Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization?

Nesspoint

Whom or whatever has done this and made it happen, certainly doesn't have our best interests at heart. Maybe that's why the Earth has had that Van Allen radiation belt put around it, because there's some kind of an infection here at the moment.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Never thought about the Van Allen belt being something new. Interesting hypothesis it is.

Nesspoint

I don't know if they're new or old, but if someone was trying to quarantine an infection, that would be one way of doing it.
Interesting perspective from Michael Tsarion (I don't go along with everything he claims, but he does have some good points).

yep and some outcasts like the natives i just mentioned
It actually could be a pretty big question as far as what qualifies as "native". Was a specific group designated to survive according to some agenda? Was this group simultaneously "assigned" the status of the aboriginal people? Could it be done to eliminate any possibility of any other races sharing that specific territory? For there appears to be evidence that there were other races.