Pyramids with tombs of the Tartarian Kings?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I am not quite sure what I spotted here, but there it is. No clue why the word "Sepulcres" is being used. It means "Tombs" when translated from the Catalan language. Essentially we end up with:
  • Mount Alchai where the Tombs are of the Kings of Tartary.
1626, A Newe map of Tartary
Could those peaks be Pyramids?
Tartarian_Kings_tombs.jpg

This is like the North-East of contemporary Russia

Tartarian_Kings_tombs_1.jpg

1788 × 1400
A newe mape of Tartary.jpg

This is an interesting map in general, for looking into what it says. For example we can see the following, which is clearly i290, and not 1290.

A newe mape of Tartary_1.jpg

Source: A newe mape of Tartary :: Asian Maps Collection

KD: Would be nice to find out if our Russian counterparts are looking for any possible leftovers at that location :)

CyborgNinja

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
@CyborgNinja, appreciate the link. Interesting how we do not have any content of this quality in English.

English translation: Tartar Empire (until the 19th century), the successor of Scythia (5600 years ago)

These Russian Siberian pyramids reminded me of those buried Egyptian ones. Interesting how they have buildings next to the pyramids. For the time frame, there was supposed to be none of anything out there.

It looks like a good chunk of that land was destroyed and is now under water. It's hard to say for sure, but the general location of the Siberian Pyramids appears to still be above water. Contemporary historians and archaeologists are mum on the issue. What's new there?

russian_pyramids_2.jpg

russian-pyramids_1.jpg

Ilmarinen

There is lots of stuff there but a real expedition is needed. I took these pictures while flying from Helsinki to Sanghai, roughly mid distance. Its Tundra, forever frozen land as they say there. No civilisation lives there as its frozen ice hours after hours while flying above it. The airliners always close the windows and shut the lights for people to sleep while we fly above it, but I suspect they dont want us to be looking whats down there too much. The Tundra is full of markers of a huge very advanced civilisation, that is no more. Just the "roads", or whatever they are, wide and very, very long and absolutely straight, with other geometrical formations all over the place. According Academia professors only a few Finnic nomadic tribes and wild animals live there.

P1140333.jpg P1140357.jpg
P1140354.jpg P1140358.jpg

whitewave

In the lower right hand corner it says something about "In this country is a ??? out of which they dig earth called by ??? terra ???, having fine ??? like grass which being ??? and weaved yields cloth that will not burn in the fire."

Can you make out what it says? I'm wondering what fireproof material can be dug out of the ground in that area that is fine enough to weave into cloth. TIA. And is it just me or do Samoged women look like Bigfoot hybrids? Their feet are more like hooves than human feet. And those thunder thighs do not look human. Can't tell if she's incredibly hairy or just wearing some hair suit. Definitely looks different than the Tartar gentleman.

In the lower right hand corner it says something about "In this country is a ??? out of which they dig earth called by ??? terra ???, having fine ??? like grass which being ??? and weaved yields cloth that will not burn in the fire."

Can you make out what it says? I'm wondering what fireproof material can be dug out of the ground in that area that is fine enough to weave into cloth. TIA. And is it just me or do Samoged women look like Bigfoot hybrids? Their feet are more like hooves than human feet. And those thunder thighs do not look human. Can't tell if she's incredibly hairy or just wearing some hair suit. Definitely looks different than the Tartar gentleman.

i think maybe its amianthus which is a famous asbestos from the urals

Paracelsus

Gornaya Shoria is in the same exact region of Siberia as these Tatarian sites. Only, Gornaya Shoria absolutely dwarfs the stones at Baalbek in comparison. There is also a comparison to the Yonaguni underwater pyramids off the coast of Japan. It'd be a safe bet to say they're all related in form and function. This area was the heart of Tataria.
Super-megalithic Site Found in Russia: Natural or Man-made? | Mysterious Universe