Video: Black Africans actually originate from America?

UnusualBean

I'm not really sure I buy it. There were definitely black natives, as there were white natives and red natives and possibly even brown natives (aka people who were already there before the old world collapsed), but it seems more likely that they migrated to the Americas, not that they were originally from the Americas. They would've definitely had the boats for it. Besides, who were the colonists supposed to be selling the slaves to in Africa? Sub-Saharan Africa is almost completely inhabited by black people, where did the slave owners go in such a short time?

Not to be That Guy, but I've noticed a trend in recent years of black people claiming they were the native populations of every continent, and that the other races just came from... somewhere? It's gotten to the point where I'm beginning to wonder if it's a diversionary tactic to stop people questioning the racial layout of the old world. Just toss some We Wuz Kangz in there and it's now a joke instead of a discussion.

But with that said I would be interested to know if there are any traditional stories in Africa of migrating from the Americas, because that would be a strong piece of evidence. For example, among the Arctic peoples there is an existing oral history that shows that they remember that they migrated from Eurasia, they just don't know when. The mainstream says it was thousands of years ago, but it was really during the 19th century. If there are similar stories in Africa then that would give the OP hypothesis a lot more weight.

PrincepAugus

I'm not really sure I buy it. There were definitely black natives, as there were white natives and red natives and possibly even brown natives (aka people who were already there before the old world collapsed), but it seems more likely that they migrated to the Americas, not that they were originally from the Americas. They would've definitely had the boats for it. Besides, who were the colonists supposed to be selling the slaves to in Africa? Sub-Saharan Africa is almost completely inhabited by black people, where did the slave owners go in such a short time?

Not to be That Guy, but I've noticed a trend in recent years of black people claiming they were the native populations of every continent, and that the other races just came from... somewhere? It's gotten to the point where I'm beginning to wonder if it's a diversionary tactic to stop people questioning the racial layout of the old world. Just toss some We Wuz Kangz in there and it's now a joke instead of a discussion.

But with that said I would be interested to know if there are any traditional stories in Africa of migrating from the Americas, because that would be a strong piece of evidence. For example, among the Arctic peoples there is an existing oral history that shows that they remember that they migrated from Eurasia, they just don't know when. The mainstream says it was thousands of years ago, but it was really during the 19th century. If there are similar stories in Africa then that would give the OP hypothesis a lot more weight.
This is my thought. Just more pandering to the afro-centric propaganda to divert away from the origin of races.

I think the blacks are the natives of Earth as they have been found on for example Andaman Islands and other Islands in Oceania. White race is from the galaxy Andromeda. Andromeda is mentioned in Sanskrit as Antarman and Hinduic astronomers point Antarman to the constellation of Andromeda. I also think the origin of words unlock hidden chapters in our genetic memory but I can’t prove it. Andaman/Antarman/Andromeda. I see resemblance in all those words. It’s interesting nonetheless.

Searching

I think what most people know about slavery came from Roots, the miniseries. Alex Haley, the author of the book, claimed to have based the novel off of his family's history, claiming it was a factual account of real historical events (some liberties taken, of course, for entertainment purposes..).

But what I didn't know until recently was that Haley was sued by a white man named Harold Courlander for plaigarizing his work of fiction, The African. And Courlander won.

Harold Courlander's suit was successful. Courlander's novel The African describes an African boy who is captured by slave traders, follows him across the Atlantic on a slave ship, and describes his attempts to hold on to his African traditions on a plantation in America. Haley admitted that some passages from The African had made it into Roots, settling the case out of court in 1978 and paying Courlander $650,000.
Alex Haley - Wikipedia

Courlander's pre-trial memorandum in the copyright infringement lawsuit claimed:
Defendant Haley had access to and substantially copied from The African. Without The African, Roots would have been a very different and less successful novel, and indeed it is doubtful that Mr. Haley could have written Roots without The African. ... Mr. Haley copied language, thoughts, attitudes, incidents, situations, plot and character.[4]
Harold Courlander - Wikipedia
Post automatically merged:

Also interesting, the word Aboriginal. The prefix "Ab" means not, as in Abnormal-not normal, so Aboriginal means Not Original.
Post automatically merged:

The Olmec head has some distinctive "African" features.
1541619347074.png

The back side ot the head that is rarely shown:
1541619408820.png

The Indigenous Negroid - Lost Feather

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

Well I do agree that Africans have been in America before slavery, I don't think they originated from it.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I’m not supportive of any “originated from” theory. Pending any unquestionable contradicting evidence, I think that if there was such a thing as “origination”, it was long enough for us to not remember it. I’m talking about us as species.

It appears our origination theories more or less pertain to the groups which survived various civilizational resets.

BStankman

I give the guy credit. He is asking the right questions.
Africans know Black Americans are not Africans. Or not fully African.
Oceania is a much better original source for both Africa and the Americas.

I already convinced my self all races were worldwide long before what have been told.
Five dollar Indian

Searching

I give the guy credit. He is asking the right questions.
Africans know Black Americans are not Africans. Or not fully African.
Oceania is a much better original source for both Africa and the Americas.

I already convinced my self all races were worldwide long before what have been told.
Five dollar Indian
Thanks for the link to Five Dollar Indian. I hadn't read that one yet.