How did the sand get into the Sahara Region?

When we consider a possibility that 300-400 years ago there was no sand in the Sahara region, then how did it get there?
sahara.jpg

What are possible ways to create and deliver so much sand to the area in question? And the area is a bit bigger than just the Sahara desert. It appears that we only have two possible ways for the sand to appear where there was none before.
  • Natural (forces of nature)
  • Artificial (man/intelligent being assisted)
sahara-sand.jpg

KD: Any thoughts?

Whatever it was, we appear to know nothing of the events. I still think this is super weird. How do you hide an event like that? At the same time, it does look like Napoleon headed to Egypt around 1797 for a reason, imho. When did the "New Order of Ages" kick in?

As far as "12,000 years ago" goes... this is some Hancockian and Co idea, supported by nothing. When I end up listening to what those guys have to say, it hurts my brain.

Prior to Hancock we had that idea that Atlantis kicked the bucket 11,500 years ago. Comets and asteroids, comets and asteroids...

Meanwhile we are trying to figure out what destroyed SF in 1906, and who rebuilt it by 1909.

Then we have Hillary with multiple instances of "shatter that glass ceiling."

Comets and asteroids, comets and asteroids...
Even as I child, I wondered about the comet/asteroid copout. It seems too easy. Even when I was sure dinosaurs existed, the meteor extinction event seemed off to me. Especially considering that all meteors “burn up in the atmosphere” before touching down these days. Lazy ass meteors.

If we do have a firmament above us, then that single-handedly rules out meteors, asteroids, comets (MAC) and really any space aliens (unless they know how to trespass it). If we were to rule out MAC, then there are a lot of huge craters all around the earth with some ‘splainin’ to do. If the craters are from bombs or other ballistics, then the sheer volume of them around the globe contrasted with the lack of deserts in their wake… I guess that means the desert is either A) caused by the mother of all bombs, orders of magnitude greater than any ever unleashed upon our realm, or B) an entirely different weapon or event altogether.

I will also observe that whatever that Sahara event was appears to trail into Asia:

IMG_5152.jpeg

It is interesting that the start of the "bomb blast" or whatever it is, is right where the Richat Structure is.

38561739-6FF9-45FD-858C-C98A50A2CEC5.jpeg

When you zoom in, the structure has lots of lichtenberg figures/plasma waves.

62421036-979C-4B0D-8F7A-0054B053A082.jpeg

2D2D8C0E-859F-4650-A010-3D95DA747653.jpeg E9D0E017-C535-4657-BCBC-B1307BFE3C93.jpeg

I have often considered that as a blast crater, but it’s so small eccentric to the sand zone.

I do notice this tear dropped desert in Asia, pointing toward the desert zone:

1692324289631.jpg

Perhaps some sort of directional weapon launched from the East? I realize that on the globe, the directional blast would have to curve as a banana, but then again that’s assuming that the proportions of this simulated globe map are accurate.

I had read a blog post sometime ago, saying that in the 1600s there was a big earthquake in the southeast of the USA. The earthquake caused the ground to open up and it threw up a very thick layer of sand. It didn't say what the mechanism of the creation of the sand was, but I supposed it was something to do with the rocks underground being pulverized by the earthquakes somehow, and then being thrown up during the 'main' earthquake. Supposedly it wiped out everyone who experienced it, so that there was no direct record of it. If that was true, possibly something like that happened in the Sahara? Just on a much larger scale?

Watching the tv and they talk about sand. First. The sun looks to be setting when filmed through a sand cloud. When the sand is gone the sun rises again. (According to tv).
22 tons of phosphor, that is pee, blows over to Amazonas each year with the sand From Sahara. Apparently not from the other African dessert.
My question is how come the sand looks and feel the same when it lands in either france, amazonas(?) Or the canary islands, when it is said only the smallest dust sand bits can fly with the wind (and dried pee, from where do these amounts come from?) ?

Desserts grow on every continent but I haven't figured yet if it is the same pattern of cross earth desserts line Mongolia to Sahara and the smaller dotted ones around or world. The sand seems to always be there somehow, its just invisible until the soil matters dry up and blows away?

How come it covers the ocean floors then?? Had no idea sand would raise this many questions. :)
Organic templates... its a stable structure... it could be created cyclically and go thru multiple stages just like the water cycle.....
I have often considered that as a blast crater, but it’s so small eccentric to the sand zone.

I do notice this tear dropped desert in Asia, pointing toward the desert zone:

Perhaps some sort of directional weapon launched from the East? I realize that on the globe, the directional blast would have to curve as a banana, but then again that’s assuming that the proportions of this simulated globe map are accurate.
OH man, I bet you it looks quite different undistorted, and thats another reason wonky projections are the standard

I can’t say if the authagraph is any more (or less) accurate of a projection, but:
1694818661537.gif
It sure looks like it would straighten out my blast theory conjecture.

1694818634990.gif

Last edited:
Similar articles
Article starter Title Section Replies Date
KorbenDallas 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa Africa 18

Similar articles

Back