The Sonora Aero Club

Paracelsus

How do you verify and validate ancient maps (or any of this generally)?

You go out into the field; you see the world as it is, you experience it, you gain Gnosis. This is what I've been thinking about since I began my research of alternative history. How would a "living God" have seen this world?
-
(Don't worry, I'm not a Zecharia Sitchin proponent, Tesla's Aether model is far more convincing.)
-
Airships, Aircraft, Aeros. Whatever the nomenclature you prefer, you need the capabilities of flight and speed. This ancient civilization was far more than Geopolymer and Orichalc. It was global exploration and coloboration on an unfathomable level due to nearly instantaneous travel.

While the average person laughs and mocks "flat earth theory" a civilization that melted stone to create astronomically aligned buildings left records of a "firmament". Some cartoonish notion of the Earth being flat with sharply terminating boundaries insults every critical thinker's mind. But this map:

10000 year old Hawaiian Gazette Map, Friday, January 11, 1907.jpg

This map implies a world significantly larger than we understand. And this is where the Aeros truly come into the picture. Being that they defy commonly held models of physical flight and energy that means they transcend commonly held boundaries too. Advanced concepts of propulsion and flight range mean that you could survey an entire country, continent, or even a world. You learn how high you can travel into the atmosphere before you encounter a natural or un-natural boundary. Then you circle back to the central question - Why?

It seems like such a stoner thing to constantly question why, but, the basic motivation of a civilization can be inferred by what it prioritizes. Clearly natural processes such as Vastu Shastra or the stone Siq leading into Petra speak of those who knew about natural energy. Much like the orbs that collected ambient energy Tesla's proposed aircraft uses ambient aether/ether. Granted, the Aeros used a substance called "le soup" back in the 1850's it uses highly advanced principles.

Before I get to rambling on I'll just leave the links:

The Sonora Aero Club was a group that constructed aircraft called Aeros back in the 1850's. They were located in Sonora CA, hence the Sonora Aero Club moniker. These craft were powered by a fluid called "the soup" which caused them to levitate. Apparently it was poured onto a rotating conical mechanism covered in rawhide. This is the greatest extent to which anyone knows about these aircraft.

As far as the title goes, it seemed slightly less vague than "Anomalous and Unidentified Flying Objects". Also, the UFO subject leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of the constantly implied E.T. angle.

The links at the bottom are worth following because they lead to Walter Bosley's interview about the Sonora Aero Club and Tesla's own account of his flying machine. I'd never heard about any of this until listening to the Higherside Chats, thought it might pique others interests too.
Tesla’s Flying Machine
Empire of the Wheel: Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Weirder...
Ether and the Theory of Relativity

CyborgNinja

struggle yo understand why the thread is called Sonora Aeroclub, and honestly have no clue what it is. Care to elaborate?
Hi & welcome. Paracelsus is referring to the podcast THC (the highside chats w/ Greg Carlwood and guests) in this particular interview they discuss the existance of a 1920's experimental flight club in thw Senora canyons. Think if Howard Hughes got his hands on antigrav blueprints.

Paracelsus you have to make an effort to at least explain what you are referencing before you start speculating on the things around it. Remember no one knows what you're thinking unless you tell them. Lol!

I understood you since I've previously listened to the podcast but it's pretty confusing for those who haven't.

As for the Senora aero club it's self, If it did exist then nothing tangible ever come of it and the participants would deny it's existance anyway due to the secrecy of the endeavor.

As for the extended flat earth map... perhaps these outer continents do exist. Perhaps the inhabitants are all those giants and mythical creatures of legend. Perhaps they have lived there peacefully apart from us and each other for eons. Perhaps the entire purpose of the space program has been to fly bombing missions beyond the ice wall. The last 90 years NASA has secretly been nuking our peaceful neighbours. A gentle innocent people who live in harmony seperate from us would be easy pickings for high tech strato-bombers and laser guided ordnance.

That's just something cool I like to think about from time to time. Welcome aboard and thanks for your input.

OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

I struggle to understand why the thread is called Sonora Aeroclub, and honestly have no clue what it is. Care to elaborate?
As briefly as possible, The Sonora Aero Club was a group that constructed aircraft called Aeros back in the 1850's. They were located in Sonora CA, hence the Sonora Aero Club moniker. These craft were powered by a fluid called "the soup" which caused them to levitate. Apparently it was poured onto a rotating conical mechanism covered in rawhide. This is the greatest extent to which anyone knows about these aircraft.

As far as the title goes, it seemed slightly less vague than "Anomalous and Unidentified Flying Objects". Also, the UFO subject leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of the constantly implied E.T. angle.

The links at the bottom are worth following because they lead to Walter Bosley's interview about the Sonora Aero Club and Tesla's own account of his flying machine. I'd never heard about any of this until listening to the Higherside Chats, thought it might pique others interests too.
Hi & welcome. Paracelsus is referring to the podcast THC (the highside chats w/ Greg Carlwood and guests) in this particular interview they discuss the existance of a 1920's experimental flight club in thw Senora canyons. Think if Howard Hughes got his hands on antigrav blueprints.

Paracelsus you have to make an effort to at least explain what you are referencing before you start speculating on the things around it. Remember no one knows what you're thinking unless you tell them. Lol!

I understood you since I've previously listened to the podcast but it's pretty confusing for those who haven't.

As for the Senora aero club it's self, If it did exist then nothing tangible ever come of it and the participants would deny it's existance anyway due to the secrecy of the endeavor.

As for the extended flat earth map... perhaps these outer continents do exist. Perhaps the inhabitants are all those giants and mythical creatures of legend. Perhaps they have lived there peacefully apart from us and each other for eons. Perhaps the entire purpose of the space program has been to fly bombing missions beyond the ice wall. The last 90 years NASA has secretly been nuking our peaceful neighbours. A gentle innocent people who live in harmony seperate from us would be easy pickings for high tech strato-bombers and laser guided ordnance.

That's just something cool I like to think about from time to time. Welcome aboard and thanks for your input.
Appreciate the assist Grey Fox!

I love the links people include here and just figured people would head there instead of reading my explanation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Trump, all these images... the topic is intriguing. I would recommend to update the OP with some of these images. I had to read the OP twice to figure out that it was not about the Flat Earth theory.

This Sonora Club is a fun, fun thing probably based on the pre-cataclysmic tech knowledge.

OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

This Sonora Club is a fun, fun thing probably based on the pre-cataclysmic tech knowledge.
You ain't seen nothing yet!

My next post I'm writing something far more coherent about the technology of John Ernst Worrell Keely and Sympathetic Vibratory Physics.

john-ernst-worrell-keely.jpg

I believe the mechanism he is seated next to is called the "Compound Liberator" and was capable of tunneling through feet of solid granite in minutes using vibration. He really started to make breakthroughs during the 1870's.

OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

What’s the Trump family connection to all of this?
None, just grasping at straws due to a namesake coincidence from the read of it. There's a bunch of castles and towns in Ireland bearing my last name, I don't own any of them.
Post automatically merged:

That is, to the best of my knowledge I haven't been informed of any providential titles of lordship and subsequent castle ownership.

Last edited:

Aply1985

How do you verify and validate ancient maps (or any of this generally)?

You go out into the field; you see the world as it is, you experience it, you gain Gnosis. This is what I've been thinking about since I began my research of alternative history. How would a "living God" have seen this world?
-
(Don't worry, I'm not a Zecharia Sitchin proponent, Tesla's Aether model is far more convincing.)
-
Airships, Aircraft, Aeros. Whatever the nomenclature you prefer, you need the capabilities of flight and speed. This ancient civilization was far more than Geopolymer and Orichalc. It was global exploration and coloboration on an unfathomable level due to nearly instantaneous travel.

While the average person laughs and mocks "flat earth theory" a civilization that melted stone to create astronomically aligned buildings left records of a "firmament". Some cartoonish notion of the Earth being flat with sharply terminating boundaries insults every critical thinker's mind. But this map:

This map implies a world significantly larger than we understand. And this is where the Aeros truly come into the picture. Being that they defy commonly held models of physical flight and energy that means they transcend commonly held boundaries too. Advanced concepts of propulsion and flight range mean that you could survey an entire country, continent, or even a world. You learn how high you can travel into the atmosphere before you encounter a natural or un-natural boundary. Then you circle back to the central question - Why?

It seems like such a stoner thing to constantly question why, but, the basic motivation of a civilization can be inferred by what it prioritizes. Clearly natural processes such as Vastu Shastra or the stone Siq leading into Petra speak of those who knew about natural energy. Much like the orbs that collected ambient energy Tesla's proposed aircraft uses ambient aether/ether. Granted, the Aeros used a substance called "le soup" back in the 1850's it uses highly advanced principles.

Before I get to rambling on I'll just leave the links:

Tesla’s Flying Machine
Empire of the Wheel: Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Weirder...
Ether and the Theory of Relativity
What if we live in cells and around each cell there is a wall of ice? other cells probably inhabited by the so-called gods and there is a war for the cells between these gods? fantastic? perhaps!

SmartSelect_20180914-190510_YouTube.jpg
SmartSelect_20180914-190543_YouTube.jpg SmartSelect_20180914-191222_YouTube.jpg

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This is a topic about technology, not flat, cellular or any other type of earth.

The map in the beginning was used by the OP to illustrate that flying capabilities had to exist to airmap the earth for map creation.

Here is the place for earth shapes: Alternative Earth Shape

OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

What if we live in cells and around each cell there is a wall of ice? other cells probably inhabited by the so-called gods and there is a war for the cells between these gods? fantastic? perhaps!
I dig it! Thought along the same lines myself. The Brain Cells of God.

Just gotta start building them kick ass airships and fly them friendly skies!