• 3. Expanding earth Theory.

• 4. Flat Earth.

• 5. Yggdrasil the world tree.

• 6. Electric Universe (EU)

• 7. Holographic Universe.

• 8. Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.

flameto

I've only dipped my toe into ideas of different earth shape, but iirc one of the views of the flat earth people is that the earth feels stable, i. e., it doesn't seem like we're on a rapidly spinning ball. But what if we are? Maybe what's happening is that there's a combination of gravity holding the earth together and centrifugal force trying to tear it apart, and this is not as stable a system as we'd like to believe. Maybe giant chunks of this massive spinning collection of matter just get dislodged and move around far more frequently than we think. This could explain a lot.

I'm not committed to any shape though.

whitewave

What if we're all just thoughts in the mind of god and the planets are just brain cells? Living earth, expanding universe-maybe the earth is pregnant and about to give birth to some new dominant species.
I don't really believe that-just thought I'd throw it out there.

BStankman

My current world view is the earth is a flat terrarium, inside of a simulation, which by definition is electric.
And there has been a deception to make us think it is round.

The deception is just another part of the enlightenment, with a true goal of making humans forget their spiritual side and turn them into materialistic worshipers of the light bringer.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I have to update my view:
  • a pretty flat surface
  • definitely flat bodies of water
  • unknown shape
  • no space as we know it
  • unknown size dome (could be aka Van Allens belts)
  • other lands beyond the known ones
  • no stars as we know them
  • similar size, much closer, and much smaller lighting devices - Moon and Sun

Username

I'm inclined to believe a spherical earth that is "hollow" or at least has an inner earth. I don't have the image of the German directions for u boats accessing it on my phone. I'll update my post if I find it. I believe there are also some documents describing the land found therein - it may be the same document. It sort of jibes with the reasoning for Admiral Byrd's trip to Antarctica, as well as the recently discovered warm (over 70°f!) caves there.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I don't have the image of the German directions for u boats accessing it on my phone. I'll update my post if I find it. I believe there are also some documents describing the land found therein - it may be the same document. It sort of jibes with the reasoning for Admiral Byrd's trip to Antarctica, as well as the recently discovered warm (over 70°f!) caves there.
Are the below part of the documents you are talking about?

GE_original_2.jpg GE_original.jpg GE_original_1.jpg

Anonymous

I've done huge amount of original research into this, dumping what I have.

Reports tend to disagree on whether the horizon is flat or curved. It could be both on the cone model of the earth. There are other factors that make this an intriguing theory. I've made the following graphics communicating this idea.

conic-north-pole-circled.jpg CONE infograph.jpg

Here is a recently published old map showing temperate continents all around our "world" - I have a 21mb version too if anyone wants it. There may be no ice wall. I call this the "temperate antarctica" theory.

m.jpg

There are many old maps showing land just south of Africa. I've attached dates to all the filenames.

1708 countrie of parrots.jpg 1745 straussburg.jpg 1748 augsburg.jpg 1853 post cook - land below africa.jpg

The land south of Africa is at a temperate latitude, NOT an arctic one. All of these "lands" dissapeared off maps at the same time during Capt Cook's voyage with """"disproved"""" them. (exception being the last map shown above from 1853 which is well past Cook)

There are many other "phantom lands" that dissapeared. Another large one was "New South Greenland." In the north there is "crocker land. There are many others. The islands that tend to "dissapear" are those that are either too far south or too far north.

new south greenland.jpg crocker land.jpg

Look into the history of the very far south island "Tristan de Cunha" - many times authorities tried to completely evacuate the island of its population. A tourist that tried to hike on the south side of the island was quickly arrested by an official - this on an island with only 300 inhabitants.

7f8296de0838f48da9953b4b14bb2c97.jpg 1280px-Tristan_da_Cunha,_British_overseas_territory-20March2012.jpg difficult winter.jpg

Here is an interesting myth from the town of Ushuaia, which is the closest settlement to antarctica. Apparently blonde people would periodically come for supplies. This ties into the antarctic nazis theory. I place the "antarctica" we know in the shown location on the following map, but I think it is more likely that "antarctica" is a composite continent of what really lies down there. That's why it is so conveniently round and so conveniently centered on the "south pole" (which I believe does not exist)

usyaya.png multiple antarcticas.gif

I have a lot of material on "New Swabia" which has already been mentioned in the thread. Here are some of the better images I have.

Screenshot_1.jpg New_swabia_resettlement.jpg 1471990483331.jpg c842cddb9877ad0acdce8834d83021a4c8102e6abcb51d62219f10e7a73aa2ca.jpg cd42dfe2215760ae9bc7601058e7dd602c2a811e678131a91dd1a2a8c9b076a5.png

Last edited:

Anonymous

@Anonymous lol, and that’s when I thought I’d heard them all. The cone theory. Very interesting, need to educate myself.

By the way we have that map thread here
The impossible 1587 Urbano Monte's World Map
I came to the cone theory independently, but I saw five other instances of people coming to the theory independently from me. I'm the only one that made memes though so it's my stuff that has spread the furthest.

CONE EARTH bffs w flat earth.jpg cone-australia.jpg cone-hollow.jpg expanding-brain-cone.jpg

I actually think it is probably a "double infinite cone" - and I have seen one other person online hint at this possibility without my prompting. It's also in the "wikileaks" logo. But you have get people to accept new cosmology in baby steps. Globe -> Flat -> Cone -> Double cone -> Double infinite cone.

Wikileaks_-logo.jpg

Hyperbola - Hyperborea

hyperbola.jpg

I think there are people know all this stuff, but communicate it in coded messages and symbols.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Well, if you would create a new separate thread dedicated to this hypothesis alone where everything kept in one place and people do not discuss 20 different cosmologies, that would be great I think,

Would be nice to publish something like that to the front page. This is completely new to me, so I’m interested from that perspective as well.

Adirdagal

I would consider conventional cosmology with celestial bodies as solid ellipsoids all the way, considering as well an eternally occurring cosmogony as a personal idiosyncrasy.
Historically there's obvious manipulation, but to disregard physics and mathematics is just not sensible.

LetsHak

Growing Earth sorta falls into Expanding Earth with the key distinction that it's adding mass (and gravity!), not just volume. Huge implications for flood myth, giants, "free" energy and aether, volcanoes/earthquakes/geoactivity, polygonal construction, cyclical time, human consciousness, good vs evil...

Did a podcast on it a while back; I'll make a post at some point.

tldw: We are living on the crusty surface of a very young star.

The Chinese word Dì-píng-xiàn(地平线) is there phrase for Horizon. The English translation literally means ground-flat-line. It's obvious to the average person that the earth we live on is flat not a curve or at least our immediate personal experience of the earth is that it's flat. The Chinese don't say ground-curved-line now do they?

The currently accepted narrative states Greek Philosophers Plato and Aristotle developed the Geocentric Theory with Earth as a Sphere in 300BC. Before that it was widely understood that we lived on a flat earth. Is our plane of existence truly a globe? Why should we just accept this as a given? The questions just keep mounting, Fomenko claims that Plato, Plotinus and Pletho are one and the same person. Three philosophers each roughly 150 years apart who all worked on the same subjects, each one picking up where the last left off at the time of is death. Weird.

The Jesuit Order was created in 1540, at the time the most common school of thought in regards to Cosmology was that the Earth was Flat not Round, as had been the teachings for 5,000 years. So currently we live in a heliocentric world, do you agree or is there another option?

1. Heliocentric. Mercator projection.
Everyone is familiar with this model, cosmological choice of globe heads normal people.

2. Heliocentric. Peters projection.
The Gall–Peters projection is a rectangular map projection that maps all areas such that they have the correct sizes relative to each other. Though technically not a separate cosmology, when people think of the earths size they consider the Mercator projection to be a truer representation of scale than the Peters.

3. Expanding earth Theory.
The expanding Earth or growing Earth hypothesis asserts that the position and relative movement of continents is at least partially due to the volume of Earth increasing. Conversely, geophysical global cooling was the hypothesis that various features could be explained by Earth contracting. In fact this was the prevailing theory in Germany until the second world war.

4. Electric Universe.
(EU) is an umbrella term that covers various pseudo-scientific cosmological ideas built around the claim that the formation and existence of various features of the Universe can be better explained by electricity and magnetism than by gravity alone.

5. Flat Earth.
The idea that the earth is in fact a flat disc, we are enclosed with in a dome and that outer space may not exist. This theory has gained massive popularity in recent years and as crazy as it may sound to people hearing it for the first time it is actually the preferred cosmology of the United nations.

6. Holographic Universe.
A surprising theory called the holographic principle proposes that the universe is like a hologram. In principle, every point of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole

7. Yggdrasil the world tree.
An immense mythical tree that connects the nine worlds in Norse cosmology. We of course would be living at the centre in middle earth, the realm of man. The multiple realms cosmology is shared across many cultures including ancient Kabbalah and the Rosicrucian sect.

8. Other.
Please state below...
Other, concave earth theory, with the entire universe in the center of the Heavens (Kinda like plato sphere model, with dimensional layers, we are in the material three dimensional world)
I don't think there's a pan-conspiracy about the shape of the world, how else would we do accurate measurements and other scientific works in not just the ancient world, but also today as well.

What I do believe is that they are hidden areas that the higher ups want to hide. There can be many reasons, but the most important is to control people but suppressing their true liberties and potential.
If i recall correctly, the mayas believed in a Flat earth and they could predict eclipses, so did other cultures around the world. When you apply mathematics anything is possible. I dont know exactly the shape of the earth, but there are so many inconsistencies around the mainstream model, and lies around Nasa and other space agencies, so much lies and cgi.
Then we have the Hollow Earth theory, and the"Earth is a Spaceship" theory (with astronauts being the maintenance crew may be).
I like this one, or maybe we are in a fabricated realm, a Dyson sphere with the sun in the center of the heaven.

Last edited:

LetsHak

Check out this satellite imagery of Antarctica:

Landsat Image Mosaic Of Antarctica (LIMA): Index Page

Scroll around the slightly darker area and marvel at the potato quality of the imagery -- it's literally something like 1 km per pixel!! Now I'm not a proponent of Hollow Earth theory (as in, Earth is completely hollow like a basketball), but I do think they're hiding something at the poles.

Specifically, I think they're concealing melted polar regions. Why? Melted poles implies energy flow from the Earth's core... which implies oil and water may be renewable. Again, why?? I'm convinced that a major part of this whole fake history "conspiracy" is to get us locked into fossil fuels, which allowed a few industrialists to conquer the entire planet.

dreamtime

Check out this satellite imagery of Antarctica:

Landsat Image Mosaic Of Antarctica (LIMA): Index Page

Scroll around the slightly darker area and marvel at the potato quality of the imagery -- it's literally something like 1 km per pixel!! Now I'm not a proponent of Hollow Earth theory (as in, Earth is completely hollow like a basketball), but I do think they're hiding something at the poles.

Specifically, I think they're concealing melted polar regions. Why? Melted poles implies energy flow from the Earth's core... which implies oil and water may be renewable. Again, why?? I'm convinced that a major part of this whole fake history "conspiracy" is to get us locked into fossil fuels, which allowed a few industrialists to conquer the entire planet.
Melted polar regions, or even an opening. Get us locked into this sphere. As I adhere to the concave earth theory, I think they have us basically locked into the hollow earth realm, guarding the potential openings or exits. Whatever is there I am certain would shatter everything we think we know. I think it would allow us to travel to other places and see earth as a small part of a gigantic net of realms with endless possibilities and worlds.

Moriarty

I actually lean towards Flat Earth together with a holographic universe - in a subjective way. To me the earth is flat - that is my experience - and my experience creates my world. But the creation of it all is holographic. This also would not discount the cellular model too.

But I tell you what... It sure isn't a globe
Other: I feel this is just a simulation. We are 'The Sims'. You go far enough to the west, you magically come out the east, and vice versa.
Pac Man :)