The Shadow Government: who are they?

Great question! It made me think of this: Hidden Hand Interview
"San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner." Near as I can tell, they are still very much inhabited.

"You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater " Maybe this happened in an alternate dimension or there was a change of plans or something.

Mind you, I'm pretty sure there is some kind of "shadow government" at work in the world, and maybe this guy is part of it, I just wouldn't take everything he said seriously. Gonna read more of this and see what he has to say. Some of it certainly resonates with me, even if his predictions were wrong.

sonoman

this guy explains the situation with how the shadow gov runs the deep state pretty good. he goes straight into it so you only need to see the first 5 or so minutes to get that part.

he speaks from firsthand experience of working the inside. very insightful but he hasnt nailed it down to the BAR Guild as the deep state and just passes it off as a bunch of 'lawyers' as if they have gone rogue or something. NO, rather they are within a very organized and ancient guild. but he does show how it is a limited hang out racket. which is the same way that the scientific 'peer review' system operates in a deep state ruled by the shadows.

I feel I have most of the details of the who and how they are and operate and am moving on to what can be done to set off their chains. a much more complicated web and everytime you think you might have it figured out enough to formulate your plan/strategy you find something even more profound, a different angle more promising than before but each step along the way is incredibly difficult (by design)

many of us are working on ways to make it easier so that not only the most inclined to figure out this matrix of deceptions will do so but so that the average folks who have little time or inclinations to put forth years of study but know instinctively there is something wrong can see how to proceed to successfully exit the matrix. at least as easy as possible anyway.

I have no doubt that at some point We shall Overcome then Overrule the shadows and the deep state.

too many are waking up, this Fairly new website and the many other blogs, vids etc., are prime examples of that.

Now is the time, The time is Now.

I am not sure what you wanted to imply with this to me, but I could imagine it was to undermine my statement where I said that I cannot believe that the Romanov dynasty can be made the villains here on this base.

From this snapshot of history we can make all kinds of deductions and to come to a clearer picture we must expand the timeline and see what has happened before and after to come to a clearer picture of what was going on.

For example we know that Peter the Great was anti-Turkish for saying you can never trust one. He also smashed the Streltsy that were supposedly in control of their royalty, who were the Streltsy representing really? They helped clear out the Turkic presence from Europe too. The conflict with them and the Tartars or people connected to Tartaria were well known, this was only a small part of it all.

In general the Turkish nations and kingdoms have represented the Tartarians and as we know it to be so, making this connection we can also say that the Tartarians were even up to European soil at one point, far in the Balkans. If the Scythians / Sarmatians were also Tartarians, like some older encyclopdia state that Scythia became Tartaria, then we know that they've been knocking on the soil of eastern Europe long before. Perhaps the Streltsy were Scythian / Sarmatian. And there is where it gets messy to know who was actually who and where did all that offensive start from. The Goths and Germanic people had also arrived through the Steppes and the Getae have also been linked to the Scythians. Perhaps the Tartarians did offensive to save some people in Europe, who knows.

So who did the original offensive and where? How did the Romanov dynasty overcome this in between of it all etc. we know the official story, but who were they really?

This snapshot is only a small part of the whole picture and it does not make or break heroes or villains.

ps. I'm not also making the Tartarians or Scythians villains here. Because ultimately I just don't know enough of the big picture and that's what I'm also trying to find out. But I do know some things. I also honestly think the true Griffin empire was of good nature, but who they are I am not sure. People can use symbols of the conquered as well and even civil wars or hereditary battles for the title can change the total narrative and attitude of a nation.
I refuse to believe the Romanovs are villains of any kind, the filthy bolshevik revolution was made in order to overthrow this Family, as a vendetta from the rothschild family for the refusal of Tsar Alexander II to let them set up a central bank in Russia.

I will always believe the shadow government it is the Zionist. I used to think it could be one of the rotshchild running the gang, but why would the deep state reveal itself and become a public-figure? Anybody can know who they are with a simple click in google. It has to be another family or another group of families, jewish in origin as well, that we will never get to know.

Last edited: