Ventanillas de Otuzco, Peru

Korben I wasn't sure where to put this thread.

Are you guys familiar with this place? I am now thinking it was a cruise ship, you will have to do a google search too so you can see more pictures.

5242169115_6f55cd00f0_b.jpg

35486993966_9986f43dbf_b.jpg

turismo-cajamarca-ventanillas-otuzco.jpg

Wise up also has an interesting video and idea of what it could be. but when you see enough pictures of it in total, it screams cruise ship to me.

OP
OP
Ice Nine
Yeah I was kinda having a hard time figuring out where to post this. I'm thinking some of the stuff we see could have been submerged under the sea for who knows how long and then if there was some sort of crust displacement it rose again I think there have been numerous disasters planetwide.

I think we have various things contributing, not all ruins are the same, mud, ash, dirt and sand, melting, extreme pressure. I see places that look melted and other places that looked like they were covered and whatever it was hardened. Degraded concrete. so many possibilities. Some places look like they were blown to smithereens too.

Ok, looking at the pictures I'm not sure it fits the "mud fossil" profile. So we probably need to come up with a different name for something like this, though I'm not sure. May be my perception of the mudfossils is somewhat distorted. Need an advice I guess.

Apollyon

Ok, looking at the pictures I'm not sure it fits the "mud fossil" profile. So we probably need to come up with a different name for something like this, though I'm not sure. May be my perception of the mudfossils is somewhat distorted. Need an advice I guess.
Mineral saturated structures and imprint fossils is basically what they are. But that's not as catchy as mud fossils.

anotherlayer

I rarely understand anything that Wise Up is going on about, but I do love his imagery. however, i don't understand how this is some sort of 'buckled and bent' structure from Middle Earth or something. even if this was an old building, what's with all the doors and rooms? was this a massive massage parlour or a hotel? and is he saying that this was regular iron/steel structure (he alludes to the Awfful Tower at the beginning of the vid) and it fell over or melted or was under water?

ugh, Wise Up just makes everything more confusing. kudos to him...

OP
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Korben we need a "What the hell was this" category. Also could be called Rock cut tombs, that's a real knee slapper.

I rarely understand anything that Wise Up is going on about, but I do love his imagery. however, i don't understand how this is some sort of 'buckled and bent' structure from Middle Earth or something. even if this was an old building, what's with all the doors and rooms? was this a massive massage parlour or a hotel? and is he saying that this was regular iron/steel structure (he alludes to the Awfful Tower at the beginning of the vid) and it fell over or melted or was under water?

ugh, Wise Up just makes everything more confusing. kudos to him...
I agree Wise-up sometimes does go one and other times I think he is spot on. I don't necessarily think this is a fallen over building, but it certainly was something huge.
Mineral saturated structures and imprint fossils is basically what they are. But that's not as catchy as mud fossils.
Give this man a cigar!

where is that structure located? It does look like a ship!
Ventanillas de Otuzco, Peru