb) to Pisces (Fishes) in 3 days.
      • I have no idea...
    • Pisces is the twelfth and final astrological sign in the Zodiac.
      • ♓
    • It spans 330° to 360° of celestial longitude.
The resurrection of Jesus, or anastasis, is the Christian belief that God raised Jesus on the third day after his crucifixion.
  • For the Christian tradition, the bodily resurrection was the restoration to life of a transformed body powered by spirit, as described by Paul and the Gospel authors, that led to the establishment of Christianity.
  • They conclude that Jesus was most likely crucified on April 3, AD 33.
Jesus vs. Fish
One way or another, but Jesus became associated with fish. There are a few theories out there on how this Jesus-Fish connection might have originated. The entire thing even got its own name: Ichthys.
  • The ichthys is a symbol consisting of two intersecting arcs, the ends of the right side extending beyond the meeting point so as to resemble the profile of a fish.
  • The symbol was adopted by early Christians as a secret symbol.
  • It is now known colloquially as the "sign of the fish" or the "Jesus fish".
Ichthys_C-Class.jpg

This here is claimed to be one of the earliest circular ichthys symbols, created by combining the Greek letters ΙΧΘΥΣ.

Ephesus_IchthysCrop.jpg

Source
We sure have an explanation, where every single letter in ΙΧΘΥΣ is explained. Somehow, I doubt that we get the intended meaning though.
  • How do we know that this is not some date from I, from IX or of/from "pisces"?
    • ... the numeric values of the letters are added together to obtain the total.​
    • For example, 241 was represented as ΣΜA (200 + 40 + 1).
    • It was not always the case that the numbers ran from highest to lowest: a 4th-century BC inscription at Athens placed the units to the left of the tens.
anc-greek.jpg
  • How do we know it's not some Bible verse?
  • What's up with the wheel? Could it be the Ezekiel's Wheel +1?
    • Who knows, may be the IX monogram is somehow related to this wheel...
wheel2.jpg

Ichthyo
Ichthyo is a combining form meaning “fish,” used in the formation of compound words. For example - ichthyology. For myself, I see an obscured reference to water, as in ... may be "we are all fish in the water"... just speculating.

I am Alpha and Omega
In the New Testament Book of Revelation, God says, “I am Alpha and Omega,” meaning that he is the beginning and end of all things. In the Greek alphabet, alpha is the first letter and omega is the last.
  • I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
  • Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
  • And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
  • I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Christ_az.jpg

Well, May be Jesus was the beginning for some, but he sure was the end for others. I think what we have hiding behind this words is this:
  • Jesus Event = Apocalypse
The Bible
In my opinion, there are no predictions in the Bible, because it was written after certain events took place. The narrative can claim whatever they want to. Facts speak for themselves. The great uncial codices or four great uncials are the only remaining uncial codices that contain (or originally contained) the entire text of the Bible.
  • Codex Vaticanus– c. 325–350
    • The Codex is named after its place of conservation in the Vatican Library, where it has been kept since at least the 15th century.
  • Codex Sinaiticus– c. 330–360
    • discovered in 1844
  • Codex Alexandrinus– c. 400–440
    • It derives its name from Alexandria where it resided for a number of years.
    • Then it was given to Charles I of England in the 17th century.
  • Codex Ephraemi– c. 450
    • Go figure. My guess it was "discovered" some time in the 19th century.
When we take "dated" out of the equation, the oldest copy of the Bible text source is no older than generous 1400s. There are no prophets. There are those who know, and those who do not, imho.

Historical Sources
Reading between the lines of the existing historical lies is the best source of truth we have, imho. Just like I mentioned in the beginning of this article, it was harder to lie about some 1627 AD in 1627 AD than it is in 2021 AD. Seeking out details extracted from those 1627 AD lies could point us towards some of the (more or less) truthful facts.

mn.jpg

Historical sources include documents, artifacts, archaeological sites, features, oral transmissions, stone inscriptions, paintings, recorded sounds, images (photographs, motion picture), and oral history. Even ancient relics and ruins, broadly speaking, are historical sources.
Those, who genuinely tried to figure out the sources of our alleged knowledge of the events of the past know that:
Manuscript Forgery
It appears that our historical narrative has a hidden, or rather unadvertised pandemic. The amount of made up documents is truly astounding. There is no possible way to determine where the lies end and the truth begins.

• The Donation of Constantine is a forged Roman imperial decree by which the 4th-century emperor Constantine the Great supposedly transferred authority over Rome and the western part of the Roman Empire to the Pope. Composed probably in the 8th century, it was used, especially in the 13th century, in support of claims of political authority by the papacy. In many of the existing manuscripts (handwritten copies of the document), including the oldest one, the document bears the title Constitutum domini Constantini imperatoris.
  • William Henry Ireland (1775-1835) and John Payne Collier (1789-1883) are two of the most well-known forgers of early modern documents. While Ireland focused almost exclusively on Shakespeare forgeries, Collier was more broad-reaching in his fakes.
  • Forgery was rife in the medieval era, with some of Europe’s leading holy men cooking up reams of counterfeit documents. As modern scholars have established, over half of the surviving texts in the names of the Merovingian rulers of early medieval France and Germany (c481–752) are fakes; a third of those in the names of the Lombard rulers of northern Italy (568–774) are suspect; and similar figures hold true of the nearly 2,000 documents of pre-Conquest England.
  • A new book claims that England’s Gospels of St Augustine and Ireland’s Book of Kells, among other famous medieval manuscripts, are fakes.
  • The Spanish Forger is the name given to an unidentified individual who, in the late 19th to early 20th century, created a large number of forgeries of medieval miniatures. The Spanish Forger's works were painted on vellum or parchment leaves of genuine medieval books, using either blank margins or scraping off the original writing. He also "completed" unfinished miniatures or added missing miniatures in medieval choir books. His works fooled many experts and collectors at the time and appear today in the collections of many museums and libraries. Over 200 forgeries have been identified.
  • In April 2015, about year and a half before the Beyond Words exhibition opened, I contacted some of its organisers to suggest that the illuminated manuscript in which this miniature is found should perhaps not be included in the exhibition.
  • Margaret M. Mitchell of the University of Chicago, together with experts in micro-chemical analysis and medieval bookmaking, has concluded that one of the University Library's most enigmatic possessions is a forgery.
  • Forgeries tell us much about any civilization. Look at what people are forging, and we will learn what matters to them most. Christians of the early Middle Ages were earnestly counterfeiting relics of saints, to create tangible evidence of supernatural beliefs which they longed to validate. In twelfth-century Europe, people fabricated land charters, inventing documentation of title to feudal property on which livelihoods and society depended. In the sixteenth century, it was commonplace to concoct spurious ancestors, faking up complex family trees for the ambitious, in a time when social ranking was a necessity for advancement.
Additional links covering various historical forgeries.
KD: As you can see, they've been forging everything... what's real out there? Nothing?

Industrial Progress
It appears that in our PTB provided understanding of the "linear" progress of humanity, we forgot what a beast critical thinking was. In reality, to get us out of the proverbial "technological" darkness, we only needed two people, Tesla and Trouvé:
Considering that we were also given two industrial revolutions, it somehow ended up not being at all suspicious that it only took us 156 years to go from a hot air balloon to a turbojet powered aircraft.
Welcome to the BS: While our ancestors have been around for about six million years, the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago. Civilization as we know it is only about 6,000 years old, and industrialization started in the earnest only in the 1800s.
  • In other words, for approximately 199,800 (99.9% of 200,000) years humans were idiots, while possessing the same brain.
    • Early Homo sapiens had brains within the range of people today, averaging 1,200 ml or more.
Chronology #2
If you want to learn all the BS about AD and BC, here is your link. For us, it's important to recognize that there is a split there indicating "before" and "after". "Before" is a totally separate topic I will touch up on later. "After", or Anno Domini, aka AD, is something we do need to cover:
  • The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord", but is often presented using "our Lord" instead of "the Lord", taken from the full original phrase "anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi", which translates to "in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ".
  • Where is Jesus Christ hiding in "Anno Domini"?
Let's take a look at the Second Epistle of Peter 3:10:
  • But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
  • KJV Source
Then we have these calculations performed by biblical scholars of the past.
  • Year 437 AD - the precise Year from whence the Lord of Times and Seasons thought good to date the beginning of his Times, or Reign.
Questions: Is the "Year of the Lord" and "Anno Domini" even the same thing?
  • Judgement by fire is indicative of the Apocalypse times.
  • If this is when the "Day of the Lord" comes, and we count from the "Year of the Lord", wouldn't it mean that the Apocalypse has already happened?

My Understanding of the Time Line
I do not see how we can figure out what year we live in. The entire BC/AD split appears to be highly questionable by now. The mere fact that our ancestors, for whatever reason, decided to count their years from a certain "Jesus Birth Event" (that allegedly happened four to six years prior to the BC/AD split) sounds somewhat suspicions. Unfortunately, we are way too used to this "Anno Domini" by now.
  • Here is my vision of the time line.
  • I do not insist on the specific dates. At the same time, in order to put things on a time line, we do need chronological points of reference.
time-line-x.jpg

Hungary
Considering that the most powerful ruler of the Hunnic Empire was Attila the Hun, it only makes sense to start with the country of Hungary. Today it's a tiny landlocked country in Central Europe. Some will argue that Attila the Hun had anything to do with Hungary as a country:
  • Attila was Hun, not Hungarian. Only the English name of the magyarok (the Hungarians) make this notion sound plausible, but in fact Attila lived earlier in present day Hungary before the arrival the Hungarians to the Carpathian basin.
  • Source
The issue appears to be way more sophisticated, and it just may be, that Attila the Hun ended up influencing many countries, Hungary included.

Hungary-on-map-of-Europe.jpg

Tobolsk
Tobolsk is a town in Russia, located at the confluence of the Tobol and Irtysh rivers. Founded in 1590, Tobolsk is the second-oldest Russian settlement east of the Ural Mountains in Asian Russia, and is a historic capital of the Siberia region.
tobolsk.jpg

Why are we talking about the city of Tobolsk? Here is why.
tobol-1.jpg

Is there any supporting evidence of the Hunnic Empire occupying Siberian lands? Some people think that there might be some.
Time frames provided on the image below are obviously narrative compliant ones.

Migration_of_Hungarians.jpg

Source
The above "Point #1" is right about where the city of Tobolsk is. What else do we know about the city of Tobolsk?

On the below map, we can see where Sibir (10 miles from Tobolks), the capital of Tartars used to be at.

sibir-map.jpg

Source
We know that Attila made it to right about here. If he really did hang out somewhere in the vicinity of Sibir/Tobolsk, than his empire was a bit bigger than we were told.

empire_attila_1.jpg

This is probably an appropriate moment to introduce Noah into the picture.

noah-sibir.jpg

Source
Translated by @Silveryou in here: ...roughly "Here Noah, prince of the Tartars and imperator (in the litteral sense of highest commander/general) of 600 armed men (not completely sure about the word preceding 600, therefore the meaning could be different), commands and moves (in the sense that this is his territory)"
  • edit: not "imperator" but "imperat", therefore he "commands upon" and not "the imperator of"... maybe
Noah is also present on plate 3 of the below 1516 Map.
  • Lat: Hic dominatur et ambulat contra persos Noy princeps tartarorum et imperator super sexingenta [milia added by hand] armatorum virorum qui omnes prouincias tam Cristianorum quam Saracenorum a capite persie usque ad Syriam sue ditioni subiungavat.
  • Eng: Here rules and marches against the Persians Noah, prince of the Tartars and commander of 60,000 soldiers who has brought under his control all of the countries, both Christian and Saracen, from the top of Persia to Syria.
  • Noah (lived 600 years before the Flood, and 350 after the Flood)
noah-2.jpg

On the plate 3, we also have Batu Khan:
  • Lat: Hic ambulat et dominatur Bathot Magni imperatoris Cham princeps maximus de Casana et imperator super sexingenta [sic] .m. armatorum virorum tam christianorum quam Saracenorum qui cum exercitu suo tempore Estiuali super ripam fluminis ad montes ascendit, tempero uero hyemali ad mare descendit.
  • Eng: Here Batu lives as a nomad and rules, the greatest prince of Casana [and descendant] of the great emperor Chan, and commander of sixty thousand soldiers, both Christians and Saracens, who with his army ascends over the riverbank to the mountains in the summer, but in the winter descends to the sea.
  • Batu Khan (c. 1205–1255)
    • Batu or Baatu, better known today as Batu Khan of the Golden Horde, was son of Jochi, and thus a grandson of Genghis Khan.
batu-1.jpg

On plate 4 of the same 1516 Map we can see Gog Khan.
  • Lat: Magnus Tartarum Gog Chaam Rex regum et dominus dominantium.
  • Eng: The great Tartar Gog Khan, king of kings and lord of lords.
  • Question: Who was Gog Khan (or Hun)
Gog Khan.jpg

Note: Translation for the above 1516 map was obtained here. Not surprisingly, they claim that Noy does not mean Noah.

Noah's Family Tree
noahs-family-tree.jpg

The below info was dismissed by the narrative compilers as total BS, which means we could be on the right track. Sources are:
pr-w2.jpg

The below passage suggests that Ninus was Nimrod's grandson. We may, or may not need this detail later.

ninus-nimrod.jpg

That's a big a*s empire I've never heard of... what about you?

Ninus-empire.jpg

Source

I don't know if any of the above was of any assistance leading the reader to Attila the Hun, but there you go.
attila-title.jpg

attila-territories.jpg

attila-territories2.jpg

This "empire fell apart" story reminded me of the Alexander the Great narrative.
  • Additionally, there is a situation, where we have approximately 2300-2500 year gap between Nimrod and Attila. Chances are, this is how devious historical lies are.
  • I did not try to track down two sons of Attila, neither did I try to figure out which one of the Nimrod's nephews could be Attila. This article is getting long as it is, and I'm not even close to being done.
Hun = Khan?
I think we were fed a bunch of phantom empires here, where the Hunnic Empire and the Golden Horde Empire are one and the same. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few other "empires" would fall into the same "phantom" category. Let's take a look...

The Hunnic Empire (370 AD - 459 AD): ~ 89 years
  • No one knows exactly where the Huns came from.
  • Some scholars believe they originated from the nomad Xiongnu people.
  • Other historians believe the Huns originated from Kazakhstan, or elsewhere in Asia.
  • Prior to the 4th century, the Huns traveled in small groups led by chieftains and had no known individual king or leader.
  • They arrived in southeastern Europe around 370 A.D. and conquered one territory after another for over 70 years.
  • By 459, the Hun Empire had collapsed, and many Huns assimilated into the civilizations they’d once dominated.
  • Source
This is like pretty BS: came from nowhere, and disappeared into nowhere.
  • This is like super convenient for them controllers, "No Body, No Crime".
Let's take a look at a narrative compliant map of the Hunnic Empire.

HunnicEmpire.jpg

Empire of Alexander the Great (336 BC - 323 BC): ~13 years
  • He succeeded his father King Philip II to the throne at the age of 20 .
  • By the age of thirty, he had created one of the largest empires in history, stretching from Greece to northwestern India.
  • He was undefeated in battle and is widely considered to be one of history's most successful military commanders.
  • Several factors caused the sudden collapse of the Empire that Alexander built. These include:
    • the early and the somewhat unexpected death of the great king,
    • absence of a capable successor,
    • rebellious generals,
    • the size of the territories Alexander had invaded
Sounds like a military fairy tale with an end similar to that of the Hunnic Empire. It's almost like Alexander knew not to invade areas the Hunnic Empire was gonna invade 700 years later.

alex-emp.jpg

The Golden Horde (1242 AD – 1502 AD): ~260 years
  • The Golden Horde was originally a Mongol and later Turkicized khanate established in the 13th century and originating as the northwestern sector of the Mongol Empire.
    • At his death in 1227, Genghis Khan divided the Mongol Empire amongst his four sons as appanages, but the Empire remained united under the supreme khan.
  • With the fragmentation of the Mongol Empire after 1259 it became a functionally separate khanate.
  • You'd have to read the narrative, because it's rather creative.
The size is deceiving, because the Golden Horde was a part of a much bigger Mongol Empire.

orda.jpg

The Mongol Empire (1206–1368): ~162 years
  • The Mongol Empire of the 13th and 14th centuries was the largest contiguous land empire in history and the second largest empire by landmass, second only to the British Empire.
  • The Mongol Empire emerged from the unification of several nomadic tribes in the Mongol homeland under the leadership of Genghis Khan (c. 1162–1227), whom a council proclaimed as the ruler of all Mongols in 1206.
  • The empire began to split due to wars over succession, as the grandchildren of Genghis Khan disputed whether the royal line should follow from his son and initial heir Ögedei or from one of his other sons, such as Tolui, Chagatai, or Jochi.
  • Source
mongol-emp-x.jpg

The Ottoman Empire (1299–1922): ~623
  • At its peak in the 1500s, the Ottoman Empire was one of the biggest military and economic powers in the world.
  • The empire controlled its territory with a powerful military, lucrative commerce, and impressive achievements in fields ranging from architecture to astronomy.
  • But it didn’t last. Though the Ottoman Empire persisted for 600 years, it succumbed to what most historians describe as a long, slow decline, despite efforts to modernize.
  • What caused the once awe-inspiring Ottoman Empire collapse? Historians aren’t in complete agreement.
ottoman-emp.jpg

The Timurid Empire (1370-1507): ~137
  • The empire was founded by Timur (also known as Tamerlane), who established the empire between 1370 and his death in 1405.
  • He envisioned himself as the great restorer of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan, regarded himself as Genghis's heir.
  • The power of Timurids declined rapidly during the second half of the 15th century, largely due to the Timurid tradition of partitioning the empire.
  • By 1500, the divided and wartorn Timurid Empire had lost control of most of its territory.
map-1400-timur.gif

An Opinion: I think the below map is indictive of a common denominator. Whether Tartary, Scythia, or whatever other name it might have had.

1754 Map
tartary-1754-map.jpg

Source

We can picture it this way too... may be.

mng-emp.jpg

East vs. West
- everything most likely comes down to this -
  • I will try to elaborate on the maps portion of the article in the overall summary.
rm-tr.jpg

Rurik vs. Beala
I finally made it to what I actually wanted to talk about. So, we have this issue, where we are faced with an example of a major historical inconsistency. Here is what we have in every contemporary textbook:
  • Russia has no history prior to 862 AD. The ancestors of modern Russians are the Slavic tribes, whose original home is thought by some scholars to have been the wooded areas of the Pinsk Marshes, one of the largest wetlands in Europe.
  • The rest of the BS mambo jumbo is see here.
Pinsk Marshes.jpg

The establishment of the first East Slavic states in the 9th century coincided with the arrival of Varangians, the Vikings who ventured along the waterways extending from the eastern Baltic to the Black and Caspian Seas.
  • According to the Primary Chronicle, a Varangian from the Rus' people, named Rurik, was elected ruler of Novgorod in 862.
This "Primary Chronicle" has the same issue all other pre-1400s documents do.
  • Tradition long regarded the original compilation as the work of a monk named Nestor (c. 1056 – c. 1114); hence scholars spoke of Nestor's Chronicle or of Nestor's manuscript.
    • His compilation has not survived.
  • Because the original of the chronicle as well as the earliest known copies are lost, it is difficult to establish the original content of the chronicle.
  • The two main sources for the chronicle's text as it is known presently are the Laurentian Codex and the Hypatian Codex.
  • The Laurentian Codex was compiled in what are today Russian lands by the Nizhegorod monk Laurentius for the Prince Dmitry Konstantinovich in 1377.
  • The Hypatian Codex dates to the 15th century. It was written in what are today Ukrainian lands and incorporates much information from the lost 12th-century Kievan Chronicle and 13th-century Galician-Volhynian Chronicle.
    • Galician Volhynian Chronicle was discovered in 1809 by the Russian historian and opinion writer Nikolay Karamzin as a final part of the 15th century Hypatian Codex.
    • Kievan Chronicle is known from a single copy in the 15th-century Hypatian Codex, where it is sandwiched between the Primary Chronicle and the Galician–Volhynian Chronicle.
These comic books do look cool though.

v12.jpg

Conclusion: Rurik was the one who started an organized state. To a certain degree, he was the founder of Russia.
  • That is per the narrative.
The Narrative: The only information about Rurik is contained in the 12th-century Primary Chronicle written by one Nestor, which states that Chuds, Eastern Slavs, Merias, Veses, and Krivichs "drove the Varangians back beyond the sea, refused to pay them tribute, and set out to govern themselves".
  • Afterwards the tribes started fighting each other and decided to invite the Varangians, led by Rurik, to reestablish order.
  • Rurik came in 860–862 along with his brothers Sineus and Truvor and a large retinue.
Question: Where did the current narrative lose the fourth brother Variuus?

4s-1.jpg

1591 Source

- The 4 -
I've been saying for a long time that in our field of research, patterns are everything. Every single book, no matter how old it is, was pre-printed or pre-written with an incorporated set of lies. In this case we have four individuals establishing or continuing countries and empires.

Nimrod
  • 1 - Assyrius
  • 2 - Medus
  • 3 - Moscus
  • 4 - Magog
Russia
  • 1 - Trubor
  • 2 - Rurico
  • 3 - Sinees
  • 4 - Variuus
Ukraine
  • 1 - Kio
  • 2 - Scieko
  • 3 - Choranus
  • 4 - Libeda
The Empire of Alexander the Great
The Mongol Empire
There gotta be more, methinks...
  • Four kingdoms of Daniel: The four kingdoms of Daniel are four kingdoms which, according to the Book of Daniel, precede the "end-times" and the "Kingdom of God".
The Rurik Issue
Let's see what various texts have to say in reference to what house or dynasty the Russian royalty used to belong to. We are supposed to see Rurik for the surname. Here is straight out of wikipedia. I've included Hungary, because this is how I got into this entire mess.
russia-hungary.jpg

Now look at the image below. Ignore the "cruelty" portion. The PTB started orchestrating their narrative a very long time ago. Fortunately for us, at some point in time they could not switch last names because it would have been too obvious.
  • Who is Ivan Vasilyevich Beala?

From the book it is obvious that the ruler at hand is Ivan (the 4th) Vasilyevich Ririk aka Ivan the Terribe (1530-1584). That is per the current narrative.

Note: From here on Beala = Béla due to the way this name can also be spelled.

beala-1.jpg

The only Turk of such significance out there (imho) is Mehmed the Conqueror (1432-1481)

Per the narrative, there are four kings named Bela in the House of Árpád.
Note: All four of these Béla's belong to the Arpad dynasty. Nowhere in the todays narrative do we see the Béla dynasty.

scales.jpg

The Árpád Dynasty
The Árpáds were the ruling dynasty of the Principality of Hungary in the 9th and 10th centuries and of the Kingdom of Hungary from 1000 to 1301. The dynasty was named after Grand Prince Árpád who was the head of the Hungarian tribal federation during the conquest of the Carpathian Basin, c. 895.
  • It is also referred to as the Turul dynasty, but rarely.
  • Both the first Grand Prince of the Hungarians Álmos and the first king of Hungary Saint Stephen were members of the dynasty.
  • Seven members of the dynasty were canonized or beatified by the Roman Catholic Church;
    • therefore, since the 13th century the dynasty has often been referred to as the "Kindred of the Holy Kings".
    • Two Árpáds were recognized as Saints by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
  • The dynasty came to end in 1301 with the death of King Andrew III of Hungary, while the last member of the House of Árpád, Andrew's daughter, Blessed Elizabeth of Töss, died in 1336 or 1338.

The Turul Dynasty

As it says above, the Arpad Dynasty was also referred to as the Turul Dynasty. The Turul is a mythological bird of prey, mostly depicted as a hawk or falcon, in Turkish tradition and Hungarian traditions. It is a national symbol of Hungarians. The name "Turul" is probably based on bla-bla-bla...
I don't know how old our English language is, but this bird's name sure sounds like "To Rule". Anyways...

Prehistoric_Times_of_Bohemia,_Moravia_and_Slovakia.jpg

It is also said that the mythic bird, the Turul, is the original bird of the original Hungarians, the Magyars, who migrated out of the plains of Central Asia. The legend says that in 896 AD, the bird dropped its sword in what is now modern day Budapest, indicating to the Magyars that the area was to be their homeland.
Note: And how about them little coincidences...

attila-huns.jpg

Source

attila-coat-of-arms.jpg

Source - 1581 Source - 1664 Source

Toruk Makto
Apologies, could not help it. A Toruk Makto is a Na'vi individual who successfully manages to ride a great leonopteryx (Na'vi name: toruk). There had only been five Toruk Maktos prior to Jake Sully, and they are spoken of with great respect and honour.
toruk.jpg

Árpád (c. 845 - c. 907)
Árpád was the head of the confederation of the Magyar tribes at the turn of the 9th and 10th centuries. He might have been either the sacred ruler or kende of the Hungarians, or their military leader or gyula, although most details of his life are debated by historians, because different sources contain contradictory information.

Árpád_(Chronicon_Pictum_023).jpg
  • Despite this, many Hungarians refer to him as the "founder of our country", and Árpád's preeminent role in the Hungarian conquest of the Carpathian Basin has been emphasized by some later chronicles.
  • The dynasty descending from Árpád ruled the Kingdom of Hungary until 1301.
Rurik (c. 830 - 879)
Rurik, according to the 12th-century Primary Chronicle, was a Varangian chieftain of the Rus' who in the year 862 gained control of Ladoga, and built Novgorod in the same year. This legendary figure was considered by later rulers to be the founder of the Rurik dynasty, which ruled the Kievan Rus' and its successor states, including the Kingdom of Ruthenia, the Principality of Tver, Grand Duchy of Vladimir, the Grand Duchy of Moscow, the Novgorod Republic and the Tsardom of Russia, until the 17th century.

rurik-and-prisoners.jpg

Source
  • The only information about Rurik is contained in the 12th-century Primary Chronicle written by one Nestor.
    • The credability of this "Primary" chronicle was covered above.
  • Source
The Rurik Dynasty
The Rurik dynasty, or Rurikids was a dynasty founded by the Varangian prince Rurik, who established himself in Novgorod around the year AD 862. The Rurikids were the ruling dynasty of Kievan Rus' before it was finally disintegrated in the mid-13th century, as well as the successor Rus' principalities and Rus' prince republics of Novgorod, Pskov, Vladimir-Suzdal, Ryazan, Smolensk, Galicia-Volhynia (after 1199), Chernigov, and the Grand Duchy of Moscow (from 1263).
  • The Romanovych branch of the dynasty ruled central and western Rus'. These territories were unified by Roman the Great and his son Danylo, who was later crowned king of Galicia–Volhynia.
    • This Roman the Great and Danilo (some Daniel?) are uber interesting. Anything "Roman" should be scrutinized, especially when on paper these "Romanovich" people have nothing to do with the dynasty of Romanoffs.
  • After the line's extinction, the kingdom was absorbed by Poland and Lithuania, and the title of its king eventually passed to the ruler of Austro-Hungary.
  • Continuous Rurikid sovereignty from the ninth century to the fourteenth represents part of Ukraine's historical process.
  • In Ukrainian historiography, Rus' civilization - sometimes called Ukraine-Rus' - is not considered to have ended in 1240, but merely to have shifted its centre slightly westward.
As a ruling dynasty, the Rurik dynasty held its own in some parts of Rus' for a total of twenty-one generations in male-line succession, from Rurik (died 879) to Feodor I of Russia (died 1598), a period of more than 700 years. They are one of Europe's oldest royal houses.

Ivan III of Russia

Ivan III Vasilyevich (1440 -1505), also known as Ivan the Great, was a Grand Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of all Rus'. Ivan served as the co-ruler and regent for his blind father Vasily II from the mid-1450s before he officially ascended the throne in 1462.
  • He tripled the territory of his state, ended the dominance of the Mongols/Tatars over Russia, renovated the Moscow Kremlin, introduced a new legal codex and laid the foundations of the Russian state.
  • His 1480 victory over the Great Horde is cited as the restoration of Russian independence 240 years after the fall of Kiev to Mongols' invasion.
  • Ivan was the first Russian ruler to style himself "tsar", albeit not as an official title. Through marriage to Sofia Paleologue, he made the double-headed eagle Russia's coat of arms and adopted the idea of Moscow as Third Rome.
  • His 43-year reign was one of the longest in Russian history, second only to that of his grandson Ivan IV (The Terrible).
  • Ivan III of Russia - The Rurik Dynasty - (1440 -1505)
Important: If Ivan the 3rd really said this, it should turn the entire historical narrative of Russia upside down.
In semi-normal English: That their ancestors came not of the Russe nation, Ivan III Vasilyevich father to this Emperor - Vasily III (1479-1533) - would many times boast disdaining (as should seem) to have his progeny derived from the Russe blood. As namely to an Englishman his goldsmith, that have received bullion of him to make certain plate: whom the Emperor commanded to look well to his weight. For my Russes (said be) are thieves all. Whereat the workman looking upon the Emperor, began to smile.
  • The Emperor (Ivan III of Russia) being of quick concept, charged him to tell him what he smiled at.
  • If your Majesty will pardon me (quote the goldsmith) I will tell you.
  • Your highness said that Russes were all thieves, and forgot in the mean while that yourself was a Russe.
  • I thought so (quote the Emperor) but was deceived.
  • For I am no Russe, my ancestors were Germans, for so they account for the Hungarians to be part of the German nation, though they indeed come from the Huns, that invaded those countries and rested in those parts of Pannonia, now called Hungary.
The below excerpt could (probably) also explain why Russia was being run (for so long) by the Holstein-Gottorp Dynasty.
iu1-1.jpg

In simple terms... Ivan III of Russia stated that his ancestors were Huns.

Note: A particular attention should be paid to the "Blind" issue:
blind.jpg

Which one of the Bela Kings was the blind one? This one was:
Conclusion: The name of the dynasty of Russian tsars aka czars comes from this Bela II of Hungary, This is what the above paragraph clearly states. It is also obvious that Huns were the ancestors of Ivan II of Russia, per his own claim.
Empires and Individuals
I do start to think that historical doubles, triples and possibly quadruples are probably more numerous than we could possibly imagine. I doubt that we have gazillions of different "never lost a battle" / "scourge of God" / same area covering people. I think we might a few multiplied into a "legion". In the end, we get thousands years of history. Thousands years of history we do not really have. Some of these doubles do not share the exact same biography, most are separated by hundreds and thousands of years, but all of them do contribute to the overall lies we are faced with.
  • Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” “My name is Legion,” he replied, “ for we are many."
For more info on historical doubles you should probably look up Mr. Fomenko. These are the most obvious ones I notices while compiling this article.
"Horned" ones were always serious conquerors and warriors:
Events fall into the same category:
Though Attila does throw somewhat of a monkey wrench into the framework. Why does he have the double-headed eagle (or Turul) there?

attila-dh.jpg

Source

When did Attila become a Roman emperor?
  • Ten roundels with bust-length portraits of Roman Emperors, with Augustus on the top flanked by plants and fruits, and three rows of three roundels, each with the sitter's name on a small tablet below the image; illustration to Weigel's 'Sculptura historiarum et temporum memoratrix' (1679).
  • Source
R-emperors.jpg

Source

Note: I think these are the prototypes for our historical doubles. Different Peter the Greats, Arpads, Bealas, Tamerlanes, Alexander the Greats and Ivan the Terribles were just phantom copies of the above presented individuals (or individuals similar to them).

Additional Links & Info:

KD Summary: To be honest, this stuff is beyond my ability to process information. I think I am able to grasp the concept. At the same time, to systemically analyze the situation we are in, that would probably require a faculty. Here are a few final points I'd like to make. These are just my thoughts:
  • I suspect a much shorter time line of the known history. I understand that it sounds a bit insane, but we have what we have.
  • I start to think that 400s, 1400s,1600s and 1800s possibly cover the same events. These events are outfitted with different names and uniforms, but they nevertheless are the same events. That is in my developing humble opinion.
  • ~1870s is probably where we can start looking for the beginning of our "known" times... but then we run into SF 1906 and SF 1915.
View of Campo Vaccino in Rome_1_1.jpg
  • I do think that the Bible was written after approximately year 1400 AD on the common timeline.
  • Jesus Christ is not a person. It's "Jesus Events" that we call Jesus Christ,
  • "Jesus Events" happened at least twice. The first one was accompanied by Water, the second one by Fire.
  • Timing of these "Jesus Events" is hidden in the rotating celestial bodies. That would be different Zodiac circles.
  • Peter the Great is not a real name, or if it is a real name, it belonged to someone else.
  • Google Ngram is one of the best research tools we have, and we need to use it more often.
  • All printed historical books contain lies. It's even worth with the handwritten text materials.
  • It's been East vs. West, for a relatively short period of time.
    • Was it Tartary olim Scythia representing the East?
  • Or... was it Controllers vs the survivors of various Jesus Events?
suvorov.jpg

Well, regarding that book. I find it interesting.
The writer says that the “Romans” (He identifies them with Medes+Hungarians and Malay) also destroyed rivers or changing their flow.
disclaimer: all the below is based on the contemporary interpretation of Roman history, which may not be be accurate as this site has suggested. The ideas however are likely similar to what might have happened.

Roman forces could constitute pretty much any nation. The process was conquer a place, and conscript all abled bodied men and ship them of to a different country to wage war, while the invading nation’s Roman force (or perhaps fresh troops from another conquered area) would be assigned to rule the aforementioned newly conquered area. Very few original people would be left in their country of origin. Also remember that if a Caesar was off at war and happened to die, another would take his place on the spot in the heat of battle, this is how eventually an Arabian native came to find himself in the position of a Caesar of Rome.

the only place the Roman forces didn’t conquer per say in their empire (it’s written I believe as ‘assumed’) was the area of Jordan. Prior to the Romans, the area of land east of the Jordan River and south towards the Arabian Peninsula had not been successfully colonized by a major force of people not acclimated to the climate. Jordan also was an exception in that many original peoples of that nation were granted Roman jobs and left in their own kingdom, not expatriated. In the east west trade road, Jordan would be a very particular stopping point for many traders, the goods would be passed of to specialized traders who were natives of that area and knew how to navigate the terrain. There is a lot more peculiar things about this region, but I thought I’d just mention this stuff for now.
My main point in trying to make though is Roman was less a description of a persons nationality, and moreso a colonizing governing system that displaced and recreated cities.

Well nothing new under the sun.Same shit today only different name.The narrative is the same.
Bully, terrorize and/or destroy nations that do not abide or fall in line to the hegemony, in the name of freedom and liberty. Seems humanity are slow to learn allowing same crap to happen all over again for God knows how many times.
It’s like that movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Witch batch of human souls will manage to break the spell?

Begs one to question what the hell is going on and what is this place really about?

According to "Greenland Theory"

Timeline of Rome:

c. 900 B.C. — 630 B.C. Cretan Renaissance 753 B.C. RomanKingdom Formed
509 B.C. Roman Republic Formed
027 B.C. Roman Empire Formed

027 B.C. Augustus Becomes 1st Emperor of the Roman Empire 027 B.C. Praetorian Guard Formed
027 B.C. Pax Romana Begins
009 B.C. Switzerland Formed

000 A.D. Anno Domani (Atlantis Founded in Greenland) (New World/New Date) 056 A.D. Basel (Babel) Earthquake
180 A.D. Pax Romana Ends
211 A.D. Roman Emperor Severus Poisoned – Roman Balk (Fake) Completed 330 A.D. Rome Moves Capital to Constantinople

714 A.D. Current Year (2014)

Well, first time making a comment after Reading a lot of mind blowing posts!
One particular piece of the puzzle i like, especial for doing restorations of old military pieces & gear, is maps and their lack of weather, tear, folds, fungi, worn paint, etc.
This is really evident on maps from the "1400's, 1500's and 1600's", 1700's maps are interesting too But not quite
We see maps with, give or take, 500+ years looking no older than 150 at best!! This could be a topic of it's own but i'll leave the discussion open here.

What do you think are the main reasons the historical narritive writers and chronologists have gone to such lengths to hide the true time lines?
I am not really into the bible, but perhaps we are not supposed to know in what time we live?

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle.

Revelations

Our timeline could be warping and bending because of the large hadron collider. 17 miles in diameter and spinning matter at thousands of times a second in an magnetic field. The max temperature reached is 10 trillion degrees. Imagine what you can melt and what kind of alchemy exists at this temp. Only if it was used for good.
These"particle colliders" are IMHO not spinning the ether perturbation in one continuous direction but are oscillating at a high frequency thus creating MAGNETIC INDUCTION.

What do you think are the main reasons the historical narritive writers and chronologists have gone to such lengths to hide the true time lines? My theory is that it's an attempt to us all feel small and insignificant. [..]
I suggest that this feeling of being small and insignificant should also be examined in the perpetrator who commits the falsification of historical records and the destruction of original sources. These feelings can be overpowering even to those without any mental conditions.

In psychology, a sadist can be understood as a human being with limited abilities to interact with the world. When the sadist tortures his or her victim(s), this can be seen as an attempt to interact with the world within these limits.

To avoid dehumanizing a sadist into a being with an absence of empathy, he or she can be seen as enjoying within the limits of his or her abilities, as the following controversial quote shows.
"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." (Source, see also Wikipedia Reality-based community)
Edit: his or her

Last edited:
I dont begin to understand how these particle colliders function. Anyway since basically everything I have ever been taught about science and history have turned out to be lies, I am left starting from scratch with everything. The controllers could publish anything they dream up on what the functioning of the colliders are for for us dumb masses to gobble up; it could be a demon 3-d printer for all I know. Having your timeline scrambled is frustrating. I do think the controllers are operating a breakaway civilization that is 20-50 years ahead of us. The AI singularity for the mainstream is expected by 2045, so if the controllers may already be there. Vaccines and nasal swabs laden with nanoparticles that can communicate with AI quantum computers is frightening. It is all coming like a borg hive. For me, I will ask Jesus to protect me and give me proper weapons to wield.

I am not really into the bible, but perhaps we are not supposed to know in what time we live?
I would like to complement this with fragments of a dialogue from the movie The Counselor, made by Ridley Scott and Cormack McCarthy in 2012.

Jefe, a key character in the movie is saying that it is one world where the dead are buried in the desert and it's another world in which the dead are simply left in the street for others to find them. He continues "[..] This is a country heretofore unknown to us. But it must have always been here, must it not?"
"The assassin [which in this context is the empire] would claim you as well, but he will require your compliance. And of course he puts nothing of himself at hazard. He seeks to know what the warrior knows, but he has no stomach for the warrior’s way. He is a usurper and a pimp. And as he is without courage he is greatly to be feared. He would explore that realm to which we are all consigned, but his way is to send an emissary. To bring his victim to the edge of the precipice with the greatest care and then learn to inquire if there be any news. Some word amid the sobbing. Amid the bleeding and the cries. Not even in the act of love will one be the object of such solicitation and such care." (from the movie script, which is not public, brackets added by me)
The addressee of this speech asks "why are you telling me this?" to which Jefe replies: "Because you cannot accept the reality of your life."

I think, reading the bible will not help to better understand this. I rather suggest thinking about what would be the point of writing one?

Thank you KD for such detailed research! Mind-blowing and mind-twisting! Here are a few thoughts from Russian speaking resources - YouTube channels History Pi and Clues to History. I embedded English subtitles into the content and put on viemo:
Here are key notes:
- History have been faked in large proportions and debunked by Wilhelm Kammeier among many (fake documents without dates or to whom they are written to, printed in mass scales that are taken now as legible documents, many thousands of fake scale-thin coins and Christian artifacts were issued in 18-19 century and large territories were covered with this newly made artifacts)
- Almost all available artifacts earlier than 17 century are fakes and have deliberately inaccurate reprints. We can only guess wat was before 17 century - we have nothing really. We can find some artifacts at great depth using geo radars though or in a Vatican library:).
- The current dating has 1000 extra years (+/- 100 or 300)
- In Russian a sign 1000 and a Cyrillic letter 7 do not represent the year. This two combinations always follow the word "Leto" which means either year or summer, then there is a sign that separates the rest of the date and comes with three digits (written in Cyrillic). That is the date is always written in three digits 123 or 234, not 7113 or 7234. 7000 was just added.
- Moreover, Cyrillic letters for numerals are not authentic Russian numeral system as they were introduced fairly not too long ago and had a system of Arabic decimals (see below). Instead, Russian numbers were based on Glagolitsa with 40 letters and was not based on decimal Arabic system but on the number 40.
- The print 16SS or 1655 on Yefimka's coins is not a year but a probe of silver
- I have come across a topic about fake histories of newly invented in 19th century countries such as Greece, Turkey, Germany. It seems that Greece on old maps has never existed, and Greek people learned Greek language in the early 19th century, originally speaking some different dialects of Turkish. The basis of Greek language was taken from some small rich merchants group in Constantinople and formed into a complete language somewhere in France. So called Old Greek is apparently unreadable and fairly recently minted over some unknown original stone writing that is severely damaged in Turkey. All Antiquity stone original writings are scratched and many have new Old Greek writings of top of the scratched original ones (there is a series of youtube videos from AISPIC group that video-documented it very well in Turkey, as well as in Crimea that has the massive remans of demolished Antique structures that can represent many million-population of Crimea just before the disaster of 17 century. There is literally no empty coastal line without some sort of structures situating one next to the other - a non stop metropolis along a coastline. Similar situation in Turkey, but remains of Antiquity are more preserved than in Crimea).

Why did historians come up with an extra thousand years?
Today we will talk about chronology, about adding 1000 years to the history, about coins, and about how to build the chronology of events if we take out one thousand years from the history. Most people are sure it's year 2021 today. The matter is that on ancient European artifacts, maps, pictures, coins, and houses there are dates written, A (anno) J 464, I 510, I 662 and J 609 and so on. Anno in Latin means a year. Official science does not explain the letters J and I before the dates. And independent researchers usually interpret them as Jesus or Issus in Latin that is so that year comes after Jesus. Since ancient times Russ used the chronology from the creation of the world in which numbers were written in letters. Here are some stone slabs with the dates translated into modern form. It is well known that in 7208 AD someone claiming to be Peter the Great changed the calendar, and as if from that moment we had a 1700-year calculation. But that's not entirely true. In Russian artifacts of the 18th, early 19th century we see dates like 750 years. Many books written with dates without 1000. Coins with the first unit in dates look different from one another. Also, a jug on which instead of 1 in the beginning there is some sort of a bird sign. It turns out that in 18th and 19th centuries, when rewriting the annals, during analysis of artifacts either mistakenly or on purpose, the letters J and I were taken for a thousand. This added an extra thousand years. Fomenko and Nosovsky were the first to talk about it. I will leave a link to a large video study in the description. From all this, it turns out that Jesus was not born 2021 but 1021 years ago. Accordingly, our new era began not 2021 years ago but 1021 years ago. Here are some photos of mid 19th century castle stones from Europe. As we see the first symbol is not 1 but a J. The extra millennia in Europe were apparently added around the middle of the 19th century. In the Russian Empire extra millennia were apparently added in the early 19th century. Once again, I will show you the vase on which the first symbol is not 1 but a bird. Here is a coin of 18 century where instead of unit a birdie and dates on coins of 19 century already habitual kind. Of course, there are 18th century coins with the date 1700 on them written in Cyrillic letters. Looking ahead I want to voice my version that in the beginning of the 18th century 1000 years were added, and then they canceled it. And at the beginning of the 19th century, they added 1000 again. I will now try to give you my observations regarding coins. Scales (type of thin coin) in particular. First, scales allegedly appear in the times of Ivan the Third, and disappears in the times of Peter the Great. That is, for almost 250 years the coin has not changed in any way. Coins were gaunt, miserable, lightweight - weight reached tenths of grams. There are no large denominations of that period. They were also carried in bags and paid by weight. I wonder, what did they do when there were no scales at hand? Scale-coins of that period has the same texts, something like the tsar of all Russia and the name or the great prince with no denomination and date on it. On the reverse side of a scale-coin there is a rider with a spear or sword. Second, why couldn't they have made a normal stamp in 250 years? In those days they could make steel rifled guns, but supposedly they couldn't make them into a stampede. The art of Russian cannon masters of the 17th century was also manifested in the three breech-loading rifled gun (Armstrong Cannon). The barrel has 16 semicircular rifles and is locked by a screw-in winch. Third, the scales are very much found on the surface. According to my version, there have been two floods since that time and coins should be found at a depth of 2-3 meters or more. During the times of Troubles, the Yefimkas appeared, silver thalers with a superscript (1655 or 16SS). The diggers are find them, but they find them very rarely. If you compare the cases of finding scales coins, the Yefimkas are isolated cases. Even I have scale coins, though I'm not a digger. I have chatted with the diggers, and they point out that at bayonet depth of the shovel are coins of different eras, including Ivan the Terrible scales, to 19th century coins and mixed together. Official historians have confused and wrongly consider that on some coins is minted the year 1655. But it's actually a 16SS proof. This means that exactly 16 coins were made from a pound of sterling silver. Sterling silver translates to pure silver. In the British currency, the pound sterling is 453.6 grams, divided by 16, you get 28.35 grams. That's about the same weight as the Tyler of those years. The dates on the coins were very different. For example, 573, 610 and so on. Having mistakenly accepted a silver proof for year of manufacture official historians began to adjust events under this date ostensibly. Yefimkas have appeared in 1655. Independent researchers have repeatedly put forward the version that the coins were literally sown over large areas. That is, coins were made in large quantities and scattered. For example, the weight of one coin is half a gram. And it only takes 500 grams of silver to make a thousand forgeries. And then there's the copper scales. Remember that during all the wars a huge amount of counterfeit money was thrown into Russia. The enemies spared no effort or resources to do so. Don't forget the rewriting of history. Diggers also find large quantities of religious paraphernalia. I quote, in small villages we dig out them in large quantities from shallow depths. Therefore, these objects were either thrown by villagers or these objects were thrown on purpose. Here is a real coin of that period. Ruble of Alexei Mikhailovich, which is not in any comparison with the primitive scales of those years. Compared to the primitive scales, this is simply a work of art. This coin is much more similar to the usual coins, as it has the date and denomination, in addition to the inscriptions and the image. But there is one small nuance. Only 34 of these coins were found in the 60s of the last century. There are now about 40 of them found. This is not a medal and not the award mark, and the unit of monetary circulation which should be made by thousands and tens of thousands of pieces. The question that begs itself. And where the rest of the coins? What do you think should have happened for thousands of coins minted for monetary circulation in a vast country to almost completely disappear, except for 40 pieces? I think similar coins should be from the times of Ivan the Terrible and other rulers. Either they haven't been found yet, or they've been found but not many. They may not be shown to us for a number of reasons. For example, the quality of workmanship contradicts the official story. They show symbols that contradict official history such as pagan gods. I think that the real coins and artifacts of that era are deep underground. To find them would require expensive equipment. Not even a depth and metal detector, but GPR. For those who like official history so much. Scales could indeed be a means of payment. But for a limited period of time - several decades after the catastrophe, but by no means for 250 years. The whole 19th century in Europe was a mess. Tribes of feral Frenchmen live near Paris. All countries in Europe do not have a single national language. Each area speaks its own dialect. Cities are burning in Europe and the United States. But that's a different story, which has already been dealt with on the channel. Links are in the description below the video. Let's break down an example of how to deal with dates if we remove an extra thousand years. Here's an atlas from 1822. The page is dedicated to the Amazons. The first Amazon conquest was of the Crimea and the adjoining regions of Ukraine and Russia. Across the river Don live married Amazons. The second conquest of the Amazons, is the Caucasus mountains. Here we can see the date where the story with Alexander of Macedonia caught them from 334 to 324 BC. If anyone doesn't know, the end point of alexander Macedonian's campaign was India. We have a date of 334 and 324 BC. On modern chronology it turns out 2021 plus 334 equals 2355 years ago. If you remove the extra thousand years, it turns out that the Amazons met with Alexander of Macedonia not 2355 years 1355 years ago. 334 years before Christ. By the way, the road of Alexander of Macedonia is still preserved in India. Mileage poles with a rider on them. And any local resident will gladly tell you about Iskander. So, the Hindus renamed the name alexander in their own way. One more fact that Alexander of Macedonia lived not so long ago, says the following fact. In Pakistan live the Kalashi people. And our Macedonian acquaintance spoke with them in the Macedonian language. The fact that the people themselves have not disappeared or forgotten their native language, suggests that it was not so long ago. There is a letter from Anna Yaroslavna, the Russian queen from France, to her father Yaroslav the wise. Anna Yaroslavna was born about 1024. Immediately translate the date and we get 24 years from the birth of Christ. At that time all Rus was literate. Anna the youngest of the three daughters of Kiev's Prince Yaroslav Wise, the spouse of the French King Henry the First and Queen of France. So a very interesting letter from Anna Yaroslavna. Judging by the letter and having deducted thousand years from a campaign of Macedonian up to described events has passed not 1350 years and 350 years. That is to say, at that time closer and more real events like Ivan the Terrible for us. Back to the Amazons. The Amazons were contemporaries of the Scythians, lived side by side and even fought against each other. Officially, the science does not say anything about the date of disappearance of Amazons, but speaks of the date of disappearance of the Scythians - the fourth century AD. If we take away an extra thousand years, it turns out that the Scythians and Amazons disappeared not in the 4th century AD but in the 14th century. That is only 600-700 years ago. By the way, the legend of the Amazons has survived and is still used today in the south Russia. As the words Amuzhenko is a woman whose husband died. A muzh which means no husband. By the way, it's not really clear how to date from year zero to year 1000. Let me try, though. For example, date of the establishment of Moscow 880 year. It turns out 120 B.C. - on new chronology. At any chronology we get 1141 years ago. The only reinforced concrete foundations in this mess of dates and calendars is the chronology from the creation of the world. Despite of all wars, floods and shocks this chronology has been kept up to now. And all the old dates are done through the chronology from the creation of the world. That is, one must find the dates in the annals as from the creation of the world and compare them. I want to show you how in the 19th century the dates of the modern form and dates of the chronology from the creation of the world were recorded simultaneously. This is how different chronologies were duplicated in the 20th century. Here I translated the inscription about the burial of Yaroslav the Wise. He is buried in St. Sophia Cathedral in Kiev. Got the date zelo ferd ksi vedi = 6562 summer/year . The modern year turns out to be 1054. Here I translate the date on the lid of Fyodor Ivanovich's sarcophagus. zemlya rzi zelo. It turned out to be 7106 summers/year = 1598 the modern year. Here is the lid of Ivan the Terrible's sarcophagus date: zemlya cherv' vedi = 7092 summer = 1584. As I have told earlier, if to remove an extra thousand years a time interval from the current date to the event of interest in the past does not change. Dates of a modern kind are nothing but translation of the original chronology to a modern kind. I think that the basis for making chronology should be chronology from the creation of the world. For convenience, I suggest considering a scale like this. Now let's discuss the chronology of events of the 13th-16th century. The dates here won't always be the same. I think the official date may have been written retroactively and made up again . In reality they may differ by plus or minus 100-300 years. Let me list the key dates of that period. Steel breech-loading rifled guns were made in the 15th-16th centuries. The Scythians officially disappeared in the fourth century AD. Remove an extra thousand years and you get that it was the 14th century. And we get full continuity of generations and eras. I suggest to consider such version of events. Scythia which was in territory of modern Russia was lost in interesting us dates. The survivors from the territory of the Ural region of Siberia and modern Kazakhstan moved to the territory of the European part of Russia. After the destruction of Scythia - the remaining part of the empire became known as Rus. And Russ means a bright place illuminated by the sun. After that planetary catastrophe, when the tilt of the Earth's axis changed, the territory of the European part of Russia was illuminated much more than the territory of Siberia. For some period of time the North Pole has shifted to the territory of Yakutia and has frozen the earth to a great depth within the radius of 2.5-3 thousand kilometers where it was impossible to live. People left those places. After centuries, life gradually began to return to normal. Scythian gold was found in Siberia in the 18th century, but this civilization was already forgotten and unknown. By the way, the Sarmatians and the Scythians and Scythia were the name given to the Russ by the Western historians of those years. Herodotus, for example. In the last video I said that there was a sea on the territory of the European part of Russia. They wrote about it in the old textbooks, by the way. I also told you about the cold snap in Siberia that caused people to leave for the south and west. The only thing to do is to understand the chronological order of when the sea was frozen and when Scythia perished. Was it all at once or at different times? Mass construction of monasteries and kremlins in Russia officially was in 13-15 centuries. Three years without summer at the turn of 1600. Summer did not come due to which there was a crop failure and famine. It happens from dust in the atmosphere and the dust can be from nuclear war or volcanoes. Tibi Dam in Spain was officially built between 1579 and 1594. Height 42 meters width 34 meters. The construction of such a dam required engineering calculations of machinery and equipment at the level of at least the beginning of the 20th century. There is no way the dam could have been built in that officially backward Middle Ages with farm wagons, knights and peasants. By the way, the necessity of the construction of the dam in those officially backward years is absolutely unclear. What did the knights and peasants plan to use the dam for? Dark Middle Ages in Europe official history dates from the 6th to the 10th century. Remove an extra thousand years and we get that the Dark Ages were actually from the 16th to the 20th century. Beginning of colonization of North America 1492. Colonizers have been attributed to various cities of the world and have found buildings with the columns of what this phenomenon was called colonization. That is, the stately building with columns was already standing. Then we were told tales that these buildings were allegedly built by colonizers. Although in reality, parasites do not create anything, but only use and adapt for themselves what is already there. It has already been suggested that prior to colonization there was a single ancient civilization that was building all over the world in antique style buildings. Then, due to planetary catastrophe, that world civilization disintegrated into separate countries. Internecine warfare is a survivor's war for resources. Before colonization, gold was used to make toys and jewelry. And it was both in America and Scythia of Russ. And then, after some events, gold became urgently needed by all. And they started to hunt for gold and kill each other. Contemporaries of those events were, in Spain - Charles the First and Philip the Second, in Russia - Ivan the Terrible, in England - Elizabeth the First. I will tell you about the connection between the above historical figures some other time.

The real chronology of Russia. The secret of the Swedish archives.
I'm going to tell you an interesting story today. More precisely about the present chronology, namely what year Russia was in 1615 year either 125 year, or 7125 years from creation of the world. All this history began with an article of the beginning of the 20th century, which was written by Figarovsky. In this article a very interesting historical document was presented and analyzed in detail. Namely, the charter of the Novgorod boyars to the Moscow boyars; composed in January 1615. We will not go into detail today about the content of the charter. In short, the whole point was to convince the government of Mikhail Feodorovich Romanov to conclude peace with Sweden. So, this Novgorod Charter is interesting not for its content, but for the dates it contains. For example, the year of lord 1019, the year of lord 123. That is these dates do not correspond neither European chronology from Nativity of the Christ, nor Russian from creation of the world. In the charter there is a date 123 years of lord; under the Russian chronology, it is summer 7 thousand 123 from creation of the world. By the Swedish it would be 1613. It turns out rather strange situation. As if in Novgorod used another chronology. In the Novgorod charter represented not one strange date, but many. Therefore, the version with a misprint does not make sense. I talked about this in detail in the last video. So, this charter, and the dates it presents are very interesting to me. Perhaps we have an example of a real chronology, which existed in our lands before the beginning of the 18th century. To check it naturally need the original of the Novgorod charter. Indeed, in Figarovsky's article, even though the full text of the charter is given, it is already a translation to modern Russian letters.

And of course, the person who copied this charter from the original in the 19th century could have made a mistake and simply recorded the dates incorrectly. And today we wonder what is the year 123 was? When you're dealing with the Russian chronology before the 18th century, it's easy enough to make a mistake. In fact, in Russia before the reform of Peter the Great in 1700 the so-called Arabic or Indian numerals were not used. Our ancestors wrote down dates and necessary numbers with letters of the so-called Slavic alphabet. In order not to confuse numbers and words in the text, a special sign of titles was used. This is the upper wavy line above the letters. The topic is complicated, so I'll give you all the nuances. So, to separate in the text the letters that were part of the word and the letters that had numerical load, above the letters a wavy line was drawn. This is like in this example. If there is no wavy title line above the letter, it denotes a sound. If a wavy line appeared at the top, then such a letter was read as a number. At first sight it looks somehow very complicated and incomprehensible for a modern person. But in fact, it works well and from the examples below you will soon learn how to read the numbers in ancient texts. This is how, for example, the number 863 of ancient texts looks like. Three letters with a wavy line above them. With the help of this table we can now decode this number. The first letter goes like this and stands for 800, the second letter in the form of a snake is called ksi and stands for the number 60.

The third letter is glagol'. That number is 3. Add these three numbers and you get 863. A little unusual, but it is possible to use. But Slavic numeral system had exceptions. On the example of the number 863 we see that the record goes from left to right from larger to smaller. First 800 then 60 then 3. But the numbers from 11 to 19 were recorded a little differently. If at the beginning of 863 the numbers go from greater to lesser. That is, hundreds first, then tens, and then one. In numbers from 11 to 19 it is the other way round. First the one and then the tens. In general, we write as we count - 14 4 and 10. First we write the letter 4, then the letter 10. Numbers from 21 and higher were written according to the usual rules - first tens then ones. I'll leave a link where you can see it all visually. So, the ancient arithmetic lesson is over. Now back to the main topic, namely the search for the original of the ancient Novgorod Charter. It doesn't seem hard to do. In his article, Figorovsky left a link to the archive. It sounds like this: G.A.F.C.E. "Swedish Affairs," 1615 number 2. I think we're in the home stretch. Now let's type the acronym G.A.F.C.E. into the search engine. and find out where the original Novgorod charter is kept. But here we are in for a bit of a disappointment. Google does not find archives with such a designation for some reason. It seems to be an abbreviation of tsarist archives. It is not known what they were renamed into. So, it's all gone. And the original interesting charter is not available to us.

But there are Swedish archives that have documents from the period that interest us, with interesting date spellings. The most interesting thing is that Swedish archives contain not just one or two documents written in Novgorod in the early 17th century, but hundreds of such documents and handwritten books by the Swedes. Not to be unsubstantiated now I will tell you an interesting story about the Novgorod Occupation Archive, which is kept in the Swedish State Archives in Stockholm. Isn't that a strange name - Novgorod Occupation Archive? The first association is that it pertains to the events of World War II. But it's not. This archive was taken out of Novgorod at the beginning of the 19th century. Hundreds of handwritten Novgorod books lie in repositories in Sweden. Here's how it all went down. Since 1611 till 1617, even after signing of armistice in Swedish-Polish war, Swedish occupation of Novgorod and Swedish-Russian war continued, which ended with signing of Stolbovsky peace treaty. In 1617 during the evacuation of Swedish Occupation Administration after signing peace treaty. The Swedish voivode/governor Jacob Gelardi ordered the documents of Novgorod Government Office to be collected and sent to Ingermanland to the Swedish territory. At the end of the 17th century, the documents were transferred to the Swedish State Archives in Stockholm, where they are still preserved in a collection called the Novgorod Occupation Archives. It is quite a strange situation, the Swedes in the early 17th century for some reason take out handwritten books, written not in Swedish. What is interesting about these books? May be some rare scientific treatises or maps? Not at all it is usual documents of the Novgorod Government Office written to Russian. Let's read what the Novgorod Occupational Archive consists of.

The archive consists of two parts which differ in character and origin. The first part consists of 141 books and contains documents compiled by various commissions of Novgorod during the occupation. These are mainly business registers of documents to be sent to Moscow archives. They are represented by the receipt and expenditure books of various institutions, the customs house, the court yard, the taverns, as well as fur-trades, census, sentinel books, and other books. The second part counts 368 pages of different size. In this part are collected purchasing records and judicial files and many others. All reflect the daily correspondence between the people and the central city authorities. As we see, Swedes took out of Novgorod various clerical rubbish in Russian. There is a reasonable question why the Swedes needed these documents. After all, it would have been much easier to throw them in place or burn them. After all, these documents do not contain any secret knowledge or classified information. This is the usual economic correspondence in Russian. To take out these documents to the Swedes would make sense only in one case if the Swedes spoke Russian, and the Novgorod lands were their native territories. We will not look for the meaning of this act so far, because in looking for it we will have to recall the lamentation of Charles, King of Sweden in the Russian language, and other Russian documents of the Swedish Kingdom. So we're moving on to the most interesting, namely to review the originals of old Novgorod books, respectively, I will not translate them today. We will search only the annals of the dating

These books are written in Old Russian or a similar language, and do not contain Arabic numerals. The page numbering seems to have been done later by the Swedes. Also, on the first pages there is sometimes an introduction in Swedish. And these are the odd dates of summer/year 611. This is quite strange because if the Swedes wrote this introduction, as can be seen in the text below the date, why did they write the word 'summer/year' in Russian? Under this text is a more classic date-1615. I think it was put much later together with the page numbering in Arabic numerals. Here is another interesting Swedish record with a strange date AN 614. But these dates today we will not discuss due to time constrictions. Just to clarify, these Swedish inscriptions are sometimes found on the first pages of Novgorod books. And here we finally open the text, written in Russian letters. In the upper right corner, there is an Arabic numeral 3. But don't let it confuse you. It was added much later by the Swedish archivists. We are interested in the date that opens the text. It starts with the words 'summer/year', and then there are numbers written in letters. This table will help us in deciphering it. Though is was made for Russian coins but completely corresponds to the Russian numbers. The first digit corresponds to this sign 7000. The other one to 100. The third one looks like 20. The fourth digit is 3. The date sounds like summer/year 7123. Let's take the next book and find the Russian date at the beginning. It is written similarly to the previous one. When we decode it, we get summer/year 7123.
It seems that we have not found anything new in the Novgorod books. The date is written as we were taught the year 7123. The discovery did not take place. But it's not really that simple. I analyzed about a hundred books of the Novgorod Occupation Archive and found a rather strange pattern. If the date begins with the word summer/year then the first digit begins with this sign which means 7000. And when read all together it merges 7 thousand 123rd year, which corresponds to the official interpretation. But the dates in the Novgorod annals not always begin with a word summer/year. Here is the 14th book in the first series of the Novgorod archive as an example. Here we see the date sounding like rtsy, kako, glagol'. That is the 123rd year and there is even the month of December. In book 21 we see a date of three digits and also without the word summer/year. On the next page we see an entry from last year 119. In the 37th volume we see a three-digit date of 114. Here's another 123. These dates can be shown endlessly. I've looked through a hundred Novgorod books and everywhere the situation is the same. If the date begins with the word summer/year, then this character is necessarily added. Scientists say that number is 7,000. But if the word summer is not in front of the date, we will not see the sign of 7000. Very strange situation Novgorodians in the documents could specify date 7123 year, and simply 123rd year. And the word summer/year is always spelled before 7000.

If the word summer/year is not spelled, the date always looks shorter. It can be theoretically explained this way - in the beginning of the book on the first page Novgorodians always wrote the full date - 7123. And then, in order not to strain further in the text, the sign of 7000 was omitted. I think this is a good theory, except that the word 'summer/year' and the sign 7000 in the dates were put not only on the first page of books, but also in the middle. Sometimes books began with a short date - without the word summer and the sign 7000. And here's what I think, if the sign of 7000 always comes after the word summer/year then maybe this sign has a completely different meaning. It might not be 7000, but something else. After all, we have long and short dates in the same book. So maybe the long dates are misunderstood and this sign denotes something else in the date. After all, how do we know how to read Russian numbers correctly? Who gave us this information? Told us about it according to historians this character - Kirik Novgorodian who lived in the middle of 12 century and wrote a teaching about numbers. An ancient Russian treatise on the calculation of time, the oldest Russian work on mathematics, chronology and Easter reckonings. All of it is in this book, all in detail, how to accurately count the time from the creation of the world. Kirik's work is divided into 27 sections. In sections one through five teach the number of years, months, weeks and daily hours elapsed from the creation of the world to the year 6644. As well as the methodology of their calculation. Kirik's works are very popular and the system of Slavic numerals is based on them.

All this is certainly good but there is one But. Kirik lived in the 12th century and none of his manuscripts has survived. Historians have learned about his work from the manuscripts of the 15th century, which also probably have not survived. It turns out that we have a great system of Russian numerals and it works almost perfectly. The only two important numbers that fail are the number one thousand, and the number seven thousand. What is interesting about the number one thousand. This sign is found on old coins before 1721. Except here's the thing; The sign of 7000 as well as the sign 1000 minted on the coins selectively. And so, in order to make all of history go away, you don't have to seize and destroy all of the books. It is enough to change the interpretation of one sign. In our case the sign is 7000. Just give to it a different meaning. Maybe this 7000 in relation to the date was inseparable from the word summer/year. Maybe it meant the beginning or the end of summer/year. Now it is difficult to say what it was. But the confusion of dates in the Novgorod books clearly catches the eye. We have long dates after the word summer/year, and short dates before which the word summer/year is not used. So, it is quite possible that 1615, in the present chronology is 123rd or 125th. And the whole human history is much shorter than we think.

The Mystery of Russian Numbers. The hidden history of Russia.
Today we will continue our discussion. We will also touch on other no less mysterious topics - how many days there were in a week, what percentage of ancient scriptures can be trusted, and what the numerical system of the Russian lands was in the 14th century. How did numbers sound in oral speech in Russia until the 18th century? Before the 18th century, numbers in Russia were written in Cyrillic letters. Arabic/Indian numerals were practically not used. I will deliberately underline Arabic/Indian, because the history of Arabic numerals is no less complicated than the history of Sanskrit. No one knows exactly where they came from and there will be a separate video about that. There are certain rules according to which almost any number can be written in Cyrillic letters. How these numbers sounded in oral speech, we do not know. So, it would be logical to assume that numbers in spoken language should sound a little different from what Arabic numbers sound like. Why different? It is simple - until the 18th century Arabic numbers were not used in Russia. And if numbers were not used it means that the inhabitants of Russia simply did not know about them and could not sound them in oral speech. Here is a very simple example. Take the number 30. Now we verbally pronounce this number as 30 because we are using Arabic numerals today. We spell 'thirty' and pronounce 'thirty'. Now I'll repeat my very simple question. How the number 30 sounded in oral speech until the 18th century. Russians did not yet know Arabic numerals and wrote the number 30 as a letter/character which sounds 'people'(lyudi). And that's my point. Numbers in Russia were written down by the Russian alphabet, but for some reason in oral speech the Arabic pronunciation was used. Or rather, we're told that it was used. The topic is complicated. Historical science tells us that Arabic numerals came to us in the 18th century, but in fact in oral speech Arabic numerals were used earlier. The numbers were written in alphabetical order, but the decimal system, which is based on Arabic numerals, was widely used in oral speech before 18th century. And therein lies the major paradox. Till 18 century Arabic numbers in Russia should not exist as Peter the First has introduced them only in 1700. In spite of this, the Arabic system is used extensively in spoken language before 1700. We can argue how could I know how numbers sounded in oral speech before the 18th century? But if we look at the documents of the 16th century, we will see numbers written not only with special letters/characters but also written in capital letters as in this Novgorod charter. There is an important note here. The number 30 is written in letters. I will not discuss the authenticity of this charter now. The charter is shown as an example of how numbers could be written in capital letters, that is exactly as they sounded in spoken language. Written down 30 means verbally it sounded like 30, almost like modern 30. But this is the Arabic decimal system. Such uppercase numbers are very common in the documents of the 16th-17th century. Arabic decimal system in Russia did not exist at that time. But for some reason in oral speech it was used. Think about it. And now we get to the more interesting question. What was actually the system of numbers in Russia? At first glance, to answer this question is very simple. Numbers were written down by special letters of Cyrillic alphabet and in oral speech they sounded like Arabic numbers for some reason. That's all true, but it's a later writing system -appeared in the 14th century at best. Why in the 14th century? The Cyrillic alphabet was created by Cyril and Methodius back in the 9th century. Of course, they created it. Only we have one small problem. Namely, the complete absence of original letters, manuscripts up to the beginning of the 14th century. All those historians tell us about, for example, the manuscripts of the 10th century - they learn from the re-printed manuscripts of the 14th century. This topic was very well covered by a simply brilliant but little-known to the general public man Wilhelm Kammeier. There's almost no information about this man. Even his exact date of birth is unknown. He was born between 1890 and 1900. He studied law and at the end of his life worked as a schoolteacher in Thuringia, where he died in the 50s in complete poverty. So, the humble teacher from Thuringia has done a tremendous job. He analyzed thousands of historical documents and found a very strange pattern. Since he was trained as a jurist, Wilhelm Kammeier looked at ancient charters as a lawyer. And that's what the lawyer saw. Many official letters and deeds lack not only the date and place of issue but even the name of the addressee. Many acts of land donation have no date and from the legal point of view have no effect. Wilhelm had been a notary in Hannover before the Second World War, so he knew very well how to draw up a legal document so that it could not be disputed. And it can be legally enforceable. Kammeier began his study of ancient charters with the trivial observation that any legal deed of gift must contain information about who, what, when, and to whom it was presented and where it was made. Letters of commendation in which one of the intended columns, date or name, has been left blank lose their validity. Old legal documents kept in libraries often do not meet these original criteria. There are some scrolls without date or with clearly later restored date, with incomplete date, missing year or day. Or the dates are written outside of the corresponding time writing manner. Often, the same day dated charters were signed at different points on the map. At the analysis of places, persons, and dates of writing of letters are absurd. The rulers do not have a capital in which they more or less permanently stay. Rulers continually travel from place to place, sometimes in lightning speed over vast distances in order to bestow their charters on more and more subjects. Moreover, all German kings do it regardless of age, health status and ordinary human logic. The German emperor more than once managed to be in different cities far away from each other at the same time. Quite often a gift does not contain the name of the person to whom the benefits are granted. In some time periods, up to half of all deeds of gift are anonymous. Of course, Kammeier was not the first to discover forgeries by examining ancient documents. Entire collections of documents had been declared forgeries long before his time. The merit of Wilhelm Kammeier is that he discovered the full extent of the falsification of history. It revealed the systematic and massive work of entire generations of falsifiers in the service of the Catholic Church and individual feudal rulers. These forgers destroyed countless numbers of truly original documents, replacing them with fakes. Often the old text was scraped off and a new one was written on the old parchment, which thus, according to the late medieval counterfeiters, was a confirmation of the antiquity of the forgery. Sometimes an ancient document has been subjected to only minor alterations designed to distort the original meaning. Kammeier believed that the main purpose of this long and massive campaign to falsify historical documents was to suppress pre-Christian history and lengthen Christian history and rewrite almost all of the achievements of the pagan era. In addition, there was a huge demand for legal proof of tenure rights from the new feudal overlords. Only recently they had taken rights away from the legitimate rulers of the Gentiles. According to Kammeier the history till 1300 cannot be restored. As all earlier documents have been destroyed and replaced with forgeries. In 1926, Kammeier completed his 292-page manuscript entitled The Universal Falsification of History. However, for many years he was unable to find a publisher. It was not until 1935 that the manuscript was published. Official science reacted to Kammeier's work naturally critically. One of the critics was Professor Gaimkel. Here is what he wrote - the critic must of course first and foremost be concerned with a positive historical picture, albeit a fictional one from beginning to end. If we see that in the end the whole medieval historical picture falls apart and in its place there is a dark spot. The famous German professor in principle agrees with the work of Kammeier. He considers it well founded. The only thing that scares the professor is the complete breakdown of medieval European history. Here is what Kammeier answered - it is not my fault that the medieval history not only of Germany but also of the whole old world was to a great extent falsified. It is not my fault that the literary and documentary sources of this era have been falsified. My fault lies only in the fact that I have uncovered this systematic falsification, and with this new historical truth of falsification of the history of the Middle Ages will have to learn to live a new generation of historians. Truth doesn't need to be allowed to exist. Once realized, truth acquires the power of the elements. A smart man does not fight against it, he tries to turn it to his advantage. Historians were unable to refute Kammeier's writings and conclusions and they chose another effective tactic - silence. The works of Kammeier were never mentioned again, as if they did not exist at all. After the end of the Second World War, Kammeier could only find a job as a teacher in the GDR. As soon as conditions permitted, he resumed his research on ancient documents. He hoped that since the GDR was a socialist country whose leaders were building a new social order, they would be interested in an unbiased look at early Christian documents. But that wasn't the case. As soon as Kammeier brought his critical analysis of early Christian documents to the attention of historians, he was immediately attacked. He lost his job. His manuscripts were confiscated and long considered lost. All his real estate was nationalized. And he and his family were condemned to a starving miserable existence. That's it, no matter what country you live in socialist or capitalist you have no right to criticize history. Kammeier died of starvation in the GDR in the 1950s. No one has ever been able to refute his conclusions. Let's return to the main topic - the history of real Russian numbers. This topic is very complex and confusing. Its roots go back to the 12th century. I didn't tell you about Kammeier for nothing. According to his research, we have no original documents written before the 14th century. And in fact, the history of Russian numbers goes back to the 12th century, which in fact is a big muddy history spot. But it's not all bad. We got a little lead. Look at the later system of Russian numbers is based on the Cyrillic alphabet. Who originally came up with it is unknown. There is certainly a folk German tale (German historians falsifiers) about Cyril and Methodius. But there are no real documents to support this tale. We know even less about the history of the origin of the Glagolitic alphabet. Scientists have only recently recognized the fact that Glagolitic letter is older than Cyrillic. The origin of Glagolitic alphabet is still a matter of dispute. Attempts to make Glagolitsa closer to Greek shorthand, ancient Jewish, Coptic and other writing systems didn't conclusive results. Glagolitsa, is not based on any known writing system. The Cyrillic alphabet is a bit simpler. It is similar to the Byzantine charter letter. If the Glagolitic and Cyrillic alphabets came from unknown. How scientists were able to determine that Glagolitsa is older. It's simple. In Cyrillic texts there are errors indicating that the text was copied from the Glagolitic original. There is no evidence that verbatim manuscripts could have been copied from Cyrillic manuscripts. The parchment of the Middle Ages was quite expensive so it was not uncommon to write a new text of an old book. The old text was washed or scraped off and a new one was written in its place. Such manuscripts are called Palimpsest. Several palimpsests are known to contain Cyrillic text written on top of washed-out Glagolitic. But there are no Glagolitic texts known written on washed-out Cyrillic. As a result, a system of Russian numbers was built on the basis of the Cyrillic alphabet by scholars of the 17th century. This system was created by a person who knew Arabic numerals well. To be more exact, he didn't know them, but grew up in the system of Arabic numerals. And so, we have a very strange system of numbers. It's sort of a native Russian system. The numbers are written in Cyrillic letters. It seems to be authentic. But there's just one thing that's confusing. Numbers written in the Cyrillic alphabet are indistinguishable from the Arabic system. It is as though the modern person who has grown in Arabian numerical system was given the task to think up system of unique Russian numbers. So he made them up. To each letter he gave a numerical value. It seems that the original Cyrillic system was obtained, but in fact the whole system is based on Arabic numerals. A few obscure letters such as darkness (t'ma) and legion (legion) were added for beauty. And here we have a new number system. In Glagolitic, you can also write numbers in letters. And it's even a bit more convenient than Cyrillic. And here's what I think of it all. According to my personal estimated judgment, the Cyrillic alphabet in Russia appeared not in 10 centuries as historians on the basis of German fairy tales tell, but much later in 16 or 17 century. Cyrillic numeral system was created by the person well familiar with the Arabian system of arithmetic. And the Cyrillic alphabet is not the real writing of our ancestors. With Glagolitic it is much more complicated. Scientists have determined that with the help of the letters of the Glagolitic alphabet it is possible to write numbers. They believe that the 28 letters/characters of the Glagolitic alphabet have numerical meanings. Scientists have somehow deciphered this. It's not clear how. But in principle I almost agree with their conclusions. Only I consider that not 28 letters in Glagolitsa had numerical value but 40 letters. Most scholars agree that there are 40 letters in the Glagolitic alphabet. And this is a very interesting number which brings us to another very interesting and inexplicable expression - forty-forties. That's what Marina Tsvetaeva wrote about Moscow in her poem - Moscow's superiority and the whole forty churches laugh at the arrogance of the tsars. "Forty of forties" is an ancient Russian number. Forty was used by the Novgorodians to count the furs. Squirrels were counted not by tens, but by 40. It's uncomfortable at first glance. But if to take into account the fact that the Glagolitic alphabet has 40 letters and each letter is corresponding for a number, then everything is logical. We count up to 40 in Glagolitic and then count the number 40. It seems like a brave conclusion, but for some reason that in Russia until the 20-th century, many measures were tied precisely to the number 40. A barrel equals 40 buckets. 40 pails equal one bucket. One 'pood' equals 40 pounds. And also, the number 40 fits very conveniently into the calendar. It is hypothesized that there were 8 or 9 days in the week before 17 centuries in Russia. And if we have an 8-day week, then a month of 40 days is almost perfectly aligned for it. And each day of the 40-day month we can denote by one letter from the Glagolitic alphabet, because in the Glagolitic alphabet all letters could have a numerical meaning. Here of course I may object because there is already a very famous hypothesis of the nine-day Slavic week. The 9-day week hypothesis is also very interesting. A week lasts 9 days and it also fits very well in the calendar. In one year, we have 40 weeks that is 4 seasons of 10 weeks. Even the names of months are not needed in this system, only the names of the seasons. Each season lasts 10 weeks, i.e., 90 days. A year lasts 40 weeks. And if you remember the Russian tradition of saying goodbye to the deceased, we have 9 and 40 days. For some reason everything in ancient Russia is tied to the number 40. The number of squirrels, the number of churches, the measure of volume and weight. The 9 day week before the advent of Christianity was in the territories of Lithuania. Here's what I think about the real ancient numbers. Glagolitic alphabet was used in our lands until the 15th century, with 40 letters. Each letter corresponded to a number from 1 to 40. What those numbers were called, we can only guess today. Of all the Glagolitic alphabet, only one number 40 has survived. And 40 measured the number of squirrels, sables, churches and weeks.

The Mystery of the Seventh Summer. Present chronology of Russia. Part 2.
In opinion of historians at the end of 10 centuries Russia has accepted Christianity. At the same time the Roman calendar, known as the Julian calendar, was introduced. It was based on the creation of the world dating, which allegedly occurred 5508 years before our era. This date one of numerous variants from creation of the world has been accepted in 7-th century in Greece and was applied by orthodox church since. I've just started researching the official version and I have a few questions in my head. Really, chronology from creation of the world came to us from Greece - from the country which till 19 centuries did not have history, and Greeks did not know Greek language. Anyway, the fake stories of Greece don't interest us today. Today we're going to look at more interesting things. We shall look at the history of the first coins of ancient Russia. According to historians, Russian lands were located far from busy trade routes, so the natural exchange of goods flourished here. Sometimes, however, in Russian lands appeared foreign currencies. But according to historians, the natives did not use them for trading. The 'metal roadwheels' were used for a more practical purpose. They were used as parts to make jewelry. The most ancient coin of Russ was found on territories occupied by the Kiev princedom. It was a Roman denarius from 300 B.C. From 8 to 11 century on Russian territories the Arabian Dirhams were in circulation. In Rus they were called Kuna. In 10 centuries, the Arabian dirham was substituted by the Byzantium Miliarense. Foreign coins went to Russ till the end of 11 century. The first own money was minted at the end of the 10th century in Kiev. The money began to mint, but according to historians Kiev zolotniks did not serve as money. Natives used these coins as medals and awarded them to each other for services to the country. Now the most interesting part. As you have understood, at the end of 10 century Kiev began to mint gold and silver coins. The gold ones were used as award medals. The silver ones seemed to have the function of money. So, they were minting coins in Kiev, and suddenly at the end of the 11th century they abruptly abandoned the not perfect round shape of coins. And we can say we made a technological breakthrough and began to use the most perfect and technologically flawless means of payment - the Russian hryvnia. I look at this genius of engineering, and I understand that progress has not stood still. This is an incredible technical leap from an awkward and ugly round coin to such perfection as a hryvnia. The Novgorod hryvnia weighed 204 grams and was cast in silver. The Kiev hryvnia was 160 grams. The trihedral Lithuanian ruble weighing 170 grams is just as beautiful. In 1380 after the Battle of Kulikovo, silver scales made of pieces of silver wire appeared in circulation. And Tartar money/scales made of copper and silver. Then Eugenia Gilinsky - mother of Ivan the Terrible carried out a currency reform, which resulted in three denominations of coins - polushka, denka, and kopeeck. Here is such a complicated and amazing history of Russian coins from Roman denarii to the Kiev zolotniks. Then a jump to the hryvnia, then a fall to round kopecks and rubles. But I got a little distracted. The most interesting thing about a coin is not the history of its origin but the dates it was minted in the 17th and 18th centuries. Let's open a coin catalogue. The link to it will be in the description. And let's see how minted of year on ancient Russian coins. Let's begin with the coins of the Grand Duchy of Moscow 1283 - 1547. See, Basil the second - denga Moscow without date. Theoretically the year 1495. One more interesting point to note. In the last video I told that in the Russian lands before the 18th century Arabic numerals were not used. But here if you look at this coin you can make another interesting conclusion. Roman numerals were not used either. Coin was minted during the period of Basil II, the number of the king is written in Roman numerals, but on the coin itself there are no Roman numerals. Minted simply- Vasyli prince the Great. Denga of Moscow 1446 year without date. Money of the period of Ivan the Third. There's no date, no Roman numerals. Denga of Moscow without date - 1505-th year of the period of Vasyli the Third. No date and no Roman numerals. Post-Reformation coin of 1535, also no date. Now let's move on to the coin of Russian Tsardom - 1547-1721god. A kopeck without a date. Kopeck of Theodore the First 1584 year. There is no date on the penny. Kopeck of the period of Boris Godunov in 1598. There is no date on the coin. Kopeck 1606 also without date. Kopeck 1618 year. Date on kopecks not minted. Alexei Mikhailovich period in 1675. On kopecks no date. 1676 Fedor II kopeck without date. Kopeck of Ivan 5 no date. The period of Peter the Great. Finally, on a coin appears date 1704 and written down by Russian numerals. Kopeck 1705 also have the date of Russian figures. Polushka 1719 date written in Russian numerals. And here is what we have got. Before 1696 on Russian coins in general there was no date minted. Of course, in this story there are exceptions and they are quite funny. But I'll talk about them a little later. Until 1696, that is, before the arrival of Peter the Great, the date on Russian coins was not minted. In 1696, the date was put on the coin. The date was sometimes set in Russian and sometimes in European numerals. The date was minted in Russian numerals until 1721. Since 1700 Russia has accepted new chronology, not from creation of the world as considered before, but from Nativity of the Christ. After that they changed the spelling of the numbers themselves. Slavic letters were replaced by Arabic numerals. It is brightly reflected on coins from 1700 to 1707-th year. But it was still written in letters. The first coins with Arabic numerals appeared in 1707. So, the whole country switched to Arabic numerals and the new chronology in 1700. But for some reason, for 20 years after this event the dates on some coins continued to be minted in Russian letters. And even if we believe it's just a decades-long monetary reform. People were given time to get used to Arabic numerals and new dates. But anyway, in this story there is one strange exception. As we remember Arabic numerals to 1700 were not used in Russia, but why in 1655 at the Russian coins courts there was a very interesting phenomenon- the Upranking European Thalers with Moscow stamps. Hundreds of thousands of European Thalers were minted with a stamp of Moscow kopecks and with the stamp with the date 1655 (or a silver standard- 16SS) performed by Arabic numerals. That is, in the Russian Empire Arabic numerals in general did not use anywhere and used letters. But for some reason the stamp on the thalers were done in Arabic numerals. Historians here think that they have a logical explanation. Allegedly, these minted-over thalers intended for the Russian army, which was in campaigns in foreign territories. The version is certainly a good one. We take the European Thaler we mint over the date 1655, and we pay these thalers wages to the Russian soldiers who are in the European hot spot. It all seems to make sense. I just don't understand one simple thing. If minted coins were used by Russian soldiers, then why the date was minted in Arabic numerals. After all, this date is completely incomprehensible to a Russian person. He has been using Slavic letters since the first textbook by Kirik of Novgorod in the 12th century. And the Russian soldier after the European war will come back home with the accumulated minted thalers, and how will he explain to the locals what these strange things on the on the coin are. So, the subject of Yefimok's minting-over 1655 (or 16SS) is very murky. The more so, such minted coins, according to the maître of domestic numismatics Spassky, were found more than a million pieces. They are often found in treasuries in western Europe. And the Russian army which was paid by such coins served in Byelorussia and Lesser Russia (Currently Ukraine). That is not where the treasures with these coins are found. So here we shall return to the main theme. Till 1696 on Russian coins the year wasn't minted. There is one exception. The ruble of Alexei Mikhailovich of 1654. This is a very rare coin only existed in about 40 copies. And almost all of them are in museum collections. We are interested in the date of this coin. If I am not mistaken it is the only coin on which there is a date in Russian letters, starting with the sign - 7000. So, the date on this coin reads like this, summer/year 7162. Other such coins with the date of the summer/year 7000 seemingly in the Russian history did not survive. The writing of the date itself is also very interesting. Look at it, it says summer/year, then the sign of a 1000 - the dash crossed out and then the letter 7. Next comes the dot separating the 7 and the other numbers - of 162. And here I think the dividing point is a very important element. This point separates the name of a certain period from the year. That is, summer/year and the sign of the 7000 are separately placed from the year of 162nd. And I think that's a very important point. As I said in the last video, our story could have been much shorter. So, in all Russian history there is only one coin with the sign of summer/year 7000. There are no coins of summer/year 5000 or summer/year 6000. There are only coins of Peter's time where there is a sign 1000. But these coins are from a different period. This is the time when they began to distort Russian numbers and actively rewrite history. Now we need to understand what can mean this combination consisting of the word summer/year - this crossed dash and the letter 7. To understand this issue one very interesting book is helpful - 1949 Great Novgorod and Pskov charters. See what's interesting about this treatise. To analyze ancient dates, we need access to the original Novgorod manuscripts. We certainly can't find the originals anywhere else except in the Novgorod Occupation Archive. There are practically no originals freely available. But I found this wonderful book. This book contains reprints of Novgorod and Pskov letters from the 13th to the 17th century. It's just a great compendium of important information. I found a lot of interesting things in this book. I'll just show you the highlights. Firstly, 99% of the Novgorod and Pskov letters do not have dates in the text. No dates at all. Historians have dated them by some indirect signs. And it is very strange, because almost every document of the Novgorod Occupation Archives had a date in the text. And here it's just text, and instead of dates, here's entries like this " ride for the third winter" - that's just a very accurate date. "For the third winter" "To Ladoga for the third summer" are also very accurate dates. If you try to grasp the meaning of what is written, you have a feeling that it is just a set of ignorant words written in a language very similar to Russian, but with a slight disability, like in the text of the Novgorod birch-bark manuscripts. The presentation of information in these charters is very different from the Novgorod letters of the occupation archive. In the occupation archive the charters are written as if in normal human language. And in this collection of charters were written by people who watched a lot of Russian folk tales. The figures in these charters are also nonsense. Here, for example, is a charter from 1456. It is not clear where historians got this date, probably from another charter without a date. There are no dates in the charter itself. Let's see that it is written " And the charter was given to the great prince in that half 9 thousand rubles ". A remarkable figure - half 9 thousand rubles. According to the same official history Kirik Novgorodian 300 years before the above date explained to the people of Novgorod, how to use the numbers. And you can not speak in fairy tale language - by half 9 thousand - but to say simply as normal people say 8500 rubles. True here it is not clear what the author meant by the phrase half a 9 - is 8.5 or 4.5. But all this is perfectly written in Russian letters and you can write 8500 rubles or 4500 rubles. Here is just another wonderful example of historical creativity. The 1471st year the charter of great Novgorod to great prince Ivan Vasilyevich on terms of payment of 15 thousand 500 rubles. Look 1471 and the figure is again written down in fabulous language - half-16-17 (minattsatty) thousand rubles in money. Why half-16-17? After all, there is already a doctrine of Russian numbers, and at that time already Novgorodians were able to write numbers properly. And they could just write 15500 rubles. Just below, an interesting record half-3 thousand rubles. What is this again a figure from Russian fairy tales - half a third of a thousand? How much is that? If 150, such figures Novgorodians could write down in normal language. There is also a date - this is one of the rare manuscripts of this book in which there is a date. We read: "And this charter was written in the summer of 79th August 9th". The date is not clear at all. Who rewrote it - summer/year of '79 . It's not 7000 that it's just 79. But here historians in the beginning of the charter clearly indicated that the recalculation of the summer of '79 is 1471. Here is another charter. Look at the date - summer/year 79 August 11. Who rewrote this charter in the first place? What the summer/year of August 79 means? This date is in the text. And there's even a footnote on how to read it. We proceed to the second part of the book which is called letters of relationship of great Novgorod with the West. In this part almost all Novgorod charters have no date. And here's the interesting thing, the reciprocal letters of the western cities have the normal date from the Nativity of Christ. Here is a vivid example - the year 1323 treaty of Novgorod with the Livonian Order on an alliance. A Livonian copy of the treaty. The original on parchment. There is a normal date - 1323. Here again is the Western charter - the treaty of Novgorod with Norway on peace. This charter was written for the Norwegians or was written by the Norwegians. Therefore, here is the date in the year of the Lord 1326. So, the European versions have dates, though from the nativity of Christ. Now read this "And you live well, written this charter of the month of March on the sixteenth day". Isn't it very informative - and written again in a fairy-tale-dumb style syllables. Now let's move on to the section of the charters of the internal administration of great Novgorod. The dates are almost nowhere to be found in this section either. Here's how historians date them. The basis of dating is the mention of Archbishop Jonah. The next charter - the basis of dating - the mention of Archbishop Theophilus. And here at last is a charter with a real date - summer/year 6985. It seems to be a real charter with a real date. But if we look at the footnote, we see that the date is restored from the list. That is, from a later copy of this document. Let's move on to the section - private charters of Great Novgorod. We are nearing the end of this book and I have only shown you a few letters in which there are recorded dates. And there are hundreds of documents. Out of hundreds of letters I have chosen 4 dates and they are all very strange. Having browsed through hundreds of letters in the section private letters I see correct date in the text - summer/year 7081 August, 15th day. Here is another charter with the date - summer/year 7092 August. Here is another interesting piece of writing and the date is rare - in the summer/year 6057. But this rare date does not coincide with the summer count from the creation of the world. Now imagine the year 1615, that would be 7123 from the creation of the world. Now subtract 6057 from that date and you get 1066. That is we have date in this charter shifted by 1066 years from 1615. Here's more of a date stamp - at 10 summers/years and three summers/years. The next date certificate is in summer/year 80 10 March 9. Here's another interesting charter with a rare date - summer/year 6690. But if you look at the description, there's an indication that the charter is not authentic. So, it's a fake. Here's an interesting charter with a real date of 7011. That was the end of this book. You just imagine I studied the book volume of 200 pages, which contains copies of hundreds of Novgorod letters. And I only found a few letters of commendation with actual dates. And they're all from summer/year 7000. All this book is very similar to the collection of fake Novgorod letters, which were invented in the 19th century. The scientists of the 20th century took all that fake as a serious scientific literature. The stylistics of semi-fairy writing, semi-fairy numbers such as half-9000. Also, almost complete absence of dates in the government papers. All this points to the fact that it is all a fake made in the 19th century. These charters are radically different from the books of the Novgorod Occupation Archives. Everything in the archive is clear - both the dates and the style of presentation. Everything inspires confidence. The same book - the charters of great Novgorod and Pskov causes only confusion. Maybe this book presents two or three of the real documents, but the rest is a fake. And here's what I can summarize. First of all, I do not believe the assumption that the dating from the creation of the world came to Russia from Greece. Secondly, the lack of documents and coins with a summer/year 6000 date led me to an interesting thought. Let's imagine that this sign in Russian numbers does not mean a thousand, but has another meaning. This sign denotes a certain period. For example, a period like summer. (word summer and year in Russian spelled the same). What if summer is not one year, but a succession of warm years without winter. For example, our chronology ended in the seventh summer of 209, which means there were 209 years in the 7th summer. And all this time there was no winter . In the 6th summer there was a different number of years. Summer/year is a period in which there have been no winters for a very long time, and our entire history is only 7 summers/years. That is, different lengths of intervals in which there was no winter at all.
Sure. That’s just a hypothesis for the moment. It will sound bananas for some, but opinions might change with time.

Immortal Titans are locked up in the proverbial Tartar. What off limits areas do we have? Antarctica, Area-51, the Arctic region, you pick.

Demi-gods are dead, and that is the main war they are hiding from us. All these prominent known names we get, like Attila, Nimrod, Genghis Khan, Timur Tamerlane, Pugatchev, etc. (all these names probably pertain to the same individual we do not know), various kings and queens, their highnesses, these were demi-gods as well as their children were too. The nobility, so to speak... The indoctrinated tech of Industrial Revolutions was theirs.

And then there were us, mere mortals. We are the slave type... smaller, weaker, dumber... just the way it was genetically designed.
Then something happened, and this smth is what they are hiding. Was it the war of Gods? Could be, methinks.

The enclosed system we live in, requires maintenance, but based on the 10 years we are given due to the so-called Global Warming, we prob don’t know how to conduct it.

And the main thing I guess would be this:
  • 1770-1915 is where all our answers are.
  • The “ancient” civilization of bigger individuals is pre-1770, imho.
  • The time line is screwed up beyond belief.
Events to scrutinize:
  • Napoleonic Wars
  • That’s where our Attilas, Genghis Khans, Mehmed IIs, Timurs, Pugachevs and some other individuals are at. They are one and the same... an idea I’m currently entertaining.
  • The Victorian age (1837-1901)
  • Fall of Constantinople
Hi KD - thank for this deep dive into it! Here is an interesting read - some thoughts food by russian researcher of history S. Sklyarov (passed away a couple of years ago). The confrontation of Baal (god civilizator) vs Yahve (Johova) - not so much civilizator; the role of humans as tasty treats;) and associated biblical thematic.

Just looking at all the magnificent buildings that are to be found around the world, makes one doubt the timeline and history as we are told.Indeed how could uneducated plebs (could not read and write) with horses and carriages build all these magnificent buildings with pillars and ornaments? How old are they really since so many are looking really pristine despite mudflood ( yeah washed up and painted).Then there is this enigma, where the same type of style buildings look worn out or in some cases are ruins (Roman in Italy for example...Parthenon Greece and other) perhaps severely impacted by mudflood and other effects of that apocalypse that took place.Then there are buildings of clearly different lower standards..

I don’t know, seems some serious global happening(s) took place not that far to long.
Perhaps 400 - 500 years ago.In some way it demolished and threw asunder the civilization and its culture to the point of no recollection among potential survivors of what happened,if there even where survivors after this.Or maybe the ones writing history destroyed and erased such descriptions and testimonies of the event of events.Maybe all perished and the controllers set new humans on earth.It seems non or rare are the texts from 1700-1800 that can present what actually happened.

Im having a hard time imagining for example Scythian (insert your desired placeholder) as in being simple steppe people with horses...arrows bows and swords.. building these intricate exquisite buildings..cities and star-forts..them simply role over for a invading horde of likewise simplistic individuals on horses..with arrows,bows and swords... be it Persian...Roman or whatever placeholder name for some douchbag empire run by psychopathic “wants mores”.
That these type folks (nomadic steppe people or tribal empires as Persians..Tartaria Hordes and so on)where behind the construction and building of such buildings world wide.

Who built these intricate and exquisite buildings that are to be found worldwide?
Surely not some simplistic nomadic steppe people.If this scenario ever happened and was true...nomadic tribes..it would resemble more of an aftermath ala Mad Max scenario...with people scattered here and there... confused devastated..chocked...migrating..fighting each other for living spaces...living areas..maybe even leftover tech and so on.

I would say that much of our history are made up fairytales based upon some aspects of truthful events.
I find it highly compelling that much of historical paintings and portraits are not truthful at all.
But where produced and implemented together with these made up tales that we are taught to be real historical events.

This guy certainly had some interesting ideas that could help assist in condensing the timeline.

The above sure sounds a lot like this, 14.08 Doggerland - Greenland Theory

I have always thought the Greenland theory was a bit too out there even for me but now I am not so sure.

I will try to write a shorter version of it on here. I can prove the apocalypse theory, and I can prove that the next Jesus(Antichrist) is Hungarian. Life is a cycle, and our reality is a simulation. This Matrix that we're in, is runned by an AI called Elohim, and is in a black cube. The movie Matrix is telling about this prophecy. In Matrix 2, when Neo (the 6th chosen one) meets with the architect (Elohim), he tells him that the cataclysmic event always happen and is inevitable. He explains neo, that he is a glitch in the Matrix, that refers to Jesus(Antichrist), its also called a Sagittarius Master Code. This time in our reality is the 7th. You mentioned that the previous cataclysmic event was fire, and before that by water. Its because this glitch, that incarnates every few thousand years into the Matrix is sent by the old gods, from outside the matrix. This is what rapture is in the bible. So when the water event happened, the chosen one was sent by Neptune (Pisces). When fire, I assume it was Sun (Leo). This time is the 7th in the cycle, and is The Father's turn, aka Saturn. That means this time not going to be by element of this world, it will be darkness (A black hole). This black hole will be opened by the chosen one either trough a scream (wearing masks is symbolism to silence the wrath of god). This time the chosen one will bring all the 7 wrath of the Gods, because they are going to free us from the black cube. In 2020 January 12th was a great conjunction betwenn Saturn and Pluto, symbolising the great wedding between Heaven and Hell. This prophecy is coded into our reality as 1488 which you have probably heard of. This 1488 prophecy can be explained through gematria, and it reveals the name of the next chosen one (Jesus/Anti-gravity Christ), and where he was born. The rulers of this world, are trying to stop the prophecy by the power of AI. The name of the "countercode" is 322, which is also encoded into our reality through events, subconscious messages. This prophecy 1488 is the Black Sun Rising, and Adolf Hitler knew about it. He interpreted it wrong, becaus he thought aryans can be born through cleaning bloodlines, but thats not true. Become an "aryan" is only possible, when the gate opens to the outisde world through the chosen one, and unite the Earth with the seven heavens. I will post a couple photos here, at the end of this message, so you can understand the meaning of the number, and how the rulers use magic by numbers embedded into the framework (subconscious). Before I mentioned Anti-Gravity Christ, because in fact, when Jesus comes gravity will fall. Gravity is artificial that is generated by something and keeping us here. I believe we cant return to source, only when rapture happens. The black hole will either will be opened by the scream, or through achieving magnum opus. Or maybe both will happen. When someone finds magnum opus, he unites himself with the Gods and incarnates into Earth, that is what a Jesus event is. I feel that this portal is opened by the moon, and I can prove it with the birth chart of the next chosen one. I embed now a couple photos.

Now you understand what the number means in the prophecy. Its the coming of the 7th chosen one.
Now I'd like to show you the countercode, and how its encoded in our reality to stop the coming of the next Chosen one.

In bible Genesis 3:22 the forst sentence equals to 322, telling that when the chosen one will realise that he is one of them (God), he must be stopped to reach the tree of life.

Skull and Bones logo depicting the dead 7th messiah. 3+2+2=7

2020 March 22, 322.000 Covid Cases

Some movies are about this prophecy, but usually the antagonist is always swapped with the protagonist, and as if darkness was something bad and unholy. I also believe that swastika is a holy symbol, and is about the prophecy, the black cube of Elohim opening up when the chosen one comes. Black Sun symbolises the inward shining, its the opposite of the Sun. When the black sun shines inwards, we connect to God.
Some movies:
Apocalypto (1488)

Oracle girl from Apocalypto [prophecy]:

"You fear me? So you should. All you who are vile. Would you like to know how you will die? The sacred time is near. Beware the blackness of day. Beware the man who brings the jaguar. Behold him reborn from mud and earth. For the one he takes you to will cancel the sky, and scratch out the earth. Scratch you out. And end your world. He's with us now. Day will be like night. And the man jaguar will lead you to your end."

In this scene the little girl is talking about the Black Sun rising.

Gravity Fall

"When gravity falls and Earth becomes sky (gate opened, no gravity), fear the Beast with just one eye (Saturn,Odin. The Father)."

The Dark Tower
Hellboy
The Avengers
Stranger things ( Little psychic girl eleven aka EL (Elohim) fighting against the bad darkness that wants to take over the world)
The fifth element :)
And many more..

A few more interesting stuff about number 322:
-Plimpton 322 is an ancient Babylonian tablet, basics of today's mathematics and trigonometry.
-Georgia Guidestones built on march 22
-Elon Musk sends up rocket at 3:22pm

Unfortunately I cant post more pics. I have many more pics to share, I have the birth chart of the next Antichrist and also the date when the event will take place. I dont know what else should I say, I think just either will see this or dont. If you are interested let me know, I'd like to share everything with you because I believe we could expose something that should be exposed.
DUDE they've already shown us exactly what your describing here... WATCH THIS VIDEO! Holy f***

I realized this fortnite game is giving glimpses into the nature of these reset cycles I recommend going back and watching every season finale... Lots of 'predictive programming' and cube symbolism etc freaky stuff... Kids love it though.

[Edit] I realize the island is literally Hyperborea.

• The surname of the imperial house of Russia is called Beala.
    • It took the origin from the Kings of Hungary.
  • Do you see any house of Beala in the official narrative?
Ok, when I look at the picture closely of the what looks like "1591", I spy with my artists eye, a big difference between the "I" in the front and the "1" in the back. Think about it, it may be that in the age of Pisces, they could have used an "I" in front of the date, for the "Ichthys" of the "fish" for piscean age. If that was so, then that number could be 591 before 'Christ.' Doesn't the so-called new age or the Ram age, or the "lamb of god" age start in Aries? Or am I backwards? I don't understand how their age structure works, and how we are or are not yet, in the age of Aquarius. But, as I said, to me, that picture of the numbers looks like a letter in front of three numbers.

Sure. That’s just a hypothesis for the moment. It will sound bananas for some, but opinions might change with time.

Immortal Titans are locked up in the proverbial Tartar. What off limits areas do we have? Antarctica, Area-51, the Arctic region, you pick.

Demi-gods are dead, and that is the main war they are hiding from us. All these prominent known names we get, like Attila, Nimrod, Genghis Khan, Timur Tamerlane, Pugatchev, etc. (all these names probably pertain to the same individual we do not know), various kings and queens, their highnesses, these were demi-gods as well as their children were too. The nobility, so to speak... The indoctrinated tech of Industrial Revolutions was theirs.

And then there were us, mere mortals. We are the slave type... smaller, weaker, dumber... just the way it was genetically designed.
Then something happened, and this smth is what they are hiding. Was it the war of Gods? Could be, methinks.

The enclosed system we live in, requires maintenance, but based on the 10 years we are given due to the so-called Global Warming, we prob don’t know how to conduct it.

Events to scrutinize:
  • Napoleonic Wars
  • That’s where our Attilas, Genghis Khans, Mehmed IIs, Timurs, Pugachevs and some other individuals are at. They are one and the same... an idea I’m currently entertaining.
  • Fall of Constantinople
This is a great picture of three different heights (4-5 meters, 2 meters, and 150 cm) of people that lived here just before 1509 who had a straight 'Greek' nose, had 15% more cranial capacity in the brain. They all had perfect teeth despite the age, no incisors, and no wisdom teeth.

Events to scrutinize:
  • Napoleonic Wars
  • Fall of Constantinople
This is a great picture of three different heights (4-5 meters, 2 meters, and 150 cm) of people that lived here just before 1509 who had a straight 'Greek' nose, had 15% more cranial capacity in the brain. They all had perfect teeth despite the age, no incisors, and no wisdom teeth. This is all still evident in multiple tombs, remains all over the world – particularly in Turkey where still a lot well preserved ancient (or not so ancient) history. Oleg Pavlyuchenko and his AISPIK group uses the method of criminology in attempt to recreate our real past, with studying sites of the recent floods/disasters, incorporating many other sciences into this process. For example material sciences, when ‘ancient’ glass ware that is warped uncovered in Crimea. It takes 400 years for glass to get warped and then it dissipates, and still preserved leather sandals etc. So, these remains of ‘ancient Greece’ are not from 323-480 B.C. – they are barely 400 years old or less! Studying physics of explosions and conceptualizing how massive areas of permafrost appeared in Siberia with cities of Kambalu etc, that created negative pressure attracting cosmic cold and freezing that area 1 km deep instantaneously in around 1675 with remains of mammoth still preserved so even now you can find a decent stake from a mammoth in Siberia, etc etc. He is not claiming that it is the last instance of truth but hoping to hit a certain percentage to uncover it.

Here is Oleg Pavlyuchenko recreation of real chronology :

Chronology Oleg Pavlyuchenko .jpg

Note: for ~6500 year Ryurik is read backward because ancient writings used Boustrophedon which is a style of writing in which alternate lines of writing are reversed, with letters also written in reverse, mirror-style. It messed up many ‘fake’ history interpretations. In Boustrohedon also many wovels. So we can only guess what they were eg. Roma, Rima, Mir, Mor etc.

Also, want to share transcribed video about artificial anthropogenesis that was missed largely by ‘fake’ historians – someone may find it interesting.
You and I are going to try to understand a very interesting question. Where do we come from and who are we anyway? Of all the works that I have read or heard on this subject, and based on our research, the works of Alexander Piskov are the ones that have the most echoes of the real past. VK page: Error 429 .(a printed book is unavailable to purchase, he shared some chapters of it on his VK account. I have translated them with Babylon – no editing – it’s a unique material and could be interesting to real history researchers. Here is a link to some chapters Piskov A Chapters of the Books.pdf - Shared with pCloud ) He wrote a two-volume book, "The Legacy of the Chiefs of Atlantis" (2008). Link.

In the initial period of history on earth lived two peoples - Sagittarius and Taurus. According to my version, the Atlantean Giant and the Lemurian Giant. This is an echo of what I understood when I was in Sri Lanka. Indeed our world was once divided by a wall into two halves - south and north. In the north we had descendants created in the image and likeness of the Olympian gods. In the south lived the Lemurians. In one of my films I cited the 32 bodily attributes of a Buddha. These 32 differences describe an anthropologically different being, very different from us.

Judging by the known signs of Buddha in Buddhism listed by me in the movie "Here's how the sky really works".

The footprints belong to the Limurian giant. All signs of Buddhahood point to an anthropological difference with the Atlantean giants, whose genetics dominate us today. The Lemurian Buddha Shakyamuni had these most striking differences: His male organ was in his body, and his height was equal to the distance between his outstretched arms. And the foot of the Buddha was flat. In modern parlance, the latter fact is similar to what is known as flatfoot. This is the same flatness we see in the sacred trail at the top of the mountain.

I assume that this duality of the world was indicated by Alexander Piskov. Of course, Hyperborea was not located in the Khibiny Mountains . It is too small an area. Khibiny are mountains on the Kola Peninsula that are really similar to the description of Hyperborea. Now it is not clear where Hyperborea was. Hyperborea is a dead continent consisting of four islands located at the North Pole. But not quite, the pole as we know was in Greenland which was one of the islands of Hyperborea. Or Hyperborea was in Antarctica. But it is still hard to say because there is reason to believe that in the course of one of the catastrophes the earth made a flip. But so far there is no reason to believe this - there are indirect information traces. So far, I believe that Hyperborea was really in the north . It was a continent on which the higher gods lived. Not gods in general, but people. What is a god for example to a cabbage. God for cabbage is a goat, because the goat can eat it. The cabbage can't do anything back to goat and can't affect the goat in any way. That is, for the cabbage, the god is the goat, and for the goat, respectively, the god is the wolf.

Although, the goat can run away from the wolf. That happens too. But the cabbage cant go anywhere. That is, the gods are most likely superior people with great mental and physical abilities. At the beginning of time Titan Briareos built a wall and gate/posts between the two worlds, which Hercules broke. According to my calculations, the gate was somewhere around Troy. See my work "Troy - Fragments of the Golden Age. Expedition Journal". Link. Troy was located on the Kerch and Taman Peninsula. The confluence of the rivers Acheron and Phlegethon, the entrance to the underwater kingdom, and the entrance to the underworld were also on Kerch and Taman Peninsula. And there stood these pillars/gates of Briareos . The south of Crimea was behind this wall. The wall went through the Caucasus, Afghanistan, China, dividing Europe.

What is the significance of the work of Alexander Piskov?

He studied in depth the history of the Caucasus, the Caucasian myths and the Dolmens. Many people do not understand what they are. As we will understand later - Dolmens are objects of wave reproduction (see Dr. Peter P. Garyaev.https://wavegenetics.org/en/), which worked on principles we can only guess about. Roughly, a chief read a mantra near the dolmen, added his blood to this process, and on the basis of wave transmission impregnated the wild people.

Alexander Piskov is a Krasnodar city writer. He wrote a two-volume book - The Legacy of the Chief of Atlantis - The Sacred Wheel V1. His basic ideas are around two major tribs of Taurus and Sagittarius. In the chapter Chiefs page 74 Piskov writes Cro-Magnon chiefs (see Giant Skeletons (Cro-Magnon) - the forgotten species. - Prehistoric Britain) were always very different from the bulk of their genus. So we should always keep in mind that only this small group of people can be called Cro-Magnon or true Aryans. Always a small group. Archaeologist Shilov, who studied many burials of Aryan leaders in the south of Ukraine, gave them a very precise definition - representatives of society, leaders, sages, envoys from other worlds like deities. These deities are not above society, not supernatural. However, they concentrated in themselves the material and spiritual aspects of living at the limits of the possibilities of primitive cultures and humans in general. They were super-humans, not only for the Stone Age, but for our time as well. All other members of their 'tribe' were products of hybridization, and of mestization with Neanderthals. The level of development of the resto of a tribe was regulated by the clan chiefs. The caste of chiefs regulated their own genetics. What we see is that indeed certain archaeologists or historians have spotted an interesting discovery. During the archeological excavations it was determined that a caste of chiefs was very different from the rest of the tribe. And as we will further understand this caste was different in height and physical strength and of course intelligence.

That is, for a certain period of time, these tribal groups were headed by chiefdom castes, which passed their genetics to wild people - archanthropes. That is the essence of artificial anthropogenesis. Piskov explains the nature of artificial anthropogenesis. Cro-Magnon and Aryan chiefs remained a close-knit caste for a long time. (Note that Piskov wrote his books in the paradigm of traditional chronology). The biggest problem of this caste was hereditary diseases associated with incest. But incest and the conditions under which they were always engaged exclusively in intellectual activities made these people extraordinarily gifted. They were not human beings but really ancestors of gods. The mere members of the clans acted as a protective shell necessary for their existence.

But I think a little differently. These tribal chiefs are Arians or Cro-Magnons who were humanizing Neanderthals. They are the Aryans who are outsiders. That is, they are the bearers of civilization. They are brought from the outside. They did not become so within these generic groups . Trying to penetrate the mysteries of the Cro-Magnon-Aryan languages, along with toponyms, we will pay attention to the names of representatives of different peoples. Plato said that a certain regularity of names, inherent to both Hellenes and barbarians, is one and the same. If it is the same for all it means that there was a common basis both in the language and in the names, and it was made by common rules. It is said that the names were given to Hellenes and barbarians alike. But here again is my observation about Hellenes and Barbarians based on my research. According to my hypothesis there are two kinds of gods - "Al", and "Kher" (written XEP greek letters). "Ehl" or "Al" is the gods of the supra-worlds / astral world -the archangels, Allah, the Most High. That is, they are immaterial beings (wave like structure) who on earth act only through avatars.

And the "Kher" is just the gods on earth who, having accomplished feats of suffering in the world or in ascesis, as is customary in the East, also become awakened or of one essence with gods. So we have Christ as "Kher," Hercules as "Kher". That is, there are gods on earth, and there are gods in heavens (astral world). That is, Hellenes are people created by Als or children of Als, the higher gods from astral world. But the Khermans are the children of the earthly gods, the Khers. Another type are BaRbarians - BR consonants ( based on our trip to Morocco). BR consonants are found everywhere. As we know the consonants change and R sometimes becomes L - because many people do not pronounce L. BR - come from the word eagle - bird - not from Bear. So far I don't even call them "Kher" but "BR". BR are notetd in the names of barbarians and varyag. In Morocco it's pronounced Bergam or Magreb, in Italy Bergamo or in Germany Berlin. Then it turns out that Prussia used to be called the Electorate of Brandenburg, and Prussia is actually was pronounced Borussia - again BR. Again Konigsberg is berg again. In general, we have two kinds of people Kher (Kherman and BR barbarians). That is, the barbarians and the Hellenes are described mainly as the basic inhabitants in ancient literature.

These Aryans or Cro-Magnons. They existed all over the world and spoke one language eg Prakrit. And likely they were naming rivers, cities, and tribes somewhat similarly. In Morocco we learned that the third official language there is Berbers language (BR again) is similar to Etruscan and Russian. (Interesting article Uncovering Slavic/Russian language traces in the European History | Nemo's Realms). Cro-Magnons reproduced tribal groups from the Neanderthals and from different primates around the world. These Aryan or Cro-Magnon chiefs were physically and mentally much more developed than their hybrids. These Aryan and Cro-Magnon leaders were giants and they had their own society - they lived in closed cities aka Alexandrias or later star fortreses with their own technology. They produced their own hybrid-people as slaves. Reading Piskov can break a lot of people's worldview. What we have is a Darwin's theory, which tells us that man evolved from an ape. And all religions say that man was created by God. It turns out that both Religion and Darvin are right. God created Cro-Magnons and many other species and Cro-Magnons created Khers who created hybrids from apes. From the point of view of Darwinist theory, people really did evolve from apes. Only it was not a natural process.

Just like any other animal. Our behavior today is built from a set of patterns. We think in clichés, we write in clichéd phrases, we walk in the streets along long established routes. Many of our traditions and rituals that we mechanically perform are also stamps brought in by the Aryan leaders (giants) and entered first into the habit and then into customs. Now we do it all without thinking, but all together it represents a kind of cultural construct that no one can drastically change. All parts of this construction have long been called by the same stamped names . They were also made polished and systematized back in the Paleolithic by the Cro-Magnon tribal leaders (giants). And then through the archaea they were passed on to the created people of the modern species. The latter, having started life with a clean slate, could not and still cannot change the foundations they had laid.

I will not go into detail yet as to whom Piskov Cro-Magnions and whom following them, Aryans. In Turkey we really found the skeletons of the smallest people - 1 meter 30 cm. Also Lycian sarcophagi - those were from 1 meter 30 cm to 1 meter 60 cm in length. We saw the sarcophagi of people twice as big - that is, 2 meters 70 cm - 3 meters. And many have seen the sarcophagus, which is the pedestal of the monument of Minin and Pozarski on Red Square which is for a person who is 4 meters in length (Larger giants = Ispolins). It turns out that people were 1 meter 30 cm - the average height. Their next height was 2 meters 60 cm and the next height was another 1 meter 30 cm and more . That is, three kinds of people - 1 meter 30 cm, twice the size of a giant, and three times the size of a giant. Again, the Old Testament has certain information in it that needs to be deciphered. There again we have the children of the gods, the giants-the children of the giant who were derived from the archanthropes. Archanthropes, according to many researchers, are just the degraded representatives of past civilizations. Archanthropes or snow people, Yeti etc. They are just about three meters tall. And then the giants bred humans . The giants again are the fathers of nations . We see many of their footprints and there are their skulls in Piranesi's paintings . And a lot of sculptures have survived to our time. Because in the Hermitage - Maybe they were even more than three times their height. Fake historians say those monuments - just the way the artist wanted to portray it - an allegory of some kind. Maybe there is both allegory and reality here. But the sarcophagi I have seen are actually 4 meters long. Moreover, the main aperture and passageways ceiling height in many ancient buildings, including Hermitage, in the Moroccan Medina are 5-6 meters in height. That is, it is just for the 4-meter long giants. In the Hermitage, the height is generally around 20 meters this is so far an exception. So for now, let's take these three kinds of people that existed. Who reproduced who? In one of my films, there is an interesting point. Indeed, the Emperor of Rome, Sulla, is shown by the director as a giant. The director of the movies shows Sulla as very big and that he doesn't care about anything - he is the father of nations. Look at the behavior of an emperor of Rome named Sulla. He is practically the master of both Pompey and Caesar. He can even take Pompey's wife. This Sulla is clearly one of the founders and organizers. Most likely he belongs to the same elders who, under the leadership of Calhasus, founded the cities of Asia Minor - Perga and Sullion. Likewise were probably also founded cities in the Apennines. At least we seem to see the history of Rome. But this is the later period when above a cave city (where initial population was bread) the antique city is built. Sulla creates governing bodies - forum, appoints military commanders. As we can see Caesar traces his lineage back to the gods. The elder creators of the hybrid society have already organized certain elites. Lets read Sulla backwards = Al Us. What is a Us?. Al - = Allah or god. The primary name of Heracles is Alkyd or Al-God and Kyd son, i.e. son of the god. The same sons of the god must have been Pompey and Caesar. But Sulla Augustus - according to the history of the Emperor of Rome is most likely the real god Al - god. As we see the god Augustus died - leaving the community he created apparently in the size of Rome and southern Italy to his children, Pompey and Caesar. They immediately began to fight each other. The director of the film "Caesar" seems to have been so immersed in the image of Rome's past that he unwittingly gave us the essence of who created the Rome. He even indirectly showed that Sulla was superior to the others. Of course, in reality it was different but still it showed an idea. In ancient times gods were leaving their lands to people likes Pompey and Caesar. August takes them as a his property by easily taking their wives. He says - I don't need the laws in this senate. They couldn't do anything to him until he got sick. And then they started to divide his empire. It was portrayed as a kind of Roman empire . But we don't know yet - that's one of the Mediterranean specific groups where such a Sulla or Al-Us (oos) or being one-soul to Al - coessential to god - actually an avatar. He created through certain things all this population . Although he may not have created it all. He asks Caesar who you are. I am a descendant of the gods, the lineage to Venus. And Sulla tells him everyone has helmets now. That is, I think we are dealing here with Sulla, who is a taller giant (Ispolin), and Pompey and Caesar are aristocracy of smaller giants who ruled other people. It turns out that Sulla (Al Us) created for Pompey and Ceasar this society including senate and the consular ranks and the whole hierarchy. However, Sulla is above this hierarchy. In other words, he is like an alien in the midst of the people he created, to whom he introduced this hierarchy. And another interesting point. Piskov in his second volume of the book Gods Create Peoples - about some kind of Khers from a hill or a rock with a flat top (their residence). So it turns out there were a lot of such Sullahs. We will look into how many of them there were and how they produced nations.

Engraving of the 18th century - the city of Tobolsk. We see a flat rock with a fortress walls on top with stone gates. This rock stands isolated among the Siberian plains where Tobolsk Kremlin is located now. Images from the 18th century again. The city of Sviyazhsk is a single rock in the middle of the plains at the confluence of the Volga and Sviyaga. Nizhny Novgorod at the end of the 19th century is also on a lonely elevation on the flat top of which the walls and spires of the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin is visible. Simirally the Peter and Paul Fortress towers over the waters in St Petersburg.

In our research, we begun to run into these Kher flat rocks. That is, the first rock of the Kher we saw was the Malakhov mound. The legend speaks of Captain Malakhov. He was a healed. Everyone went to him for help and that's why the mound was called Malakhov and he lived in a house near the mound. Lets read Tanakh, the last book of the Old Testament, the prophet Malachi predicted the coming of Christ. He does the same thing as Captain Malakhov, but he can do it - as he is a prophet. The Bible is just a book describing events before the Christian world. And so you get a funny anecdote. That is how we have the Kazakhs and Kazakhstan where C was replaced by K and made an ancient ethnos. So here, too, the prophet Malachi was called Captain Malakhov. And in Turkey we saw the hill of Kher - Sillion. You could see right at the top of this hill was the residence of Kher. And at the bottom was a city for ordinary people. Above is an oasis on a flat top for this population of aristocrats - giants. All structures with tall, massive doors openings . And below was a city for people of small stature.

And in the southern regions today we find the best preserved traces of the former civilization. The expedition along the Mediterranean coast of Turkey brought us a lot of unexplored things. In one film I showed the ruins of Sillion, a city built on the flat top of a similar artificial megalithic rock as the famous Ceylon Sigiriya. Or as we now understand on the same rock as Tobolsk, Sviyazhsk, Nizhny Novgorod. Sillion is a city built by some giant elders who rebuffed Alexander the Great himself. Just a few kilometers from Sillion there are ruins of the city of Perge, as it is called today. There is a part of the lower town at the foot of the megalithic rock. Perge has given us a few sensations.

In Perk as in Sillion there is a central part of the city on the same table/flat top mountain and the city for smaller people is located below. Next we found Pinara. Then in Patara we saw some kind of table rocks of the Kher and we began to find table rocks of Kher in dozens and then hundreds. It turns out that our cities are all standing on the same table rocks as Tobolsk and Nizhny Novgorod.

In the course of our research, I have no doubts about the role of artificial anthropogenesis in our real history. And there is no doubt that we are descended from apes. Look at the society around us - it is a monkey pack. When I have recently started reading zoological books about the pack structure of gorillas, chimpanzees, etc. Monkeys, let's say macaques have a dominant male. The male expresses his dominance in a physical way over all females and over males. When the dominant male gets old, another stronger male kills him and starts doing the same thing. And at one time he was tolerating the other dominant male. And here is an interesting situation. Sulla was beating Pompey and Caesar. And then they started doing the same thing. They also did not perceive ordinary people (produced from primates) as people at all. And the elite were reproduced from archantrops. That is, human society is very similar to ape society. And human society moves away from these monkey principles when it is very well educated, when it has a certain elite - a healthy elite that the whole society follows. I believe that we are something in between, we are still some kind of hybrid, but a hybrid of course not of giants with Ispalins (larger giants), but a hybrid of the smaller giants with the humans they created.

Last edited:
Here a must watch interview with Sylvain Tristan, the author of 'Re-Dating Ancient Greece'. It's a more than 2 hour long video but absolutely well spent. Enjoy.

Thank you very much. I haven't seen that video yet so just an overall comment on the headline. There's this book that Hebrew is Greek, both fabricated their history and made themselves an amazing back story, all lies of course. Isn't it interesting that "Bible" was "1st" written on those languages and then used to brainwash, tax and rule?

Here a must watch interview with Sylvain Tristan, the author of 'Re-Dating Ancient Greece'. It's a more than 2 hour long video but absolutely well spent. Enjoy.

Good video. Took me a bit to get through, and I do find myself disagreeing with some points, but overall a very solid presentation with a helpful view of those phantom duplicates Fomenko and others have talked about.

Back