Not Mud-flood But Dust Storms

whitewave

There's a good book written during the dustbowl days by an Okie farmer woman in Beaver, Ok. entitled Letters from the Dustbowl. Has pictures like this and first-hand account records/memories of those days. People died from breathing in the dust. People went mad from living with dust inside the house on their plates (even with windows closed). People abandoned their land and moved to California to escape the dust. It wasn't a single disaster; it was an ongoing one that lasted years. Makes me wonder if looking for a single event in history to explain when our history timeline got out of kilter is the answer. May have been an ongoing ecological event that people just got used to.

OP
OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

There's a good book written during the dustbowl days by an Okie farmer woman in Beaver, Ok. entitled Letters from the Dustbowl. Has pictures like this and first-hand account records/memories of those days. People died from breathing in the dust. People went mad from living with dust inside the house on their plates (even with windows closed). People abandoned their land and moved to California to escape the dust. It wasn't a single disaster; it was an ongoing one that lasted years. Makes me wonder if looking for a single event in history to explain when our history timeline got out of kilter is the answer. May have been an ongoing ecological event that people just got used to.
That's similar to my line of thinking. Surely if there was some huge "mudflood" in the mid 1800s or earlier some of our enlightened ancestors would have awoke to the strangeness before us. But nope we are those enlightened few. Which suggests to me more recent events.

I certainly don't discount other cataclysms but I'm most interested in whichever was most recent.

Last edited:

whitewave

May even have been a combination or series of events over say 100 years in different parts of the world, not all happening at once. Like, a few big volcanoes going off in one part of the world causing havoc, plague in another part causing multiple deaths, year without a summer affecting agriculture for years to come in another part, dust bowl/mud floods somewhere else. When you're in the throes of your own catastrophe, you don't pay much attention to other people's disasters halfway across the world; especially if it happened before the advent of global communication.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I am not sure that dust storms can account for everything. I think we will end up with a combination of a little bit of everything.

piranesi_vedute_di_roma.jpg

The main question I would like to get an answer for - what really caused of catastrophe?In other words was it man made, or natural, and how many there were between 1000 and 1900. Or should I say between 0 and 900?

Ice Nine

I think dust storms are a real likely candidate for a lot of the destruction and mud flows. I live on the Osceola Mud flow Osceola Mud Flow

and if we can believe anything "experts" tell us, the mud moves really fast and is extremely destructive. So anyway not just because of that info, I feel it would be the case, massive mud flows would leave much more damage, essentially destroying everything in it's path. Unless by the time some mud made it to cities, it had slowed down enough not to wipe out all buildings.
I think about this alot, what the hell happened in our past, I think we have been wiped out more than a few times. This last time was nothing compared to other cataclysms in the past.

I don't know if we caused things or not, maybe something has been trying to get rid of us. At this point we are just living on an abandoned mining project. Evidence of which is all around us. Ancient quarries and spoil tips galore.
Sorry I'm rambling!

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Mud slides are normally just that, slides. Fast and furious. Then we have flash floods, nice and slow. To many variables in all of this. Not sure if this is the video you were talking about.

Just like I said before, it could have been a combination of dust, and mud and whatever else we do not know about.

sharonr

I think the term mud flood is restricting our ability to see the reality of this hidden, recent cataclysm.

The idea of a mud flood just does not fit with what we actually observe.

Flowing mud of a catastrophic kind would devastate any structure in its path not simply bury them.

What we actually see seems more reminiscent of dust storms followed by torrential rains. So in a major way mud is involved but it is not the catalyst.

So when did we have massive dust storms? The so called dirty thirties. Some-how the intelligencia has spun a story about bad agricultural practices which never made much sense to me. It would seem that these storms were by no means localized in America but were wide spread across the planet and ultimately most devastating in the regions occupied by the Red army. This is weather warfare at its finest.

At last – as if sin had been manifest in land-use practices – came the dry years, the failure of mountain snows, rain vanished from the prairies, and winds that once pollinated the most productive grasslands in the world began to blow steadily across these plowed plains. "The wind, Oh, the wind, the wind." (Lizzie White, p. 179.) Finally in 1933, the harbinger gales descended on these nesters whose "Fields were bare, scraped to hardpan in places, heaving in others. The skies carried soil from state to state." As if nature insulted by human ignorance drew back to lunge at these intruders, "With no appreciable rain for two years, even deep wells were grasping to draw from the underground reservoir. One late winter day in 1933, . . . at mid-day the Sun disappeared." Farmers on the high plains witnessed "clouds" that "dumped layers of dust, one wave after another . . . ." on these unsuspecting settlers who "had to shovel furiously to avoid being swallowed by the enraged prairie." This arid landscape deprived of water did the strangest thing by arising into the heavens and choking the life out of the very lungs of the settlers who had so long feasted, fattened, and fostered farmsteads on these precarious plains.

Egan, p. 136.​
"The eeriest thing was the darkness"
"There'd be days you couldn't see a hand in front a' your face."

So where did the One hundred million acres of fertile top soil disappear?

Here we see railroads in the Siberian region, being unburied post cataclysm. A flowing wall of mud would not have left train tracks intact.

Minsk
Yerevan, Armenia

Irkutsk

View attachment 7465
Volgograd At the beginning of the 20th century

Unburying Moscow supposedly in 1890 ( many Russian alternative history researchers operate under the understanding that the intelligencia sent
Russian history back at least 13 years) and we have already established that the dates ascribed to old photographs are largely arbitrary and even political.

Here we have mussolini's excavation of rome 1938 - 1942... maybe it was buried just around 2 decades earlier?

View attachment 7457
I mean this brick work hardly looks old at all...

I will share below some other images that I have not seen make the rounds

Konigsberg castle

Reichstag

Post war agriculture in Germany, where do we think these piles of fertile soil came from? Mid western America mayhap?
Attachment: The great Dust Fall 1902-03, courtesy of @wizz33
Pretty incredible. I don't necessarily say it's Mud Flood anymore because even where I live it was more like flooding. The opposite happened and land was taken away. I'm not sure, but I think different terrestrial areas were affected differently. That would make sense to me. I'm more coastal so land was removed, a bit mud flooded, but mostly buildingings left a-top land. I know about the great dust bowl, saw whats-his-name pbs documentary on it, and have been in to it for about 20 years......so strange for that to happen like that, and I agree, not a good explanation. Thanks for this :) Honestly, I am over whelmed at this point with so much that has been told to us, but goes against logic and general.....logic.....

These pictures aren't particularly interesting but they are supposed to be pictures where Thomas Jefferson and George Washington met up. (Rising Sun Tavern) in Fredericksburg. It is on high ground, but about 3 blocks from the river. The elevation has changed, and it is higher now.

But look at this place in Fredericksburg: (on the Creepiest places to visit in Fredericksburg) The five creepiest places to visit in the city of Fredericksburg

Last edited:

Magnetic

Definitely not one of the paintings I was talking about. 1893 is probably not the right time as well, but the well known painting is interesting, considering that nobody really knows why we have what we have on the painting.

Edvard Munch

The title of the painting is The Scream of Nature....kind of puts a different flavor to the meaning of the painting.

I have shown that the electrical engineer Steinmetz working for General Electric over 100 years ago unwittingly created an experiment that shows transmutation of the atmospheric gases Nitrogen and Oxygen to form Silica and Sulfur respectively.
A problem back then for the electrical companies was how to save their transformers from being blown up when lightning struck the wires or the transformer itself. Steinmetz made a tower to attract lightning on a nearby hill but had no luck. His cabin in the woods was hit and he recreated the paths of the current of lightning and calculated the power of it. He then proceeded to built the largest capacitor ever that was 2 stories high inside his lab and assembled GE scientists and reporters to witness the bolt. All of the people there smelled after the bolt of lightning happened sulfurous compounds and noticed a fine dust in the air but they didn't realize what this implied. Steinmetz had transmuted 2 molecularly bonded Nitrogen atoms to one silica atom which was immediately oxidized to form silica dioxide-sand and 2 molecularly bonded Oxygen atoms were transmuted to one atom of Sulfur which was oxidized to form Sulfur dioxide. This has never been perceived because lightning is not isolated in a lab where all conditions are monitored. Comets and their energetic strikes as in the New Madrid EQ produce copious amount of sand and sulfurous oxides. Also gravel was produced by comets "fire and hailstones" which would be bonded sand and sulfurous compounds together. These materials are produced directly out of the atmosphere with the prodding of high amounts of current, pressure and temperature. The mud flood however has been primarily mud from clay although layers of sand is found interlaced. Could mud be manufactured in the same way in the sky? I haven't found a simple transmutation pathway to produce mud yet and from Russian researchers we see clay layers are of different colors, and thickness's of clay, however, it seems likely that this atmospheric transmutation can supply an explanation for the "flood of mud" seen round the world. Could the breakdown or some anomaly in the magnetic field or in proximity of comets magnetic field trigger the production of atmospheric mud? Note the production of fine particles in the air would induce an electrostatic charge and create rain.

Last edited:
Does it have to be one or the other? Why not both, happening concurrently or at different times? That one painting depicts what seems to be muddy water falling from the sky. Enough of that stuff, and you have a whole lot of mud flowing down from the hills past your front porch, and maybe right over it. Whatever it was, there was a lot of it, and WHERE did it come from?? I am reminded of the great swaths of sand in parts of Russia, located in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by thick greenery, that we are assured are simply dried-up lakes. Here are a few of them: Google Maps (If the link doesn't work, I'll try and get a screen shot.) Was the sand dumped there from some kind of machine, or maybe created by a massive electrical bolt? How about the deserts of the world, which we are learning are NOT millions of years old but were green and fertile only a few thousand years ago (or perhaps a few hundred, who knows)?

Moriarty

Here's my theory: giant hail rained down from the sky and unearthed colossal chunks of mud and debris from the impacts: as the ice melted the water levels around the world rose substantially- carrying the loosened dirt in a muddy water suspension, with the thicker setiment accumulating on the bottom and burying cities.

The question then becomes- where does the ice come from? Many aren't aware of it but there have been reports since ancient times of large chunks of ice falling from the sky, some as big as an elephant. There are even recent reports of smaller chunks- they are called "megacryometeors".

A piece as big as a basketball would carry the force of a cruise missile- now imagine chunks the size of a football field. We are talking Tunguska. A chunk the size of a continent??!? That's enough force to disintegrate Atlantis and sink it into the ocean. And what do we see at the North Pole where hyperborea once was? Ice.

There very well may be large pieces of ice growing on the firmament/glass sky, that will dislodge themselves when the sun gets hot enough to start melting them.
Ice from the sky? Frozen water from the firmament?

Magnetic

Does it have to be one or the other? Why not both, happening concurrently or at different times? That one painting depicts what seems to be muddy water falling from the sky. Enough of that stuff, and you have a whole lot of mud flowing down from the hills past your front porch, and maybe right over it. Whatever it was, there was a lot of it, and WHERE did it come from?? I am reminded of the great swaths of sand in parts of Russia, located in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by thick greenery, that we are assured are simply dried-up lakes. Here are a few of them: Google Maps (If the link doesn't work, I'll try and get a screen shot.) Was the sand dumped there from some kind of machine, or maybe created by a massive electrical bolt? How about the deserts of the world, which we are learning are NOT millions of years old but were green and fertile only a few thousand years ago (or perhaps a few hundred, who knows)?
My theory is that electric bolts of stupendous size and number transmuted Nitrogen(N2) to one atom of Silicon which weighs two molecules of Nitrogen. Nitrogen is molecularly bonded together as a molecule of 2 Nitrogen atoms. The silicon produced is immediately oxidized with oxygen to form silica(sand). That is why you can find it in the most unusual places around the globe.

My theory is that electric bolts of stupendous size and number transmuted Nitrogen(N2) to one atom of Silicon which weighs two molecules of Nitrogen. Nitrogen is molecularly bonded together as a molecule of 2 Nitrogen atoms. The silicon produced is immediately oxidized with oxygen to form silica(sand). That is why you can find it in the most unusual places around the globe.
Would this account for why the sand seems so uniform in certain areas? Surely, if it were from a lake drying up, we'd find layers of different types of sand? And erosion would produce less uniformity in the grains (although I could be wrong about that). But if a ginormous bolt of lightning formed the sand, it would form regular grains of a uniform color and size....I think?

Magnetic

Would this account for why the sand seems so uniform in certain areas? Surely, if it were from a lake drying up, we'd find layers of different types of sand? And erosion would produce less uniformity in the grains (although I could be wrong about that). But if a ginormous bolt of lightning formed the sand, it would form regular grains of a uniform color and size....I think?
Good points about how we should find layers as a lake dried out and about the uniformity of sand in certain areas. i am still working out the details of my discovery but I have more posts in Stolen History in dust storms and Sahara for more information. Peace.