Lincoln's funeral procession and Zwarte Piet

BStankman

lincoln-funeral-arch-12th-street-1865.jpg

Anything strange about wearing virginal white to a black tie funeral?
Were these women marrying the Martyr to Justice? I dont remember Lincoln owning a harem.

But maybe he did free these ladies from something, in his belief system.

“, I give him the most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by the law of this State, which forbids the marrying of white people with negroes.”
Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People

It is very hard to find a photo of the horse train online, but there are art works of it.

chicago lincoln  2.jpg chicago lincoln.jpg

And there are a few photos of Lincoln's horse.
Robin
e97f7fd31f2cf97b9bbd3a989e019c53--vintage-horse-horse-photography.jpg
Bob
Image (4).jpg

Did the great emancipator start a war to free the black slave just to promote him to stable boy?

Legend of Jocko.jpg

“And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.” Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People

This all looks familiar to me, and yes of course it is Dutch.
Zwarte Piet

Every year in the Netherlands good old bearded St Nick has a procession through the streets with his black slave Peter

09REVEAL_SPAN-jumbo.jpg black pete.jpg

Wikipedia cannot even hide what this is.
Zwarte Piet is said to be black because he is a Moor from Spain Zwarte Piet - Wikipedia

The Dutch won independence from Spain in 1648 Dutch Revolt - Wikipedia
Zwarte Piet is the Dutch's former Spanish master, made slave.

Europe has tried hide this through iconoclasm Iconoclasm - Wikipedia , but it is clear these are Spanish aristocracy defaced.

tumblr_lvytnuE8Ws1qjeot1o1_1280.jpg

And some random black European nobility here.

moor eagle.jpg tumblr_inline_mtkvxk1iCW1rpr1t4.png

And random art of the Spanish Moors attacking a starfort in the Netherlands.
Siege_of_Groenlo_November_9th_1606_Snayers.jpg

With the Moors in mind I think we can get a better understanding of what slavery was in the South.
It was not the race base corporate plantation model were were taught.

It was probably closer to the Moor tradition of being able to buy a wife and extended members of your agricultural family.
With all races being equal potential slaves.

There were prominent black slave holders, and it explains the black Confederate soldiers willing to die for a cause.

The Confederate army was integrated, and the blacks received equal pay. That was not the case in the Union.​

“…I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.” Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People

integrated conferate 2.jpg Brothers.jpg

These two Confederates enlisted together and are said to have loved each other like brothers.

SHORPY-00834u.jpg

This would explains how Thomas Jefferson wrote "all men are created equal" while owning slaves and being deeply in love with Sally Hemings.
But he deserves his own thread.

“Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.”
Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People

Last edited:
OP
OP
BStankman

BStankman

Where can I find out more about this?
Sure

Being able to own a wife as property?
harem eunich.jpg

Or the Moor's being an integrated society that included white slavery.

9a44af5805bb90a821a0e84180daab6d.jpg fa716d358529620fdd912a958f9b371b--odalisque-french-art.jpg favorite of the farm.jpg db3c0af8dcb1bd63bea5082afaf247af.jpg slavemarket.jpg

Or clues that European nobility was multi racial?

queen_charlotte_when_prince.jpg alessandro.jpg chafariz.jpg

Remember this is an agricultural society. Having an extended family is an asset, not a liability.
I am sure some slaves were mistreated, but a poor businessman abuses his source of income.
A successful one protects and invests in his assets to grow wealth.

The Spanish, hence the Moors were in the Americas before the Dutch.
I am starting to think Thomas Jefferson was an educated slave from this earlier America. But it needs more research.
If he wasn't a slave, I think he would have been one of the Continental Congress presidents. Continental Congress Presidents - 1774 to 1789

This guy is a former president of the NAACP and has some interesting things to say about the Confederacy.
Particularly about Nathan Bedford Forrest and his soldiers.

H.K. Edgerton, a member of the Sons of Confederate veterans will be the keynote speaker at an event to dedicate a headstone for an African-American Confederate soldier. H. K. Edgerton - Wikipedia

confederate.jpg

Laluna

Ok so what about inventory records of so many men purchased if it was just family based? I'm familiar with early colonial history and indentured servitude of all races but slavery in America was primarily of the imported and native populations.

Why were there specific rules placed on free people of color if they were all "family"?

OP
OP
BStankman

BStankman

Ok so what about inventory records of so many men purchased if it was just family based? I'm familiar with early colonial history and indentured servitude of all races but slavery in America was primarily of the imported and native populations.
Yes, excellent questions. Thank you.
This is a community that agrees that all the records have been falsified. That is the basis for every thread. Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)
And what makes you think these people were imported? Five dollar Indian

Why were there specific rules placed on free people of color if they were all "family"?
I thought I was clear those were Lincoln's rules.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This is a community that agrees that all the records have been falsified. That is the basis for every thread.
I can not agree with this part. All the records are impossible to falsify unless we live in a virtual reality. At the same time records are fairly easy to hide. Especially when prominent people are involved.

If records are missing, attempts should always be made to locate multiple pieces of related circumstantial evidence in support of a hypothesis.

As far as this thread goes, two or three people could not be setting the pattern, the entire community would have to be involved. From this stand it would be interesting to locate 5-7 additional characters in support of the hypothesis.

This topic is very reminiscent of the Roman Empire slavery history. With tons of roman“esque” architecture, and Lincoln wearing a toga in some of the statutes could be a direction to research in support of this thread.

This is just my opinion, and obviously does not have to be agreed with.

Laluna

Yes, excellent questions. Thank you.
This is a community that agrees that all the records have been falsified. That is the basis for every thread. Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)
And what makes you think these people were imported? Five dollar Indian

I thought I was clear those were Lincoln's rules.
I disagree all records have been falsified especially private documents like letters, wills, contracts, sales, baptism and legal records. There's no way you can destroy everything. I've researched my family and there's countless records documenting people were sold as slaves. When you do genealogical research you can find documents that all support a fact (such as birth date).

I'm not sure what you mean about the Lincoln quote. Before you were mentioning slavery and said:

"It was probably closer to the Moor tradition of being able to buy a wife and extended members of your agricultural family.
With all races being equal potential slaves."

I'm not familiar could you explain further? What about men who were purchased more frequently during certain time periods?

I think you have some interesting points but it's a lot to break down. I don't think the slave trade was exactly how the media portrays it but I do think it happen.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The existance of documents does not mean they are authentic. Unfortunately the amount of fakes produced during medieval and renaissance times, could bring us into 50/50 territory, as far as authenticity goes.

If today’s information is based on the centuries old lies, would such info be considered true and correct?

Example:
Hundreds of landed charters, accounting for large pieces of the kingdom of England, were forged in the immediate wake of the Norman conquest of 1066. Some scholars have estimated that as many as 50% of all documents from the Carolingian period were forged.
Course: Forgery, Lies, and Deception in Medieval Historical Documents

The real problem with the fakes, as I see it, is hidden within the currently accepted historical paradigm. Some fake documents are probably declared authentic, and some authentic documents are probably declared fake. Just reading through some of the explanations why today's scholars declare this or that fake, raises tons of questions. For some of those examples it's almost worth going in the direction opposite to that of the today's pseudo-interpreters of the witnesses of the past.

10 Historical Documents Proven to be Fake | Ian C. Pilarczyk
18th-Century Hoaxes

For a person who really wants to find out about the scale and seriousness of the forged docs issue, google is a great help. The amount of information on this topic which slap includes fake authenticity of multiple art objects is enormous.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Let’s try avoid turning two separate threads into one discussing chemical properties of addictives.

I still want to hear more about those white brides at Lincoln’s funeral. It was the most intriguing part for me.

89308CA8-24F7-4C71-B610-7F5B6BF30C64.jpeg

Laluna

The existance of documents does not mean they are authentic. Unfortunately the amount of fakes produced during medieval and renaissance times, could bring us into 50/50 territory, as far as authenticity goes.

If today’s information is based on the centuries old lies, would such info be considered true and correct?

Example:

Course: Forgery, Lies, and Deception in Medieval Historical Documents

The real problem with the fakes, as I see it, is hidden within the currently accepted historical paradigm. Some fake documents are probably declared authentic, and some authentic documents are probably declared fake. Just reading through some of the explanations why today's scholars declare this or that fake, raises tons of questions. For some of those examples it's almost worth going in the direction opposite to that of the today's pseudo-interpreters of the witnesses of the past.

10 Historical Documents Proven to be Fake | Ian C. Pilarczyk
18th-Century Hoaxes

For a person who really wants to find out about the scale and seriousness of the forged docs issue, google is a great help. The amount of information on this topic which slap includes fake authenticity of multiple art objects is enormous.
I absolutely agree and understand what you're saying here. I meant more specifically more recent documents (post 1800)that record the sales of slaves, many of which were held privately (in family bibles, wills etc). It would be too difficult to destroy them all to the extent required in order to support OP's theory.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Allegedly, slavery was widespread in the CSA. Try to find any photographic evidence of such. By 1865 we have tens of thousands of various family and other types of photographs.

Slavery is most likely going to be represented by a sketch, not a photo. Why? Sure this can not be time related. 5-10 photographs circulating could have 25 other versions of the provided captions.

With this lack of photographs, at the very least, there should be a time frame related question. When, what years did this slavery really take place?

And if the official time version is correct, where are the photos?

Laluna

Allegedly, slavery was widespread in the CSA. Try to find any photographic evidence of such. By 1865 we have tens of thousands of various family and other types of photographs.

Slavery is most likely going to be represented by a sketch, not a photo. Why? Sure this can not be time related. 5-10 photographs circulating could have 25 other versions of the provided captions.

With this lack of photographs, at the very least, there should be a time frame related question. When, what years did this slavery really take place?

And if the official time version is correct, where are the photos?
Lack of photos of slaves? What is CSA?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Pictures of evidence. Slaves would have been considered property back then. Between 1840 and 1861 there had to be photographs taken. Thousands of sketches are present. Where are photographs?

Confederate States of America - CSA

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
It's virtually impossible. The images in the above PDF link with our contemporary commentary could originally mean just about anything. Additionally, images of this kind exist for just about any race out there.

I just find it suspicious, as it is not consistent with the "hugeness" of the slavery issue itself. 19th century definitely poses a few questions.

aprican-american-emancipation.jpg 19thcentury_gentleman_3.jpg 19thcentury_gentleman.jpg 19thcentury_gentleman_1.jpg 19thcentury_gentleman_2.jpg 19thcentury_lady_1.jpg african-american-female-equestrian.jpg
19thcentury_ladies.jpeg African-American-family-posed-for-portrait-seated-on-lawn-LC-2.jpg Joshua-Houston-1800.jpg North-Brentwood-Family.jpg

OP
OP
BStankman

BStankman

Let’s try avoid turning two separate threads into one discussing chemical properties of addictives.

I still want to hear more about those white brides at Lincoln’s funeral. It was the most intriguing part for me.

View attachment 10191
OK, we dont have much to go on. The plate says these are "young ladies from the high school."
But everyone agrees everything about the photo is very creepy, probably because of the similarity to this.

third reich.jpg

These Lincoln ladies attire remind me of another paramilitary organization.

brownie.jpg

A female paramilitary army is a reminder of the Valkyrie and their association with funerals.
the valkyries bring their chosen to the afterlife hall of the slain, Valhalla, ruled over by the god Odin. Valkyrie - Wikipedia

1024px-Walkyrien_by_Emil_Doepler.jpg 1280px-Heimdallr_and_valkyries_by_Frølich.jpg

It's virtually impossible. The images in the above PDF link with our contemporary commentary could originally mean just about anything. Additionally, images of this kind exist for just about any race out there.

I just find it suspicious, as it is not consistent with the "hugeness" of the slavery issue itself. 19th century definitely poses a few questions.

View attachment 10263 View attachment 10258 View attachment 10255 View attachment 10256 View attachment 10257 View attachment 10260 View attachment 10262
View attachment 10259 View attachment 10261 View attachment 10264 View attachment 10265
Thanks for bringing Zwarte Peit back into the discussion. Here we have clear examples of Black Aristocracy.

The Quran in the U.S is clue to what the Confederate states of America culture was.

jefferson quran.jpg

And who they declared Independence from.

Tripoli.jpg

And who they fought. First Barbary War - Wikipedia

And for a bonus, more white slavers with that odd eagle.

Gefangene_Schriften_gegen_Constantinopel_gebracht_-_Schweigger_Salomon_-_1608.jpg