Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

PrettyLaLaLa

Hello, I've been enjoying the posts (the ones I've read so far, about the star shapes and the Sahara). Thanks for posting.
Similar technologies / designs are seen all over the world in the more distant past, too - from pottery decorations to larger buildings.

While I don't think it's unreasonable to think that people got around pretty well, the explanation I favor is that there is at least one over-mind. People without cell phones, electrical lines to their homes, etc. and never ending to do lists, knew that it was possible to sit alertly still, in silence, and connect with the higher mind, and get information. Where do ideas come from in the first place? Even when we are occupied, they continue to pour in. People have likened it to tuning a radio dial. It takes patience and persistence to go there.

Based on experiences and reports of others, I also suspect there were times in the past where circumstances favored people making contact with the higher mind(s) more than at other times.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Or we are misled about our own developmental history. Judging by architecture alone, it is not unreasonable to suggest that their methods of delivery and transportation were far superior to the officially suggested horses.

And it probably does not stop with transportation.

PrettyLaLaLa

Or we are misled about our own developmental history. Judging by architecture alone, it is not unreasonable to suggest that their methods of delivery and transportation were far superior to the officially suggested horses.

And it probably does not stop with transportation.
I agree that that is also possible.

Matt-mslfl39

If you get around distances seek attention to architectural sculptures on old buildings - suprising amount of heraldic crests have been ground bare. it is common to see multiple blank shields surrounded by elegant carved lions, eagles, ivy, olive branches, etcetera. i wonder what were. all over the contigious united states