Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

PrettyLaLaLa

Hello, I've been enjoying the posts (the ones I've read so far, about the star shapes and the Sahara). Thanks for posting.
Similar technologies / designs are seen all over the world in the more distant past, too - from pottery decorations to larger buildings.

While I don't think it's unreasonable to think that people got around pretty well, the explanation I favor is that there is at least one over-mind. People without cell phones, electrical lines to their homes, etc. and never ending to do lists, knew that it was possible to sit alertly still, in silence, and connect with the higher mind, and get information. Where do ideas come from in the first place? Even when we are occupied, they continue to pour in. People have likened it to tuning a radio dial. It takes patience and persistence to go there.

Based on experiences and reports of others, I also suspect there were times in the past where circumstances favored people making contact with the higher mind(s) more than at other times.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Or we are misled about our own developmental history. Judging by architecture alone, it is not unreasonable to suggest that their methods of delivery and transportation were far superior to the officially suggested horses.

And it probably does not stop with transportation.

Matt-mslfl39

If you get around distances seek attention to architectural sculptures on old buildings - suprising amount of heraldic crests have been ground bare. it is common to see multiple blank shields surrounded by elegant carved lions, eagles, ivy, olive branches, etcetera. i wonder what were. all over the contigious united states

whitewave

So what is your theory for what happened, KD? Did barbarians overrun these sites, burn them out, quarry them into non-existence to wipe out all trace of their existence? Competing bloodlines/rulers conquering their neighbors? If either of these is true then why destroy what you have conquered? Isn't the point of conquering your neighbors to get all their stuff?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Appears the signs of a globally developed world were, and are being erased. For whatever reason we are required to believe that the provided course of our dogmatic history is the true and only fact.

I don't know what happened but I do see some killer inconsistencies in this process. A few could be explained with coincidences and things of that nature. Unfortunately, the totality of circumstances suggests that at some point those are not coincidences any longer, but rather features of a totally different world.

This is way more global than just conquering your neighbors. At first we need to solve the technological riddle here.

For example, what knowledge was required to build things like the below? What infrastructure had to be in place? What tools were available to accomplish such feats? How many man hours with regards to a person shoveling dirt it would take.

Fortbourtange.jpg naarland.jpg
Then we would go into WHY would they want to complicate their lives and build all this.

The reality is - we do not know how they were built, and what the true purpose of the structures of this complexity was. It is so easy for the officials to say, that they just put a whole lot of people together and did it, because they enjoyed beautiful things. Yet, a true observer probably understands that this is like building pyramids with copper chisels.

* * *​

Naturally, the question to answer is why the knowledge about this world being global before is being withheld from us?

whitewave

There seem to be at least 2 historical classes of people/societies. One are those who had the knowledge, skills, technology to build the amazing structures we see today and the other class of people who used wooden shovels, couldn't write their own names, and were superstitious to the point of being a danger to themselves and others. An elite class and a serving class? As far back as recorded history there have always been those who knew things (priests, sorcerers, etc.) keeping hidden the esoteric knowledge from the great unwashed masses. Where those elite obtained their knowledge is an equal mystery. Since such a societal order has always been the norm, I don't see why the current elites find it necessary to destroy all evidence that they ARE the elite all the while promoting an elitist agenda of a one world order (which, apparently we already had). It seems more like a usurper coup but who would have been able to do such a thing on a global scale if not those already in power?

Additionally, military victors have always boasted of their victories but this time "they" are doing their level best to prevent any knowledge that such a victory took place and erasing all evidence that it ever took place. Secret societies?

Honestly, I can't for the life of me figure out why a powerful group able to erase global history would be at all concerned about the reactions of a superstitious, ignorant, ill-informed/educated group of peons, especially in the days before the internet and global communication networks.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Weird how the most obvious of the things can be overlooked. I totally ignored the caste history up to this point. Need to see if there was a caste system in the Great Tartary.

If somehow the lower castes were able to get rid of the top one, they would need to lay claims to this newly created reality. Hence the fake history of the new bloodlines they would need to substantiate their claims.

whitewave

Some of the information/links you've posted have mention of "slaves", although from what I've read of slavery (before 1600's), it was more of a financial arrangement where slaves were valued (as human beings, not as property), well cared for, made to inherit even in some cases. Bible is full of examples of such but there are also historical documents that record love and loyalty far beyond what would be expected of a piece of property. This isn't the thread for it-just thought I'd save you the looking up the caste system. :)

whitewave

Ishtar was the later Babylonian version of Sumer's "Queen of Heaven," Inanna, goddess of sexual love, fertility, and warfare. Her worship preceded Babylon's rise during the late 23rd century BC going back to the Uruk period, beginning around the turn of the 4th millennium BC. Inanna's symbol, signifying the planet Venus, was an eight-pointed star. Cuneiform tablets have been found in Montana, Georgia, Ohio, and New York indicating the deliberate arrival of numerous Sumerian visitors all from the same capital of Ur's Third Dynasty.

The Sumerians may have been the cradle of civilization for a lot of folks.

BStankman

Right, so once you know the Freemason/Templar symbols you will see them everywhere. Every large corporation, banking and media.
Not that you should believe any USA history, but the supposed founders were all Freemasons.

I have always thought the statue of liberty was a symbol to the old world that "Freemasons own this place."

But now I know of Tartary and star fort connection and saw this photo. Venus atop a star fort says to me "Templar conquered this place."

Liberty-1930.-With-symbols..jpg
Some thoughts.
Napoleon invaded Tartary and Russia was created in 1812.
USA had a similar invasion in 1812, but seems to have negotiated a settlement by creating a national bank. A Templar institution.
US civil war was 1861.
French donated Statue of Liberty 1886.

More thoughts.
Pre civil war history in US is primarily fiction. Colonial period was actually the frontier of Tartary that had some neo classical cities prior to 1860.
Civil war was indeed about slavery. Free Tartarians of North America were finally conquered and made slaves through central banking.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Never thought about when they actually started using a word "Russia". Indeed most of the older maps mention "Moscovia". Moscow, I assume, is a derivative of Moscovia.

There is this 1609 Ortelius map stating "Russia". But if you look at the fonts, they are totally different from the actual map. So, most likely, it's a much later addition to an existing map. Which makes this a fake document.

Ortelius_1609.jpg

While google ngram gives us 1698, that specific document is a much later summary of the account. 1730-50's is more prevalent as far as documents go. That is at first glance.

Yet in 1733, the country list compiled by Thomas Bowles and John Bowles did not include Russia. We have Moscovy and 2 Tartarias.

1733 Geography Epitomiz'd Thomas Bowles, John Bowles.jpg

While it doesn't directly relate to the start shaped structures, it would be interesting to see when Russia was first mentioned as such on a map.

whitewave

Never thought about when they actually started using a word "Russia". Indeed most of the older maps mention "Moscovia". Moscow, I assume, is a derivative of Moscovia.
While it doesn't directly relate to the start shaped structures, it would be interesting to see when Russia was first mentioned as such on a map.
The Tsardom of Russia Rossiyskoye tsarstvo), also known as the Tsardom of Muscovy, was the name of the centralized Russian state from assumption of the title of Tsar by Ivan IV in 1547 until the foundation of the Russian Empire by Peter the Great in 1721. Tsardom of Russia - Wikipedia

The Grand Duchy or Grand Principality of Moscow , also known in English simply as Muscovy from the Latin: Moscovia, was a late medieval Russian principality centered on Moscow and the predecessor state of the early modern Tsardom of Russia.

The state originated with Daniel I, who inherited Moscow in 1283, eclipsing and eventually absorbing its parent duchy of Vladimir-Suzdal by the 1320s. It later annexed the Novgorod Republic in 1478 and the Grand Duchy of Tver in 1485.

Grand Duchy of Moscow - Wikipedia

How far back do your maps date, KD?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
As far as I understand this is exactly how the official science confuses us and substitutes real history with their own version.

Tsardom of Moscovy and Tsardom of Russia is not the same. They want us to think they are but they are not.

Maps.... as reported probably 15th century.

BStankman

Sorry, did not mean to derail. Just doing some conjecture because history is so wrong.
Star forts may not be related to Tartary, other than both are hidden plain sight.
They are on every continent (you will probably find one on Antarctica).

The imperial palace of Japan is a star fort. Yokohama looks like a star fort.
Japan was brought to heel and opened to the western world in 1853.
There were neo classical cities in Japan at that time, and I keep getting pointed to invasions then history changing in 1800's.

Fort Goryokaku.jpg

We are not even sure star forts were fortifications. They seem to all be near water.
But this one in Norway has a river through it and battlements face land.
I guess they had no fear of invaders having boats and cannons.

Fredrikstad+Norway.jpg

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
We clearly have no idea as to the true nature of this things. Appears that we call them forts because we have no clue what they really are. It probably involves less labor to build the city on the inside vs the construction of such a star around it.

whitewave

As far as I understand this is exactly how the official science confuses us and substitutes real history with their own version.
Tsardom of Moscovy and Tsardom of Russia is not the same. They want us to think they are but they are not.
Maps.... as reported probably 15th century.
Wiki mentions that Daniel I inherited the duchy from Vladimir-Suzdal in1283. Looking up Vladimir-Suzdal shows that he inherited it from Kievan Rus when the territory was just a loose federation of neighboring principalities which were all conquered by the Mongols. Whether any of that's true or not is up for questioning (as is all of history). I don't KNOW since I wasn't there but I do have to question how Kievan Rus could have been any kind of ruler over all of Rus/Moscovy if it was all just a loose federation of neighboring principalities; especially if they'd already been conquered by the Mongols. Crap like this is the reason history was the only class I failed in school. :(

And to return to the point of the thread, I do have thoughts on that which I'll write up now and post when done. Sorry for the temporary derail-just seems like all the subjects relate to each other.