$ symbol: Jesuit connection?

trismegistus

Crown of thorns, Templar cross, wheel of life, solar worship. Maybe these secret societies need a new brand management company...it's all starting to run together :sneaky:

GroundhogLfe

To me it looks like an IHS forming a Swastika. The Swastika is more clear on the older bulky version and it's really just another symbol for the sun that the Jesuits have in the traditional modern crests.

ps. Just google what the US high officials had to say about the Jesuits in the 18th & 19th century. It seems like they were fighting them as well as the banking institutions.

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

To me it looks like an IHS forming a Swastika. The Swastika is more clear on the older bulky version and it's really just another symbol for the sun that the Jesuits have in the traditional crests.

ps. Just google what the US high officials had to say about the Jesuits in the 18th & 19th century. It seems like they were fighting them as well as the banking institutions.
The early US was fighting almost every secret society lol.

Maybe I'm streching here but Isis, Set and Horus are always three (3).

The (3) is the pyramid, the structure of power distribution and could be a representation of our rulers.

Now in practical matters, you can't have a pyramid without a good foundation or a base, which is a square. We are the base on which the system is reliant upon. Maybe thats why the freemasons place such importance on the 3s and the 4s. The compass (3) and the square (4). The skull and bones also use 322, maybe as a joke to symbolize the unity of the pyramid 3 and us, divided as 2+2?