The ghost cities of China

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Amazing how one thing leads to another. Apparently, we have multiple cities in China having no population. As in, there are cities, but they are uninhabited. And this is in the 1.4 billion China. I knew of their existence (not thinking much of it) but in light of the recent "no people in the streets" topics, a new possibility came to mind.

What if those empty cities are just like the ones we are witnessing in these topics?
Could it be that the cities in China are being built in preparation for the next reset of the existing civilization? When was the last reset? I'd say just prior to the population starting to grow exponentially.

total-world-population-chart.jpg

Don't we look at some of the older engravings and other images thinking that "these people do not belong here." Who built this for them?

Court Yard of the Ducal Palace, Venice.jpg Giardino Pontificio sul Quirinale.jpg Veduta di Piazza Navona sopra le rovine del Circo Agonale.jpg Palazzo Chigi.jpg

May be it does look strange that a country with so many people is building huge amounts of real estate leaving it unpopulated.

beijing.png beijing-traffic.jpg beijing-traffic_1.jpg china_metro.jpg shanghai_1.png

The Ghost Cities of China

I walked back out into the street and looked for someone to talk to. Twenty minutes later I was still searching. I couldn’t find anybody.
THE KANGBASHI DISTRICT of Ordos, China is a marvel of urban planning, 137-square miles of shining towers, futuristic architecture and pristine parks carved out of the grassland of Inner Mongolia. It is a thoroughly modern city, but for one thing: No one lives there.
Of course, there are explanations: How China's rush to urbanise has created a slew of ghost towns. Yet, I find it hard to believe, that they had to build a whole "slew of towns" before noticing that people are not moving in.

As it stands, it is easy to find an explanation by saying, well, we simply built those too far from civilization. Really? Our smart China did not know that it might happen? They never asked people if they were willing to move to the middle of nowhere?

china_empty_1.jpg china_empty_2.jpg china_empty_3.jpg china_empty_4.jpg china_empty_5.jpg china_empty_6.jpg
china_empty_7.jpg china_empty_8.jpg china_empty_9.jpg china_empty_10.jpg china_empty_11.jpg china_empty_12.jpg

Overpopulated they said...

population density in china.png
Well, here is what we have. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Some of those cities were up since 1990s. They wouldn’t have to be without care for a long time anyways.

ISeenItFirst

There are similar, not the same, but similar all over. Last I read was in Florida. But there is a move to the multi use structures, retail, commercial, residential, (Its agenda 30) but society hasnt gotten in board yet.

humanoidlord

i think the same thing happened to tartary, they build a bunch of these cities but they were never used and when the cataclysm happened the survivors found them ripe for picking

Considering the globalist owned and operated U.N. has the motto, Ordo ab Chao (order out of chaos) and that the U.N. site in New York is nearing the end of its shelf life (depicted in its own mural) I believe they got ahead of themselves builing up Ordo(s) as the new home of the U.N.
Its no secret the final roll-out of the New World Order will be fronted by China and BRICS, with the aim of a global currency using BRICS instead of the IMF/World Bank. (even though it's actually the same institution with a new name)
This might explain why Ordos is a ghost town.......for now.

Dirigible

Is the US the new Tartary then? Will we be obliterated from history 300 years from now?

Lol, not likely, we won't be obliterated, just grotesquely misrepresented in one way or another. The days of revisionist history (current) are essentially over in the electronic/digital age. Its one thing to physically and covertly scour and scrub every library on earth (or not so covertly with Alexandria and others) while systematically subjugating the educational system (which they created, so was it subjugated, or just manipulated from the beginning?)
it's another to wipe the millions of hard drives of their content.
Conversely, or ironically, the digital age also makes it profoundly simple to rewrite or distort the whole of history that wasn't already lied about in school (no need, all of that Bullshit is firmly implanted in our grey matter)
The sad reality is that even the various centuries-old maps presented on this forum - for instance - or the various topics could have been created just days before in a never ending quest to confuse the shit out of as many as possible. I'm not saying they were, just that how would I know?

ISeenItFirst

I try to subject everything even remotely philosophical to the "Last Tuesdayism" test. It's probably not healthy. Lol.

EMP would wipe out most of that digital storage.
Not possible

Assuming nuclear weapons are actually real (for fuck sake 99.9% of people think we sent multiple missions to the moon, while NASA spokesman and poofdah Don Pettit says we no longer have the technology to go back!?!) one must realize the amplitude dissipation of electromagnetic frequencies is inversely proportional to the distance of the blast by orders of magnitude. (sorry to ruin anyone's indoctrinated version of history but Nagasaki and Hiroshima were firebombed)
Anyway, my point is an EMP could only effect a portion directly under the blast relative to the huge expanse of the US.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Totally agree on WW2 alleged nuclear bombing of the Japanese cities. Those two look exactly the same as any other conventionally bombed WW2 Japanese city.

Surptisingly they look exactly like any of the american cities damaged by the so-called urban fires in the 19th century.

Totally agree on WW2 alleged nuclear bombing of the Japanese cities. Those two look exactly the same as any other conventionally bombed WW2 Japanese city.

Surptisingly they look exactly like any of the american cities damaged by the so-called urban fires in the 19th century.
How bout it, plus that list of cities spanning all those years was outrageous, with Charlston SC leading the list with the most fires. Suspiciously, Charleston is also the city where Pike established the HQ for Masonry........right on the 33rd parallel.

Maruchan

Have you heard about the Fomenko New Chronology?
All history before the 16th century is a fairy tale.
Christ was born in 1153 and passed away in 1185

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Have you heard about the Fomenko New Chronology?
All history before the 16th century is a fairy tale.
Christ was born in 1153 and passed away in 1185
Fomenko chronology research is groundbreaking but also is one sided. He conclusively proves that extra time was added, and speculates as to why.

Him and Nosovsky need to look at the 19th century industrial revolution and think about the real time frame taken out of our history, and replaced with phantom time which they discovered.

whitewave

May have found our mudfloods and missing population. Will need time to compose it but I'm falling asleep at the computer. Have the research saved to my files and will put it together in the next week.