Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Europe

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • North America

Votes: 84 60.4%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey, all! I want to start out by saying that I’m blown away by all of the theories you’ve put together and how well voiced they all are. I’m afraid I’ll never be able to contribute that much, but I finally made an account so that I’d be able to converse at the very least.

How did I end up here?
I spent a good amount of time on the various Reddit subs. The posts and comments were too slow, the conversations weren’t as fleshed out, and most linked to here anyway. It’s been a little while now, and I’ve probably read through a lot on here by now.

What am I here for?
I’m just tired of having to blindly accept whatever they tell us. I’m only in my late 20s, but there’s one memory I always think back on about how they’re so fast to deny anything that’s not what was set in stone in our history books.

I was in the 4th grade. I had just got back from a family weekend trip from Jamestown, and my teacher just so happened to begin covering that. I don’t remember what exactly it was, but I remember raising my hand and telling her that they had found a flooded over settlement a little ways down (or up?) river. They believed it to be the original, and I had watched them excavate it. She told me I was incorrect, but... I had just been there? She told me that was not what was in the book so we would not be discussing any of that. Well... obviously it’s not in the book. It was just happening. Right then. She was not pleased, and scheduled a meeting with my mom. Now every time I read something about history, I can’t help but to remember being told “no, no. It’s in the book. It doesn’t change.”

There’s so many things that don’t sit right with me. Instead of just reading things and saying “oh, okay!” you just have to think about it and it’s clear that sometimes things just don’t add up. I just want to be able to make sense of it a little better, at least for me personally.

Yergen

I can’t help but to remember being told “no, no. It’s in the book. It doesn’t change
Add one more to the list of people who lost the worship of authority by a teacher saying No, even though you know you're right. What a simple thing...

Welcome everyone and please continue contributing your personal perspectives. I love hearing them!

Searching

I woke up a couple of years ago. I was a Bernie Sanders supporter. I saw how the media shut him out in favor of Hillary. It made me question another time when the media was obviously not doing their job - 9/11.

It took me a couple of months to come to the conclusion that there were no planes. Since 1 lie is enough to question all truth, I then revisited Kennedy. It was easy to see the Zapruder film was a movie, just like 9/11, full of errors.

I then realized the moon landing was also a movie. Then I got on to flat earth. I believed that for awhile and clung to The Bible. That book was the only truth I knew, so I didn't analyze the texts too much as I was already untethered with no ground beneath my feet. No one around me could see what I saw. I was surrounded by zombies.

In the back of my mind there were doubts that kept surfacing. The Bible is full of contradictions, and also, my sight, the sense I used to prove the earth is flat, had failed me before into thinking I was living on a ball. How could I know my sight wasn't being tricked again? Furthermore, if TPTB are so hellbent on keeping us in the dark, why let the "truth" of flat earth be put on youtube for anyone to research?

I realized history is a farce. I don't know where I live, who I am, why I am, when I am, or how I got here. I then realized that was okay because, "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates.

I realized I had initiated myself into enlightenment. I had reduced myself to nothing so that I could learn from a fresh slate. I dropped all preconcieved notions and opened myself up to the most unrealistic, unbeleivable possibilities. I became the pheonix rising from the ashes. I read The Kybalion, Tablets of Toth, etc.

This journey has been a lonely one. I am seen as crazy by the unthinking zombies.

I am interested in all "conspiracies". BTW, the word conspiracies etymologizes to "with spirits", and that is what I think this place is, a game organized by our higher selves to experience a 3D material world. We are souls, sols (light, energy) trapped in avatars playing a game we have no memory of creating. "We're just 2 lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year". I am definitely open to other theories, though.

On my worst days, I wish I could go back to being a zombie, but I have awakened for a purpose. We all have.
On my best days I feel fortunate to know what I know and am thankful for "eyes to see".

I enjoy the exchange of ideas on this site, and I am grateful for the intelligent, open-minded discussions I have seen here so far.

Maybe, just maybe, we can help each other exit this game.

After a few months of observing this site from the shadows I have finally decided to make my introduction.

I never had that singular moment of awakening which seems to be a common path. I pretty much questioned everything from as far back as I can remember. I turned off the television over twenty years ago now - which freed my mind of their Net-Works. I've been at this most of my life. I grew up physically in Australia but culturally and spiritually Italian.

Before the Inter-Net I would scurry through libraries and bookstores desperately trying to find anything on taboo subjects like the occult, UFO's, secret societies and ancient mysteries - very little available in those days.

I got here from following Nik Research youtube channel to the Reddit Cultural Layer page.

Aside from books my biggest influences were my father who encouraged me early on to question the Al-Lies version of WW2. Secondly an American named ImBatman57 who used to have a TalkShoe show where he would discuss Law, Honor and the Ego. Paul Vickers from the UK with his youtube Unpenned Show helped me decipher the English language (program) and finally Russian fake history researcher Nik Research.

I believe a pedophilic Druidic priesthood Cast Spell-ings on the WorId with Images (imagines) and Words (their sWord) to shape and direct our Plan-it to their end. The English program is their most recent and powerful weapon - I also believe it is currently being dismantled or downgraded.

Time permitting I would love to post my in-depth research on this topic if anyone is interested.

whitewave

Welcome Wizard of Oz. I'd certainly be interested to hear what you have to say. Agree with you about the tv. It's hard to have a conversation with tv watchers because they're always making cultural references (based on tv shows or the lives of celebrities) that I don't get. TV is everywhere-it's hard to get away from it.
Lucky you had a parent that encouraged investigative thinking. My parents just told me to quit asking so many questions. Well, pretty much everyone told me that, including my teachers. :)

GroundhogLfe

Most of the time I'm just thinking that everything is just a play. Everyone is just there to make it seem so that we live in this nice little society. At some point I will try to stretch the boundaries of my reality so to see if it is true and I'm just a dreamer and can at ease cast projections of the parasitic existence away. But for the time being I will just play along with this ego / avatar. The unbearable lightness of being.

I've also come to understand that the past really does not matter and at worst it can only shackle you. Be carefull what you believe in. If you outsource your beliefs to that of the others you have nothing of your own. Your thoughts are your biggest capital. That said as I am just playing along I am trying to figure out the real past of how I or we have gotten here.

I've been in the apocalypse world and now I'm at ~bliss, but it's getting boring and might turn in to a hell of mine. Another hell of mine would be to repeat this same life over and over again, which my mind is suggesting at times through my visions, memories and frequent deja vu's. Because of the latter my name groundhog life instead of the movie name groundhog day.

As a player I'm interested in history, philosophy, psychology and religions and through my own experiences can explain some phenomenon through the laymans terms. I will contribute to the historical threads here with either questions or gathered insights. It looks like there are better or more driven researchers on topics at hand here. It's Google that brought me here regarding Tartaria (if I recall it right).

Last edited:

Ice Nine

The biggest mistake TPTB made was to let us have the internet, where we are getting back to a one world language, people of this world are able to communicate directly and be understood by anybody. It's much harder to keep things secret.

Yergen

The biggest mistake TPTB made was to let us have the internet, where we are getting back to a one world language, people of this world are able to communicate directly and be understood by anybody. It's much harder to keep things secret.
I think just like the creation of the constitution and the United States of America, the internet was a whitehat creation maskerading as a globalist plot. Sometimes it's better to let the river carry you forward while pretending it's the wrong direction.

Searching

Most of the time I'm just thinking that everything is just a play. Everyone is just there to make it seem so that we live in this nice little society. At some point I will try to stretch the boundaries of my reality so to see if it is true and I'm just a dreamer and can at ease cast projections of the parasitic existence away. But for the time being I will just play along with this ego / avatar. The unbearable lightness of being.

I've also come to understand that the past really does not matter and at worst it can only shackle you. Be carefull what you believe in. If you outsource your beliefs to that of the others you have nothing of your own. Your thoughts are your biggest capital. That said as I am just playing along I am trying to figure out the real past of how I or we have gotten here.

I've been in the apocalypse world and now I'm at ~bliss, but it's getting boring and might turn in to a hell of mine. Another hell of mine would be to repeat this same life over and over again, which my mind is suggesting at times through my visions, memories and frequent deja vu's. Because of the latter my name groundhog life instead of the movie name groundhog day.

As a player I'm interested in history, philosophy, psychology and religions and through my own experiences can explain some phenomenon through the laymans terms. I will contribute to the historical threads here with either questions or gathered insights. It looks like there are better or more driven researchers on topics at hand here. It's Google that brought me here regarding Tartaria (if I recall it right).
You and I are in exactly the same place, friend. I think we are in a game and that none of this is real, but I am bored to tears and the only thing that interests me in this realm is deciphering this false history enigma. I, too, feel that I am in Groundhog Day. Oh, it's summer again; it's winter again. It's Christmas again - time to buy presents and stimulate this economy. It's Saturday again. It's morning again. Every day, I wake up and think , "F***, I have to do this again?"
I guess I'm just biding my time until I serve whatever purpose this game needs me to complete, but I welcome getting out. The game of life ceases being fun when one realizes it is indeed a game.

GroundhogLfe

You and I are in exactly the same place, friend. I think we are in a game and that none of this is real, but I am bored to tears and the only thing that interests me in this realm is deciphering this false history enigma. I, too, feel that I am in Groundhog Day. Oh, it's summer again; it's winter again. It's Christmas again - time to buy presents and stimulate this economy. It's Saturday again. It's morning again. Every day, I wake up and think , "F***, I have to do this again?"
I guess I'm just biding my time until I serve whatever purpose this game needs me to complete, but I welcome getting out. The game of life ceases being fun when one realizes it is indeed a game.
I'm planning to find a way to enjoy the experience a bit more for the rest of the time I got here. The nightmare scenario just would be to wake up at some point in the past again and forget it soon and re-live the **** again with the same mistakes just to have your memories and visions of doing it before flow back to you.

I'm at a point where I question that is everyone else just playing along and pretending and if someone like you here is also just to try get me excited that there are others! :D Or perhaps I'm alone feeding a simulation with bunch of NPC around me.

Sometimes the world and people just seem to try to leech a reaction / emotion out of you especially if you are living a 'clean' life for a while, but I've stopped caring about that pretty much. I know how to get above that where it does not happen however.

Just hoping I'd graduate after this life onwards or pretty much get to live another life. I also have vague memories of entering a simulation type of thing with other children where I even remember what charasteristics I chose to a degree, but perhaps that's just another mindf***, haha. At least I have conquered my fears here, I care not do I live or die, but do not plan on dying, but make the most out of it by educating and improving myself should something move onwards of it. And

I'll just keep playing along for now. :)

[Edit]

I btw. just found out about the NPC meme today, perhaps using that term came from something collective, don't know how long it's been going on.

Last edited:

Searching

I'm planning to find a way to enjoy the experience a bit more for the rest of the time I got here. The nightmare scenario just would be to wake up at some point in the past again and forget it soon and re-live the **** again just to have your memories and visions of doing it before flow back to you.

I'm at a point where I question that is everyone else just playing along and pretending and if someone like you here is also just to try get me excited that there are others! :D Or perhaps I'm alone feeding a simulation with bunch of NPC around me.

Sometimes the world and people just seem to try to leech a reaction / emotion out of you especially if you are living a 'clean' life for a while, but I've stopped caring about that pretty much. I know how to get above that where it does not happen however.

Just hoping I'd graduate after this life onwards or pretty much get to live another life. I also have vague memories of entering a simulation type of thing with other children where I even remember what charasteristics I chose to a degree, but perhaps that's just another mindf***, haha. At least I have conquered my fears here, I care not do I live or die, but do not plan on dying, but make the most out of it by educating and improving myself should something move onwards of it.
I too have had many deja vu experiences. There was a time earlier this year when I had deja vu at least a dozen times a day. I had one experince that was so strong, I'm pretty sure I left my body. It was similar to the entering of a simulation scenario you described, except there were people standing in a circle asking for volunteers to come to this place. I volunteered. Stupid me, huh?
I can't prove to you I am real. I can't prove anything is real. I don't know if you're real either. At any rate, I want this to be my last go around in this realm.
I try to rise above this experience every day, but the television-watching NPC's do their best to syphon off my energy.

GroundhogLfe

I too have had many deja vu experiences. There was a time earlier this year when I had deja vu at least a dozen times a day. I had one experince that was so strong, I'm pretty sure I left my body. It was similar to the entering of a simulation scenario you described, except there were people standing in a circle asking for volunteers to come to this place. I volunteered. Stupid me, huh?
I can't prove to you I am real. I can't prove anything is real. I don't know if you're real either. At any rate, I want this to be my last go around in this realm.
I try to rise above this experience every day, but the television-watching NPC's do their best to syphon off my energy.
It just could be that one has to believe it's real so it feels real and if you think it's not, well then thats how it starts to feel. That's how some philosophies could state it. But what a trap that would be with all the toxicated memories and visions that would suggest a simulation without it being one. I'm fairly sure that they are not just my imagination and my doing, but real or planted. The only way out of that sensation of fakery might just be a leap of faith that might lead to full submission in acceptance and forfeiting dreams of beyond. But at the same would knowing that it is a simulation even matter if you would feel the same outside of it? I guess I'm more just after the truth and having a chance to stay off the radar of the *'watchers'.

*Definition for my experience of watchers is either syncretism on steroids according to my actions and thoughts affecting others where I perceive and question them knowing me fully, a simulation reacting to sole me similarly or beings acting human some mocking your thoughts and actions consciously and some trying to help indirectly.

Last edited: