Outer Space - what is it?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Space, also known as outer space, is the near-vacuum between celestial bodies. It is where everything (all of the planets, stars, galaxies and other objects) is found. On Earth, space begins at the Kármán line (100 km above sea level). This is where Earth's atmosphere is said to stop and outer space begins. This is not a natural boundary but is a convention used by scientists and diplomats.

outer_space_2.jpg

However, the space near Earth is quite crowded by astronomical standards. A list of spaces goes like this:
  • Geospace is the region of outer space near Earth. Geospace includes the upper region of the atmosphere and the magnetosphere. The Van Allen radiation belt lies within the geospace. The space inside the magnetosphere is protected from radiation from the Sun. It has a low level of electrically charged particles.
  • Interplanetary space is the space around the Sun and planets of the Solar System. It has the solar wind, a continuous stream of charged particles from the Sun. This stream creates a very thin atmosphere (the heliosphere) for billions of miles or kilometers into space.
    Interplanetary space has the magnetic field generated by the Sun. Planets such as Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury and the Earth also have magnetospheres. These magnetic fields can trap particles from the solar wind and other sources, creating belts of magnetic particles such as the Van Allen radiation belt. Planets without magnetic fields, such as Mars, have their atmospheres gradually stripped off by the solar wind.
  • Interstellar space is the physical space within a galaxy not occupied by stars or their planetary systems. It continues to the edges of the galaxy, where it fades into the intergalactic void. Most of the mass in this space is made up of single hydrogen atoms, fewer helium atoms and a few heavier atoms formed in stars. Supernovae blow some of their atoms huge distances.
  • Intergalactic space does have 'cosmic voids' between the large-scale structures of the universe.
KD: above is what the official version of "space" is. Basically, we are being told that there are some celestial objects hanging out in various places within near-vacuum conditions.

space_1.jpg

I have my doubts that this "space" exists in its conventional form. From day one we are being fed the traditional narrative filled with planets, orbits, stars, galaxies, etc. What's there to doubt? Just look up. But... how do we know what those objects above us really are? For example, how do we know that planets are physical objects and not some bright lights presented to us as physical objects.
It's just my small opinion, but I think other worlds do exist but they have nothing to do with space and planets. Not sure what the set up would be. May be something similar to the image below.

other_worlds_1.jpg

Questions:
  • if you think that "space" in its traditional form does exist, than what makes you think so?
  • if your opinion of "space" is different from the traditional narrative, than what do you think is being hidden behind the "space" narrative?

Paracelsus

I can humbly admit that I neither know what "space" is or isn't. Speculatively, ancient mystery religions refer to "the waters above" quite frequently. Throw in some fairly strong evidence of recent cataclysmic flooding and sediment buildup, and I believe you have a decent case for space water.

Until I can verify what is there versus what I think is out there I remain subject to educated guessing.

Could be that everything outside our solar system is a computer simulation. This would be a hybrid setup. Most universe as simulation theory talks about 100% simulation. No reason why hyper advanced beings would not be skilled at making the real thing and computer simulations. That's exactly the feeling you probably will get in a few years when putting on VR googles where the VR is so good there are no cues beyond your forehead that its just a simulation.

As in Dark City.

I think it was Through the Wormhole where an episode around 4 years ago talked about the newly discovered solar systems. On a "virtual" giant screen behind the astrophysicist was displayed an array of different solar systems including ours. It was shocking how completely different ours was from all the rest - around 30 or so. Ours seemed to be obeying a different rule set than all the rest. The astrophysicist seemed to also be a little chagrined at the difference but did not say anything about it.

Glumlit

I recently read an article from 1871 about the history of watchmaking. In it the author assumed the perfect watch of the future will be the entire solar system that could be worn on the wrist.

The same magazine talked of comets eventually easing their orbits into where they then becomes planets.

Here in the future, I could go get a shitty digital watch from the dollar store. Because that's all I'm told I need.

That makes me wonder why we've abandoned the entire solar system in our precision timekeeping. And what exactly their definition of or solar system was.

But from what I can and have seen, the best guess I can muster is that all the lights we see up there at night may be nothing more than illuminated clock parts. Some move, some don't.

I think it was Tesla that said the stars were affixed into the firmament. Maybe they're all on the relatively same plane

How could everything in "outer space" be so allegedly random, yet everything we can see from here has been so consistently constant, almost like clockwork... as far as recorded history goes back?

And if outer space as we're supposed to know it doesn't exist, that begs the question 'why outer space then?'

Seems to me, the next big whollop this Earth receives will come from this "outer space". First, you just gotta familiarize the public with what something like that might look like.

Imagine movies about creatures coming down from beyond the firmament. Aquatic creatures? Haven't seen any of those movies. All the movies I see assume outer space is true.

Outer space is so specific. And so specifically NOT water.

We, here on Earth, have the immediate ability to familiarize ourselves with water. We could build crafts and dwellings and test them in the oceans, then send them up.

Instead, conveniently, outer space is impossible for us idiots of the public to replicate down here. So we have to just hope they show us more and more of this outer space that only they can see.

So we drink up their movies and TV shows and books and postage stamps and t-shirts, and then because we believe it, outer space exists.

So soon when a fleet of "alien spacecraft" surround us, we'll assume everyone on Earth is on the same team. Then all us scum get double crossed while the elite whipe the slate clean to start a new.

All the while, the clock up there keeps ticking...

Last edited:

Moriarty

Space, also known as outer space, is the near-vacuum between celestial bodies. It is where everything (all of the planets, stars, galaxies and other objects) is found. On Earth, space begins at the Kármán line (100 km above sea level). This is where Earth's atmosphere is said to stop and outer space begins. This is not a natural boundary but is a convention used by scientists and diplomats.

However, the space near Earth is quite crowded by astronomical standards. A list of spaces goes like this:
  • Geospace is the region of outer space near Earth. Geospace includes the upper region of the atmosphere and the magnetosphere. The Van Allen radiation belt lies within the geospace. The space inside the magnetosphere is protected from radiation from the Sun. It has a low level of electrically charged particles.
  • Interplanetary space is the space around the Sun and planets of the Solar System. It has the solar wind, a continuous stream of charged particles from the Sun. This stream creates a very thin atmosphere (the heliosphere) for billions of miles or kilometers into space.
    Interplanetary space has the magnetic field generated by the Sun. Planets such as Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury and the Earth also have magnetospheres. These magnetic fields can trap particles from the solar wind and other sources, creating belts of magnetic particles such as the Van Allen radiation belt. Planets without magnetic fields, such as Mars, have their atmospheres gradually stripped off by the solar wind.
  • Interstellar space is the physical space within a galaxy not occupied by stars or their planetary systems. It continues to the edges of the galaxy, where it fades into the intergalactic void. Most of the mass in this space is made up of single hydrogen atoms, fewer helium atoms and a few heavier atoms formed in stars. Supernovae blow some of their atoms huge distances.
  • Intergalactic space does have 'cosmic voids' between the large-scale structures of the universe.
KD: above is what the official version of "space" is. Basically, we are being told that there are some celestial objects hanging out in various places within near-vacuum conditions.

I have my doubts that this "space" exists in its conventional form. From day one we are being fed the traditional narrative filled with planets, orbits, stars, galaxies, etc. What's there to doubt? Just look up. But... how do we know what those objects above us really are? For example, how do we know that planets are physical objects and not some bright lights presented to us as physical objects.
It's just my small opinion, but I think other worlds do exist but they have nothing to do with space and planets. Not sure what the set up would be. May be something similar to the image below.

Questions:
  • if you think that "space" in its traditional form does exist, than what makes you think so?
  • if your opinion of "space" is different from the traditional narrative, than what do you think is being hidden behind the "space" narrative?
I have long been a believer in inter dimensional beings and worlds and have never really subscribed to the theory of space and an ever expanding universe. It simply doesn't make sense to me.

I like the image above representing our world, and I won't say planet, that shows lots of other worlds side by side. This reasonates with me. Plus, within our world, there are worlds stacked up in different dimensions. Kind of like 4D chess if you like.

I don't know about a firmament, but there are plenty of texts to support this. And yes, Tesla seemed to be on board with it too, and I tend to lean more towards Tesla than Copernicus

Let us not forget the inherent problems with the Van Allen belt as mentioned above, plus the way that 'planets' look through a telescope. To me they are pulsing lights until NASA drops some CGI pics that they took of a planet having got their craft through the Van Allen belt in one piece.

I think we need to be looking at Antarctica and what may lie beyond it. If you believe in a globe earth and solar system then nothing does except a return to your starting point. But if you don't, well, that could answer a lot of questions

Paracelsus

Could be that everything outside our solar system is a computer simulation. This would be a hybrid setup. Most universe as simulation theory talks about 100% simulation. No reason why hyper advanced beings would not be skilled at making the real thing and computer simulations. That's exactly the feeling you probably will get in a few years when putting on VR googles where the VR is so good there are no cues beyond your forehead that its just a simulation.

As in Dark City.

I think it was Through the Wormhole where an episode around 4 years ago talked about the newly discovered solar systems. On a "virtual" giant screen behind the astrophysicist was displayed an array of different solar systems including ours. It was shocking how completely different ours was from all the rest - around 30 or so. Ours seemed to be obeying a different rule set than all the rest. The astrophysicist seemed to also be a little chagrined at the difference but did not say anything about it.
So this kind of deal, or what?

I blame that nerd Charles Babbage for creating computers, now everyone is thinking everything is either a hologram or a computer simulation. In some reality I'm going to find him and give him a swirly with an antique pull chain toilet.

kentucky

I have long been a believer in inter dimensional beings and worlds and have never really subscribed to the theory of space and an ever expanding universe. It simply doesn't make sense to me.

I like the image above representing our world, and I won't say planet, that shows lots of other worlds side by side. This reasonates with me. Plus, within our world, there are worlds stacked up in different dimensions. Kind of like 4D chess if you like.
I wanted to wait for someone else to post something that resonated before I offered my thoughts, mostly because I didn't want to be too scattered in my perspective. Thank you for leading the way. The next few paragraphs I will use to set up my thoughts and will TLDR it afterward.

For me, I am not concerned with what is actually up there, as I can not know, nor do I subscribe to the notion that the machines we have allegedly sent up there had brought back true observations of what is there to be seen or measured.

What I do find interesting is that "space" is and always have been, functionally, an object (in this case, lights in the night sky) by which a narrative has been superimposed upon. The narrative in the past had been the story of the zodiac and of the gods. It was the narrative of a cult who had encoded their specialized and esoteric knowledge into it and had encoded it into the stars, themselves. But, I speculate that it goes deeper.

So the question that I focus on is not "What is space" but rather, "What is that knowledge referring to?". The planets happen to take on esoteric attributes of the gods they represent, for one. Coincidence much? NASA was the latest inheritor of the story (Jack Parsons, anyone?) and has been using its craftiness to continue narrating the story, but instead of speaking of the gods, they speak of the "planets". Mars is no longer a god of war, but rather, red and turbulent and our next destination.

So, if Mars is being offered to us as our next destination, and it's not "out there" then what's all this talk about traveling to Mars about? This is where I have gone deeper.

TLDR

Could the classical seven planets in "ancient" times be an earlier attempt to encode communication about other worlds that modern "science" (especially via NASA) has since carried the torch forward for? If so, what are these other worlds, if not planets?

In Theosophy, they speak of the seven-fold nature of the universe through the acceptance of the existence of seven planes - seven dimensions of consciousness by which we can navigate. Restated - interdimensional travel.

Could all of these Sci-fi narratives that promote the wonder of interdimensional travel really be priming us for inner-dimensional travel? Are the gods and aliens of outer space indeed the angels and demons of inner-space, and is NASA just the modern storyteller that offers us the vehicle by which to communicate such subtextual information? From planes to planets?

I have another slant to all of this but will present it as I see other comments that may resonate with it.
I think we need to be looking at Antarctica and what may lie beyond it. If you believe in a globe earth and solar system then nothing does except a return to your starting point. But if you don't, well, that could answer a lot of questions
I had mentioned in my last that I was going to wait to find a comment that resonated with another slant that I was ruminating on. I just realized that all I had to do was view the last line of the comment from Moriarty whose words also inspired my previous comment.

Going off of my previous speculation that NASA has been weaving a narrative about planets which has propped up a multi-billion dollar industry of science and engineering, with the guise of furthering man's technological ability to travel to such distant realms, could it be that we have been given knowledge by the ancients of other realms "beyond the ice"? And, could it be that those outer antarctic realms are the ones the narratives of outer space were designed to encode?

Specifically, could we indeed be prepping for travel to a place we call Mars, but in this case, Mars is code for a civilization that exists past Antartica? Could Space science be a cover to create vehicles to travel those vast distances, while ensuring the survival of crew in such a hostile sub-zero environment? Rockets do seem to be designed to level off and travel at great speeds across this plane, rather than continue a trajectory "up", as it were.

Last edited:

Moriarty

I wanted to wait for someone else to post something that resonated before I offered my thoughts, mostly because I didn't want to be too scattered in my perspective. Thank you for leading the way. The next few paragraphs I will use to set up my thoughts and will TLDR it afterward.

For me, I am not concerned with what is actually up there, as I can not know, nor do I subscribe to the notion that the machines we have allegedly sent up there had brought back true observations of what is there to be seen or measured.

What I do find interesting is that "space" is and always have been, functionally, an object (in this case, lights in the night sky) by which a narrative has been superimposed upon. The narrative in the past had been the story of the zodiac and of the gods. It was the narrative of a cult who had encoded their specialized and esoteric knowledge into it and had encoded it into the stars, themselves. But, I speculate that it goes deeper.

So the question that I focus on is not "What is space" but rather, "What is that knowledge referring to?". The planets happen to take on esoteric attributes of the gods they represent, for one. Coincidence much? NASA was the latest inheritor of the story (Jack Parsons, anyone?) and has been using its craftiness to continue narrating the story, but instead of speaking of the gods, they speak of the "planets". Mars is no longer a god of war, but rather, red and turbulent and our next destination.

So, if Mars is being offered to us as our next destination, and it's not "out there" then what's all this talk about traveling to Mars about? This is where I have gone deeper.

TLDR

Could the classical seven planets in "ancient" times be an earlier attempt to encode communication about other worlds that modern "science" (especially via NASA) has since carried the torch forward for? If so, what are these other worlds, if not planets?

In Theosophy, they speak of the seven-fold nature of the universe through the acceptance of the existence of seven planes - seven dimensions of consciousness by which we can navigate. Restated - interdimensional travel.

Could all of these Sci-fi narratives that promote the wonder of interdimensional travel really be priming us for inner-dimensional travel? Are the gods and aliens of outer space indeed the angels and demons of inner-space, and is NASA just the modern storyteller that offers us the vehicle by which to communicate such subtextual information? From planes to planets?

I have another slant to all of this but will present it as I see other comments that may resonate with it.
Post automatically merged:

I had mentioned in my last that I was going to wait to find a comment that resonated with another slant that I was ruminating on. I just realized that all I had to do was view the last line of the comment from Moriarty whose words also inspired my previous comment.

Going off of my previous speculation that NASA has been weaving a narrative about planets which has propped up a multi-billion dollar industry of science and engineering, with the guise of furthering man's technological ability to travel to such distant realms, could it be that we have been given knowledge by the ancients of other realms "beyond the ice"? And, could it be that those outer antarctic realms are the ones the narratives of outer space were designed to encode?

Specifically, could we indeed be prepping for travel to a place we call Mars, but in this case, Mars is code for a civilization that exists past Antartica? Could Space science be a cover to create vehicles to travel those vast distances, while ensuring the survival of crew in such a hostile sub-zero environment? Rockets do seem to be designed to level off and travel at great speeds across this plane, rather than continue a trajectory "up", as it were.
Some solid points and thoughts there Kentucky. That has expanded on mine quite a bit and I shall look into this with interest. And yes, you are quite correct with rocket trajectories. Another example of misinformation from NASA. And most of us know Psalms 19.1 on Wernher Von Brauns grave

Monkwee

I have come to view things in a similar manner as what you have expressed here, and have found some pretty interesting sources to support ideas like these. Here are a few relevant selections from Macrobius, who lived (allegedly) in the 5th century CE, which was already (allegedly) nearly 1000 years after Pythagoras and Plato's time, which is insane to think about:
“[According to Pythagoras] when the Soul descends from the Boundary where the Zodiac and Galaxy [or Milky Way] meet, from a spherical form, which is the only divine one, it is elongated into a conical one by its downward tendency.
“When then the soul is drawn towards body—in this first production of it—it begins to experience a material agitation, matter flowing into it.
“And this is remarked by Plato in the Phædo [when he says] that the soul is drawn to body staggering with recent intoxication,—meaning us to understand by this a new draught of matter’s superfluity, by which it becomes defiled and gravid and so is brought down.
“A symbol of this mystic secret is that Starry Cup (Cratēr) of Father Bacchus placed in the space between Cancer and Leo - meaning that intoxication is there first experienced by souls in their descent by the influx of matter into them. From which cause also forgetfulness, the companion of intoxication, then begins secretly to creep into souls.
“Now it is this Matter (Hylē) which, after being impressed by the [divine] ideas, fashioned every body in the cosmos which we see. Its highest and purest nature, by means of which the divinities are either sustained or consist, is called Nectar, and is believed to be the drink of the gods; while its lower and more turbid nature is the drink of souls. The latter is what the Ancients called the River of Lethe [or Forgetfulness].
“The Orphic [initiates], however, suppose that Dionysus himself is to be understood as ‘Hylic Nous’ [that Mind] which after its birth from the Indivisible [Mind] is itself divided into individual [minds].
“And it is for this reason that in their Mystery-tradition Dionysus is represented as being torn limb from limb by the fury of the Titans, and, after the pieces have been buried, as coming together again whole and one; for Nous—which, as we have said, is their term for Mind—by offering itself for division from its undivided state, and by returning to the undivided from the divided, both fulfils the duties of the cosmos and also performs the mysteries of its own nature.
“The soul, therefore, having by means of this first weight [of matter] fallen down from the Zodiac and Galaxy into the series of spheres that lie below them, in continuing its descent through them, is not only enwrapped in the envelope of a luminous body, but also develops the separate motions which it is to exercise.
“In the sphere of Saturn [it develops] the powers of reasoning and theorizing—which [the Greeks] call τὸ λογιστικὸν and τὸ θεωρητικόν; in that of Jupiter, the power of putting into practice—which they call τὸ πρακτικόν; in that of Mars, the power of ardent vehemence—which they call τὸ θυμικόν; in that of the Sun, the nature of sensing and imagining—which they call τὸ αἰσθητικὸν and τὸ φανταστικόν; in that of Venus, the motion of desire—which they call τὸ ἐπιθυμητικόν, in the sphere of Mercury, the power of giving expression to and interpretation of feelings—which they call τὸ ἑρμη νευτικόν; on its entrance into the sphere of the Moon it brings into activity τὸ φυτικόν—that is, the nature of making bodies grow and of moving them.
“And this [soul], though the last thing in the divine series, is nevertheless the first thing in us and in all terrestrial beings; just as this body [of ours], though the dregs of things divine, is still the first substance of the animal world.
“And this is the difference between terrene bodies and supernal—I mean those of the heaven and stars and of the other elements—that the latter are summoned upwards to the abode of the soul, and are worthy of immunity from death from the very nature of the space in which they are and their imitation of sublimity."

The explanations given here are supported by other ancient accounts, as to whether they are authentic or have been manipulated into bullshit by the owner of all ties to the ancient world over in the vatican is another question, entirely.:unsure:

This is an awesome thread! I will add more once I finish my homework:geek:(y)

Vikking__

For me common sense alarm is ringing when I hear the word infinite space, infinite vacuum or all those concept.

Those luminous Orbs flying in a really precise clock pattern we call planets…how can we really think it just a random effect of a invisible force merging matters in one blob and we lucky as we are where place at the exact spot near the hottest one where life was able to develop and grow for millions of years but nowhere else that we can witness. no this can’t be.

If we really think how everything we know was turn upside down by this invisible prankster power force we can just speculate about, we know all of this construct is BS.

The more and more I’m pondering about this, the more I think when we are looking up we look at the projector source of this reality. We are not on a ball but inside of it looking at the center of this sphere, the boundary are big yes but still are boundary, those so call orb are emitting frequency, wave of some sort and giving us our emotions, thought, energy, Everything is here with us for us.

I really think this is really a simulation of some kind and in the end we are all experiencing creation together and we all come from the same source code that those ancient call God.

Ok sorry for the formating of this, it’s like I have so many thing to say but can’t put everything in a clear stream of thought and
I’m a French speaker trying to explain deep concept and it’s not always easy even in my language.

This is only speculation And will never say this is what really happening but in the end for me thinking about the nature of this realm is what keep me sane in this weird ‘’ civilization ‘’

David Deutsch, David Deutsch - Wikipedia the quantum computation famous physicist in his latest book, "The Beginning of Infinity" made a small reference to correlated particles (any subatomic particle) having a built in memory for the typically near infinite correlations they have with other particles. Correlation just means knock on a particle and all the particles it has ever run into so to speak will likewise be knocked up. The point is the correlations have to be "stored" somewhere otherwise how is a particle to recall all the fellow particles it has made connections with? I never heard about that small necessity until reading this book. So fundamental with huge implications yet it seems swept under the rug.

Its not too much of a stretch to move from subatomic particles having huge information storage to being "sentient". A bit on that here - Do particles have free will? | Interesting Theories

Next time you run into a physicist, ask where all the particle correlation information is stored...

Silvanus777

If we really think how everything we know was turn upside down by this invisible prankster power force we can just speculate about, we know all of this construct is BS.
The whole business of outer space and outer space supposedly being our (humanity's) final destination, where everyone should want to go to eventually have a fantastic, happy Star Trek life has been striking me for a while as a supreme case of kaabalistic/satanic inversion. Turning things upside down is what these jokers (whoever they are) love doing to us.

The Bible describes hell in many instances as a place of "outer darkness", where sinners and evildoers are cast out into, bound hand and feet, and are imprisoned in abandonment and total isolation (see Matthew 22:13 for example). This passage in Jude 1:13 gets me the most, as it even talks about planets (previously known as "wandering stars") in the below passage dealing with the place where the wicked will end up:
"Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."
- Jude 1:13
Anyone who looked at the book of Enoch has seen how the places of outer darkness are terrible hellscapes of despair and isolation where the planets, being fallen angels, are being held until judgment day.

Think about it. "Space" or "Outer Space" is presented to us as some amazing wonderland of adventure and joy in movies, video games etc. and in the science (so-called) realm it is presented to us as the place where we as a species should strive to go, our final destination and where the human race will live and live on once the world (Earth) ends, when the Sun burns out in a few billion years at the latest.

This basically, in a supreme stunt of kaabalistic inversion, puts outer darkness ("Outer Space") in the place of heaven, both physically, as in being located above our heads, and idealistically as in the place where us humans should strive to go to, and leads the collective minds of mankind to wish and ask for everyone to end up in outer darkness upon the scientism version of the end times, at the point when the sun turns into a red giant.
"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
- Isaiah 5:20
Also: I fully agree with @kentucky. Just think about all the hullabaloo about "going to Mars", "we have to go to Mars for humanity to survive", "Mars is humanity's destination". Mars being the god of war, just replace "Mars" with "war" and see what these statements really tell to the subconscious. And while the Mars talk intensifies, tensions between the nations of the world are rising also. War games of unprecedented scale, rumors of war, etc.

We are looking at INVOCATIONS here, in my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Silvanus777

Looking backwards, what then about "going to the Moon"? Considering "lunacy" = insanity, was this an invocation about the US going insane? And by force of media?
Fascinating. Thanks for expanding on my original hypothesis @LetsHak. Seems to confirm a pattern here. Really: Just think about late 1960s America and beyond. Unprecedented, media induced mass lunacy, just as you pointed out, my friend... "Let's go to the moon and beyond" = "Let's all go crazy and even beyond crazy."

Moriarty

Fascinating. Thanks for expanding on my original hypothesis @LetsHak. Seems to confirm a pattern here. Really: Just think about late 1960s America and beyond. Unprecedented, media induced mass lunacy, just as you pointed out, my friend... "Let's go to the moon and beyond" = "Let's all go crazy and even beyond crazy."
Does that make JFK part of the plot? After all he really started the push for it. May be another reason to silence him if he later found out the truth. But will stop there as dont wish to derail

kentucky

The earliest reference I can find to "outer space" is from 1947. By the UN. Roswell?

How is "outer space" different from "celestial space"?
Another piece of basic “space” history that I had just learned for the first time today: until 1924, when Edward Hubble had decided otherwise, the “Milky Way” was apparently well-accepted to be the whole of the entire universe.

edit:
Last night, I had been staring at the latest snapshot of "deep space" and the visible universe. I was trying to wrap my head around the question, "What if it's all wrong an there's no "out there" with distant galaxies spread to and fro.

What if those distant objects are actually relatively tiny "things" that are much closer and more or less sharing a more local space with each other - no more galaxies, but rather, a clearer example of all of the objects that we call "stars", with what we think of as "stars" being brighter/further/less-pronounced versions of these things, resolving as mere bright and fuzzy lights?

Last edited:

LetsHak

Does that make JFK part of the plot? After all he really started the push for it. May be another reason to silence him if he later found out the truth. But will stop there as dont wish to derail
Maybe this goes without saying, but of course it's possible JFK's assassination was all part of the show. Slim chance, IMO, but possible.

Last edited: