Lictors and Roman Fasces Weapons: Grand Deception

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Roman, or Etruscan Fasces is one of the things we all have seen, yet our understanding of this bundle of wood appears to be as far from the truth as possible. I dare to say that we know nothing about it. This innocent pile of twigs with an attached axe could be one of the most powerful weapons known to mankind. I have strong reasons to believe that there is a group of people in our contemporary world, who know what this fasces device actually is, and what it does, and what it means. The meaning of this symbol should not be underestimated, for it allows us to understand who is who on the power ranking scale.

roman_fasces_1.jpg

Fasces Today
The presence of the fasces in the today's world should not be underestimated. Wiki gives us this explanation, "Numerous governments and other authorities have used the image of the fasces as a symbol of power since the end of the Roman Empire. It also has been used to hearken back to the Roman republic, particularly by those who see themselves as modern-day successors to the old republic or its ideals."
  • Slavery in ancient Rome played an important role in society and the economy. Besides manual labour, slaves performed many domestic services, and might be employed at highly skilled jobs and professions. Accountants and physicians were often slaves. Slaves of Greek origin in particular might be highly educated. Unskilled slaves, or those sentenced to slavery as punishment, worked on farms, in mines, and at mills: their living conditions were brutal, and their lives short.
I suggest there is a whole lot more to it, and I intend to produce a hypothesis by the end of this article. For I believe that this Fasces Weapon could be responsible for some seemingly unrelated events such as:
roman_fasces_11.jpg

roman_fasces_9.jpg roman_fasces_14.jpg roman_fasces_2.jpg roman_fasces_2_1.jpg
roman_fasces_17.jpg roman_fasces_18.jpg roman_fasces_20.jpg

Benito Mussolini
Benito Mussolini (1883-1945) was an Italian politician and journalist who was the leader of the National Fascist Party. He ruled Italy as Prime Minister from 1922 to 1943; he constitutionally led the country until 1925, when he dropped the pretense of democracy and established a dictatorship.

1937 - Tripoli: Mussolini between the lictor's fasces, speeches to all Muslims of Libya
mussolini_fasces.jpg

Mussolini with fasces left and right; and Adolf Hitler giving his famous salute
roman_fasces_16.jpg

The Legend
Wikipedia, as usually, leads us in the traditional, but wrong direction: the symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity; a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is very difficult to break. It is often claimed that the rods could be used to lash people, and the ax to execute them.

Fasces_legend.jpg

The Lictors
At the same time, traditional textbook sources similar to Wikipedia do reveal a few details which allow us to isolate several important things. Only a few are more important than Lictors. Who were, or who are they?

According to Livy, lictors were introduced by Rome's first king, Romulus, who appointed 12 lictors to attend him. Livy refers to two competing traditions for the reason that Romulus chose that number of lictors. The first version is that 12 was the number of birds that appeared in the augury, which had portended the kingdom to Romulus. The second version, favoured by Livy, is that the number of lictors was borrowed from the Etruscan kings, who had one lictor appointed from each of their 12 states.

I will side with Livy on this one. Romulus supposedly reigned reigned mid to late 8th century BC. Irrelevant the actual date, for we do not know when the 8th century BC really was. The important part is that the Lictors predate the most ancient of Romes, and that the number was 12.

A Consul on horseback preceded by his Lictors
roman_fasces_6.jpg

• Lictor was a Roman civil servant who was a bodyguard to magistrates who held imperium. Lictors were used since the Roman Kingdom, and according to Roman historian Livy, the custom may have originated earlier, in the Etruscan civilization.
  • Imperium is a Latin word that, in a broad sense, translates roughly as 'power to command'.
roman_fasces_3_1.jpg

Essentially we get that fasces were carried by the bodyguards of those who had power of command. This in turn could mean the following:
  • fasces are weapons
  • those with fasces are not in command
  • those in command do not carry/display fasces
KD Important: there could be some interesting conclusions made based on the above three bullets as they relate to today's use of fasces. For example the United States by its display of fasces announces that they are The Lictor protecting those who have "Power of Command". In a similar way all The Lictors could be established. Whatever country does not display any fasces could be the one with "Powers of Command". While there have to be a lot of countries not displaying any fasces we could rule out those that do. And just may be the number of countries allowed to display fasces could be limited to 12.

The Weapon
This is where we will have to heavily rely on our common sense. Obviously the main purpose of a bodyguard is to guard a body. In this case we have lictors protecting a person who had power of command. Lictors appear to have been the best of the best warriors available at the time, a kind of Special Ancient Forces of sorts. Lictors used to carry fasces, which had to be a tool of their trade. We are offered to believe that fasces was this:
  • By the time of the Roman Republic, the fasces had developed into a thicker bundle of birch rods, sometimes surrounding a single-headed axe and tied together with a red leather ribbon into a cylinder.
Essentially we are supposed to believe that something with properties of the below pile of firewood was used by the lictors to protect the dignitary.

roman-lictor-bearing-fasces_4.jpg

Contemporary Reenactment
roman-lictor-bearing-fasces_5.jpg

This fasces weapon is clearly bulky and clumsy, when looked at from the traditional stand point. Cut-edge weapons supposed to have totally different mobility. Hypothetically the axe could be removed and used conventionally, but close inspection of some of the etchings raises a question of whether it was really an axe.

Axe a Trigger?
roman_fasces_22.jpg roman_fasces_23.jpg roman_fasces_24.jpg roman_fasces_21.jpg roman_fasces_25.jpg roman_fasces_26.jpg roman_fasces_27.jpg
Basically, I cannot picture this weapon being swung as a simple axe. Fasces clearly have different sizes, and shapes. Some have the axe looking device attached, and some do not. And this mysterious fasces was a weapon chosen by the bodyguards of the ancient top dogs.

Alamy Give Away
Alamy is a website selling images uploaded by some individual photographers. These photographers go places, take pictures, upload those to the website, and get a commission when the image gets sold (that's just my guess). Well, one of such photographers went somewhere, and took a picture of a painting which was accompanied by the below description.

The last raid of Zeppelins, night of 29 to 30 January 1916. Since the beginning of the conflict, German aviation throw bombs on Paris.
Electrical fasces and bright rockets
were used to defend the capital from aerial attacks.
source
roman_fasces_28.jpg

While I do understand that an image from Alamy is a questionable piece of evidence, I have hard time picturing somebody coming up with "electrical fasces ... to defend against aerial attacks". I do think that there is an old unknown painting with this description in one of the museums somewhere. I also would like to know how the fasces could be used to shoot down Zeppelins.

Fontainebleau Fantuzzi Etchings
Frieze of Sigismund
frieze of sigismund_1_2.jpg

frieze of sigismund_2_1.JPG

frieze of sigismund_3.JPG frieze of sigismund_1.JPG frieze of sigismund_2.JPG
Larger Images
Now, if those above fasces were merely bundles of wood, the warriors would look pretty ridiculous hugging those. To me it appears that they are taking aim. Of course they could tree-hugging, but this is something main stream would say. The number of Lictors in the above frieze reaches 17, if we were to believe the source site. At the same time I do not see 17 people with fasces, therefore I will stick with 12 Lictor limit max for right now.

roman_fasces_29.jpg

KD: We have these strange fasces item which is claimed to be a bundle of birch twigs with an attached axe. Yet it was being used to shoot down Zeppelins, and those particular fasces were allegedly electrical. Ancient bodyguards used fasces to protect those who had power to command. The symbol of fasces went through thousands of years to be a bizarre architectural, and artistic inclusion incorporated by some of the 21st Century Governments. Isn't it interesting.

Electricity and Sound
Keeping in mind the below two threads, along with "electrical facses" mentioned above, the electrical nature of the facses weapon was the most obvious thing to assume.
In my opinion the fasces were made using metal tubes, or may be rods. I have no idea what the source of the electrical charge could be. The entire idea of such a weapon being used by Etruscans, and Romans sounds bananas. Yet we have something resembling the fasces in our today's world.

Below you can see a piece of the 19th Century Transatlantic Cable, with some additional related images added below.

cable_19th century.jpg

1858-Transatlantic-Telegraph-Cable.jpg 1858-Transatlantic-Telegraph-Cable_1.jpg
There is definitely a resemblance there in my opinion, but just like I said before, I do not now where the electric charge could come from. Could there be two different types of faces out there, with one being electric and the other one being acoustic/resonance?

Trumpets of Jericho
We all know that according to Joshua 6:1-27, the walls of Jericho fell after Joshua's Israelite army marched around the city blowing their trumpets. In the above-mentioned Frieze of Sigismund we can see trumpets right next to our fasces. Is this a mere coincidence?

Trumpet-the-Cities-of-the-Nations.jpg

wallsjericho.jpg

Pretty sure we can place the entire symphonic orchestra next to the Great Wall of China today, even the dirt filled wall is not going to collapse. Meanwhile the Jericho walls allegedly collapsed. Simultaneously, this sure does remind of a few other collapsed city walls.

1871 - Great Chicago "Fire"
View from the Southwest corner of Dearborn and Monroe, 1871.JPG

Great_chicago_fire_1.jpg Great_chicago_fire_2.jpg

Clearly, those were some special trumpets, not like the ones we have today. Could them trumpets be just a part of the fasces/trumpet resonance weapon setup?

Sheng Mouth Organ
The sheng is a Chinese mouth-blown instrument consisting of vertical pipes. It is one of the oldest Chinese instruments, with images depicting its kind dating back to 1100 BCE. The development of sheng can be traced back to 3000 years ago.

Sheng-Mouth-Organ1.jpg

sheng_2.png sheng_4.jpg sheng_3.jpg sheng_5.jpg
Regular Organ Music Instrument you can read about on your own. Wiki says it was invented by Greek inventor and mathematician Ctesibius circa 285–222 BC, but what do they know. He did not go for a simple organ, he started with the water organ. I guess it was easier. Backwards things are normal for our historians.

water_organ.jpg

Things to consider:
KD summary: I could probably go into how some of the columns resemble this fasces device, but I will leave it right here. There is enough to think about as it is. They would not be dragging this bundle of firewood through centuries, if it did not benefit them one way or the other. The information pertaining to this topic is scarce, and further research is necessary. As a working hypothesis I see the following:
  • The symbol of fasces is displayed by Lictor Countries. This makes USA, Russia, England, France, etc., merely a group of glorified bodyguards
  • Lictors protect whoever holds imperium, aka "power to command". This protected country (family, group, etc) does not display fasces
  • Is Vatican the one with "power to command"?
  • There could be two types of fasces weapons: electric and sound based
  • We can not fully comprehend the power of this weapon (if it even existed). We observe various sizes of the fasces, which suggests that there had to be a reason for it. Could various sizes (length/thickness) be related to power difference?

Ice Nine

Great thread, sure has my mind racing! Man the things I never noticed before or even thought about. Something is definitely up with that bundle of sticks and axe. It is not a weapon in any sense of the word as we understand it.

And then there is also this. The Gjallarhorn (Old Norse “Resounding Horn”) is one of the most prized treasures of the gods. I can't find any reference to a bundle of sticks, but the Vikings did have long axes.

the Gjallarhorn

I keep thinking about all the old mansions that had pipe organs in them, pipe organs of the rich and famous. Maybe the pipe organs were the power plant of the house.

Magnetic

Excellent thread! IMHO the aether's potential was far greater in potential in past times than at present times. Our magnetic field is failing and this shows the aether's potential being at a very low point. The density of the atmosphere also may have been much higher in previous times since the production of sand from nitrogen and possibly clay from atmospheric gases and water would drastically lower the air pressure due to the staggering amount of clay and sand produced that has covered and destroyed recent civilizations. Devices to extract atmospheric aether potential in the past would not work at present as the present potential is very low. So it's possible that the fasces are weapons which would not work now in the present atmosphere and aether potential.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Vortex Guns
hail_gun.jpg
The cannon creates an explosion by mixing the gases acetylene and oxygen. Once ignited, the hot, gaseous mixture expands in the barrel, forming a traveling ring. According to Hadrian, the rings from his cannon reach speeds of up to 300 kilometers per hour.

Meet the Metal Wizard That Built a Vortex Cannon to Shoot Holes Through Forests
The Hail Cannon- a funnel-shaped device which was fired at thunderstorms to disrupt the formation of hailstones

vortex_gun.jpg

Secret Weapons

Nazi Dr. Richard Wallauschek

infrazvukovoe-oruzhie-istoriya-sozdaniya-foto_3.jpg

This may sound like the stuff of science fiction, but during the early 1940s Nazi engineers had managed to develop a sonic cannon that could literally shake a person apart from the inside. Or at least that’s what they claimed. Designed by Dr. Richard Wallauschek, the cannon consisted of a methane gas combustion chamber leading to two large parabolic reflectors, the final version of which had a diameter over 3m. The "dishes" were pulse detonated at around 44Hz and were connected to to a chamber composed of several sub-units firing tubes. These tubes would allow a mixture of methane and oxygen in the combustion chamber, which when ignited, would turn these gases into noise that could kill. This infrasound, magnified by the dish reflectors, caused vertigo and nausea at 300 yards by vibrating the middle ear bones and shaking the cochlear fluid within the inner ear. Apparently the sound waves created pressures that could kill a man 50 meters away in half a minute. To say the least, this is very unconvincing, since this supposed Sonic cannon was only tested on laboratory animals, and was never tested on human beings. Either or, in practice this thing would have been very vulnerable to enemy fire, since if the parabolic reflectors were damaged, it would render this weapon completely useless.

So in reality, sonic weapons were most likely large, cumbersome, close range devices that resulted in ruptured eardrums. So much for shaking a person apart.

Top 10 Secret Military Weapons of Nazi Germany
Infrasonic weapons: the history of creation (photo)

* * * * *​
I don't know if these could have anything in common with this thread.

rail_gun_china_1.jpg

rail_gun_china.jpg

Photos suggest China is prepping to test a electromagnetic railgun at sea

electromagnetic railgun-web.jpg

Navy's electromagnetic railgun launches projectiles up to Mach 7

Paracelsus

The fasces remind me of Cloud and Sephiroths fight in Advent Children.

Staves and an axe. Engineering being more fierce than swinging either a club or an axe. But with an axe you can cut down timbers to build a ballista. Symbols are weapons.

BStankman

It looks like sonic and energy weapons have been tools of war and to control the masses for a long time.
Isn't the US the military puppet of another country in the middle east? Fascia are the enforcers of the empire.

There is evidence sonic weapons were used in the first Gulf war.
Military Use of Silent Sound - Mind Control Weapons

microwave.jpg
Militarized police.

sonic.jpg

Nothing to fear in a 5G network.
intellistreet_lamps.gif

5g.jpg

The word "fascism" actually comes from this. I never thought about them as possibly being more than a bulky, ceremonial axe handle before. But after reading these posts, I can think of only one object when I see the fasces: the "Cloudbuster" style Orgone Accumulator!

4473003c2bb71f0c749d63791487be6b.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Essentially, Cloudbusters are a type of Orgone Accumulator device. It is an esoteric technology developed by psychologist Wilhelm Reich in the early 20th century, which manipulates a natural force of some sort, which he called "Orgone" energy. Reich was a top student of Sigmund Freud, and went in some wild directions with his research later in life. These theories get pretty weird, as he directly connects things such as lovemaking and atmospheric phenomena, but there is definitely something to it.

I have personally witnessed a device such as these in operation, dissipating clouds and "contrails" in a defined pattern above where it was aimed at the sky. Video footage of similar tests exists. This is a massive rabbit-hole, which I wouldn't want to divert this discussion to, were the resemblance not so uncanny.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Does Vatican have any of these fasces openly displayed within the limits of Vatican city?

On a separate note, when they collapsed the walls of Jericho they were dragging along the Ark of the Covenant, which is considered to be a major power source by some.

The word "fascism" actually comes from this. I never thought about them as possibly being more than a bulky, ceremonial axe handle before. But after reading these posts, I can think of only one object when I see the fasces: the "Cloudbuster" style Orgone Accumulator!

View attachment 9758 View attachment 9759 View attachment 9760

Essentially, Cloudbusters are a type of Orgone Accumulator device. It is an esoteric technology developed by psychologist Wilhelm Reich in the early 20th century, which manipulates a natural force of some sort, which he called "Orgone" energy. Reich was a top student of Sigmund Freud, and went in some wild directions with his research later in life. These theories get pretty weird, as he directly connects things such as lovemaking and atmospheric phenomena, but there is definitely something to it.

I have personally witnessed a device such as these in operation, dissipating clouds and "contrails" in a defined pattern above where it was aimed at the sky. Video footage of similar tests exists. This is a massive rabbit-hole, which I wouldn't want to divert this discussion to, were the resemblance not so uncanny.
Can we talk more about this here without derailing the entire thread?
I think the similarities here between the Fasces and the Orgone Accumulator really warrant further discussion. Orgone energy needs a thread to itself let us not delve too deep into that, right now. Let us just assume that this "Orgone" works on the same metaphysical principles as chi, prana, the force, etc...

I don't much think there is any doubt to this sort of energy actually existing. My thoughts are that this is a suppressed energy source because it not only gives a strategical advantage to have exclusive technology but also because it poses a serious threat to the actual holders of the technology if it were to fall into the wrong hands. We are looking at environmentally clean old world tech that just doesn't mesh well with the plans of the current rulers who seemingly intend to take two thirds of the whole world out with themselves.

Paracelsus

View attachment 9758 View attachment 9759 View attachment 9760

This is my exact area of research, Trevor James Constable's "Loom of the Future" is the best resource for understanding the principles of Cloudbusting. Once you understand the fundamentals well enough you can do it with your eyes and intent alone.

This is the idea behind "Magic." At first a wizard requires a wand, or external device to amplify his will/intent. Then the wizard transcends the external device through practice of concentrated intent.

BStankman

Does Vatican have any of these fasces openly displayed within the limits of Vatican city?
None that I am aware of.

I think it would be reasonable to conclude US is the military enforcer.
UK London through the Dutch glorious revolution is the banking center.
And the brains of the empire is at the Vatican.

Traced from Egypt to Babylon, to the civilization they tell us was Rome.

mitre.jpg

jokes on you.jpg

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
If this is indeed the Vatican institution, thst eould suggest that they hold more than just brains, they would need to have means of control; an upper hand of sorts which would give them this “Power of Command”.

It would be interesting to identify all the Lictors though.

As far at the fasces device goes, wondering if it could somehow be associated with the resets of mankind.

Ice Nine

Thank you Radal16 (y)

WOW, everybody needs to watch the above video. The fasces are everywhere, it's mind blowing.

There is no doubt at all in my mind that it is indeed an energy device, a sound device. I'm going to continue on with Martin Leidtke and his research, the man is brilliant.

What until you hear about all the mud in World War I, just a small part of this extremely important video about the fasces weapons. (I won't get anything done today) the mud, was is being cause by energy weapons, liquefying the soil.

Holy cow, Star Trek Phasers (nice one Gene Roddenberry) obviously my mind is racing.

Energy weapons and they are so important and they think we are all so stupid that we can't see them. ARGH! bundles of sticks to signify unity. What a crock of shit that is. Oh brother.

Watch the video, don't groan over the length, because by the time you get to the end you will be wanting more of it. I'll be spending a lot of time with Martin for awhile.

noblewish

This website has a list of all the countries with the fasces symbol, although they also offer conventional views on the symbolism of fasces. Still I think it's a good site to get some basic information.

Greelandtheory

Update: I just checked more of this website, and it seems it is a conspiracy website about Greenland and how it is the new seat of Rome? I don't know how I came across this site but I will do more research, it seems interesting.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This website has a list of all the countries with the fasces symbol, although they also offer conventional views on the symbolism of fasces. Still I think it's a good site to get some basic information.
Greelandtheory
Update: I just checked more of this website, and it seems it is a conspiracy website about Greenland and how it is the new seat of Rome? I don't know how I came across this site but I will do more research, it seems interesting.
Not that many countries out of 195 in the world.

Fasces Worldwide
The Fasces is found in the coat or arms and flags of at least 17 countries and territories around the world, including but not limited to:
  • Batavian Republic
  • Cameroon
  • Colombia
  • Cuba
  • Ecuador
  • England
  • France
  • Germany
  • Gran Colombia
  • Italy
  • Lithuania
  • Switzerland
  • Norway
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • United States
  • Uruguay
The list is definitely missing Russia.

I'm wondering if the right to display the fasces symbol can be taken away, and by whom.

The first operational electromagnetic coilgun was developed and patented by Norwegian scientist Kristian Birkeland in 1904.

Kristian Birkeland cannon.jpg

In 1933, Texan inventor Virgil Rigsby developed a stationary coilgun that was designed to be used like a machine gun. It was powered by a large electrical motor and generator. It appeared in many contemporary science publications, but never piqued the interest of any armed forces.

Electromagnetic Coil Gun Project_3.jpg

The June 1932 Modern Mechanics magazine cover story featured an electric cannon built by an English designer named Dr. Kapitza. The story reported that the firing of shells was accomplished by shortcircuiting powerful dynamos for periods of 1/100th of a second.

electric_cannon_rail_gun.jpg

Electric Cannon Uses No Gunpowder - Modern Mechanix (Jun, 1932)
Electromagnetic Coil Gun Project
Nazi Secret Weapons

Verity

There's a couple of compelling books by Doc. Farrell on weapons developed by the Nat.Soc. kids during WW2. I know my way around a .22 but the description of the 'Bell' left me mentally twisted. It's not a 'bang, you're dead' sort of weapon.
If anyone has read "Atlas Shrugged' and remembers the description of "Project X, aka Xylophone", then you have an inkling of the Bell.
Plant life wilted in its presence. Men died from the vibration. From Rand's book; "The State Science Institute built an instrument capable of pulverizing any structure, from a trestle strut to a building, within a hundred miles."
Note that they both use names in direct reference to musical instruments.

What is interesting to me here too is the continued recurrence of harmonics. Harmonics man. I's tellin'ya.. :)
Vibration- 'In the beginning was the Word.' The word is a vibration.
Here is a quick run down of Ayn Rand's 'imaginary weapon'; Project X - Conservapedia
And a wik run down of the Nazi Bell.
Die Glocke - Wikipedia
Righto.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
State Science Institute built an instrument capable of pulverizing any structure, from a trestle strut to a building, within a hundred miles.
Something about this Xylophone rings a bell. Interesting how people come up with ideas of very technologically advanced devices at the times when even coming up with such an idea seems a bit far fetched.

Ayn Rand might have known something we don’t.

Ice Nine

Oh I have to hop on Die Glocke, I think it was quite real and it was also the Kecksburg Acorn. It crashed in Kecksburg Penn. 1965 and was of course, confiscated by the military, nothing to see here folks, just move along. I think Die Glocke wasn't hindered by constraints of time and was an energy weapon that sent out bursts of uber destructive sound waves/vibrations. It got away from the German's and ended up crashing in Kecksburg in 1965.

If they hadn't misplaced it, who knows what the outcome of World War II might have been.

A UFO crash case that is discussed almost as much as the Roswell crash occurred at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania on December 5, 1965. Eyewitness reports coupled with radar confirmed an anomalous object moving through Canada, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. The object appeared as a fireball to witnesses, yet it seemed to be under intelligent control. The Pennsylvania saga began with a report from Frances Kalp, who phoned in her sighting to WHJB radio station in Greensburg at about 6:30 PM

Kecksburg Bell