Symbolism of Hyperborea

Searching

Map of Hyperborea:
1541713459016.png

Labyrinth:

Illustration of Jericho in a Farhi Bible (14th century)
1541714772527.png

Crop Circle:
1541713886924.png

The Brain as Labyrinth, leading to the Pineal Gland:
1541713767937.png

1541714064866.png

Ouroboros circling the Tree of Life:
1541714366317.png

Hyperborea/Ouroboros
Borea - from Greek Boreas, name of the god of the north wind

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM
3.14 is Pi, the center of a circle or Source
1541715149845.png

Thoughts: All roads lead inward. This realm, to me at least, seems to work in opposites. To exit a place, we have been taught to go outside, but I think what all of the examples above illustrate is that to exit (Exodus) this realm, we must go within.

Ice Nine

We are all an individual universe of one.

All the answers I am quite sure are locked in our brains. For each and every one of us has been here since time immemorial. Unless of course we were more recently genetically engineered by Aliens, you know, that old chestnut!

I like your post, very thought provoking and any time anybody can work in crop circles, one of my favorite subjects, I take notice.

Ice Nine

Popular symbol representing the Sidhe race

View attachment 11680
What the what! I immediately thought of Star Wars, nerd that I am. The term Sith originally referred to a species of aliens native to the planets Korriban and Ziost, who were later enslaved and ruled by exiled Dark Jedi from the Galactic Republic.

Sorry for the minor derailment, more like just a wee pebble on the track.

I like how that symbol ties in with crop circles and how extremely prevalent and prolific the crop circles are in Great Britain. The home of the Sidhe.

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

They are said to live underground in fairy mounds...
Under/In - More symbolism to look within. Perhaps one take on the Sidhe Race is a "Race to the Inside". Maybe we are in a race to know ourselves before we die.
I immediately thought of Star Wars, nerd that I am. The term Sith
The Force Yoda told Luke to use was within.

Ice Nine

They are said to live underground in fairy mounds...
Under/In - More symbolism to look within. Perhaps one take on the Sidhe Race is a "Race to the Inside". Maybe we are in a race to know ourselves before we die.

The Force Yoda told Luke to use was within.
Well shit oh dear, yeah!

I also really like your thought that we are in a race to know ourselves before we die. I better pick up the pace. :eek:

Ice Nine

And as seeming unrelated as things might seem they are all connected.
I haven't delved into a lot of what he covers, but I really liked his notion that we are our own creators, we are the Annunaki, we were the genetic engineers and we have forgotten our past and who we are.
How many times have I uttered that tired phrase "a race with amnesia", maybe that is exactly it.