The Man in the High Castle

Searching

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: The Man in the High Castle

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-01-15

Creator: Ridley Scott

Cast: Rufus Sewell, Luke Kleintank, Alexa Davalos, Rupert Evans, DJ Qualls, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Joel de la Fuente

Overview: Based on Philip K. Dick's award-winning novel, The Man in the High Castle explores what it would be like if the Allied Powers had lost WWII, and Japan and Germany ruled the United States.

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

I recently finished watching season 3 of "The Man in the High Castle". The original story was written by Phillip K. Dick who stated in the 70's that we live in a simulation.

Philip Kindred Dick (December 16, 1928 – March 2, 1982) was an American writer known for his work in science fiction. His work explored philosophical, social, and political themes, with stories dominated by monopolistic corporations, alternative universes, authoritarian governments, and altered states of consciousness. His writing also reflected his interest in metaphysics and theology, and often drew upon his life experiences in addressing the nature of reality, identity, drug abuse, schizophrenia, and transcendentalexperiences.
Philip K. Dick - Wikipedia

Here is a 25 minute youtube video explaining how and why Philip K. Dick came to the conclusion this is a simulation. It is especially enlightening since I think most of us are familiar with the fact that our current "reality" was first written in Science Fiction before it came to fruition. Submarines, space travel, etc.

MULTIPLE REALITIES
In "The Man in the High Castle", there are multiple dimensions, and the Nazis are building a Cern-type device to access these different "realities". In the show, those who traverse the parallel realities by means of meditation (without machinery assistance) are called Travelers. I see that @Yergen wrote an article suggesting The Golden Compass, which also deals with parallel worlds.

If anyone watches Teal Swan (regardless of what you think of her), she said she travels to different "worlds". She stated in one reality, she'd just had a baby, and when she returned here, she had a difficult time adjusting to not having that child. She also says she moves back and forth between realities. While I am unable to find that specific interview right now, here is one interview in which she addresses multiple realities:

MANDELA/MANDALA:
Could these parallel realities converging be causing The Mandela Effect? Is this why history no longer makes sense, because "worlds" are converging? And speaking of history not making sense:
In "The Man in the High Castle", Nazis began destroying American history, such as Lady Liberty (which is built on a Star Fort) and The Liberty Bell. They wanted to erase history and start at "Year Zero".
Sound Familiar?

Interestingly, Mandela is just one letter away from Mandala:

A mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. In common use, "mandala" has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe. The basic form of most mandalas is a square with four gates containing a circle with a center point. Each gate is in the general shape of a T.[2][3] Mandalas often have radial balance.[4]
Mandala - Wikipedia

1540666163259.png

Is this the convergence of "worlds"? Is this the Singularity AI speaks of and The Bible warns us about?
Kind of looks like an atom, huh?

1540666491861.png

Perhaps here we have the Macrocosm and the Micrososm. As above, so below. As within, so without.

FREQUENCY AND SYNCHRONICITY: DOES IT "MATTER"?
After watching the last episode of "High Castle" this morning, Wise Up uploaded a new video in which he addresses The Matrix, the Double Slit Expirement, and Mind creating matter. He also touches on John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Words are frequency. Frequency created this realm. Frequency sustains this realm. All is energy.

There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. As far as I know, Wise Up has never really spoken about the ideas in any of his videos before. I have noticed that once I come to a realization, there are others who come to a similar relevation at about the same time. Are we being "downloaded" with the same information at the same time? Is this the great reveal of Revelations? (BTW, Teal Swan uploaded a video about the same time)

Parallell Realities. Quantum Physics. Meditation. Cern. Science Fiction. Frequency. Religions. False History. Maya... All point to the fact that this 3D material realm is not "real". It does not really "Matter" because there is no matter. Matter is comprised of atoms and atoms are composed of what, exactly....

HOW MUCH OF AN ATOM IS EMPTY SPACE?
Very nearly all of it. Let's take a look at an atom of hydrogen to see how empty it really is. Of course, this diagram isn't drawn to scale...

A hydrogen atom is made from a single proton that's circled by a single electron. How big is a hydrogen atom? The radius of a hydrogen atom is known as the Bohr Radius, which is equal to .529 × 10-10 meters. That means that a hydrogen atom has a volume of about 6.2 × 10-31 cubic meters.

How big is the proton at the center of a hydrogen atom? Recent studies indicate that protons have a radius of about .84 × 10-15 meters, giving them a volume of about 2.5 × 10-45 cubic meters.

We need to do a little more math to find out how much of a hydrogen atom is empty space:

Percent Full = 100 × (Volume Filled / Total Volume)
Percent Full = 100 × (2.5 × 10-45 m3 / 6.2 × 10-31 m3)
Percent Full = 100 × (4 × 10-15)
Percent Full = 4 × 10-13 %
Percent Full = 0.0000000000004%

If 0.0000000000004% of a hydrogen atom is full, then the rest of it must be empty:

Percent Empty = 100% - Percent Full
Percent Empty = 100% - 0.0000000000004%
Percent Empty = 99.9999999999996%

A hydrogen atom is about 99.9999999999996% empty space. Put another way, if a hydrogen atom were the size of the earth, the proton at its center would be about 200 meters (600 feet) across. While I wouldn't want something that big landing on my head, it's tiny compared to the size of the earth.
Questions and Answers - How much of an atom is empty space?

TRUTH IN THE FREQUENCY OF MUSIC:

Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters nothing really matters to me

Of course, "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the name of the ducumentary about Queen that is being released now.
So. Many. Synchronicities.
The song was #1 in 1976. It was #1 again in 1992 when "Wayne's World" introduced it to a new generation. It seems as though this song will keep cycling back into our lives until we really listen to the lyrics. Not that it hasn't been playing on the radio every day for the past 40 years, but we are slow to learn.

There is much truth in fiction. There is also a great deal of truth in song lyrics most people do not pay attention to because they are lost in the music. Have you ever really listened to the words from "Grease", as in the song with the same title as the movie starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John?

Frankie Valli - "Grease"

This is the life of illusion
Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
What are we doing here

An unlikely place to find our predicament summarized so eloquently, no?

Here are just a few other examples of song lyrics that let us know we live in an illusion:

Joe Walsh - "Life of Illusion"
Joe Walsh - Life Of Illusion

Styx -"Grand Illusion"
Grand Illusion-Styx [Lyrics]

Barry Gibb - "Grand Illusion"
Barry Gibb Grand Illusion Lyrics

There are many other examples in the least likely of songs.

MY THOUGHTS:
I've said before that I have no way of knowing if atoms exist, so I have no idea what they are comprised of, but I have approached my research from every subject I can think of: History, Science, Religion, Literature, etc. and each leads me to the same conclusion. I have found that science and religion both boil down to one basic idea: This reality is an illusion. I believe this "simulation" is constructed by what most call God, Source, and that this 3D physical material realm is a learning ground, The Game of Life.

Since it is a game of sorts, there are clues, easter eggs, and hints everywhere. Are movies and songs predictive programming, or are they clues? To those who sleep, I think it is programming to accept this "reality". For those of us with "eyes to see and ears to hear", they are clues.

I know this is a mish mash of seemingly unattached ideas, and I may not put them together perfectly, but I am still processing these thoughts in my mind, and I welcome all thoughts on this "Matter".

In addition:
We are leaving The Age of Pisces, which is synonymous with Illusion.

The Age of Pisces could be called the “Age of Deception”. Some of the keywords symbolizing Pisces are deception, illusion, hidden, misled, confusion, fraudulent schemes, fantasy world, secrets, false, fake, mysteries, drugs/alcohol and on the positive side, kind, intuitive, and gentle.

It rules the arts and humanities. You can see the “deception” and “illusion” in every aspect of your life; appearance, finances, communication, your home, entertainment, health, the foods you consume, drugs, government, and religion.

If you really look at the world you live in at the present time you will see the signs of Pisces everywhere and in every aspect of your life. Entertainment such as Disney World and Disney Land would certainly be classified as “fantasy worlds“.

Most folks know that the “Reality Shows” and The Wide World of Wrestling are totally “fake“. Virtual reality games are another “illusionary” form of entertainment.

Pisces symbolizes “illusion“. Look at the appearance of models and actors. They use make-up artists, Botox, plastic surgery, anti-aging serum, implants and fake tans. If that’s not enough, they Photoshop the photos of these models and actors. This simply gives the “illusion” of physical perfection.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank disguised as a government-owned system. Which is no more “federal” than FedEx. Even their name is “deceptive“, giving the “illusion” of being part of the federal government, which in fact, it is not.

x1.jpg

The Age of Pisces – The Age of Deception and Illusion

Last edited:

Radal16

Bohemian Rhapsody spontaneously popped into my head last night, so count me in on that particular synchronicity. I've only just realized that the songs that pop into my head at random times are actually trying to send me a message, though interpreting that message is difficult.

I've been coming around more and more to the simulation theory myself. I shouldn't be able to bend time but if I put my mind to it I can turn a 40 minute drive into 20- and not by speeding. A Tesla car shouldn't turn into the parking lot less than a minute after my friend comments that she's surprised she hasn't seen any in the area. I could swear that Star Forts didn't exist for me up to a few years ago, I was shocked to find out Fort Ticonderoga is one because it wasn't when I was a kid. Reality has become really f*cking weird.

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

Bohemian Rhapsody spontaneously popped into my head last night, so count me in on that particular synchronicity. I've only just realized that the songs that pop into my head at random times are actually trying to send me a message, though interpreting that message is difficult.

I've been coming around more and more to the simulation theory myself. I shouldn't be able to bend time but if I put my mind to it I can turn a 40 minute drive into 20- and not by speeding. A Tesla car shouldn't turn into the parking lot less than a minute after my friend comments that she's surprised she hasn't seen any in the area. I could swear that Star Forts didn't exist for me up to a few years ago, I was shocked to find out Fort Ticonderoga is one because it wasn't when I was a kid. Reality has become really f*cking weird.
Thank you for the reply! I know that simulation theory is a difficult concept to wrap our heads around, and maybe that is because the term "simulation theory" comes with so many preconceived notions.
I know this forum is mainly observations about things we can see, but my senses have been fooled for so long that I no longer trust them. I cannot make sense of any of this nonsense using conventional mothods, so it's time for me to think outside of the box.
I've watched youtube videos titled things like, "The Matrix is Real", in which there are stories like yours - people whose drive home should have taken them an hour, but it only took 20 minutes. My favorite one was an adult who recalled that when he was a teenager, his mom left for work wearing her waitress uniform. A moment later, he turned around in the kitchen and his mom was wearing her regular clothes, washing dishes in the sink.
I used not to believe any of these stories, but as of late, Rod Serling is writing this reality, and there are no ideas too weird for this Twilight Zone.

BStankman

Sometimes simulation is the best explanation.
Every time we start to research a topic, there is a photographic anomaly waiting for the few of us with consciousness.
Everything is indeed a lie. When you think about the manpower required to edit all records and keep a secret, reality starts to break down.

Row row row your boat.

edit. I have been waiting for

Poll on Mandela
Poll on near death experience
Just too see if there are any common themes here

Last edited:

GroundhogLfe

I seem to remember several deaths of mine and even the emotions that have gone with them, they've often been violent. The situations that have happened afterwards have been changing.

Sometimes I have woken up from a mental institution and at least once I remember there being a man next to me. He asked me something that I will keep to myself here. I rejected what he had to say and he said that "we cannot let you go free, your mind is too dangerous". As a child like I did not understand this and started to insist the other way around. As a person they knew I wasn't dangerous however so they were willing to leave the doors open and I could walk freely. I saw other familiar faces from my past life there as well, but was not allowed to interact as the person I was in the life (that is actually the same as this one). I was however fearful and that started to manifest to that world. It was like the movie Inception, dreams within dreams. It also reminds me of the movie the Cell, where the therapeut enters the mind of the patient to find answers, but ends up trying to save the scared boy within the twisted mind where he was trapped and starts to believe that is reality. After dying there my consciousness was woken in a black realm with a white figure in front of me. This has happened to me at least a few times before. The angel like figure always asks like will you go back and they have been manipulative as well to trick you if you are not specific, perhaps it's been for the good if I have not been ready. It is always extremely hard to give specific answers or be inquisitive because you are like lacking your critical thought there, like being a child.

One time I remember a beautiful realm with pinkish purple sky, lots of grass and peace where there were some of my relatives. I could move around there, but was sad as I did not have a companion there as everyone else seemed to have. So they asked me to go back and where I would want to go like to the 80's. At that time I was also very fond of them so was crying will I ever see them again. I was moved back to my childhood of this age with the snap of the finger, not to the beginning of the life, not necesarily from the chronology of my ongoing life.

From this life I remember a weird occurance, where a school friend of mine in elementary explained that here he is only this feeble and weak person, but elsewhere he is a big boss. I've been thinking about that later that do we all have our own worlds / realms, but after certain point can visit the others as well. That could be fun, but being restricted to your own all of it just being a one way street for you and two way for some others make it feel unjust. But perhaps we first just have to learn how to behave before we can go two way.

There is so much more and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Very real and vivid memories. If it's just my imagination, damn I like what my mind has to offer to enrich my experience.

I am leaning towards simulation / consciousness / dream realities.

Last edited:

lostwithtime

Sometimes simulation is the best explanation.
Every time we start to research a topic, there is a photographic anomaly waiting for the few of us with consciousness.
Everything is indeed a lie. When you think about the manpower required to edit all records and keep a secret, reality starts to break down.

Row row row your boat.

edit. I have been waiting for

Poll on Mandela
Poll on near death experience
Just too see if there are any common themes here
I have thought about both of these subjects in the past few days, odd.

Mandela Effect:
As a matter of fact I researched the Great Wall of India and found that even the indigenous peoples were not aware of the wall and had no memory of the wall and were shocked when hearing of it. Some interviewed locals laughingly referred to their non-memory as the Mandela Effect.

RAJSAMAND, INDIA: The Great Wall of India
The wall that surrounds the ancient fort of Kumbhalgarh is one of the best-kept secrets in India, and perhaps the world. Protecting a massive fort that contains over 300 ancient temples, the wall was constructed half a millennium ago in tandem with Kumbhalgarh Fort itself.

The second-longest continuous wall on the planet protects a hidden secret in the deserts of India.
Its anonymity is mystifying, since this is no crumbling line of bricks fascinating only by description. The wall is massive, and breathtakingly majestic as it snakes through valleys and along mountaintops, again bearing a striking resemblance to its cousin in China. At its widest sections, the wall is 15 meters thick, and beautifully masoned with thousands of stone bricks and decorative flourishes along the top, making this just as attractive as a tourist destination as it once was effective as a deterrent.

1540738894577.png
1540738910201.png

Near Death Experience - NDEs
These are strange indeed. Personally, I did experience an NDE twice and it was very similar to many others. Is the brain shutting down like a computer until there is nothingness or are we shuffling off this mortal coil to another existence?
I seem to remember several deaths of mine and even the emotions that have gone with them, they've often been violent. The situations that have happened afterwards have been changing.

Sometimes I have woken up from a mental institution and at least once I remember there being a man next to me. He asked me something that I will keep to myself here. I rejected what he had to say and he said that "we cannot let you go free, your mind is too dangerous". As a child like I did not understand this and started to insist the other way around. As a person they knew I wasn't dangerous however so they were willing to leave the doors open and I could walk freely. I saw other familiar faces from my past life there as well, but was not allowed to interact as the person I was in the life (that is actually the same as this one). I was however fearful and that started to manifest to that world. It was like the movie Inception, dreams within dreams. It also reminds me of the movie the Cell, where the therapeut enters the mind of the patient to find answers, but ends up trying to save the scared boy within the twisted mind where he was trapped and starts to believe that is reality. After dying there my consciousness was woken in a black realm with a white figure in front of me. This has happened to me at least a few times before. The angel like figure always asks like will you go back and they have been manipulative as well to trick you if you are not specific, perhaps it's been for the good if I have not been ready. It is always extremely hard to give specific answers or be inquisitive because you are like lacking your critical thought there, like being a child.

One time I remember a beautiful realm with pinkish purple sky, lots of grass and peace where there were some of my relatives. I could move around there, but was sad as I did not have a companion there as everyone else seemed to have. So they asked me to go back and where I would want to go like to the 80's. At that time I was also very fond of them so was crying will I ever see them again. I was moved back to my childhood of this age with the snap of the finger, not to the beginning of the life, not necesarily from the chronology of my ongoing life.

From this life I remember a weird occurance, where a school friend of mine in elementary explained that here he is only this feeble and weak person, but elsewhere he is a big boss. I've been thinking about that later that do we all have our own worlds / realms, but after certain point can visit the others as well. That could be fun, but being restricted to your own all of it just being a one way street for you and two way for some others make it feel unjust. But perhaps we first just have to learn how to behave before we can go two way.

There is so much more and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Very real and vivid memories. If it's just my imagination, damn I like what my mind has to offer to enrich my experience.

I am leaning towards simulation / consciousness / dream realities.
Interesting dreams. You might be interested in the case of Mrs. S., who later became identified as Ruth Simmons (and many years later by her actual name, Virginia Tighe)

To a great number of Americans, the name Bridey Murphy has become synonymous with reincarnation and accounts of past lives. The story of the Pueblo, Colorado, housewife who remembered a prior incarnation as a nineteenth-century Irish woman while under hypnosis made a dramatic impact upon the public imagination. Newspapers, magazines, and scholarly journals debated the validity of the "memory," and the controversy surrounding this alleged case of reincarnation has not resolved itself to this day.

Experiential Quests into Past Lives - Bridey murphy

The Search for Bridey Murphy - strange movie starring Teresa Wright as Bridey Murphy.

Last edited:
I recently finished watching season 3 of "The Man in the High Castle". The original story was written by Phillip K. Dick who stated in the 70's that we live in a simulation.

Philip Kindred Dick (December 16, 1928 – March 2, 1982) was an American writer known for his work in science fiction. His work explored philosophical, social, and political themes, with stories dominated by monopolistic corporations, alternative universes, authoritarian governments, and altered states of consciousness. His writing also reflected his interest in metaphysics and theology, and often drew upon his life experiences in addressing the nature of reality, identity, drug abuse, schizophrenia, and transcendentalexperiences.
Philip K. Dick - Wikipedia

Here is a 25 minute youtube video explaining how and why Philip K. Dick came to the conclusion this is a simulation. It is especially enlightening since I think most of us are familiar with the fact that our current "reality" was first written in Science Fiction before it came to fruition. Submarines, space travel, etc.

MULTIPLE REALITIES
In "The Man in the High Castle", there are multiple dimensions, and the Nazis are building a Cern-type device to access these different "realities". In the show, those who traverse the parallel realities by means of meditation (without machinery assistance) are called Travelers. I see that @Yergen wrote an article suggesting The Golden Compass, which also deals with parallel worlds.

If anyone watches Teal Swan (regardless of what you think of her), she said she travels to different "worlds". She stated in one reality, she'd just had a baby, and when she returned here, she had a difficult time adjusting to not having that child. She also says she moves back and forth between realities. While I am unable to find that specific interview right now, here is one interview in which she addresses multiple realities:

MANDELA/MANDALA:
Could these parallel realities converging be causing The Mandela Effect? Is this why history no longer makes sense, because "worlds" are converging? And speaking of history not making sense:
In "The Man in the High Castle", Nazis began destroying American history, such as Lady Liberty (which is built on a Star Fort) and The Liberty Bell. They wanted to erase history and start at "Year Zero".
Sound Familiar?

Interestingly, Mandela is just one letter away from Mandala:

A mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. In common use, "mandala" has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe. The basic form of most mandalas is a square with four gates containing a circle with a center point. Each gate is in the general shape of a T.[2][3] Mandalas often have radial balance.[4]
Mandala - Wikipedia

Is this the convergence of "worlds"? Is this the Singularity AI speaks of and The Bible warns us about?
Kind of looks like an atom, huh?

Perhaps here we have the Macrocosm and the Micrososm. As above, so below. As within, so without.

FREQUENCY AND SYNCHRONICITY: DOES IT "MATTER"?
After watching the last episode of "High Castle" this morning, Wise Up uploaded a new video in which he addresses The Matrix, the Double Slit Expirement, and Mind creating matter. He also touches on John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Words are frequency. Frequency created this realm. Frequency sustains this realm. All is energy.

There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. As far as I know, Wise Up has never really spoken about the ideas in any of his videos before. I have noticed that once I come to a realization, there are others who come to a similar relevation at about the same time. Are we being "downloaded" with the same information at the same time? Is this the great reveal of Revelations? (BTW, Teal Swan uploaded a video about the same time)

Parallell Realities. Quantum Physics. Meditation. Cern. Science Fiction. Frequency. Religions. False History. Maya... All point to the fact that this 3D material realm is not "real". It does not really "Matter" because there is no matter. Matter is comprised of atoms and atoms are composed of what, exactly....

HOW MUCH OF AN ATOM IS EMPTY SPACE?
Very nearly all of it. Let's take a look at an atom of hydrogen to see how empty it really is. Of course, this diagram isn't drawn to scale...

A hydrogen atom is made from a single proton that's circled by a single electron. How big is a hydrogen atom? The radius of a hydrogen atom is known as the Bohr Radius, which is equal to .529 × 10-10 meters. That means that a hydrogen atom has a volume of about 6.2 × 10-31 cubic meters.

How big is the proton at the center of a hydrogen atom? Recent studies indicate that protons have a radius of about .84 × 10-15 meters, giving them a volume of about 2.5 × 10-45 cubic meters.

We need to do a little more math to find out how much of a hydrogen atom is empty space:

Percent Full = 100 × (Volume Filled / Total Volume)
Percent Full = 100 × (2.5 × 10-45 m3 / 6.2 × 10-31 m3)
Percent Full = 100 × (4 × 10-15)
Percent Full = 4 × 10-13 %
Percent Full = 0.0000000000004%

If 0.0000000000004% of a hydrogen atom is full, then the rest of it must be empty:

Percent Empty = 100% - Percent Full
Percent Empty = 100% - 0.0000000000004%
Percent Empty = 99.9999999999996%

A hydrogen atom is about 99.9999999999996% empty space. Put another way, if a hydrogen atom were the size of the earth, the proton at its center would be about 200 meters (600 feet) across. While I wouldn't want something that big landing on my head, it's tiny compared to the size of the earth.
Questions and Answers - How much of an atom is empty space?

TRUTH IN THE FREQUENCY OF MUSIC:

Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters nothing really matters to me

Of course, "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the name of the ducumentary about Queen that is being released now.
So. Many. Synchronicities.
The song was #1 in 1976. It was #1 again in 1992 when "Wayne's World" introduced it to a new generation. It seems as though this song will keep cycling back into our lives until we really listen to the lyrics. Not that it hasn't been playing on the radio every day for the past 40 years, but we are slow to learn.

There is much truth in fiction. There is also a great deal of truth in song lyrics most people do not pay attention to because they are lost in the music. Have you ever really listened to the words from "Grease", as in the song with the same title as the movie starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John?

Frankie Valli - "Grease"

This is the life of illusion
Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
What are we doing here

An unlikely place to find our predicament summarized so eloquently, no?

Here are just a few other examples of song lyrics that let us know we live in an illusion:

Joe Walsh - "Life of Illusion"
Joe Walsh - Life Of Illusion

Styx -"Grand Illusion"
Grand Illusion-Styx [Lyrics]

Barry Gibb - "Grand Illusion"
Barry Gibb Grand Illusion Lyrics

There are many other examples in the least likely of songs.

MY THOUGHTS:
I've said before that I have no way of knowing if atoms exist, so I have no idea what they are comprised of, but I have approached my research from every subject I can think of: History, Science, Religion, Literature, etc. and each leads me to the same conclusion. I have found that science and religion both boil down to one basic idea: This reality is an illusion. I believe this "simulation" is constructed by what most call God, Source, and that this 3D physical material realm is a learning ground, The Game of Life.

Since it is a game of sorts, there are clues, easter eggs, and hints everywhere. Are movies and songs predictive programming, or are they clues? To those who sleep, I think it is programming to accept this "reality". For those of us with "eyes to see and ears to hear", they are clues.

I know this is a mish mash of seemingly unattached ideas, and I may not put them together perfectly, but I am still processing these thoughts in my mind, and I welcome all thoughts on this "Matter".

In addition:
We are leaving The Age of Pisces, which is synonymous with Illusion.

The Age of Pisces could be called the “Age of Deception”. Some of the keywords symbolizing Pisces are deception, illusion, hidden, misled, confusion, fraudulent schemes, fantasy world, secrets, false, fake, mysteries, drugs/alcohol and on the positive side, kind, intuitive, and gentle.

It rules the arts and humanities. You can see the “deception” and “illusion” in every aspect of your life; appearance, finances, communication, your home, entertainment, health, the foods you consume, drugs, government, and religion.

If you really look at the world you live in at the present time you will see the signs of Pisces everywhere and in every aspect of your life. Entertainment such as Disney World and Disney Land would certainly be classified as “fantasy worlds“.

Most folks know that the “Reality Shows” and The Wide World of Wrestling are totally “fake“. Virtual reality games are another “illusionary” form of entertainment.

Pisces symbolizes “illusion“. Look at the appearance of models and actors. They use make-up artists, Botox, plastic surgery, anti-aging serum, implants and fake tans. If that’s not enough, they Photoshop the photos of these models and actors. This simply gives the “illusion” of physical perfection.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank disguised as a government-owned system. Which is no more “federal” than FedEx. Even their name is “deceptive“, giving the “illusion” of being part of the federal government, which in fact, it is not.

The Age of Pisces – The Age of Deception and Illusion
Fantastic post. I like your thinking and its along the same lines as mine, except I think your ideas are more developed. So thank you for the extra clarity

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

The story of the Pueblo, Colorado, housewife who remembered a prior incarnation as a nineteenth-century Irish woman while under hypnosis made a dramatic impact upon the public imagination.

@lostwithtime This reminds me of Dolores Cannon. She was a hypnotherapist in the 60's, using hypnosis to help people stop smoking, when one client regressed into a past life. She was so intrigued that she continued on with past life regressions and eventually pioneered a new therapy, QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique).
Dolores' Career Biography - Dolores Cannon

Dolores Cannon also spoke about parallel realities quite a bit.

lostwithtime

The story of the Pueblo, Colorado, housewife who remembered a prior incarnation as a nineteenth-century Irish woman while under hypnosis made a dramatic impact upon the public imagination.

@lostwithtime This reminds me of Dolores Cannon. She was a hypnotherapist in the 60's, using hypnosis to help people stop smoking, when one client regressed into a past life. She was so intrigued that she continued on with past life regressions and eventually pioneered a new therapy, QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique).

Dolores Cannon also spoke about parallel realities quite a bit.
AND the "researchers" made sure to name the phenomenon to cover and discourage the practice:
Cryptomnesia occurs when a forgotten memory returns without it being recognized as such by the subject, who believes it is something new and original. It is a memory bias whereby a person may falsely recall generating a thought, an idea, a tune, or a joke,[1] not deliberately engaging in plagiarism but rather experiencing a memory as if it were a new inspiration.

Check out the negative words used in the description: Bias, plagiarism, falsely, joke.

Yergen

I like this and i'm stealing it :giggle:
About the idea of clues.. Maybe it's like how one thing can mean something different depending on your perspective and understanding. I think it's an often used method of teaching in Zen buddhism, wherein their koans can have multiple levels of meaning that each individual can 'grasp'.
In this way you have an inbuilt function to the "message" that reaches a single human at the right moment where it can be effective. This would be an immensely efficient communication method, perhaps even called "multi-dimensional".

I've personally never liked the term "simulation" or even illusion for describing the reality we are experiencing. It feels wrong and demeaning. I don't think we have a single word that encapsulates the real meaning well. A 'game' is just as ridiculous, though what we experience does have the hallmarks of simulations/games/illusions/stories etc. But i do think we are on the precipice of understanding all of it, it's on the tip of the tongue waiting.

I think the Mandela Effect is an outside context solution for humanity's problems. It is a phenomenon that can not be predicted and controlled by any evil force.

dreamtime

I want to believe those stories, but I have the feeling there is something fundamentally wrong with it. I don't exactly know what exactly.

It's too smooth, too perfect and shiny, at the same time it's devoid of life, deterministic and bland. Especially the aspect of forcing people into having experiences doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe there is some form of soul recycling going on, by those who designed this system.

Rather it appears to be a story that is being fed to us. Why are those stories appearing right now? Why isn't there real breakthrough knowledge from outside sources about the state of our earth, but only knowledge reflecting what people already think is true? For example the idea of endless space, enourmous time spans, aliens, etc. which can be found in new age channelings.

I don't know what reality is, but I think it's not an interdimensional collectivst authoritarian school system where everything you want to believe is true, except when you decide to enter earth. It also doesn't feel right to me that reality splits everytime someone makes a decision. I think Philip K. Dick definitely saw parallel dimensions, so there is probably some truth to multi-dimensionality of some sorts. I think he also saw what will become of humanity at some point.

If we are not supposed to know, then why are the "heavenly forces" pushing this knowledge into this world?

The closest anyone has come to seeing through the veil is Robert Monroe, imho. And he didn't see any of this collectivst school insanity. But what he did see was an enourmous system of pipes transporting human generated energy away from earth.

Basically I go along with Jesus and the mostly lost original Christian teachings which hint that we are living in a time where there is no room for truth in society as a whole.

Whatever is happening on earth right now is a deception on such a grand scale that basically no source about life outside of our illusion can be trusted, unfortunately. There's something really big going on here, but if we are invited to the party at all, then only as lunch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Searching

Searching

I want to believe those stories, but I have the feeling there is something fundamentally wrong with it. I don't exactly know what exactly.

It's too smooth, too perfect and shiny, at the same time it's devoid of life, deterministic and bland. Especially the aspect of forcing people into having experiences doesn't make any sense to me.

Rather it appears to be a story that is being fed to us. Why are those stories appearing right now?

I don't know what reality is, but I think it's not an interdimensional collectivst authoritarian school system where everything you want to believe is true, except when you decide to enter earth. It also doesn't feel right to me that reality splits everytime someone makes a decision. If we are not supposed to know, then why are the "heavenly forces" pushing this knowledge into this world?

The closest anyone has come to seeing through the veil is Robert Monroe, imho. And he didn't see any of this collectivst school insanity. But what he did see was an enourmous system of pipes transporting human generated energy away from earth.

Whatever is happening on earth right now is a deception on such a grand scale that basically no source about life outside of our illusion can be trusted, unfortunately.
Monroe's work with healing frequencies is important as is his study into altered states. Where does one go when one dreams?

"Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." - Zhaungzi

I have only had a handful of lucid dreams. The rest of the time, the dream is no different from "reality". When I awaken, I think about how weird the dream was and wonder how the weirdness of the dream didn't wake me to the realization it was a dream. I was completely lost in the experience.
“What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.”
― Morpheus The Matrix

I'm beginning to think "reality" only exists through perception. One's perception creates reality. If a person is a die-hard literal interpreter of The Bible, everything he encounters is funneled through that belief. During my awakening process, I went through a stage where I was one of those. The earth was flat. Everything I saw was evil, trannys were everywhere, and everyone was a sinner. Thankfully, that stage passed.

I now no longer set parameters to my thinking. I believe that anything is possible, which is why I try very hard not to have any beliefs. They color my "reality" too much. I am open to all interpretations of information. There are so many limits placed on us already. Why should I place more restrictions on myself?

That being said, there are rules to "The Game of Life". If I kick a box believing it is empty, but it in fact is filled with bricks, I end up breaking my foot. My belief of an empty box did not make it so.
It's similar to a video game in which there are rules. The player in the game cannot walk through a wall because that is the way the code of the game is written.
Perhaps we are beholden to such rules until we reach a certain level of enlightenment, or frequency. Maybe when our energetic vibration surpasses the Schumann resonance, for example, the rules of the game no longer apply. Maybe this is how Jesus walked on water and performed other miracles.

Our bodies run on bioelectricity. Cells are designed to run in an environment of -20 to -25 millivolts. To repair and heal, cells need an environment of -50 millivolts. The frequency of our bodies depends on our body's PH levels.
How To Raise Your Body’s Voltage To Fight Disease
Dr. Sebi was right about "electric foods", which are alkaline in nature. In many ways, these ideas do not differ from Monroe's healing frequencies.

As for Dolores Cannon, I used to think it was all bullshit. Now I think there is truth everywhere. The possibilities are endless. It's all a "matter" of perception.

As far as your question, "Why are those stories appearing now?", perhaps it is because only now have we begun to look and open our minds to the possibilties. "Seek and ye shall find."

Last edited:

Yergen

It's too smooth, too perfect and shiny, at the same time it's devoid of life, deterministic and bland. Especially the aspect of forcing people into having experiences doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe there is some form of soul recycling going on, by those who designed this system.

Rather it appears to be a story that is being fed to us. Why are those stories appearing right now?
The new age movement has a perfect answer to this 'obvious' problem; that some part of us chose to enter the world and go through trials to grow.

Now I know for sure that various forces utilize that entire movement for nefarious purposes. So I definitely agree and think the explanation and info being 'presented' is ultimately hollow and does not lead to true salvation(freedom). At least on a collective level.

I think he also saw what will become of humanity at some point.
Could you elaborate a little on what you meant?

I'm beginning to think "reality" only exists through perception. One's perception creates reality.
Something I've learned from the work of Itzhak Bentov is that the natural system of perception=creation arises mutually and not one as a consequence of the other. Perception being part of the primordial Godwave that also brings existence.
Sorry if my thoughts on this are unclear, had to get it out while it was hot.

Paracelsus

I've experienced numerous different "me's" lives in dreams before, it is generally mundane life experiences. It isn't miraculous or overwhelming, but nothing is familiar, much how Robert Monroe presents in Journeys Out of the Body.

And it doesn't have any "what if the Nazis won WWII" type of feel to it. In most of these worlds, they are so different and unfamiliar, that aside from similarities of natural life, I wouldn't call them earth whatsoever.

Hallucinogens don't replicate these kind of experiences either, I personally don't even believe they could, or even CERN for that matter. You don't merely observe, you experience, you literally have skin in the game.

Some minds can experience these realities without going completely mad, others end up with what appears to be schizophrenia. And a rare few just say: "this world exists, so do others, and I'm infinite, no biggie!"

GroundhogLfe

I've experienced numerous different "me's" lives in dreams before, it is generally mundane life experiences. It isn't miraculous or overwhelming, but nothing is familiar, much how Robert Monroe presents in Journeys Out of the Body.

And it doesn't have any "what if the Nazis won WWII" type of feel to it. In most of these worlds, they are so different and unfamiliar, that aside from similarities of natural life, I wouldn't call them earth whatsoever.

Hallucinogens don't replicate these kind of experiences either, I personally don't even believe they could, or even CERN for that matter. You don't merely observe, you experience, you literally have skin in the game.

Some minds can experience these realities without going completely mad, others end up with what appears to be schizophrenia. And a rare few just say: "this world exists, so do others, and I'm infinite, no biggie!"
I have had some of those dreams as historical incidents from this world. I remember some parts accurately, but of course cannot validate them in any way and could only use them as intuitive tools.

For example from writing the book 'Secret history of the Mongols' there is a chapter missing. Officially academics think it's something not so secretive like the habits of the women in the tribes, but what I was shown it was the true origins of Tatars. It was brought to China as a full copy, but was then manipulated to remove that chapter from there. From the dream I remember them just coming from the North American continent.

Also from the same area was that there were multiple kingdoms, some white christian that were opposed to the Tatarian invasion. The modern Chinese are not the same as those from the past. In the early 15th century the Chinese built a huge fleet in order to go to Polynesia first and be able to defeat the European power Spain or Portugal. At that time there still were red haired children / hobbit like humanoids existing, but the Maori were to eat them and the fleet was destroyed partially by a comet / asteroid impact prior to that for them not to be able to save them. It was executed by an outside force, perhaps PTB. Like you had no way of changing what was to happen, like it was scripted to go that way even though you had knowledge in the dream what was to happen and how pre-emptive you tried to be.

Perhaps the same in this life.

There are others as well but I must keep some of them to myself.

[Edit]

And now I'm thinking I'm pushing this too much. It's just that I've never truly participated on any convesations like on Reddit, Youtube etc. so there's a ton of **** piled within me for not having the channel to release those thoughts out. Been mostly living inside my head and my flat the past two years with little human interaction. Hah.

Last edited:
@Paracelsus

Interesting with dreams. I've also had dreams where I'm different "me". For me those dream experiences have been euphoric in a sense. I tend to think dreams are what earth used to be in the past and therefore we have them in our memories.

Hallucinogens definitely does something to your consciousness and it is by no slump they are considered sacred by many cultures throughout history.

Even glaziers in western world depict hallucinogens:

If one is familiar with liberty cap you should be able to tell that it is the liberty cap being portrayed in the glass.

When it comes to schizophrenia the whole psychiatry is a scam. Many are systematically diagnosed to maximize profits for pharmaceutical companies.

Paracelsus

Perhaps the same in this life.

There are others as well but I must keep some of them to myself.

[Edit]

And now I'm thinking I'm pushing this too much. It's just that I've never truly participated on any convesations like on Reddit, Youtube etc. so there's a ton of **** piled within me for not having the channel to release those thoughts out. Been mostly living inside my head and my flat the past two years with little human interaction. Hah.
I get it, discussing "real" history vs. the history we've been taught is enough to cause most people to start judging your level of "sanity," much less perception of different realities. This is why most mystics are considered "drop-outs," or recluses. Discussing what you perceive with expanded awareness or naturally heightened mentation seems like the immagination of a child. That is why authors like Dick wrote fiction.

I spend virtually all of my time alone researching and avoid discussing my perception with others out of awareness for cultural decorum. In the world of Castaneda's Toltecs you could freely discuss what you encountered in a "dream" or an alternate version of this reality. However, here, you have to observe the convention of extreme superficiality regarding everything.

This world may even be largely populated by organic drones that are the human version of "non playable characters." If a mind could be content with simple minded pursuits, perhaps it is based on a more "simple" construct.

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

This world may even be largely populated by organic drones that are the human version of "non playable characters."
I just found out today that "NPC" has gone mainstream. Of course, its meaning has been skewered in the media. It is now being used by Trump supporters to discredit liberals. I am of 2 minds on concerning this. It's good the term is floating around, but not in the new context given.

I've experienced numerous different "me's" lives in dreams before, it is generally mundane life experiences.
I go places in my dreams again and again that I have never experienced here. One place I frequent is an odd backyard. The other place is a theater or stadium of sorts. They seem to be sets or stages in which my dreams play out.

I feel the same. I have quit trying to share info with anyone in my "real" life as all I receive are glassy stares or immediate regurgitation of "the official story". Makes me think that there really are NPC's. Sad to say, there are very few of us "conscious" beings in this realm.

Paracelsus

@Paracelsus

Interesting with dreams. I've also had dreams where I'm different "me". For me those dream experiences have been euphoric in a sense. I tend to think dreams are what earth used to be in the past and therefore we have them in
---
When it comes to schizophrenia the whole psychiatry is a scam. Many are systematically diagnosed to maximize profits for pharmaceutical companies.
To me they always feel "concurrent" with this reality, NOW here is NOW there, and there is no euphoria to speak of. There is no idea of "the world used to be this way, " or "the world will become this way." But "this is a totally different reality, and me as well." Just like knowing "they" aren't telling the truth about this world.

Hence the push to classify all forms of non-approved perception as "mental illness." As if psychic perception is any "less real" than sight, hearing, smell, touch, or taste. This world is being poisoned by ruthless pragmatism.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database