The three baskets of knowledge

GroundhogLfe

I wasn't sure if symbology is the correct place for this. It could as well work in the questionable ancient history sub-forum as well where I'm tying this up with.

I'm sure most of the readers of this forum have come upon the Sumerian tablets and other pictures around the world showing these "handbags" or baskets otherwordly beings or giants are carrying.

baggy.jpg baggy2.png baggy3.png baggy4.png baggy5.png

I've read all kinds of speculation on what they actually are from different Youtube video comments etc. But the one that actually makes sense and really resonates with me is what the Maori people say about this. They have the knowledge that they would be the three baskets of knowledge.

According to the Maori - Kete o te wananga:

3kete-small.png

Baskets of knowledge - these are the three baskets of knowledge obtained for mankind by the god Tāne, known primarily as the god of the forests and all that dwells within them. To acquire the baskets of knowledge, Tāne had to ascend to the twelfth heaven, to Te Toi-o-ngā-rangi, and there be ushered into the presence of the Supreme God, of Io-matua-kore himself, to make his request. The request was granted and hence the knowledge we now have in our possession and at our disposal. Tāne had to reconnoitre and negotiate eleven other heavens before ascending to the twelfth and there receive the knowledge he sought. The three baskets of knowledge are usually called te kete tuauri, te kete tuatea and te kete aronui.

The three baskets are the following:

Te Kete Aronui, contains the knowledge of our senses: what we experience in the world before us, the natural world held by our senses.
/ Held all the knowledge that could help mankind.
/ Translation of Aronui -> To take notice of, inclination, desire, to focus

Te Kete Tauri, provides our understanding of what lies beyond our sensory experiences, the complex patterns of energy which operate behind our sense perceptions, the realities behind the colours, shapes, smell and sounds we perceive. It is the knowledge of “the real world,” but a world of cosmic processes and the rhythmic patterns of energy which uphold and sustain life.
/ Held the knowledge of ritual, memory and prayer.
/ Translation of Tauri -> To band - tying something to something else

Te Kete Tuatea, is the experience we have of our connections with one another and with the past, the knowledge of our spiritual realities, realities beyond space and time, and the world we experience through ritual. The basket of ancestral knowledge of mākutu and whaiwhaiā and evil, including war - and also includes agriculture, tree or wood work, stone work and earth works.
/ Contained knowledge of evil that was harmful to mankind.
/ Translation of Tuatea -> Anxiety, concern, worry, distress

Now where this ties to is that how come the Maori have such a knowledge of these? To me this just gives more background for the oral history of the Maori themselves, that they came via the ocean from South America by boats led by king Tiki ages ago. It gives support to the oral tradition that the red haired people of Iran / India of 100 generations ago escaped a war to Meso- & South America to mingle with the local people and there the information from Mesopotamia could've been carried on to South America and take it's own legend or perhaps they had their own version of coming to know them that way there. This could be a thread of it's own in the questionable history forum, but I wanted to kick this off with the topic of Three baskets of knowledge. I am certain official narrative on the origins of Maori is completely false. How can the academia just overlook the oral history of the very same people they are making a case on.

Sources:
By Gabi Plum: Skeletons in the Cupboard ep1 & ep2 and Cousins across the sea
Kon-Tiki
Three Kete
Knowledge Baskets Legend - The Knowledge Basket
+ Random comments from different videos that got me on that trail

Ps. If the Maori legends of these are just look a likes I am ready to admit to have maken a mistake by lining these together, but it's just way too compelling and sensible to not do so with the knowledge provided.

Last edited:

ScottFreeman

Great videos. I'd forgotten these specifically but it contributed to the impression that there is a global effort to wipe out a white/red headed people still going on. Every effort appears to be being made to hide the simultaneous advance of beautiful buildings and potentially, power generating stations, moving from north to south through Eurasia. Even the pale skinned people of the steppes are renamed to Mongol implying mongoloid features. Slavic Vedas? Same thing, history of white peoples coming out of Siberia, completely hidden. If what I think is correct about the origin of those two peoples, who brought power and technology from the north/south toward the equator...then we very much need to see what is under that ice.

At this point it's probably a given that a technologically advanced society that has been removed from it's own spiritual history and origin is bad for itself and it's environment. In other words, white skinned people didn't develop here. They're missing the melanin and their eyes are the wrong color for our sun. I wonder if a list could be made of the rare animals with eye color other than yellow brown. Would it correspond to domestication and the addition of genes? There really may have been a war on this planet over who had the technology and who didn't, as the Indian Vedas say. Something important was stolen and used, now we're coming out of the nuclear winter that was caused by that war. Those who stole the it from it's keepers caused a worldwide devastation. They would think they HAVE to hide that fact from the rest of the world, whoever they are, after a sort of haphazard recovery. If they had the love of Christ in their heart they would know that anger is useless and forgiveness is necessary for us to move back to balance.

https://www.quora.com/Are-white-people-the-offspring-of-the-Nephilim-in-the-bible
They call it a mutation, but didn't they fall in love with the daughters of Eve and mix here?

Last edited:
OP
OP
GroundhogLfe

GroundhogLfe

Great videos. I'd forgotten these specifically but it contributed to the impression that there is a global effort to wipe out a white/red headed people still going on. Every effort appears to be being made to hide the simultaneous advance of beautiful buildings and potentially, power generating stations, moving from north to south through Eurasia. Even the pale skinned people of the steppes are renamed to Mongol implying mongoloid features. Slavic vedas? Same thing, history of white peoples coming out of Siberia, completely hidden. If what I think is correct about the origin of those two peoples, who brought power and technology from the north/south toward the equator...then we very much need to see what is under that ice.

At this point it's probably a given that a technologically advanced society that has been removed from it's own spiritual history is bad for itself and it's environment.
I am agreeing with most of what you wrote as a possibility here. The only thing I'm not certain of is the technological part, but advanced in ways beyond our current knowledge for sure. Keep that flow going on.

I) Slavic vedas as a possibility indeed, ancient Russian is apparently 70% similar to that of the Sanskrit and here we have those blonde / red haired Maori oral tradition saying that they had escaped a war waged by dark skinned people from Iran / India 100 generations ago. That would also make sense for why southern India consists more of darker skinned people than that of the north. On the timescale I am thinking something along the lines of an average of adding one generation every 20 years so that would mean 2000 years ago, or pretty much what our current calendar sets as year 0 +/- a couple of hundred years.

Sanskrit and Russian: Ancient kinship
On some connections between ancient Slavs and India | Cogniarchae

I am thinking that the origins of Sanskrit though might go even farther, like something like that of the ancient Armenia, that language must be studied carefully for possible links.

ps. I am btw. basing my ancient chronology on history based on this oral tradition of the war 100 generations ago and scrapping everything that the academia has built around those times. I am then building it piece by piece from today to backwards up to where I start to see a pattern and then can apply all the information of past civilizations to match up to that timescale. Here we have something of an oral tradition on one of the videos recorded that I view much more trustworthy than those of who have evidently lied or at least have been building upon lies or misinterpretations.

II) But this also gets interesting there in other ways. I have understood that there could actually be a red headed race of humans existing before, but the red pigment can also be born out of a black and a blonde person and then become recessive - perhaps even up to being the Cimmerian / Goth / Getae heritage due to this war? Just throwing ideas.

There is also a loose idea to tie this to from an interview from Gamal Abdel Nasser, the 2nd president of Egypt, who stated that some people left black and became white and now cannot be accepted there. I've often toyed around with the thought that the real fake jews might've been the Getae / some Germanic tribes and they might've started hunting the original blondes and read heads and make real whites look bad. But who knows, yet again, just throwing ideas that would well together.

Of course nowadays background does not matter at all, just who you are. This idea just in general to elaborate some thoughts to try to make sense of a possible past that clearly have had some very high level support as well to a degree.

III) This is a very abstract phase and just a wild hunch theory. What if these red haired people of ancient Iran / India were the original Scythians and some of them backed up north to the Steppes and some escaped to the Americas via boats as the woman claims. Living in a fear and preparing for wars would pretty much be degenerative for anyone so I'm just thinking as there have been reports of some Scythian tribes in Canada, perhaps they mingled with some of the natives and that became the early Tartary that would make offensive from the eastern side of the Steppes at first. Then also possibly from the south as I've been wondering about the name Indian Mauryan kingdom and it's connection name wise to the Maori, and that's again close to Moor btw. for a possible later offensive through Africa via Spain up high. We have these blond and red haired and bright eyed people also in Morocco and Barbary as well. Perhaps they wanted to fight help save the original Europeans, like the celts of Scottish and Irish who had been overrun by these other people through steppes "fake white people", thinking of the possible Goths/Getae/Germanics -> like a mixed up *Viking culture to the local population in the north to help save them.

This is just as a crowbar version of a possible evolution on history as people and things change, greed that separates people and all.

* Ever heard of black vikings? The red hair could've been of what I speculated in part II, like with the 'bloodthirsty' Eric the red? Not like with the original red traited people that the Native Americans had legends about and were also expecting to return.

And oh boy, this has really taken a flight from the original topic, but I'm fine with it as I think it all ties in together and possibly explains some of the global symbology. But I do think there's been people who have had global control of merchants by sea even before all that.

wonder if a list could be made of the rare animals with eye color other than yellow brown. Would it correspond to domestication and the addition of genes?
The Siberian Husky at least.

hus.jpeg

Last edited: