An orb in the sky

KD: This was posted by @Recognition as a comment. Figured it was interesting enough to be a stand alone piece.

I found this photo somewhere and decided to do some brightness/contrast work, looks like there was some kind of massive orb in the sky, the day they tookthis pic. With images like these popping through every so often, it would be amazing to see the originals that were destroyed or hidden.

4AA7787E-47CC-4E20-B8F7-05D59BE4FEC5.jpg

F576A39D-121D-4FC2-A714-6733E9C8FAA3.jpeg

Last edited:
KD: This was posted by @Recognition as a comment. Figured it was interesting enough to be a stand alone piece.

I found this photo somewhere and decided to do some brightness/contrast work, looks like there was some kind of massive orb in the sky, the day they tookthis pic. With images like these popping through every so often, it would be amazing to see the originals that were destroyed or hidden.

@KorbenDallas thanks for posting! You can find all sorts of interesting things when you play with brightness and contrast! What doyou think it is, KD?

Well, if it was not for the original photograph, I'd think that we are dealing with a processing defect. Meanwhile we do have the original, and it does look like something was affecting clouds in the circular manner.
  • What could affect them like that? I have no clue.

Here is an invert, could it be a lightening strike?

Below are 2 frames from a recent lighting strike I filmed. The initial orb is followed by the line, about a millisecond later...
@Timeshifter yay!!! So happy to see you on here!!! That’s an interesting concept. To me looks like there’s almost an origin point near the top of the antenna. Maybe antennae and “lightning rods” were to attract or generate electricity? The invert is wild. Looks like something you could definitely reach out and touch. What is it though?
A86DE64F-78B1-4C8C-895E-CFABB6350F9D.jpeg
E29B61A3-5DF8-423A-BABC-1B5850075A57.jpeg
EB31908D-ED94-4D93-AE1E-CA1E858F356F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back