Tektōn, or why Jesus was most likely a Mason

trismegistus

I was inspired to create this post based off this thread from @KorbenDallas, originally it was intended to be a reply but I figured it would be a bit too off-topic for the discussion at hand. I suppose I should say this up front: this post does not intend to prove or disprove the validity of a live, historical Jesus. This post is agnostic in the sense that this information is applicable regardless of Jesus being a real person, an allegory, or a bastardized depiction of a pagan sun god. I say this to avoid this thread derailing into a "Was Jesus real" which I am not interested in for the sake of the information presented.

christ_with_compass_316x446.jpg

Jesus: Carpenter?
Well, not exactly. Before we dig in here, let's examine the references to Jesus being a carpenter. It won't take long, because there are only two references to it in the bible.
Matt. 13:55 - Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?
Mark 6:3 - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?”
This site helps give us a little more historical background.
Less than 4 miles NW of Nazareth - Sepphoris, the largest city in Judea apart from Jerusalem, and which was only an hour's walk from Nazareth. When Jesus was about nine years old, Herod Antipas initiated a large scale building program in Sepphoris that lasted for twenty years - all these buildings were made of stone and it was very possible that Jesus would have helped to build these stone buildings. Buildings were constructed of stone, not wood. There was NOT an abundance of wood in Jesus’ day in Nazareth.
Jewish males generally were made to learn a trade – even rabbis! Jesus is most often referred to as rabbi/teacher, but would have had a trade (like Paul being a tentmaker, even though he was educated in the school of the great rabbi, etc.)
I am taking the above information with a grain of salt, as I can not verify these conclusions myself. However, if true this would mean the trade of carpentry would not necessarily fit the area and time in which Jesus is said to have lived. So, why carpenter?

τεκτων
Let's take those phrases above and re-translate them back into Ancient Greek.

Is not this the carpenter's son
ho tou tektōnos huios

Is not this the carpenter (ho tektōn) the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon, and are not his sisters here with us?

The Ancient Greek noun tektōn (τέκτων) is a common term for an artisan/craftsman, in particular a carpenter, wood-worker, mason, builder or teacher. The term is frequently contrasted with an iron-worker, or smith (χαλκεύς) and the stone-worker or mason (λιθολόγος, λαξευτής).
So it seems that the eventual translation into modern society decided to take the carpentry route with the definition. However, it is a bit strange that there is nowhere in the New Testament that Jesus makes a reference or metaphor built around wood working and carpentry. However, there are a metric shit-ton of references to stone working and masonry.

References to Masonry in the New Testament
The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner
Mark 12,10

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
John 2,19-21
Sacred temples were not built from wood, but from stone. This also is steeped in the symbolism of the initiatory death, something that Masons will go through in their initiation.
Jesus said to them, “Did you never read in the Scriptures,
‘The stone which the builders rejected,
This became the chief corner stone;
This came about from the Lord,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?
Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, producing the fruit of it. And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust.
Matt. 21:33-44
As Jesus was coming out of the temple, one of His disciples said to Him, Look, Teacher! Notice the sort and quality of these stones and buildings!
Mark 13:1
Not sure why his disciples would be asking a carpenter to admire the quality of stonework, seems more logical if he works with stone.
We typically look at large numbers of people and admire buildings that are large and impressive because those things appeal to our senses and to our image of what we think is worthy of God. But if we learn anything at all from the Scriptures, it is that God does not think the way we do - His ways and thoughts are not our ways! He isn't interested in many things being seen and taken notice of, He is interested in only One Thing: Christ being seen and taken account of, "On THIS Rock I will build My Ekklesia, and death itself will not have any power over it.
Matt. 16:18
And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 2:4-5
Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
John 20,16

Rabboni (Ραββουνι), RB BNI (Hebrew): Master of the Builders
Sir, if thou hast borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away
Translated to: Κυριε ει συ εβαστασας αυτον ειπε μοι που αυτον εθηκας καγω αυτον αρω = 7261 (Gemetria)

The Master Builder: Ο Αρχιτεκτων = 7261 In(counted in plenitude (2))

Source

I found some more interesting tidbits on the Phoenix Masonic website.
Another rather curious matter dealing with the meanings of names is the fact that Jesus was called a Nazarene, and that, as a boy, He lived in a city called Nazareth. Both Nazarene and Nazareth mean "seperated". It is interesting to find that a city called Nazareth is mentioned neither anywhere in the Old Testament nor in any Judaic literature. There are historians who claim that a town by that name did not exist in Galilee at that time, and that the name was indicative of Jesus being a member of a secret sect or order that existed in Northern Palestine for centuries. Quite interestingly, also, in the twenty-fourth chapter of the Acts of the Apostles, Paul was called a "ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes" (vs. 5)
There is a very curious story about Jesus as a young boy in the apocryphal book known as the First Gospel of the Infancy of Christ. Joseph took Jesus to the school master Zaccheus to learn his Hebrew letters. As the teacher began to instruct Jesus to name the Hebrew characters, the boy soon turned the tables on Zaccheus by asking him the meaning of Aleph, the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet. As the master was about to whip Jesus, the boy proceded to explain the meaning of each part of each Hebrew letter and why the letters were in a certain order. Freemasons who have received certain degrees should know that each of the Hebrew letters have certain import. After Jesus finished the alphabet, the master was so astonished that he said, "I believe this boy was born before Noah," and to Mary he said, "Your son has no need of any learning."
Imagine being a kid and schooling your teacher using Gemetria...

I would imagine that knowledge of Gemetria would not be very helpful if you were a carpenter in training. If you were a Master Builder in training however...

In summary
If all this is pointing towards the Christ figure being a Mason, then what exactly is Freemasonry? If this is true, @KorbenDallas, then Freemasonry either predates your 1212 hypothesis or at some point in history the entire bible was re-written by Freemasons to encode their teachings.

In my mind, it seems that Freemasonry evolved more or less directly from mystery schools that were popular in the areas where Jesus is alleged to have spent his time. Read through the sources I posted and there are some loose connections between Jesus and his disciples and The Essenes which are worth tugging on. It seems that the knowledge that they protect is that of Christian Gnosticism, the Occulted teachings kept in the private chambers of the church in the very early days. It is said that the bible is the single greatest achievement in encoded symbolism, and based off the research of many it appears to be the case.

Bits and Bobs
The site I found with all the Gemetria had a few more interesting links I felt were worth sharing, though not necessarily in their own post.

fhehe.jpg

Annuit Coeptis + Novus Ordo Seclorum

707 + 1742 = 2449

2449 = Ιησοθς Χριστος Νικα - Jesus Christ Conquers
2448 = Ο Φωσφορος - The Lightbringer / The Morning Star

I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star (Rev. 21,16)

Η ριζα και το γενος του Δαβιδ = 1646

1646 = Φαεσφορος - the bright and morning star

sonoman

hey trismegistus,

I think your onto something here but its one of the more complicated mysteries.

the 1611 KJV bible was most certainly a masonic work but for jesus to be a mason he would have to have sworn an oath of that order and it is written in the 1611 KJV @ matthew 5:34 that jesus himself had said this:

“But I say vnto you, Sweare not at all, neither by heauen, for it is Gods throne:”
MATTHEW 5:34 KJV "But I say vnto you, Sweare not at all, neither by heauen, for it is Gods throne:"

however there is evidence that he was an initiate of another order in hebrews 5:10
“Called of God an high Priest after the order of Melchisedec:”
HEBREWS 5:10 KJV "Called of God an high Priest after the order of Melchisedec:"

I have read before that John the baptist was also an initiate and that when he babptised Jesus this was originally an initiation ritual of some sort/order.

but everything todo with all 'history' [it is all hearsay from our now perspective] has become even more suspect once we delve into Antoly Fomenko's voluminous works on the subject of it. see 'History, Fiction or Science'

for those not familiar with this man and his work: New Chronology (Fomenko) - Wikipedia

this eliminates 1000 years from the Scaliger/Julian timeline (the dark ages) and now other researchers, after verifying Fomenkos work are uncovering much more fraudulent history such as both Latin and greek being manufactured languages that are wholly faked in order to rewrite history and science.

from my perspective, not having any firsthand experience with any writings other than my own, it is truly all hearsay to me however, also from my firsthand experience I can confirm/verify that our whole system/construct/government is based on this hearsay of 'The Bible'.

there is also some researchers that are starting to propose that the Old 'testament' was actually written after the new 'testament' which really changes everything. most importantly the trust law structures that were established, maintained, and upheld legally to this very day from this book. if nothing else, it is a book of Law. we cant truly verify anything other than that but we can verify that that 'is what it is' in our courts of law. so I work from there.

history is interesting but if we are to spend our precious time and energy trying to figure anything out it should be The Law because this is the only way we can change or rectify anything.

if something is broken, learn how to fix it (DIY) and we all know something has been broken here. if/when we find out exactly how/what/when/where this happened we still have the task of correcting these wrongs and that will require knowledge of the Law.

Maxim of Law:

IGNORANTIA JURIS NON EXCUSAT = ignorance of the law excuses not.

who is there to blame for our own ignorance? I have reason to believe that our lives are a test and that we are on probation (probated estates) here in this life and this book more than any other, has what is needed to pass this most difficult test.

my best advice to myself and everyone is to study the Law. I certainly dont have all the answers but any that I have found were written in this book even though I found most of them outside of it.

thanks for a most interesting thread ;-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
trismegistus

trismegistus

there is also some researchers that are starting to propose that the Old 'testament' was actually written after the new 'testament' which really changes everything
Curious to know more about this. Might be worth its own thread, at the very least.

who is there to blame for our own ignorance? I have reason to believe that our lives are a test and that we are on probation (probated estates) here in this life and this book more than any other, has what is needed to pass this most difficult test.
So could you say then that the original role of Freemasonry is to safeguard and protect this esoteric interpretation of the Bible? The idea being that The Law written esoterically into the bible is the blueprint for breaking out of the Matrix, so to speak?

If so, I could see how that noble cause could be corrupted by greedy Masons in the modern day in order to maintain a certain level of control over who they would consider sheep (Jesus as a Shepard = Master Builder leading the "sheeple"? Just made that association whilst typing it out). I know one thing for sure: whoever the Freemasons are now they don't seem to be interested in encoding enlightenment into great works of architecture and art. Best we get now is Luciferian/Baphomet iconography through modern pop music and films.

sonoman

I do not have much more details about the 'first shall be last' regarding the old and new testaments other than I heard them discussing it on one of Jan Irvin's YT chan. I dont recall the guest speaker exactly but it was probably Jacob Duellman.

Im not a huge fan of Jan's personality but he is definitely an Ace researcher on stolen history and many of his guest speakers are aswell. but IMO they gets off into the weeds about 20% of the time. other than that, his chan superior to most if not all due to all the primary citations/evidence presented. they dont spout off stuff without any evidence and when they do they pretty much tell you when they are speculating or adding their own conjecture on any subject. everyone here would do well to tune into his chan IMO.

about the freemason safegaurding and such, I think there is secret orders within masonry itself that most masons are not a part of that not so much protect the esoteric interpretations but are under obligations to carry it out into our time.

I see the bible more as a business plan than anything else. and I dont subscribe to painting masonry with such a broad brush, I think its way more complicated with double and triple agents working within it.

yes. I think that book more than any other is the code to this matrix. my idea with the only thread I have started here is to somehow show how and why that is but Im not a very good teacher, I learn things in a very unorthodox way so when I try to explain what I have learned it is very difficult to do in anyway other than unorthodoxly. lol

I learn more from others questions than my own, I find them inspirational even when they are directed toward me.

bruceleewise.jpg

OP
OP
trismegistus

trismegistus

Im not a huge fan of Jan's personality but he is definitely an Ace researcher on stolen history and many of his guest speakers are aswell. but IMO they gets off into the weeds about 20% of the time. other than that, his chan superior to most if not all due to all the primary citations/evidence presented.
I'm on the fence about Jan myself. On one hand his podcast definitely opened me up to some topics I hadn't considered before, but on the other hand I feel that he gets way more in the weeds than 20%, and his "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" attitude can get a little grating at times, especially when he makes claims that he can't back up on the spot. But, if you can get through that there are definitely some gems there, and of course the guests are very solid.
I see the bible more as a business plan than anything else. and I dont subscribe to painting masonry with such a broad brush, I think its way more complicated with double and triple agents working within it.
Fully agree with the ulterior motives in Freemasonry; I made a comment in another thread that ultimately the people in these groups may be part of several societies/cults/organizations that have their own plots and ideas on how the world should be run. I am sure that Freemasons are infiltrated by those who seek to discredit the organization by committing heinous acts in a sort of "false flag" manner. To your point, there may only be a handful of Freemasons that even understand the teachings in this most esoteric faction.

Getting back on track to the topic at hand, here is an except from Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma that I feel is relevant and worth discussing here.
Buthos and His Thought, uniting with Wisdom, made her fruitful by the Divine Light, and she produced a perfect and an imperfect being, Christos, and a Second and inferior Wisdom, Sophia-Achamoth, who falling into chaos remained entangled there, became enfeebled, and lost all knowledge of the Superior Wisdom that gave her birth. Communicating movement to chaos, she produced Ialdaboath, the Demiourgos, Agent of Material Creation ... Ialdabaoath produced an angel that was his image, and this a second, and son on in succession to the sixth after the Demiourgos ... Ialdabaoath, to become independent of his mother, and to pass for the Supreme Being, made the world, and man in his own image; and his mother caused the Spiritual principle to pass from him into man so made; and henceforward the contest between the Demiourgos and his mother, between light and darkness, good and evil, was concentrated in man."​
"And the image of Ialdabaoth, reflected upon matter, became the Serpent-Spirit, Satan, the Evil Intelligence. Eve, created by Ialdabaoth, had by his Sons children that were angels like themselves. The Spiritual light was withdrawn from man by Sophia, and the world surrendered to the influence of evil; until the Spirit, urged by the entreaties of Wisdom, induced the Supreme Being to send Christos to redeem it. Compelled, despite himself, by his Mother, Ialdabaoth caused the man Jesus to be born of a Virgin; and the Celestial Savior, uniting with his Sister, Wisdom, descended through the regions of the seven angels ... and entered with his sister into the man Jesus at the baptism in Jordan."​
"Ialdabaoth, finding that Jesus was destroying his empire and abolishing his worship, caused the Jews to hate and crucify Him; before which happened, Christos and Wisdom had ascended to the celestial regions. They restored Jesus to life and gave Him an ethereal body, in which He remained eighteen months on earth, and receiving from Wisdom the perfect knowledge {... Gnosis}, communicated it to a small number of His apostles, and then arose to the intermediate region inhabited by Ialdabaoth, where, unknown to him, He sits at his right hand, taking from him the Souls of Light purified by Christos. When nothing of the spiritual world shall remain subject to Ialdabaoth, the redemption will be accomplished, and the end of the world, the completion of the return of Light into the Plenitude, will occur.​
Intriguing, deliciously blasphemous, and extremely gnostic.

tupperaware

Just touching on the topic of Jesus as a Mason....

The Egyptians Had Their Own Version Of Ayahuasca They Called “The Tree Of Life”
Carl A. P. Ruck - Wikipedia

I suggest that instead of mushrooms the entheogen used in secret Christian rites was actually DMT (more often than not) from the Acacia plant. A brief investigation of DMT will reveal that it has all the power unlike mushrooms of supporting the extravagances of Masonic architecture from day one.

first search result for googling "dmt sacred architecture" DMT Influence in Architecture? - Music/Art/Literature - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Further... much of the advanced architecture and technology that we see throughout the world could be the result of "adepts" using DMT (at one time or another) including the most ancient of Egyptians mostly likely through the Acacia tree primarily with other ingredients as additives for theme and variation effects. Then radiating that information out in various ways to "engineers" to develop from there. R&D can be thought of as "radicalize so others can derivatize". Perhaps much of historical research from ages past has been accomplished through practiced ingestion of DMT.

DMT & Blue Lotus - Erowid Exp - 'Seeing What Lies Beyond' blue lotus plus DMT.

Disclaimer: I have never taken DMT and probably never will since this forum is easily a very good alternative - at least for the time being.

Meet Changa - The Evolution of DMT

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHANGA-RECIPE?
I prefer to use a DMT-extract from Acacia acuminata, as it’s the only one that gives me sharp open eyes visuals. The effect is more calming than for example Mimosa. As a base I always take mullein. And I’d like to have a Caapi extract of at least 10x, that I prepare following the 28 days of a lunar cycle. I also really love to put an extraction of nice smelling herbs like lavender or lemongrass. In the end I add some blue lotus for the colour and a more calming effect. The recipe may differ from time to time. It’s an ongoing creative process."

The above acacia derived DMT mixture assuming that it does provide a DMT like experience is just the tip of the iceburg. DMT from acacia derivatives and other additives in ancient times would have been developed over a thousand years and much more understood and controlled.

Onijunbei

Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, producing the fruit of it. And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust.

Jesus and/or his teachings are known as the "cornerstone".

Last edited:

sonoman

Jesus and/or his teachings are known as the "cornerstone".
Luke 20:17

“And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?”

perhaps, what is written is turned to stone? memorialized. but the 'builders' rejected that writing/stone. I need to do a deep dive on the word 'corner' now. I suspect it has to do with angles/angels.

the builders? builders of stone? stone is written words? the MA SONIC MA TRIX? if any One senses a distinctive ring to what I just wrote, see Etymology of Etymology?

syncrorings

lord of the?

p.s. edit to add: Strong's Greek: 1137. γωνία (gónia) -- an angle, a corner
b. like German Winkel, Latinangulus, English (internal) corner, equivalent to a secret place: Acts 26:26 (so Plato, Gorgias, p. 485 d. βίον βιωναι ἐν γωνία, Epictetus diss. 2, 12, 17; (for other examples see Wetstein on Acts, the passage cited; Stallbaum on Plato, the passage cited)).
and:
Strong's Greek: 2776. κεφαλή (kephalé) -- the head
From the primary kapto (in the sense of seizing); the head (as the part most readily taken hold of), literally or figuratively -- head.
seizing the secret place! "He Beheld them"

Strong's Greek: 1689. ἐμβλέπω (emblepó) -- to look at, fig. to consider
behold, gaze up, look upon

From en and blepo; to look on, i.e. (relatively) to observe fixedly, or (absolutely) to discern clearly -- behold, gaze up, look upon, (could) see.
The One that can see and see through their Matrix!

that whole chapter seems directly related to this topic LUKE CHAPTER 20 KJV

mans contracts make mans laws, there can be no law without contract.

Last edited:

TH Dialectic

Just a side thought on the word Jesus. Pronounced "he's us" could just another way of hiding our power. Mockery again.

I have no real knowledge of etymology just a recent interest sparked through this forum.

He's us ...

Power comes from oneself. The individual. Live a virtuous life and understanding will come naturally.

TH

sonoman

Just a side thought on the word Jesus. Pronounced "he's us" could just another way of hiding our power. Mockery again.

I have no real knowledge of etymology just a recent interest sparked through this forum.

He's us ...

Power comes from oneself. The individual. Live a virtuous life and understanding will come naturally.

TH
you might be onto something there TH? the hero's journey? and IIRC, 'Je Suis' translated to english means 'I AM'

maybe jesus was man who held the office/title of the 'christ'? perhaps we all may hold that office as agent for the father? an appointment must be ratified to become lawful.

James 2:26

“For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”

Paracelsus

I believe in the concept that Christ is an Archetype that each of us is capable of activating within ourself.

I AM THAT I AM

Ehyeh - Asher - Ehyeh

...simply I AM

Yod Hay Vav Hay (Hebrew)

Best described by Mark 4:11
"Unto you is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but unto them that are without, all things are done in Parables."

I just read this in "Man, Minerals and Masters" by Dr. Charles W. Littlefield

Allegedly he discovered a mineral preparation that could re-animate immediately deceased bodies. In the book I referenced he describes the exact formula and technique to achieve this. Christed ones are those who know the secrets of God, the science of life and death.
Charles Littlefield : Vitalized Mineral Salts & " Resurrection Salt " -- Man, Minerals, and Masters

I was inspired to create this post based off this thread from @KorbenDallas, originally it was intended to be a reply but I figured it would be a bit too off-topic for the discussion at hand. I suppose I should say this up front: this post does not intend to prove or disprove the validity of a live, historical Jesus. This post is agnostic in the sense that this information is applicable regardless of Jesus being a real person, an allegory, or a bastardized depiction of a pagan sun god. I say this to avoid this thread derailing into a "Was Jesus real" which I am not interested in for the sake of the information presented.

Jesus: Carpenter?
Well, not exactly. Before we dig in here, let's examine the references to Jesus being a carpenter. It won't take long, because there are only two references to it in the bible.

This site helps give us a little more historical background.

I am taking the above information with a grain of salt, as I can not verify these conclusions myself. However, if true this would mean the trade of carpentry would not necessarily fit the area and time in which Jesus is said to have lived. So, why carpenter?

τεκτων
Let's take those phrases above and re-translate them back into Ancient Greek.

Is not this the carpenter's son
ho tou tektōnos huios

Is not this the carpenter (ho tektōn) the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon, and are not his sisters here with us?

So it seems that the eventual translation into modern society decided to take the carpentry route with the definition. However, it is a bit strange that there is nowhere in the New Testament that Jesus makes a reference or metaphor built around wood working and carpentry. However, there are a metric shit-ton of references to stone working and masonry.

References to Masonry in the New Testament

Mark 12,10

John 2,19-21
Sacred temples were not built from wood, but from stone. This also is steeped in the symbolism of the initiatory death, something that Masons will go through in their initiation.

Matt. 21:33-44

Mark 13:1
Not sure why his disciples would be asking a carpenter to admire the quality of stonework, seems more logical if he works with stone.

Matt. 16:18

1 Peter 2:4-5

John 20,16
Rabboni (Ραββουνι), RB BNI (Hebrew): Master of the Builders
Translated to: Κυριε ει συ εβαστασας αυτον ειπε μοι που αυτον εθηκας καγω αυτον αρω = 7261 (Gemetria)

The Master Builder: Ο Αρχιτεκτων = 7261 In(counted in plenitude (2))

Source

I found some more interesting tidbits on the Phoenix Masonic website.

Imagine being a kid and schooling your teacher using Gemetria...

I would imagine that knowledge of Gemetria would not be very helpful if you were a carpenter in training. If you were a Master Builder in training however...

In summary
If all this is pointing towards the Christ figure being a Mason, then what exactly is Freemasonry? If this is true, @KorbenDallas, then Freemasonry either predates your 1212 hypothesis or at some point in history the entire bible was re-written by Freemasons to encode their teachings.

In my mind, it seems that Freemasonry evolved more or less directly from mystery schools that were popular in the areas where Jesus is alleged to have spent his time. Read through the sources I posted and there are some loose connections between Jesus and his disciples and The Essenes which are worth tugging on. It seems that the knowledge that they protect is that of Christian Gnosticism, the Occulted teachings kept in the private chambers of the church in the very early days. It is said that the bible is the single greatest achievement in encoded symbolism, and based off the research of many it appears to be the case.

Bits and Bobs
The site I found with all the Gemetria had a few more interesting links I felt were worth sharing, though not necessarily in their own post.

Annuit Coeptis + Novus Ordo Seclorum

707 + 1742 = 2449

2449 = Ιησοθς Χριστος Νικα - Jesus Christ Conquers
2448 = Ο Φωσφορος - The Lightbringer / The Morning Star

I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star (Rev. 21,16)

Η ριζα και το γενος του Δαβιδ = 1646

1646 = Φαεσφορος - the bright and morning star
My researches into this phrase point to the translation that Jesus was a brick-mason. And it really makes sense from the text, in a way. Because only a brick layer would examine the stones from the temples, which were made of stone rather than the normal baked bricks used in the walls of homes (only the floors were stone) at the time, and looking on with envy to someone who was being paid to work in what might be considered a "more sophisticated form". If we take the Greek form and translate it into Sumerian, which was the language of Uruk, where Abraham and his tribe were living before their exodus to the Canaan area (he, like his father, were originally inhabitants of Syria, but left Babylonia when the Amara were thrown out in about 1750 BC), we learn that it translates to "brick", and especially to baked bricks, which were the form used in both the building of the Tower of Babel, and the homes in the Levant.
I believe in the concept that Christ is an Archetype that each of us is capable of activating within ourself.

I AM THAT I AM

Ehyeh - Asher - Ehyeh

...simply I AM

Yod Hay Vav Hay (Hebrew)

Best described by Mark 4:11
"Unto you is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but unto them that are without, all things are done in Parables."

I just read this in "Man, Minerals and Masters" by Dr. Charles W. Littlefield

Allegedly he discovered a mineral preparation that could re-animate immediately deceased bodies. In the book I referenced he describes the exact formula and technique to achieve this. Christed ones are those who know the secrets of God, the science of life and death.
Charles Littlefield : Vitalized Mineral Salts & " Resurrection Salt " -- Man, Minerals, and Masters
I AM THAT I AM - Sorry, but that is not Ehyeh - Asher - Ehyeh. In Hebrew
it is Hey Yad Hey, or hyh (hayah), and signifies I will become what I will become.
We might think of it as " I will be everything that I can be."