Large Hadron Collider or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Mandela Effect

What exactly is the LHC?

• Machine designed to discover the Higgs Boson Particle

• A device used to connect or merge alternate universes

• A Stargate

• A piece of materialist propaganda to help funnel money to other black budget projects

• The end of our universe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

trismegistus

This is a spinoff from my comment on this thread started by @KorbenDallas.

For those who aren't well informed on what this thing is - - let's start with the official explanation according to Wiki:

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and most powerful particle collider and the largest machine in the world.[1] It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) between 1998 and 2008 in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and hundreds of universities and laboratories, as well as more than 100 countries.[2] It lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference and as deep as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the France–Switzerland border near Geneva. Its first data-taking period lasted from March 2010 to early 2013 at an energy of 3.5 to 4 teraelectronvolts (TeV) per beam (7 to 8 TeV total), about four times the previous world record for a collider and accelerator.[3][4] Afterwards, the accelerator was taken offline and upgraded over the course of two years. It was restarted in early 2015 for its second research run, reaching 6.5 TeV per beam (13 TeV total, the present world record).
There have always been some mainstream conspiracies regarding the possibility that the LHC could create a black hole or a new universe and destroy our universe in the process, but I think the devil is in the details when it comes to this strange project.

"Mock" ritual sacrifice caught on camera in front of a God of Destruction statue at the LHC

Nataraja-CERN.jpg

The Nataraja in Ananda Tandava shows Him dancing the universe into existence, sustaining it with His rhythm and dancing it to extinction. Creation is sparked by the vibration of the drum in the right hand; protection of sustenance by the open palm of the front right arm, a gesture of assurance that grants freedom from fear. The fire in the left arm dissolves the universe while the front left arm points downward to the lifted left leg, the solace of the worlds.
It always seemed strange to me that scientists who typically fall on the materialist/atheist side of the spectrum would go out of their way to have a statue like this representing their endeavors.

• The upper right hand holds a small drum shaped like an hourglass that is called a ḍamaru in Sanskrit.[27][28] A specific hand gesture (mudra) called ḍamaru-hasta (Sanskrit for "ḍamaru-hand") is used to hold the drum.[29] It symbolizes rhythm and time.
  • The upper left hand contains Agni or fire, which signifies forces of creation and destruction. The opposing concepts show the counterpoise nature of life
There is a lot of symbolism to parse through here - - Nataraja holds an hourglass that can represent time, one common theory for the LHC is that it can manipulate our timeline. The other hand holds a flame - put these two together and you can interpret that the people behind the LHC plan on creating a new universe out of the destruction of the current timeline.

It seems that the scientists themselves are experiencing the Mandela effect when trying to conduct experiments.

Hopes for the imminent discovery of a particle that might fundamentally change our understanding of the Universe have been put on hold.

Results from the Large Hadron Collider show that a "bump" in the machine's data, previously rumoured to represent a new particle, has gone away.

The discovery of new particles, which could trigger a paradigm shift in physics, may still be years away.
That being said, I am also perfectly willing to accept that just like NASA "forgot" how to build craft that can navigate through the Van Allen radiation belt without killing an astronaut, the discovery of a Higgs Boson particle in 2016 was a media hoax to drum up the "f**k yeah science" crowd.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The part I find the most suspicious about this device would be the collaboration of over 100 countries. All these countries choose to work towards the common goal within this LHC program, while simultaneously stabbing each other in the back in other areas.

The only other instance somewhat similar to this desire for achievement of a common scientific goal would be the Antarctic treaty. Where else could the United States and North Korea be the best of friends?

P.S. I doubt we know what the LHC truly is.

OP
OP
trismegistus

trismegistus

P.S. I doubt we know what the LHC truly is.
Furthermore, I would posit that even most of the scientists working at CERN don't know what they are working on, or what the LHC is truly capable of.
_____

Did you know that there was a particle collider that was supposed to be even larger than the LHC built outside of Fort Worth Texas?

Superconducting Super Collider in Waxahachie, TX

The system was first formally discussed in the December 1976 National Reference Designs Study, which examined the technical and economic feasibility of a machine with the design capacity of 20 TeV per proton.[4] Fermilab director and subsequent Nobel physics prizewinner Leon Lederman was a very prominent early supporter – some sources say the architect[5] or proposer[6] – of the Superconducting Super Collider project, which was endorsed around 1983, and a major proponent and advocate throughout its lifetime.[7][8]

An extensive U.S. Department of Energy review was done during the mid-1980s. Seventeen shafts were sunk and 23.5 km (14.6 mi) of tunnel were bored by late 1993.
Sscmap1.jpg

kentucky

My two cents - I haven't the slightest clue what the LHC is designed to do.

I would, however, like to respond to the poll results and offer another point to ponder as we reflect on its existence. The following may seem like non-sequitur rambling at best, or, at worst, yet another curmudgeon-y anti-science rant, but please bear with me if you choose to, as I do attempt to express my thoughts on CERN through it and hope to not detract from, but rather add to, this thread.

I agree that CERN is, in a way (and as was stated in the poll), a piece of materialist PR used to funnel money into other black projects, but I would like to offer my conjecture that the mechanisms that have been constructed (such as the LHC) *are* real devices for some very consequential purposes. Although I'm sure that I won't get much argument against this, I just wanted to highlight the notion that surely all of this CERN activity/infrastructure is not just for one giant theater show with real projects going completely unseen, or otherwise simply as propaganda spewing money-pit.

In other areas of what we call "science", I've also caught myself jumping the gun on discounting the whole of certain fields of research, prematurely. One example was my tendency to think of the billions of dollars that NASA had put into building giant machines (that sometimes actually leave the ground) on par with that of some Hollywood-budgeted SFX product - no purpose other than to mesmerize and feed occult narratives.

Although much of that could arguably be true, surely something else also is going on here that serves to unite such great sums of money, many upper-level institutions of thought, and great feats of engineering. Whatever that is, it could likely be filed under a "Secret Space Program", although that is a term that I've tended to avoid - as I am not satisfied that we have, as of yet, a reasonable lay definition of the term "space", nor do I feel that it involves shooting giant rockets into said space.

In addition, and to be clear, regarding the underlying institutions that prop up organizations such as NASA and CERN, I don't accept astrophysics and quantum physics as "science". Physics, for me, is the only empirical thing there is, and it's rather boring, classically speaking. Everything else I consider "psy-ence". I thought it was an original thought, but I was very glad to see @TH Dialectic invoke the term also (whether or not we may find ourselves aligning on our respective use of it).

The phy(s) vs psy(ch) dichotomy, to me, is a textbook example of classical vs romantic understanding of the world. Therefore, what we now call the "science" which many now bow down before the altar of is not "science" at all (as we were taught), as it's exactly *not* empirical. Many here of course already understand this - that most modern "sciences" are purely abstract and theoretical and have little to do with employing the scientific method, and that we are consistently sold is very ofter cart-before-the-horse logic. If the math doesn't work, well by-golly we just discovered a new amazing thing hiding in the rounding errors, because the math just has to work (something out of nothing).

To be sure, I needed to say that so I could further expand on why I think that we should not throw the stage-show that we call "science" out with the bath water. This last 100+ years study of emerging Astro- and Quantum physics do have great meaning. For the former, I had a tendency to throw it all out as an unsustainable house of cards - lies propped up by lies. In spite of that, it all serves as a well-constructed (and on-going) cover story, filled with coded language for those that participate in the *true* nature of the research, whatever that is, unbeknownst to them or otherwise. Measurements *are* taken, subjective relationships of physical/electromagnetic matter *are* considered and drawn upon, and great discoveries *are* made. We are all merely taught the cover story version of it (wrapped into a *complete* fiction) and institutions indoctrinate their young with the cover stories so they can grow to serve the ongoing R&D, potentially with little real understanding of what's actually being investigated or discovered.

But I sort of digress.

With CERN and the LHC, these are the stream of conscious thoughts that come to my mind: Electric Universe, Tesla, engaging the "other side" (whatever that may be, and to whatever degree that it is being engaged). Point being, something is being explored and I feel that whatever that is, it is bringing our current civilization to the crossroads of what we tend to delineate as the juncture between material and other-worldly.

Also, somewhat tangential, could it be that we are trying to *rebuild* something that took hundreds of years of relearning and re-advancing ourselves through a 500-year sim-city-like accumulation of resources, means, and knowledge to bring such a thing *back* online? Is there any relationship to this thing and something that may have once before existed that either powered or destroyed (or both) a civilization of a prior age?

Last edited:

sonoman

ooooh boy.. this topic look juicy! thanks for bumping it kentuky, I would have missed it as it was now then before my 'time' (lol) great post also!

I checked the 'other' box on the poll/pole. because, hearsay. (I have no firsthand experience with cern or folks that do have with it)

no clue if it is a reason form the mandela effect but I am slightly mandela affected (MA) and have (as we all do) a unique perspective.

I see it this way, hisss tory (his torus?) is only a memory, it does not exists here and now except 'in memory'

science (yes, psyence) is the opposite of history, it takes the remains (of the dead) and organises them to move a head (fore ward)

verily, verily (significant words, look them up) I say/write that all we have is now. 'now is the time, the time is now'

history and science are the arts and crafts that remove us from the now, history in one direction and science, the other.

its time travel, except since the time IS now (only) both history and science are a way to 'lead you to believe' that there is a past and a future. there is not. there is only now but there is a memory and an imagination, right/write/rite now that we each have.

TPTB are governing/controlling the now with writing (grammar) they are pro grammars. their work is this matrix of what they have lead us to believe.

Im not sure that the mandela is good or bad but I am starting to think that it is from a higher power or divine intelligence, perhaps our own that is connected to our ancestors who now exist on another level beyond what we can see and they are trying to show is that there is no history or future and that it is us that are in control right now by showing us what was past is gone and that memories are not what we think they are but also imagination is not what we think it is.

all we have is now, and they are here now in another form but with us now. we can read all the hearsay about past and future (history and science) or we can be still and listen for them, our ancestors, our tree of life which is living. they are now.

the tree of good and evil bears the fruit of history and science. so yes there are two trees in the fertile garden (property) in our minds!

do we need an ap for that or shall we just be still enough to feel them living now in wave form?

we just have to deal with all this BS long enough to learn what it is and then how to retake control of it ourselves with our innerstanding.

do not under stand (stand under) the hisss treeee!

Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
trismegistus

trismegistus

We are all merely taught the cover-story version of it and institutions indoctrinate their young with the cover stories so they can grow to serve the ongoing R&D, potentially with little real understanding of what's actually being investigated or discovered.
Well said. This is certainly the case with CERN as far as I can see. Realistically, only a handful of people at CERN have to know its "true" intentions, the rest can stay compartmentalized. Also, I would assume that the people employed by CERN got there by being the "best and brightest" aka "we've selected these people based on their unwillingness to question the nature of our work and Scientism" which creates a nice feedback loop for plausible deniability. This is so that when they see strange rituals being performed in front of the Shiva statue in the dead of night they can laugh it off as a funny practical joke, or some such.

As someone pointed out in a different thread, it is laughable that those who consider themselves materialist atheists have dedicated their life's work to discovering something they call a "God particle." That these people would have Faith in a God Particle is the pinnacle of irony.

To move this into a more high octane speculative discussion, I think that these rituals being performed there are by design; that the LHC acts as a "magnifier" for the effects of ritual practices.

"Hey man...you ever done a Pagan ritual? Okay, have you ever done a Pagan ritual.........on LHC?" :p

Also, somewhat tangential, could it be that we are trying to *rebuild* something that took hundreds of years of relearning and re-advancing ourselves through a 500-year sim-city-like accumulation of resources, means, and knowledge to bring such a thing *back* online? Is there any relationship to this thing and something that may have once before existed that either powered or destroyed (or both) a civilization of a prior age?
I like this idea, and it would fit in the general theme of stolen/lost history on this forum. That being said, the levels of insight previous civilizations had in regards to high technology weren't born from sweat, oil, and machines like we do now. It seems these feats were accomplished primarily through introspection, observation of the natural world, dream-states, and enhanced meditation techniques. However, to admit such a thing would be tantamount to heresy in academic circles, even though many of their Revered Ones (Newton, Pythagoras, Jack Parsons, etc) would tell you the same thing.

That being said, I could see a scenario in which the LHC is a sort of modern day expression of the Ark of the Covenant.

Last edited:

TH Dialectic

In addition, and to be clear, regarding the underlying institutions that prop up organizations such as NASA and CERN, I don't accept astrophysics and quantum physics as "science". Physics, for me, is the only empirical thing there is, and it's rather boring, classically speaking. Everything else I consider "psy-ence". I thought it was an original thought, but I was very glad to see @TH Dialectic invoke the term also (whether or not we may find ourselves aligning on our respective use of it).
Thank you Kentucky, science must be measurable, repeatable and demonstrable. If Science is not measurable it forms faith based religious claims, putting authority in the hands of alphabet government agencies and stripping power away from the individual.

We must set some first principles when establishing anything scientific. Axioms and assumptions for me also must be measurable, repeatable and demonstrable in our objective world. Numbers on a blackboard / theory based “psyence” and “mathemagic” IS NOT practical natural science.

The Three Central Components of Scientific and Critical Thinking

The scientific method is practiced within a context of scientific thinking, and scientific (and critical) thinking is based on three things: using empirical evidence (empiricism), practicing logical reasoning (rationalism), and possessing a sceptical attitude (scepticism) about presumed knowledge that leads to self-questioning, holding tentative conclusions, and being undogmatic (willingness to change one's beliefs). These three ideas or principles are universal throughout science; without them, there would be no scientific or critical thinking.

When does the component of assumptive assumptions become an accepted foundation of science?

Great input Kentucky :)

TH

Last edited:

kentucky

Thank you Kentucky, science must be measurable, repeatable and demonstrable. If Science is not measurable it forms faith based religious claims, putting authority in the hands of alphabet government agencies and stripping power away from the individual.

We must set some first principles when establishing anything scientific. Axioms and assumptions for me also must be measurable, repeatable and demonstrable in our objective world. Numbers on a blackboard / theory based “psyence” and “mathemagic” IS NOT practical natural science.

The Three Central Components of Scientific and Critical Thinking

The scientific method is practiced within a context of scientific thinking, and scientific (and critical) thinking is based on three things: using empirical evidence (empiricism), practicing logical reasoning (rationalism), and possessing a sceptical attitude (scepticism) about presumed knowledge that leads to self-questioning, holding tentative conclusions, and being undogmatic (willingness to change one's beliefs). These three ideas or principles are universal throughout science; without them, there would be no scientific or critical thinking.

When does the component of assumptive assumptions become an accepted foundation of science?

Great input Kentucky :)

TH
Thank you for your wonderfully succinct explanation also. Cheers!
Post automatically merged:

Also, that does further highlight the point I was hoping to make about CERN research. Surely they *are* doing some type of empirically-based work over there. The problem is, all we the public get to consume is the faith-based Church of Quanta sermons that they deliver through their high-priests, which greatly skews our view of what is really going on over there.

Last edited:

Paracelsus

This is the essence of what a particle accelerator is:

You take a gold pellet and accelerate it on a magnetized track at another gold pellet until they collide in a reaction chamber. Then you record the results with sensors that act like high speed cameras.

Not vastly different in principle than Larry the Enticer.

sonoman

yes, 'quantum physics' is Quasi physics [as-if] quasi really they should call it quantum meta physics but then they would give it away, right?

its a magi trick. and so is history, a quasar insertion into the void of our minds in an effort to bring into the imagination (eye magi nation) a ssssserpent seed that more often than not thesedays, will fall on fertile ground (the mind of the intended victim) with the goal of creating PsyEnce.

the archons have no creative ability so they must use the minds of those who do have the ability, the eye magi nation!

startrek flip phones, lite bright computers, etc. etc.

all we the public get to consume is the faith-based Church of Quanta sermons that they deliver through their high-priests, which greatly skews our view of what is really going on over there.
Write-on! but imagine what we want instead, going on there. may seem like what Im on about is 'the secret', the power of manifestation, it IS but I learned this the hard way, and know it also works both ways (careful what you wish *imagine* for) by crashing racing motos while on the ragged edge until I noticed how powerful even the thought of something makes it happen or not.

I get that what i write, most people think Im loco with all this deep woo woo Woo [ WOO, v.t. 1. To court; to solicit in love.My proud rival wooes another ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com stuff, but we are so close.. so close to what is going on 'out there' on these forums that I feel obligated to write on. on the flip side, I dont mean to be thread jacking so Im trying to get in the habit of posting all this woo on a single thread Im working out (need more input myself in an very unusual way)

so if anything I write does not 'fit' well with anyone, nevermind it, and if the time comes at some point it was meant to, you will know it then.

p.s. when does science become history? has it not been written?

vanny

I chose the black projects bc it's not what we are told, the projects it could be doing like accelerating particles to bring them back in time, a fusion starter, a simulation tester and benchmark, to see if we are in one. Or does it manipulate earths magnetic as a weapon, or even a device to keep the field online and from differing to prevent cataclism like a giant induction loop. Other major installments we have is haarp. I've also heard about scanning earth for mining, drilling a massive tunnel sounds like miners. Maybe Elon little tunnel boring, bc it's boring and so don't think about it, might be a way to get one under a city.

kentucky

This is the essence of what a particle accelerator is:

You take a gold pellet and accelerate it on a magnetized track at another gold pellet until they collide in a reaction chamber. Then you record the results with sensors that act like high speed cameras.

Not vastly different in principle than Larry the Enticer.
Indeed.

Using the first video as an example, it epitomizes how it's all parlor tricks and no science. That's all we're offered, at least - "Look! Floating toy train! Science!". Even more so, nary a word, scientific or otherwise, was even presented in that clip. It didn't require anything uttered to qualify it as "science" and yet it is probably being bantered around the IFLscience social media groups with self-gratifyingly hysterical fervor as we speak.

Edit: I apologize to Paracelsus about misconstruing the content of that clip as parlor tricks. My snap opinion of the information presented, based on my first impression of it, is regrettable.

Back to CERN, in my argument that it's all a cover story, the cover story here is that they care about crashing tiny particles at high speed in order to then examine the wreckage (allegedly risking splitting the fabric of time and space as a possible unintended consequence). Now, I'm not going to argue that there might not be something to be found in all of this, what I am saying that it still serves as a cover for the whole operation.

In this case, through this cover story, CERN has managed to fund and assemble a device that creates unfathomable amounts of energy, in addition to the following, from a factoid contained within its wiki page:

>The LHC's computing grid is a world record holder. Data from collisions were produced at an unprecedented rate for the time of first collisions (tens of petabytes per year), a major challenge at the time, to be analysed by a grid-based computer network infrastructure connecting 170 computing centres in 42 countries as of 2017[12][13] – by 2012 the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid was also the world's largest distributed computing grid, comprising over 170 computing facilities in a worldwide network across 36 countries.[14][15][16]

So, who knows what they are using all of this power and all of these resources for, but they succeeded in convincing investors and generations research graduates of a purpose that justifies all of it - let's smash some tiny bits of matter every once in a while (or at least simulate it?).

Last edited:

sonoman

I can not confirm or deny all the hearsay within this vid but found it enter tain ing (mirror mirror on the wall) its on topic

Ive looked a a few of this guys vids, he may or may not be an agent, dunno but if on the subject of this topic, he explains it well enough to consider that these collides could actually have something to do with the mandella effect. more than anyone else has for sure. but Im so suspicious anymore that distrust is automatic now sadly.

Paracelsus

@kentucky,

You entirely misinterpreted my Eric Laithwaite reference, I have tremendous respect for him. He does an excellent job describing electromagnetism here.

Most electrical theorists just start rattlling off Maxwells' or Farradays' equations and expect people to understand what they're talking about. Laithwaite's reference to electricity being analagous to water is actually very helpful without demeaning your intelligence, like this popsci trash.
How the Higgs Boson Was Found | Science | Smithsonian

"A clear pattern is also evident in the case of a compass: Move it and the needle points north again. I can imagine a young Einstein thinking there must be a general law stipulating that suspended metallic needles are pushed north. But no such law exists. When there is a magnetic field in a region, certain metallic objects experience a force that aligns them along the field’s direction, whatever that direction happens to be. And Earth’s magnetic field happens to point north." - The Smithsonian

"The Earths' magnetic field just happens to point north."

Just like the Smithsonian Institution "happens to be" in a Tatarian Castle.
Smithsonian Institution Building, The Castle

kentucky

@kentucky,

You entirely misinterpreted my Eric Laithwaite reference, I have tremendous respect for him. He does an excellent job describing electromagnetism here.

Most electrical theorists just start rattlling off Maxwells' or Farradays' equations and expect people to understand what they're talking about. Laithwaite's reference to electricity being analagous to water is actually very helpful without demeaning your intelligence, like this popsci trash.
How the Higgs Boson Was Found | Science | Smithsonian

"A clear pattern is also evident in the case of a compass: Move it and the needle points north again. I can imagine a young Einstein thinking there must be a general law stipulating that suspended metallic needles are pushed north. But no such law exists. When there is a magnetic field in a region, certain metallic objects experience a force that aligns them along the field’s direction, whatever that direction happens to be. And Earth’s magnetic field happens to point north." - The Smithsonian

"The Earths' magnetic field just happens to point north."

Just like the Smithsonian Institution "happens to be" in a Tatarian Castle.
Smithsonian Institution Building, The Castle
Ah, my apologies and thank you for correcting and clarifying what was being offered. It was difficult to discern what value it presented in such a short and non-narrated clip, but I will give it a listen as I'm sure it may prove insightful.

Paracelsus

Ah, my apologies and thank you for correcting and clarifying what was being offered. It was difficult to discern what value it presented in such a short and non-narrated clip, but I will give it a listen as I'm sure it may prove insightful.
No problem, generally anyone listed over on RexResearch I find to be highly reputable.
Eric Laithwaite -- Gyrocsope levitation

The Large Hadron Collider is just a large railgun, I fail to see how it is revolutionizing physics.

My genesis wasn't due to an explosion, getting drunk and driving a Porsche GT3 into a wall really fast won't teach me about how I was created.

kentucky

No problem, generally anyone listed over on RexResearch I find to be highly reputable.
Eric Laithwaite -- Gyrocsope levitation

The Large Hadron Collider is just a large railgun, I fail to see how it is revolutionizing physics.

My genesis wasn't due to an explosion, getting drunk and driving a Porsche GT3 into a wall really fast won't teach me about how I was created.
The clip with Prof Laithwaite was a very enjoyable watch, thank you. And, my eyes and ears perked up when he shot the projectile. I immediately thought, "Hey, he just demonstrated a rail gun in 1968!".

And then, it dawned on me that the LHC is essentially a giant and frighteningly powerful railgun (for one)! But I see that you've very much beaten me to the punch on this. Thank you for offering such a straightforward but powerful perspective on it. I don't know why I had never considered this before.

Paracelsus

I chose the black projects bc it's not what we are told, the projects it could be doing like accelerating particles to bring them back in time, a fusion starter, a simulation tester and benchmark, to see if we are in one. Or does it manipulate earths magnetic as a weapon, or even a device to keep the field online and from differing to prevent cataclism like a giant induction loop. Other major installments we have is haarp. I've also heard about scanning earth for mining, drilling a massive tunnel sounds like miners. Maybe Elon little tunnel boring, bc it's boring and so don't think about it, might be a way to get one under a city.
Ever heard of GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network)? This was entirely new to me. HAARP signals are open-air directed, whereas GWEN is transmitted directly into the earth.
GWEN Towers - Total Control

The above article isn't just tin-foil hat conspiracy fodder either. From the read of the executive summary, you probably won't experience tissue heating. But, you will probably get cancer.
Assessment of the Possible Health Effects of Ground Wave Emergency Network - PubMed - NCBI
Post automatically merged:

The clip with Prof Laithwaite was a very enjoyable watch, thank you. And, my eyes and ears perked up when he shot the projectile. I immediately thought, "Hey, he just demonstrated a rail gun in 1968!".

And then, it dawned on me that the LHC is essentially a giant and frighteningly powerful railgun (for one)! But I see that you've very much beaten me to the punch on this. Thank you for offering such a straightforward but powerful perspective on it. I don't know why I had never considered this before.
Different eyes from a different angle.

As far as the LHC goes. How powerful is it actually? What is the projectile weight? How many watts does it require to accelerate that projectile to its intended speed? How much gauss does the LHC produce? What does measuring yet another rate of decay tell us about subatomic particles?

Just like the neutrino detectors in flooded mineshafts in Japan, the perfect place to build the LHC is under the Swiss Alps. Kinda has a unbelievable feel to it. Something so complex the average person has absolutely no capacity to understand.

Last edited:

sonoman

that wasnt the correct vid I posted for the tech details from that quinn guy but he has one where he details the neutrino flux emissions and how the affects memories in relation to the ME for anyone curious about that. Im not really, there may be something to it if your mind makes it that way. "She blinded me with science"
driving a Porsche GT3 into a wall really fast won't teach me about how I was created.
what? what evidence do you rely on to make that claim?

this guy though, has some interesting thoughts on ME for sure:

been listening to several of his vids in the background. heavy mental exercising he does, not much of copy cat, parroted, hearsay stuff at all.

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Because I got drunk in high school and drove my parent's Lumina into a guardrail and all I learned is that it is impossible to hide body damage to modern cars.

As for things over in Switzerland at the LHC, I imagine it's all above board.