Running thread: how did they manage to alter our history?

The point I'm trying to raise is: we may be living through the curse of our ancestors, from imprisoned "insane" to destroyed/colonized "Tartarians." Metaphyically speaking, as it were, these curses could cause social/technological change. Thus, I'm speculating, in an attempt to answer, the question raised at the beginning of this thread.

The point I'm trying to raise is: we may be living through the curse of our ancestors, from imprisoned "insane" to destroyed/colonized "Tartarians." Metaphyically speaking, as it were, these curses could cause social/technological change. Thus, I'm speculating, in an attempt to answer, the question raised at the beginning of this thread.
Can you please elaborate? I’ve reread your previous post as well as this one, but I think I still don’t get it.

Yeah, I know I'm coming off the wall here. So thanks for asking.

When I first started studying cultural anthropology in the early 1990s, I read of totemic societies/cultures. Field work from the early 20th century in the hinterlands of civilization pretty much supported the notion that people create their own gods, their own totemic figures. Many cultures, especially the one I was involved with-- Chinese-- highly venerate ancestors. Gods, ghosts and ancestors-- every Chinese knows what they are and how important they are; and, I suspect, that's one reason the powers that be have worked so hard to dethrone all of them and replace them with the cult of Mao. (Mao certainly did his part: sending his revolutionaries on a multi-year quest to destroy the "4 Olds", break up villages and families, melt all the old iron... The powers that be really know what they're doing). But not only Chinese, for people around the world, these entities are as real as the day is long.

The power of the gods may be a direct result of the belief in them. Even Star Trek in 1967 hit on this idea. Are they real because people believe or the other way around? As I noted above, I think it is a chicken or egg type question. But we really can't deny the power of these gods. Nowadays, in contemporary society, people worship devices (in the sense of absolute devotion) and work for companies that quite often use the names of old gods (as noted above, Nike, but there are many others). People worship, act, fall in line, murder, etc. all in the name of abstract entities-- that is, entities that we can't objectively measure (by one's hand or otherwise) but which have tremendous influence on the material and social world we inhabit. Take again Nike, for example. It is part of the S and P 500. I can't tell you how many companies draw names from the gods of yesteryear (supposedly). But some of the biggest certainly do: Amazon, Apple, Starbucks, Oracle...They are part of the S and P 500, which seems to me to be a symbol for/of the Roman Empire, SPQR. This makes me think that the powers that be worship these old gods because the Roman empire is the global empire, see When Jesus abandoned America, or why TPTB prefer Pagan Gods.

I think humans are quite powerful; and I'm convinced via personal experience that we are spiritual beings. (Some of my smartest friends tell me that most people are simply NPCs-- but I'm not convinced). When that energy is collected and focused, it can, as they say, move mountains. Most Chinese (and many Americans if you really dig) believe that people who died unjustly or horribly persist to haunt us. Is it not possible that our own ancestors, locked in insane asylums, generated a horrible curse-- physically expressed as, for example, recent lethal injections, which seem to target the low-level followers of the pagan pantheon as they operate at nowhere near full spiritual strength under the spell of the pagan gods they unwittingly worship?

I still don't know how "they pulled it off" in the precise technical ways. Obviously, technologies-- unbeknownst to the public-- have been utilized. Jules Verne's characters found their 20,000-league submarine, thinking it was a wale. The Great Eastern apparently washed up on shore. Objectively speaking, there must be a history to everything that has happened. Frankly, I think we break the spell of the gods by asking these questions. The new movie, Napoleon, is hitting the theaters. Any reader here should be able to bust the drama apart and spot the impossibilities. To explore stolenhistory is a way to remove the old gods from the scene, to free us. That's why I point to Jesus-- not as an object of worship (which I think was and remains a manufactured and corrupting slave idolatry) but as he who said, "The kingdom of God is within you."

Last edited:
Thanks for the TLDR version. It makes sense.

I don’t necessarily believe in hauntings or curses per se. I do think there may be some force in the universe operating in a similar vein though, one which may present as a curse to us not familiar with its mechanics.

I also think that most people are NPCs… not in the strict sense though. I think that their programming prevents them from questioning authority or thinking critically. It’s really pretty sad.

I would say that these are the people that allow history to be stolen, but at the same time I haven’t done a damned thing myself to stop it

I also think that most people are NPCs… not in the strict sense though. I think that their programming prevents them from questioning authority or thinking critically. It’s really pretty sad.
Yes, in the sense you expound, people are properly programmed and (nearly) entirely colonized. Something in me wants to crack the programming and free them and me. From hard experience since my earliest days, this leads to trouble with the representatives of the PTB.

I also confess the injection bit may be an over-the-op bit of speculation. However, there are many very serious people who track spiritual matters; and while they might correct my characterization, I'm not sure they would entirely doubt the speculative impulse.

So far as I'm concerned, questions of force/source/God (who/what powers this apparatus/our world?) and aliens/parasites (why are we so corrupt?) are certainly possible lines of speculation. Both of these lines have been bent by the PTB. I've never watched it, but I see the so-called History Channel is full of ancient alien speculation. Apparently there are alien craft images sewn into the Euro, and references to God on the dollar are well known. Whose god, which aliens?

I've been attempting to sort through alien theories. It is not easy. I prefer the hard evidence of stolen history. Nonetheless, the best theorist I found, I posted above. Why do I like this guy, Christian 21? He reminds me of spirit mediums (called dang gi) in Taiwan-- though he communes with his benevolent ETs. In the old days, people who communed with different realms of beings walked out into the sunlight or darkness and spoke to their neighbors and families. I was in Taiwan early enough to see this still happen. Wandering the narrow street, a jug of wine in hand, eyes rolling, neighbors watching, attending to every word and action. 20 minutes later, the dang gi comes to and everything returns to normal. Those receptive to other frequencies are clearly still among us, sharing their private revelations in the manifold and intricate neighborhoods of the internet elsewhere. (Note: the three videos above are based on his ideas; they are poorly polished representations of his barely decipherable discourse. In the video linked in this paragraph, he talks about stolen history).

Last edited:
At one point over the past couple years, Juan O Savin said in passing during an interview "There's a guy in Seattle doing some pretty good research." I supposed he was referring to you, not me (smiles). Of course, the interviewer completely missed this clue.

References such as this are about the only reason I have any hope of avoiding the Kool-Aid cocktail (see above).
Interesting and totally off topic… I’m also (still/currently) in Seattle. I love Seattle but I hate it here, and I can’t yet bring myself to leave despite the mounting reasons to.

In another unrelated online life of mine… I gravitated to and became rather close with two other kindred spirits… only to find one is in Yakima and the other in Portand.
An off-topic from me too: West Seattle here 👋🏻. Very cool to see local people on here! I’ve lurked for a long time, never posted til I saw your post just now.
I totally feel you on loving & hating it here - for now, enjoying the weather while plotting my eventual exit. 😊

IMG_0040.jpeg IMG_0043.jpeg

From the "Gnostic" Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus said, "Whoever seeks shouldn't stop until they find. When they find, they'll be disturbed. When they're disturbed, they'll be […] amazed, and reign over the All."

Disturbed and amazed, I have those feelings aplenty. To reign here, I suppose, does not refer to the material but to the spiritual. Yet, the material is spiritual, insofar as all matter is energy. Once the secrets of this realm, this holography, are known, anything is possible. That's probably how "they pulled it off."

Autodidact and Archaix have a very interesting discussion of how knowledge of the simulacrum applies to all of us.

Also, what’s up with the (credited) pencil inventor?

And then:

The eye thing, seeing as the subject is metaphysics, is a reference to the all seeing eye, or the pineal gland. The munters in the picture here are doing it as some sort of fashion statement, but it's a real thing. The 'single eye' is the means to 'see' and understand the universe. In the Kali Yuga it represents darkness- that is the photosphere is absent to some degree. Truth is hidden.
As we move back in to the right position the sun returns- 'Sol Invictus' - and the eye can be reignited with greater ease. Peace and truth return. Each age has a way to ignite the pineal. The Hindu's chant OM in the Kali Yuga or Iron Age, the vibration is supposed to raise the electricity along the spine to the brain which kicks everything in to gear.

Andrew Hall did a video recently on Thunderbolts Project on the 'tools' of the Egyptians. He thinks they were all electric. The All-Seeing Eye was known then as the uraeus- the little snake on the headdress. The snake represents the Kundalini, being the electrical power.
Think Dark City.
The reason 'Dark City' is called such a thing is because the intellect is separated from the whole truth and wisdom of the 'right brain'.
They say intellect puts the right brain out like a light.

Compass, Eastern light.jpg

They also say the light dawns in the east, but the egoic left brain is so freaking LOUD, IN CASE THERE IS A TIGER OMG it shouts down the right side. So the right brain atrophies or stays silent and is considered worthless. Though in reality its the side that ties everything together.

It's a kind of magic- that is, it can't be comprehended by the hard, scientific, rational ego. The ego is what built the world but left alone without incorporating the right side it destroys itself.
I can't tell you how many companies draw names from the gods of yesteryear (supposedly). But some of the biggest certainly do: Amazon, Apple, Starbucks, Oracle...
Yes absolutely. I remember hearing once that the people behind it all were extremely religious, so naturally I figured they were the ... you-know-who's who may not be mentioned. With more research etc. I realised they're just a splinter group but the overall group is connected through words and sounds. The priest class. This leads one on a wild chase which ends up in India. It's not just me that found this, I heard of it years ago but it genuinely holds up to independent investigation.
The Phoenicians are a good string to pull- they end one back in India, and Hinduism... which is Hindu from Indus Valley. Indus.
It's a chase back to who started it all, and it ends and begins and continues with us.
Or if one takes words as they are actually written, the US. United States. Don't be surprised there is a Shiva running- Shiva is a Hindu god of destruction, but who is also auspicious and is ALSO known as the Great God. So... take your pick. It's an 'idea roulette.'
States of what? The state of Man and God, united. Which leads directly back to the left right sides of the brain, and the electrical impulse of the Kundalini which ties both sides together, making a whole.
questions of force/source/God (who/what powers this apparatus/our world?)
Electricity and consciousness. In a nutshell.
(why are we so corrupt?)
The Kali Yuga or Iron Age. It's to do with the heavens, astrology etc. It's a cycle, it has to be ridden out but there is plenty of evidence that the new world is appearing through the grotesquely reeking, flyblown rubbish that is the Piscean end of cycle/end of days/end times/ etc..
"Whoever seeks shouldn't stop until they find. When they find, they'll be disturbed. When they're disturbed, they'll be […] amazed, and reign over the All."
"True story bro." Genuinely amazing.

Last edited:
Electricity and consciousness. In a nutshell.

Yes, I agree. This realm is powered so. But into whom or what does it plug for power?

Well, maybe we'll find out (Christianity). Maybe we already know but (most) have forgotten (Plato). Maybe we power the great source (strangely anthropological). Maybe we are manifestations/emanations of that source (many in the spiritual community). Maybe we are a divine invasion in a crazy mind-f*ck war (PKD)? Maybe all of the above and/or others.

I know we are all seeing something amazing. Glad to be here with you all.

Well, maybe we'll find out (Christianity). Maybe we already know but (most) have forgotten (Plato).
Funny thing. Raised by a christian. Hated the religion. Despised it. Considered it the cause of all my woes. Massive sacrifice because of its dogma. Then, (and I still do want to see the end of it because it has been weaponised) I realised it was an esoteric doctrine. It was never supposed to be for the masses, ie. the Tao is for the 'spiritual elite', while its exoteric Confucianism is for those in everyday life who just want to get on with providing for their families and living a stable life.
The whole of Christendom was fed the esoteric doctrine. It was always going to end in chaos.

Plato was taught by the Pythagoreans, no big deal with that bit of knowledge, but the interesting thing is when someone pulls apart the word Pythagoras, to reveal Pita goras or Pita gurus one finds Sanskrit. This means 'father guru (or teacher).' Keep pulling and eventually the Phoenicians appear, who can be traced to India, who seeded the entire middle east and west. It's a real track. All to do with sound, voice etc.
The reason Plato is so neat (or not) is because he got the rules of the universe directly from the original source. (Pythagoras, or the Phoenicians.) The problem is he put the knowledge in to the written word, which has created endless division because it's not 'shruti' or 'what is heard' from the teacher directly. Sound is supreme, hence 'OM' which is everything to them. The original 'In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the word IS God...' something like that.
This is how to see the true genius of the Thunderbolts Project ideas.
But into whom or what does it plug for power?
Forgot to answer this... God is not a Man. God is a Source.
The word God is from a degraded 'Chinese whispers' sort of sound which translates to mean the smoke of a fire. I'm in a bit of a rush but will find the source (no pun) when I get back.

The whole of Christendom was fed the esoteric doctrine. It was always going to end in chaos.
I never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. It was definitely watered down, made Judean and Roman and that of the King (James). The esoteric can still be seen between the lines. The discoveries in 1945 also helped the seekers-- stripping all the sacrificial rhetoric and rituals that seem to be the markers and obsessions of the PTB. Most Christians today are probably unwitting idol worshipers, missing the esoteric insights-- insights which they may never have been ready to know.

The reason Plato is so neat (or not) is because he got the rules of the universe directly from the original source. (Pythagoras, or the Phoenicians.) The problem is he put the knowledge in to the written word, which has created endless division because it's not 'shruti' or 'what is heard' from the teacher directly.

Even in the Platonic dialogues (Phaedrus), Socrates considers the written word. To his mind, it is far less useful for planting seeds in consciousness than open dialogue:

Socrates
No. The gardens of letters he will, it seems, plant for amusement, and will write, when he writes, to treasure up reminders for himself, when he comes to the forgetfulness of old age, and for others who follow the same path, and he will be pleased when he sees them putting forth tender leaves.

I don't know if Plato lived in 5-4th century BC, Athens or whether he was Plethon and thus a literary creation of the 15th century (Fomenko). But in the Meno, Socrates references statues, so life-like that they could almost fly away. One of the subtle points made was they had no idea who really made these stage-like features of their lives.

In any case, in the Meno, Socrates shows that even slaves have knowledge from previous lives that can brought forth in dialogue, that most ideas of virtue in public life are simply reflections of "true opinion"-- which always threatens to fly away like life-like statues, and that wisdom/virtue is a divine gift.

Yes. It does sound like mystery school consciousness. My question has always been how did Lao Zi and Socrates emerge in writing at roughly the same time-- by standard narratives? It seems plausible that they have shared ancient origins.

Last edited:
Some of these can be found in older publications.

The issue that I see is a mismatch between the available technology we see in the texts dated with "ancient" times and up to about 1850s, and the physical evidence primarily related to architecture and various pieces of infrastructure. Not limited to architecture, for we have things like these as well:
Watches and devices of this nature require specific tools and education to produce. What tools did they use and what tools did they use to produce the tools they used to build there watches, and mechanical devices? Then we have draft/project drawings normally required to build a structure, design watch or a device. What did they use to draw? They sure could not use ink and a goose feather quill to create blueprints. When one reads the history of a pencil, it's so convoluted, lol.

When did they invent a pencil? The article ia all over the place, but it appears that more or less usable pencil came out in 1795.
  • The first attempt to manufacture graphite sticks from powdered graphite was in Nuremberg, Germany, in 1662. It used a mixture of graphite, sulphur, and antimony.
  • English and German pencils were not available to the French during the Napoleonic Wars; France, under naval blockade imposed by Great Britain, was unable to import the pure graphite sticks from the British Grey Knotts mines – the only known source in the world.
  • France was also unable to import the inferior German graphite pencil substitute. It took the efforts of an officer in Napoleon's army to change this.
  • In 1795, Nicolas-Jacques Conté discovered a method of mixing powdered graphite with clay and forming the mixture into rods that were then fired in a kiln.
  • This method of manufacture, which had been earlier discovered by the Austrian Joseph Hardtmuth, the founder of the Koh-I-Noor in 1790, remains in use.
Did Napoleon fight over pencils? Lol.

And here is the "modern" pencil inventor.
  • Nicolas-Jacques Conté (1755 – 1805) was a French painter, balloonist, army officer, and inventor of the modern pencil.

Then, we have pencils in America. These dates I am unable to understand, for they make no sense when compared to the above-mentioned dates.
  • American colonists imported pencils from Europe until after the American Revolution.
  • Benjamin Franklin advertised pencils for sale in his Pennsylvania Gazette in 1729, and George Washington used a three inches (7.5 cm) pencil when he surveyed the Ohio Country in 1762.
  • William Munroe, a cabinetmaker in Concord, Massachusetts, made the first American wood pencils in 1812.
Like, who produced them pencils Franklin advertised for sale in 1729? Where did he get them from? And I don't even want to start on Franklin, What a natural dude.
  • Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) was an American polymath who was active as a writer, scientist, inventor, statesman, diplomat, printer, publisher, and political philosopher.
  • A polymath is an individual whose knowledge spans a substantial number of subjects, known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems.
Here is the oldest pencil in the world, found in timbered house built in 1630.
  • Remember: the first attempt to manufacture graphite sticks from powdered graphite was in Nuremberg, Germany, in 1662.

So, if you understand when they started using pencils, please let me know :)
This stuff just cracks me up. They say:
  • Graphite came into widespread use following the discovery of a large graphite deposit in Borrowdale, England in 1564.
What wide spread use are they talking about in 1564? No internet and a horse for transportation they had.

And before the pencil was invented, they used a silverpoint. The problem is solved, I guess,
  • A silverpoint drawing is made by dragging a silver rod or wire across a surface, often prepared with gesso or Chinese white ground.
  • Silverpoint is one of several types of metalpoint used by scribes, craftsmen and artists since ancient times.
  • Metalpoint styli were used for writing on soft surfaces (wax or bark), ruling and underdrawing on parchment, and drawing on prepared paper and panel supports.
  • For drawing purposes, the essential metals used were lead, tin and silver.
  • The softness of these metals made them effective drawing instruments.
  • Goldsmiths also used metalpoint drawings to prepare their detailed, meticulous designs.
  • Albrecht Dürer's father was one such craftsman who later taught his young son to draw in metalpoint, to such good effect that his 1484 Self-Portrait at the Age of 13 is still considered a masterpiece.

Naturally, who needed pencils, when you can take a metal stick and draw something like this in 1484?

Then we have measurement units. What did they use in the past? They used body parts.

Not only do I say, good luck measuring something like that for construction, but this is such a clever way to hide giants from history. King John Doe was tall for his time, standing at 6 feet tall. Whose feet?

Now, try building the Cologne Cathedral using some metalpoint for blueprints, and body part measurements for ordering construction parts.
  • Construction of Cologne Cathedral began in 1248 but was halted in the years around 1560, unfinished.
  • Attempts to complete the construction began around 1814 but the project was not properly funded until the 1840s.
  • The edifice was completed to its original Medieval plan in 1880.
But more than anything, I want to know the material this "medieval" 369 y.o. (in 1868) crane was made of.

KD: It's like, should we start looking for construction robots and some type of computer or mechanical numerical control in the past? How do you build something like this Milan Cathedral using metalpoints and arm lengths. Not like we have any credible evidence of that anyways.

Milan Cathedral
1386-1985

View attachment 13318
The intricacy and obvious mathematical complexity is just unreal.

In the 1990s, I read Baudrillard very closely. He pretty much proved, from a lefty critical perspective, that we are living in a simulation. It is interesting to me that stolen history proves, by appeal to artifacts, that his theoretical insights are more real than I, in any case, could imagine.

Actually, it turns out the official mainstream convex earth story claims that light from the sun does indeed bend, when they try to explain how we can see ships and islands further from the beach than the official convex earth calculations allow. For example, with your toes in the water, you should not be able to see ships 14 kilometers away, but strangely, with regular telescopes and zooming cameras, we can indeed see and film ships further than the supposed convex curvature would allow. When you get into a conversation with an official mainstream convex earth story regurgitator, suddenly they will chide you for not knowing light bends around the horizon due to refraction, and they will go even further into surprising you by telling you the first 2 minutes of sun at sunrise and the last 2 minutes of sun at sunset are both optical illusions due to this bending of light caused by refraction caused by stuff in the air hitting those light particles down, thus they say light slightly wraps around the edges of the convex earth.

Thus it makes sense for the concave earth realizers to reply, "Well, since the official story already admits light bends, it's not so great a leap to say it simply bends in the opposite direction." :)
I seen a video while scrolling the chaos on a flat earth thread, (btw I’m familiar with all the topics and the points you brought up I’m totally with you), and someone set up an experiment that went like this. They took a cardboard box, a little bigger than a shoe box, and cut a piece out and put a clear plastic window in. This is meant to be a lens. They set this up in a warehouse where there was plenty of space. Above they set up a line with a very bright light, that was able to slide along the line, the rest of the warehouse was pitch black. Behind the plastic window they set a camera, and filmed the light moving away, as well as coming towards. What happened was the exact thing we see with sunrises and sunsets. The thought was the moisture in the atmosphere creates a lens, and although the light was moving straight, not going any higher or lower, when it reached a certain distance it created a sinking effect we see every morning and night. As an effect of looking through a lens at the light, just like our sun through the moisture of our atmosphere. Definitely not what I expected.

Yes, in the sense you expound, people are properly programmed and (nearly) entirely colonized. Something in me wants to crack the programming and free them and me. From hard experience since my earliest days, this leads to trouble with the representatives of the PTB.

I also confess the injection bit may be an over-the-op bit of speculation. However, there are many very serious people who track spiritual matters; and while they might correct my characterization, I'm not sure they would entirely doubt the speculative impulse.

So far as I'm concerned, questions of force/source/God (who/what powers this apparatus/our world?) and aliens/parasites (why are we so corrupt?) are certainly possible lines of speculation. Both of these lines have been bent by the PTB. I've never watched it, but I see the so-called History Channel is full of ancient alien speculation. Apparently there are alien craft images sewn into the Euro, and references to God on the dollar are well known. Whose god, which aliens?

I've been attempting to sort through alien theories. It is not easy. I prefer the hard evidence of stolen history. Nonetheless, the best theorist I found, I posted above. Why do I like this guy, Christian 21? He reminds me of spirit mediums (called dang gi) in Taiwan-- though he communes with his benevolent ETs. In the old days, people who communed with different realms of beings walked out into the sunlight or darkness and spoke to their neighbors and families. I was in Taiwan early enough to see this still happen. Wandering the narrow street, a jug of wine in hand, eyes rolling, neighbors watching, attending to every word and action. 20 minutes later, the dang gi comes to and everything returns to normal. Those receptive to other frequencies are clearly still among us, sharing their private revelations in the manifold and intricate neighborhoods of the internet elsewhere. (Note: the three videos above are based on his ideas; they are poorly polished representations of his barely decipherable discourse. In the video linked in this paragraph, he talks about stolen history).
I followed UFology for a long time, that’s what the subject was/is called, the whole alien topic. Coast to Coast AM, Art Bell, George Noory was the introduction for me and many others. To quote Jon Levi ‘the ufo subject really put all of us on hold’, we were eager to learn, but it wasn’t until they found that mud flooded building in Russia before it really started clicking. Check out Inicio ,
That has an encyclopedia of info for you, (tough to get in, try searching a subject with the website name in the search bar to get in) even has free books, check out Passport to Magonia by Jacque Vallee, decent read.
Plus all the Occult Reptilian Connection info.
But like you, I want concrete evidence, all this time, no ufo evidence has been recovered to my knowledge, very shady. To give you a good slice of the ufo cake… …Colonel Corso, this guy is a top military dude all through WW two and is even on the white washing Kennedy assassination panel, who of course makes the magic bullet famous. On his death bed (of course) releases a book named ‘Day After Roswell’. In it he claims he is brought into the Pentagon, to be a foreign intelligence agent, but what they hand him, is a filing cabinet filled with tech out of the Roswell crashes. Teflon, lasers, microchips, night vision, even Velcro, lol. His job is to reverse engineer the tech, and release it to the world. As you see, this is Ufology, a whole lotta smoke and mirrors, zero evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
some links that self explain how they manage to alter the history:

history:

name a country:

there are a lot of videos on youtube from europeans that tried and repeated the same questions, with same results. some people can name all the kardashians but can not name 3 countries on the world,nor find their the geographic location, nor thell their history, nor their timeline.

massive "education" makes easy to alter the history.

But like you, I want concrete evidence, all this time, no ufo evidence has been recovered to my knowledge, very shady. To give you a good slice of the ufo cake… …Colonel Corso, this guy is a top military dude all through WW two and is even on the white washing Kennedy assassination panel, who of course makes the magic bullet famous. On his death bed (of course) releases a book named ‘Day After Roswell’. In it he claims he is brought into the Pentagon, to be a foreign intelligence agent, but what they hand him, is a filing cabinet filled with tech out of the Roswell crashes. Teflon, lasers, microchips, night vision, even Velcro, lol. His job is to reverse engineer the tech, and release it to the world. As you see, this is Ufology, a whole lotta smoke and mirrors, zero evidence.

I know of all of this, too-- which, of course, makes me suspicious. I know you know what I mean...

In any case, we do have the present and the reboot going on before us against which to judge possible pasts and "how they pulled it off."

One of the top writers here, many moons ago, turned me onto Tore Says as a source of news. Her recent series called Ev-i-lution (in three parts) reveals what's going on underground, as it were. She speaks from an insider perspective-- having been a chief agent in the election interference that gave us the Ukrainian government of today. Her insights are not unlike those of KD in his skylab masterpiece.
there are a lot of videos on youtube from europeans that tried and repeated the same questions, with same results. some people can name all the kardashians but can not name 3 countries on the world,nor find their the geographic location, nor thell their history, nor their timeline.

massive "education" makes easy to alter the history.

My Christian friends demand that I cease to be critical and that I trust the plan of their desert god.

I believe the next round of Karenism will begin with them; for they "care" so much about our souls whilst they worship a jealous, genocidal el-god. The totalitarianism that they usher-in is certainly anti-American; for they do not recognize that 1776 was meant as an end to the "divine right of kings." The god that they worship already has control of the government, insofar as many, if not all, key administrative positions are held by people of dual-national status. Once their brainwashed "leaders" take key positions (such as Speaker of the House), they will go on a rampage.

This is only possible because not only do they not know history; they do not even read their own holy books with acuity.

Last edited:
Is it possible to ascertain much of anything about history?
As written, history is fiction. His story.

Consider how the perspectives on current events vary wildly.
There is very clearly no arbiter of truth.
What hope do we have of saying anything with certainty about what came before us?

In computer science there is a notion of computational irreducibility.
Meaning that many natural systems, or sequence of events with known starting conditions, cannot be modeled and need to be computed.
The intermediate steps must be computed to get to the end state, there is no shortcut.
Put another way, the butterfly effect.

So if this applies to forwards in time, obviously (?) this is the case in reverse.

And yet, paradoxically, we live in a realm where some very grand things appear to be entirely predictable.
For example, the movement of the sun, moon and the stars.

I think it is worthwhile to reflect on WHY a truth arbiter does not exist (or is missing/obfuscated).

I think it is worthwhile to reflect on WHY a truth arbiter does not exist (or is missing/obfuscated).
The Bible says that we're blocked by a "flaming sword" from knowing the truth of life. My guess is that we're in the predicament to learn to use our reason, intuition, empathy and creativity in our individual soul development. A lifetime of work, most don't give it much thought. Others use the knowledge they gain for power in this world, such as genetic tinkering, etc. It seems to me that the greatest gift of the Creator (obfuscated, but not entirely missing, imho) is that of communication (social intercourse). Engaging in communication, like Socrates, towards finding answers is the most enriching activity of my life.

The Bible says that we're blocked by a "flaming sword" from knowing the truth of life. My guess is that we're in the predicament to learn to use our reason, intuition, empathy and creativity in our individual soul development. A lifetime of work, most don't give it much thought. Others use the knowledge they gain for power in this world, such as genetic tinkering, etc. It seems to me that the greatest gift of the Creator (obfuscated, but not entirely missing, imho) is that of communication (social intercourse). Engaging in communication, like Socrates, towards finding answers is the most enriching activity of my life.

Genesis 3:24?
He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.

When I read Genesis, or religious text in general, I can’t help but feel that the writings are of an alternate reality...
One that I am unable to relate to.

Back