Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization?

Whom or whatever has done this and made it happen, certainly doesn't have our best interests at heart. Maybe that's why the Earth has had that Van Allen radiation belt put around it, because there's some kind of an infection here at the moment.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Never thought about the Van Allen belt being something new. Interesting hypothesis it is.

I don't know if they're new or old, but if someone was trying to quarantine an infection, that would be one way of doing it.
Interesting perspective from Michael Tsarion (I don't go along with everything he claims, but he does have some good points).

humanoidlord

It's so global, it looks beyond the level of Tartary. I wonder what the real population of the Earth was back then.
i think there were other global civilizations beside tartarians
one fun example: why amazon , african and australian natives have almost the same culture?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
yep and some outcasts like the natives i just mentioned
It actually could be a pretty big question as far as what qualifies as "native". Was a specific group designated to survive according to some agenda? Was this group simultaneously "assigned" the status of the aboriginal people? Could it be done to eliminate any possibility of any other races sharing that specific territory? For there appears to be evidence that there were other races.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator

humanoidlord

It actually could be a pretty big question as far as what qualifies as "native". Was a specific group designated to survive according to some agenda? Was this group simultaneously "assigned" the status of the aboriginal people? Could it be done to eliminate any possibility of any other races sharing that specific territory? For there appears to be evidence that there were other races.
could be, but my point here is that amazon, african and australian natives have almost the same culture, google it

Nesspoint

Thought you might like this because of the views of the architecture. Immaculately Restored Film Lets You Revisit Life in New York City in 1911
Yeah, that was a nice clip! And as mentioned above by Korben, people were well turned out in the day. I wonder, if you could go back to that time and show them what the future held, what would they say? In 3 more years, young good fellows of many nations would be brainwashed into running from what were basically ditches, into automatic machine gun fire. And what's even more insane is that the officers or anyone else in command never stopped it....... Maybe if they were shown how the world is now (and not only in our own neck opf the woods) would they believe that things had gotten better or worse? I'm sure if you showed people back in the mediaeval times, how the world is, they would be shocked and state that satan had indeed taken over!

These vids are from a fellow in Glasgow. Check out the obvious examples of lower floors which just shouldn't be there. parts 1 - 5 (so far)

Last edited:

The Kraken

Came across this randomly on reddit.
Titled *look at this hi res colour picture*
Dated before 1920. So no details really

yltTWB1.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Apollyon Buildings and Structures 17