Legitimization of chemtrail airplanes and tactics

dreamtime

'Little Ice Age' hundreds of years ago is STILL cooling the bottom of Pacific, researchers find | Daily Mail Online

Is this from the Little Ice Age or from the airplanes?
I know they put additives in the fuel (pretty sure they do in every type of liquid/gas fuel!), never been a fan of that but those compounds would either combust in the engine or surely be too heavy to linger in the atmosphere? (though the smaller products from combustion could well stick around..)
but then what % of the fuel is additives? is it something that could actually have that much effect?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean by coherent behaviour!?
The idea was that if there is a material added to the fuel than it makes sense that on some days there would be no trails, when the cerosine happens to come from a source that doesn't include the extra materials necessary for forming those reflective trails, and they are refuelign the planes with the same material. Just an idea.

freezetime26

Considering that older buildings carry no signs of original heating systems, it becomes rather interesting. Are they affraid of the Earth re-balancing itself, and going into the old “no winter” mode?
LOL, i think this would kill our vampire elite masters XD.
We have ice age now.
I dont know about this one, i live in a little "Town"/"Village" in buenos aires and in summer you have like 32°C most of the days , droping to 26°C if you are lucky. However, and this is a pattern, you have very Hot week days and rainy weekends. In Cordoba you have 38°C days, and in Jujuy/Salta 38 °C - 42°C.
But talking about chemtrails, i havent seen chemtrails in Argentina (At least in BuenosAires) since 2010, and those who i had saw were one at most.

Last edited:

Aldebaran

There is this theory (Panspermia) that says that new viruses & bacteria ( or strains) are being introduced on earth by comets & meteorites. There are studies that show strong correlation between the orbit of comets and the appearance of new strains from the influenza virus for instance... SARS also could come from outerspace, see for instance this article
It's also possible that earlier meteorite inpacts, nuclear weapon tests and vulcanic eruptions could send viruses and bacteria very high into the atmosphere (50-100 km?) where they could survive ( and adapt) for decades before they eventually reach the ground level again... It might be that chemtrail spraying by airplanes ( if this is really happening ) with sulphite, aluminium etc. particles into the atmosphere influences (increase or decrease don't know) or induce bio-chemical reactions with these micro-organisms..... like for instance microbial oxidation of sulfur ... Maybe far fetched... but hee... who knows... Truth is stranger than fiction... and I'm a bit drunk but seems like a fascinating concept...

Last edited:

0harris0

Anyway none of that and it went on for well over a week, clear blue skies. And then one day it all came back. And as I recall we didn't have any odd weather patterns to account for anything. Yeah we get the tic tack toe events quite often. I've more than a few times had to go back into the house and tell my husband. Holy Crap come outside and look now.
that just sounds like the atmospheric conditions have changed! we get different weather very often sometimes changes twice in a day over in SW england.. see contrails in all sorts of conditions, obviously you're more likely to see them on a cloudy day...

i've noticed a few folks say the contrails are 'chemtrails' before the weather changes... maybe the higher atmospheric conditions have changed first, which then pave the way for the change of weather front. it could just be a precursor to the changing weather, where the conditions are right to for vapour trails to self-propagate into clouds?
it never used to be like this, I don't remember when I started noticing them. but I know they weren't around in my youth.
What I always keep in mind though- airports are more than twice (maybe even 3/4/5x) as busy as they were 15-20 years ago.
(and as i mentioned above- the planes are larger, have larger engines, so not only do they exhaust a larger amount of water but they produce a higher % (as they burn the fuel more efficiently).

have any of y'all ever seen "chemtrails" from other planes, whilst in flight?

trismegistus

From Never A Straight Answer (NASA):
WALLOPS ISLAND, VA – NASA successfully launched a Terrier-Improved Orion suborbital rocket at 5:50 p.m. EST this evening from the Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.

During the flight, two red-colored lithium vapor trails were produced. Reports from those viewing the launch or vapor trails came from as far away as the Outer Banks, N.C.; eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

The lithium combustion process posed no threat to the public during the release in space. When heated, the lithium rods change to lithium vapor and small amounts of lithium oxide. The thermite reaction produces iron and aluminum oxide.
Yeah, sure NASA. Whatever you say.

From Ann Fillmore, PhD, quoting a letter from an anonymous whistleblower who calls themselves John Locke:
For example, I could have warned thousands of people of the ongoing (as of January 27th) spraying to manufacture air stagnation in the Rogue and Umpqua Valleys, as well as much of the Oregon Coast south of Florence. The artificially induced period of air stagnation is part of a larger experiment testing the efficacy of psychoactive chemical dispersal from high altitudes. Currently, spraying is most intense along the coast itself and above inland valleys. The stagnant air currents in the region allow for more direct application of psychoactive agents to test populations.
These dispersal plumes contain lithium and other psychoactive compounds. The areas targeted as of March 1st are inland valleys and coastal towns south of Florence. Over the next two months, additional spraying operations will be conducted to increase targeting areas in the Portland metropolitan area.

In both letters, he explains that he is …”an employee of a weather data collection company and, by proxy, a subcontractor for the National Weather Service office in (central Oregon). In my work for the aforementioned institutions, I collected data, e.g. soil samples, that were used to direct spraying operations for the last three years.
Other highlights from the report:
In July 2015 I began receiving reports from observers of symptoms other than from psychoactive compounds. The symptoms indicate an application of a pathogen (disease) component most likely correlated with the use of certain electromagnetic frequencies. This has happened before during the last three years when a round of severe diarrhea was reported, almost entirely in women and female dogs (October November, 2014).
As of this month, September 2015, another step in this program of direct experimentation has occurred. Up until now they have had to manufacture a weather inversion or stagnant air inversion to apply the lithium and psychoactive materials directly onto one spot. I noticed the new method of holding the lithium haze cloud in place first over the area in northern California where the massive fires have hit.

Elana Freeland wondered if the multiple fine chemtrail lines were of aluminum or some other conductive metal that could interact with the lithium for military communications
org2.jpg
At first I didn't understand what I was seeing: hundreds of thin chemtrails throughout a lithium haze. Despite fairly high winds, the haze, with newly applied daily lines, stayed in one spot for days. Firefighters on scene were reporting the fires acting strangely, more dangerously erratic and explosive than they had ever witnessed before. (Berger, St.John) Not so coincidentally, when lithium in one of its chemical forms hits water it explodes.
org3.jpg
The next day, Tuesday, September 22nd, over Coos Bay (about 30 miles south of Reedsport) the big tanker jets sprayed full bore soaking the area in lithium haze and some sort of psychoactive compound. Let me explain that I had considered this kind of action to be nearly impossible because of the terrain of the Coos Bay area. Unlike the Reedsport area tightly surrounded by fjord-like hills, Coos Bay is wide open with vast bays and rivers and the ocean to the west, and always strong offshore winds every afternoon. Yet, here was an obvious haze application directly and very low over the entire area and it was holding in place. People began experiencing vicious and intense symptoms.
By that evening, I was receiving FB messages from Eugene, Portland and Vancouver, BC of cases of severe chest congestion, coughing, sinus pain, headaches, extreme muscle pain, lethargy. Reports were also coming in of crazy behavior and wild driving
chemcrap8_uk_morning_scott_mould.jpg
On the morning of 11/22/15 taken by Grant Wood of Bracknell, UK.
Geoengineering is going on worldwide and the lithium spraying as well.
In the photo above, the stark ridging effect in the clouds is caused by powerful HAARP frequencies
'microwaving' them. The intense colors are due to the infusion of aluminum, barium, strontium
and lithium sprayed in the high atmosphere during the night.
As an aside, the area that I live in sees heavy spraying at least 2-3 times a week. Within the last few months I have experienced what I believe to be side effects: a vertigo-like feeling, intense ringing in the ears, muscle pain, lethargy, gastrointestinal issues. I think this could be the result of the EMF that is deployed alongside the spraying of the chemicals.

Why Lithium?
Lithium (Li) is the softest of all metals and is an alkali metal. It is relatively inexpensive to mine as it is fairly common. Lithium, refined, is highly reactive and flammable. Lithium will ignite and burn in oxygen when exposed to water or water vapors. It is HIGHLY conductive of both heat and electricity, which is why it is used in batteries.

This is why it is now being widely used in geoengineering to increase electric conductivity as a dessicant (drying agent) and to increase volatility in forest fires. Without any regard as to its extreme toxicity to living creatures
Here's another quote from a Professor of Climatology:
I can't imagine stratospheric aerosols ever being deployed...You can't test it unless you basically do full-scale deployments...I just can't see the world standing for that. You would have to notify everybody that might be affected – informed consent over the entire planet – and you'd have to do an Environmental Impact Statement and I can't imagine everybody in the world agreeing to those changes...

Alan Robock, Distinguished Professor of Climatology, Rutgers University, 2012
For anyone that still needs more info to be convinced this is happening, please follow this link and find the bibliography as it is well sourced and should give you plenty of material to review before making a decision.

There is a reason that weather modification is called The New Manhattan Project by many. Not only is it a planet-altering technology, but it is also so compartmentalized and controlled that most people who may work in those industries may have no idea what they are involved in (pilots, air traffic control, scientists, climatologists, etc).
Have the world leaders really decided to poison their own atmosphere?
How many world leaders actually know this is going on? How many world leaders do you think knew that the US and Russia were developing nuclear weapons before it was too late? Perhaps you are referring to the trillionaire top of the pyramid folk? How can you be so sure that they haven't taken precautions? Do they live in areas with heavy spraying? What makes you think they don't have expensive air/water filtration systems in their homes, private jets, and vehicles?

If you knew exactly what was being sprayed, you could probably offset a decent amount of it using specific supplements or activities to prevent absorption. Therein lies the issue: until we actually know what is being sprayed and when, there are precautions one could make to offset some of the potential health issues. Of course, that addresses none of the other environmental concerns like plant growth, water quality, other animals, etc.

This is one of the few topics that makes me literally and figuratively sick to my stomach...

0harris0

@trismegistus, great post, a lot of stuff for me to get my eyes stuck into, thanks!

I'm so on the fence on this subject, probably because of posts like this:
View attachment 15136
On the morning of 11/22/15 taken by Grant Wood of Bracknell, UK.
Geoengineering is going on worldwide and the lithium spraying as well.
In the photo above, the stark ridging effect in the clouds is caused by powerful HAARP frequencies
'microwaving' them. The intense colors are due to the infusion of aluminum, barium, strontium
and lithium sprayed in the high atmosphere during the night.
thos intese colours are what's called a "SUN SET" it happens once a day usually
"the stark ridging is caused by haarp"... that is pure speculation. who is this person? what do they understand about meteorology?

main reason I don't get on board, especially in the UK (could well be much much different over in USA) is the absolute wild speculation that "i haven't seen that before, it must be a government conspiracy", and i hear it loads... takes away from any actual science and investigations that could be much more credible!

trismegistus

@trismegistus, great post, a lot of stuff for me to get my eyes stuck into, thanks!

I'm so on the fence on this subject, probably because of posts like this:

thos intese colours are what's called a "SUN SET" it happens once a day usually
"the stark ridging is caused by haarp"... that is pure speculation. who is this person? what do they understand about meteorology?
Firstly, there is some precedence and science to show that sunsets can appear more vibrant in northern areas of the world during winter:
“Ordinary sunlight is composed of a spectrum of colors that grade from violets and blues at one end to oranges and reds on the other. The wavelengths in this spectrum range from .47 um for violet to .64 um for red. Air molecules are much smaller than this — about a thousand times smaller. Thus, air is a good Rayleigh scatterer. But because air molecules are slightly closer in size to the wavelength of violet light than to that of red light, pure air scatters violet light three to four times more effectively than it does the longer wavelengths. In fact, were it not for the fact that human eyes are more sensitive to blue light than to violet, the clear daytime sky would appear violet instead of blue!

At sunrise or sunset, sunlight takes a much longer path through the atmosphere than during the middle part of the day. Because this lengthened path results in an increased amount of violet and blue light being scattered out of the beam by the nearly infinite number of scattering “events” that occur along the way (a process collectively known as multiple scattering), the light that reaches an observer early or late in the day is noticeably reddened. Thus, it could be said that sunsets are red because the daytime sky is blue.”
However, there is also scientific precedence that shows that certain particles in the atmosphere can change the color and hue of sunsets.
As already mentioned, particles in the stratosphere also can produce colorful sunrises and sunsets. Stratospheric particles are derived mainly from volcanic eruptions and exist as thin veils of dust or sulfuric acid droplets at altitudes of 12 to 18 miles. Like the stars and planets, these aerosols usually are invisible during the day because they are obscured by the scattered sunlight (blue sky) of the troposphere. About 15 minutes after sunset, however, with the troposhere in shadow and the stratosphere still illuminated by sunlight passing through the lower atmosphere to the west, these high-level clouds come into view. Since their colors achieve greatest intensity after the sun has set at the surface, volcanic twilights are known as “afterglows.”

What makes the colors so vivid after volcanic eruptions is: SULFURIC ACID AT ALTITUDES OF 12 to 18 MILES
Moreover, the use of Strontium in geoengineering can produce similar effects.

Strontium (From Wiki):

Strontium is the chemical element with symbol Sr and atomic number 38. An alkaline earth metal, strontium is a soft silver-white yellowish metallic element that is highly chemically reactive. The metal forms a dark oxide layer when it is exposed to air. Strontium has physical and chemical properties similar to those of its two vertical neighbors in the periodic table, calcium and barium.
Strontium carbonate and other strontium salts are added to fireworks to give a deep red colour.[67] This same effect identifies strontium cations in the flame test. Fireworks consumes about 5% of the world's production
sunrise_10.18_thurs.jpg

It is so refractive that a compound, strontium barium niobate is used for outdoors holographic displays. The yellowish tinge often seen in the chem haze is strontium reacting to exposure to air and moisture, the brilliant orange-red in some chem sprayed sunrises/ sunsets could also be the pyrophoric effect of strontium as it is highly volatile at room temperature - strontium is used to make flares and in fireworks.
waikiri_nz.jpg
Waikari, New Zealand, prism effect in a cloud showing chemicals 8/2013. An excellent example of the chemical structure of the spray. The sun gives the cloud a prism effect which allows us to see that this is NOT H20 (a 'rain' bow), but the chemicals aluminium, barium and strontium and perhaps some other metals. Taken by Marian Sutherland
If this is such a non issue, why is the World Economic Forum in 2013 discussing the possibility of "Rogue Geoengineering" by a state or individual?

The PDF was too large for me to include in this post, so follow this link and find the PDF download for the full report. Here's a quick snippet for you
geoengineering WEF.JPG
main reason I don't get on board, especially in the UK (could well be much much different over in USA) is the absolute wild speculation that "i haven't seen that before, it must be a government conspiracy"
All due respect, none of this is wild speculation. I understand that there are people who subscribe to "everything I don't understand is a gov't conspiracy" stance, but this information and research done by investigative journalists, scientists, doctors, and internet sleuths isn't a bunch of dumb folk pissing in the wind. This is a tough topic because it is very dark and disturbing and the idea of being able to dismiss this as "conspiracy" is comforting, as the alternative makes for a very stark reality. The truth is out there, you just have to dig a bit deeper.

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

I'll weigh in on this one, I have a few bits to add.

Chemtrails, contrails, and persistent contrails. There is such a thing. Contrails are fairly conmon, and short lived. What I found was that the conditions that are required for contrails to persist, which are much harder to find now than they used to be (the actual data, not the real world conditions), are not common. It requires specific temperature and humidity ranges to happen, and shouldn't be occurring over large swaths of the globe at any given time. Altitude has a large effect. I also don't think the tick tac toe convention is natural. I noticed it in the 90s, but I'm not totally convinced either way.

I once read the supposed reports of an inside whistleblower. He described in detail the how of the process. He said that he was in charge of coordinating the data for the atc people, or something to that effect. It was very compelling information, and the guy really seemed to know a lot of inside stuff. He said they had been using large commercial airlines for most of the work, but that it is slowly being taken over by a private fleet. There was a lot to it. The most interesting bits to me were how they made sure the tanks would never be used for fuel (said they used the center fuel tank on modified jets) and how they would falsify the weight data and other pertinent data to allow the pilots to be able to take off and land without noticing.

It never was able to find that information again, but I'd have an idea where to start looking.

I've read a bunch on those orgone cloud buster things, and am curious about them. Would be an interesting thing to try.

Ice Nine

that just sounds like the atmospheric conditions have changed! we get different weather very often sometimes changes twice in a day over in SW england.. see contrails in all sorts of conditions, obviously you're more likely to see them on a cloudy day...

i've noticed a few folks say the contrails are 'chemtrails' before the weather changes... maybe the higher atmospheric conditions have changed first, which then pave the way for the change of weather front. it could just be a precursor to the changing weather, where the conditions are right to for vapour trails to self-propagate into clouds?

What I always keep in mind though- airports are more than twice (maybe even 3/4/5x) as busy as they were 15-20 years ago.
(and as i mentioned above- the planes are larger, have larger engines, so not only do they exhaust a larger amount of water but they produce a higher % (as they burn the fuel more efficiently).

have any of y'all ever seen "chemtrails" from other planes, whilst in flight?
Yeah I see con trails sometimes and other times chem trails. I've never seen a con trail turn into a chem trail. You don't think chemtrails are real and some of us do. I'm not going to try to convince you or anybody otherwise. But @trismegistus is doing a brilliant job of it.

All I can add is if you had tic tac toe skies over your head for any length of time, it might make you wonder if something odd wasn't happening.

Pilgrim

From Never A Straight Answer (NASA):

Yeah, sure NASA. Whatever you say.

From Ann Fillmore, PhD, quoting a letter from an anonymous whistleblower who calls themselves John Locke:

Other highlights from the report:

As an aside, the area that I live in sees heavy spraying at least 2-3 times a week. Within the last few months I have experienced what I believe to be side effects: a vertigo-like feeling, intense ringing in the ears, muscle pain, lethargy, gastrointestinal issues. I think this could be the result of the EMF that is deployed alongside the spraying of the chemicals.

Why Lithium?

Here's another quote from a Professor of Climatology:

For anyone that still needs more info to be convinced this is happening, please follow this link and find the bibliography as it is well sourced and should give you plenty of material to review before making a decision.

There is a reason that weather modification is called The New Manhattan Project by many. Not only is it a planet-altering technology, but it is also so compartmentalized and controlled that most people who may work in those industries may have no idea what they are involved in (pilots, air traffic control, scientists, climatologists, etc).

How many world leaders actually know this is going on? How many world leaders do you think knew that the US and Russia were developing nuclear weapons before it was too late? Perhaps you are referring to the trillionaire top of the pyramid folk? How can you be so sure that they haven't taken precautions? Do they live in areas with heavy spraying? What makes you think they don't have expensive air/water filtration systems in their homes, private jets, and vehicles?

If you knew exactly what was being sprayed, you could probably offset a decent amount of it using specific supplements or activities to prevent absorption. Therein lies the issue: until we actually know what is being sprayed and when, there are precautions one could make to offset some of the potential health issues. Of course, that addresses none of the other environmental concerns like plant growth, water quality, other animals, etc.

This is one of the few topics that makes me literally and figuratively sick to my stomach...
Thank you for the research time you've put into this and for sharing the symptoms you've been experiencing. You're definitely not alone in experiencing vertigo, ringing in the ears, GI distress etc. I shudder to think that it may become a "new normal" -- just like rampant depression, mental illness, sleep disorders, etc. even in young children. (Side note: There's always a way to explain things away, and I'd rather not spend my time finding the legal or semantic loopholes just so I can keep placing my trust blindly in unexamined governing bodies. Nor do I wish to be a constant contrarian and turn everything into a conspiracy.)

I also agree that there is a lot of sound information out there about "stratospheric aerosol injection" -- which is the new "legitimized" way to refer to it. And anyone who is willing and wanting will take the time to examine the information and use their own discernment.

The parading out of this new terminology will, I think, keep furthering the sinister agenda while continuing to berate/mock well-intentioned people who have been concerned about the state of the sky and the air we all breathe. (A twofer.) Chemtrails - mock. Stratospheric aerosol injection - approve. The new terminology will also create a hurdle for later researchers, and make it harder for them to know start dates.

Speaking of new terminology, I just heard today about new GMO labeling requirements. The new term is "Bioengineered." I think all this renaming, relabeling, rebranding etc. disrupts our sense of history/continuity and has an unsettling effect, which is probably intentional.

Anyway, with the CBS News article that started this thread and the legitimization of "stratospheric aerosol injection" that apparently will begin soon (like yesterday soon) I guess any present and future alarms we raise will just be settled by pointing back to the article's disclosure and put concerned citizens in the wrong for having cared, doing their civic duty, etc. (Thankfully, I'm a God-fearing woman. Otherwise I might have lost my mind.)

Lastly, on a related note since we're talking about what's going on high above us...
Anyone concerned about "stratospheric aerosol injection" might want to look at this mainstream partial-disclosure article about atmospheric modification: China and Russia perform controversial experiments to modify atmosphere

Being only a partial disclosure, there are still controlled lies, but I was surprised by the amount of disclosure about microwaving our ionosphere in a mainstream international news source. For example, the admission that: "The militaries have been in a race to control the ionosphere for decades."

It's a crazy world we live in.

0harris0

Yeah I see con trails sometimes and other times chem trails. I've never seen a con trail turn into a chem trail. You don't think chemtrails are real and some of us do. I'm not going to try to convince you or anybody otherwise. But @trismegistus is doing a brilliant job of it.

All I can add is if you had tic tac toe skies over your head for any length of time, it might make you wonder if something odd wasn't happening.
don't get me wrong, I'm not a total skeptic, just so used to being outdoors since i was young. seen these trails forming all my life, rainbow clouds too, rainbows around the moon, crazy sunsets.. interested to read up on @trismegistus' info!!
will take a lot of convincing that bright sunsets are caused by anything other than reflection though! We get absolutely bangin skies every evening round my ways ;)

sonoman

I noticed the spraying when the trails traditionally left behind were no longer dissipating shortly behind the planes. there were some that lasted longer than others depending on the atmospheric conditions but never did they remain and then fall slowly downward in disperse into a grey haze. never! only occasionally would one even make it long enough to go all the way across the sky and that was very rare but even those didnt 'fall out', they spread out into nothing rather quickly.

I noticed this in I guess the late '80s so when the internet was first getting popular I searched around for info and even back the there was official documents flat out stating they were spraying stuff. what happened to them? they lost them and scrubbed from the net too?

the fact that is is spraying is no conspiracy, or it wasnt before, the conspiracy was always WTF are they spraying and why?

yeah sun shield for the white hot sun is surely some of it, the nanodust used for tracking all life by the baseball sats more recently is another, probably vaccination ingredients too and all kinds of other nano tech for the tranhumanism stuff going on awell.

p.s. I think this is related to the nano dust tech somehow:

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

I have many pictures of the skies over Prescott, Arizona filled with streaks and trails that don't seem to correlate with the normal flight routes to and from Phoenix. Sometimes, nearly the whole sky will be covered. And the trails don't fade and dissipate like normal contrails, they spread out over a wide area and hang around for hours. And nobody seems to notice or care.

BStankman

much much different over in USA) is the absolute wild speculation that "i haven't seen that before, it must be a government conspiracy"
Yes, just crazy conspiracy. The government would never allow this kind of testing on the citizens. :ROFLMAO:

Exposed by congress in 1994.
Secret Cold War tests in St. Louis cause worry
Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with 'radioactive' particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology | Daily Mail Online

st louis.jpg

Exposed in 1972.
Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia

tuskegee-image.jpg

I can't imagine stratospheric aerosols ever being deployed...You can't test it unless you basically do full-scale deployments...I just can't see the world standing for that. You would have to notify everybody that might be affected – informed consent over the entire planet – and you'd have to do an Environmental Impact Statement and I can't imagine everybody in the world agreeing to those changes...

Alan Robock, Distinguished Professor of Climatology, Rutgers University, 2012
How naive, to think that people capable of doing such horrific acts of evil would give a shit about anyone's informed consent. Nobody cares what poor people think.

trismegistus

Operation Popeye:

wp-1472158898421.jpeg

5-Shocking-Attempts-to-Control-the-Weather_00077.jpg maxresdefault.jpg WC130A-4.jpg

A highly classified weather modification program in Southeast Asia during 1967–1972. The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam War ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season, specifically over areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation was used to induce rain and extend the East Asian Monsoon season in support of U.S. government efforts related to the War in Southeast Asia.

• Almost 3,000 flights were sent into the skies above the Ho Chi Minh Trail, where planes seeded clouds with silver iodide particles, causing storms and extending the monsoon season. [Operation] Popeye turned the strategic pass into a bog.
  • The Defense Intelligence Agency calculated Operation Popeye [also called Operation Intermediary Compatriot] resulted in rainfall being increased by 30%
  • During a 1974 Senate hearing, Senator Pell asked: "The thing that concerns me is not rainmaking per se, but when you open that Pandora's box what comes out with it? Will we achieve a technique to be able to both create and point a hurricane or typhoon? Will we be able to do geophysical modification, put a charge under the surface and let the earthquake flow?" In response, General Furlong told Senator Pell: "I don't think we can contribute to your record."
  • Though the Environmental Modification Treaty (Enmod) of 1977 outlawed weather warfare, it could in no way stop research. Just this past July, the Central Intelligence Agency -- through the National Academy of Sciences -- funded a 21-month-long project to "investigate possible national security implications of geoengineering attempts."
  • David Keith, a Harvard researcher and top geoengineering proponent, claims that "geoengineering is cheap and 'fundamentally doable'... foreign countries, or even wealthy individuals, could mess with the climate to advance their own ends."

If this was 50 years ago, imagine what developments we have implemented since then. Unless, of course, one thinks that governments and the military saw no use for this technology after 1972...

sonoman

my observations (firsthand) about actual contrails: they were very dependent on weather conditions. I have seen contrails coming off racing car wings & winglets on days when there was lots of moisture in the air (heavy air)

for those that may not realize this, a contrail is formed when the wing separates the moisture from the air by force, it sort of condenses on the wing then gets blown off it into a white trail.

the more water in the air = more contrail. no water or not enough = no contrail

little amounts of water = very short contrail that disappears shortly behind the aircraft as if its following behind

lots of water = longer contrails following behind

in sub freezing air temps the contrails are longer and dont follow shortly behind but farther back and depend on the exact temperatures as to how far behind they trailed. you could also tell what the air conditions were by watching the contrails and sometimes there were no contrails in one area then the same plane would start leaving contrails again then stop again . a little here, a little there. very spotty with no certain patterns.

there were long contrails but they were very rare. when we were kids, there wasnt alot going on, we had no vid games at all, TV was 2 or 3 channels and cartoons were only on saturday mornings so as kids we didnt watch much TV either. so watching the planes in the sky was just a way to occupy our time (time duration was also much slower back then but thats another topic) I watched them often when they were up there, not as many but there was at least one an hour to be seen, sometimes two at a time to watch, no more than three airliners at a time though back then.

high altitude, subfreezing air conditions were not everyday either and it could be patchy as evidenced by the contrails. one thing to not also is that on days where most of the air was this cold, the trails were long but still not reach all the way across the sky because the air currents up there cut the frozen water contrails up in different ways before they melted or dissipated enough to become invisible.

you would see portions of the long ones, whole sections move laterally sometimes without disturbing them, a whole area of them just moved. all this was actually quite interesting to me because as a curious kid I could see how the sky worked in some ways. this should also tell you how easy it was for some of to notice when the 'contrails' started changing behaviors. actually when chemtrails came to be.

chemtrails lingered bigtime! I could still use them to see the sky/air conditions but they were noticeably heavier and didnt drift like before, were slightly grey and a new effect was the way you could see them fall out and spread. something had definitely changed! but at the same time, there were still real contrails too when the conditions were right for them but these new chemtrails were not dependent on the air conditions and behaved much much differently.

without this background knowledge, I can see how it might be hard to 'believe' that they are not just contrails but I am witness with firsthand experience and no reason to lie about it.

now today, since I am mandela effected and also thinking more about this topic it occurred to me that its possible that these memories have changed for some too? or that.. well, I wont get into that stuff here and leave it at that.

I have a pretty good memory though, can remember back to 3 years old but way above average remembering long strings of numbers quickly to recall them quickly but not so much to recall such long strings hours or days later.

the worst thing about the chemtrials as far as the sky effects is all the grey days, the whole sky, just greyed out. that never happened back in the 70's never. we had some darker grey/blueishpurple days usual during winter time but you could see they were huge clouds with a defined 'bottom', not the grey stuff like today, you cant really that coming to the ground but you cant see a defined 'bottom' to it at all either.

you can watch this all develop into these grey days upto there though.

whatevers going on, the ones who are doing this either own us and earth or think they do and since they are not being forthcoming/out in the open with all the details, we have a deception with this, a fraud, which is a crime and we need to work toward ways to remedy this.

sonoman

I'd be interested to see if there's a correlation between aeroplane model and trail production!

Anyone know anything about that? Gonna take me a while to conduct my own research :D
very intuitive 0harris0 and your post brought back another memory I forgot to post. that is, the contrails back then, trailed right off the outer tips of the wings and were very narrow lines right off the tips then got wider the longer they persisted. mostly though they were usually no more than say 50 plane lengths behind the plane before they disappeared/dissipated just about at the same speed of the plane so it kinda followed behind it that way.

not like todays chemtrails that with binoculars or camera zoom, you can see gushing out of the engines massively. airliners did not do that at all back then though.

surely the aero designs have changed enough where the actual contrails might trail off the wings differently than they did back then.

also worth mentioning that I dont recall planes flying as high up back then either, Im sure there were a few but the standard flight paths were much lower than what I see today in the same region I was in back then.

another fun memory while recollecting this stuff.. I remember (probably ~7yo) when I first notice the sounds of the big planes were way behind them and my first thoughts after noticing it is that they were flying faster than the speed of sound! lol later when I pointed it out to someone, probably my Dad, they told me it was because they were so far away and thats how long it took for the sound waves to reach us. remember feeling kinda bummed out about that actually. lol

p.s. also failed to mention in my previous post that in the sub freezing air zones, the contrails tuned into ice crystals, this could be spotty or when it was really cold, constant.

the ice crystals spread/diffused differently than the water vapors also and definitely persisted longer and spread out more. still nothing like the chemtrails.

chemtrails fall out/down then start swirling under first before they spread out too much to see the flow of it. sorta like a mushroom cloud does.

Last edited: