Votes: 84 60.4%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Telamon

Hi everyone,

A response to KorbenDallas' questionnaire below:

what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
An interest in the likelihood that the 'official' history of us is untrue.

how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Via a link in a thread on the Reddit r/conspiracy forum.

what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
The history of humanity, civilization and spirituality, discussed and debated in high quality with evidence and open-minds.

what your favorite threads are, and why
Let me keep reading! :)

what your recommendations for new forum members are
Tighten your seat belt as you plummet down the rabbit hole.

anything else relevant you wish to share
I discovered this forum late last week. In the few days since, my belief that the official timeline of our history is somewhat untrue has been blown away and replaced by not knowing what to think anymore. I have work to do to start piecing it all together and couldn't think of a better place to start. Thanks, guys.

whitewave

Welcome to the forum and take comfort knowing that the dizzying disorientation of having the rug pulled out from under your feet will pass. It will probably be replaced by some form of righteous indignation as you realize you've been lied to but that's when you roll up your sleeves and go to work uncovering the mysteries. Welcome to the rabbit hole; we have cookies. :)

TartarianFan

• what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
I was reading on r/conspiracy and a topic from this forum was link. I was happy to find a plage of like minded and interesting people. I love history and I think its important to discuss and investigate it properly.
  • how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Reddit
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
History. Hidden/stolen/faked events or historical figures.
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
Genghis Khan being fsbricsted
Annihilation of African cities
Tartary Empire
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
Read everything and be open to all topics. It's OK to. Discuss or disagree and have your own view. Just be aware that you must open your eyes are the deception seems very real
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
Please keep up the discussion and research.

What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here?
I was poking around on Youtube a few nights ago and came across something about Great Tartaria! And after googling it, I saw a thread from this website about Tartaria and Freemasons - being a Mason, I obliged myself to join the community.

How you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
I'm of the opinion that everything happens for a reason

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum?
Ancient Civilizations; forgotten or otherwise, Mystery School//Esoteric//Occult Knowledge, Giants//Nephilim, Religion//Spirituality, Linguistics and Etymology.

What your favorite threads are, and why?
Freemasons descend from Great Tartaria, and their secret aim is to restore it worldwide.
My introduction to the community.

What your recommendations for new forum members are?
Self-studying, it's like a buffet:
You can eat whatever you like, pick and choose from any category, but there are no waiters; you serve yourself or go hungry.

Anything else relevant you wish to share?
When the time comes, vote for me as Benevolent Dictator - I will unfuck the world within a season.

trismegistus

I've already been commenting for a few weeks, but this looks like fun anyway.

posts in r/culturallayer kept bringing me here. I kept saying to myself "what is this magical forum that has all this juicy info I've never heard about before"

What keeps me here is the sheer amount of different walks of life, levels of experience, and expertise that is offered by the community here. Not to mention in the thousands of posts I've reviewed I've seen almost none of the nastiness that reddit threads tend to devolve into, whether its through sock puppet accounts trying to sew discord or just straight up angry people smashing their keyboards.

See above

Graham Hancock's books on alternative history of Egypt/Holy Grail/etc sent me down the rabbit-hole intially. In addition, I've taken a shining to the UFO phenomena, not just its current iteration but the history of UFO sightings throughout ancient history. I've started a couple threads on it, but the manufactured counter-culture of the 60s surrounding psychedelics, music, and intelligence agencies is a certain type of "stolen history" in the sense that everyone remembers The Doors but they don't know that Jim Morrison's father was involved in the Gulf of Tonkin incident that kicked off Vietnam.

Anything on mudfloods and the very shaky history of the civil war era through the early 1900s. This is a completely new topic that I have never seen anywhere else, and I am very excited to see where the research takes us.

It is okay to entertain a theory in your head without committing it to fact. If you want to share something, be confident in what you believe but be willing to change your mind if there is good evidence to the contrary. Most are here because they know they've been lied to by the media, historians, or their education so there are a lot of open minds here. And if a post in one thread inspires you to expand in a direction that may not gel with the overall thread, start your own thread!

I have a background in filmmaking and my own equipment. If there is ever an opportunity to turn some of this into actual media to distribute, I'd love to be a part of it in any way I can.

msw141

Hello,

cultivating a list of youtube channels to follow regarding ancient egypt, megaliths, lost civilizations, atlantis, etc.. some channels involve topics like mud floods that I didn't immediately understand the significance since if you weren't already in on the topic, there wasn't a lot to go on. followed a link that landed in this forum and I saw that this is where it seems detail and context can be found, which is exciting.

Youtube, and some google searches related to content there.

I'm fascinated by the idea of a cataclysm that set civilization back. Historical evidence of a great flood. When anthropologists try to attribute megalithic structures to indigenous peoples, bu those indigenous people have an oral tradition that they only came upon abandoned pre-existing structures. Stuff like that. I'm intrigued by photos, lithographs, and documented accounts of evidence of remnants of things that modern civilization has built over and things that were either covered up intentionally or were not recognized for their significance.

Right now the mudfloods because that is what brought me here. I need to explore more, but I'm looking for information on anything related to evidence fo pre-existing cultures in North America (like the great wall of berklee) and an information on the type of elf castle and rock cut formations that you see covered on the newearth channel on youtube.

I don't have any.

I like the way this forum handles photo galleries. Hope everyone that has found documentation and sources shares what they have.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Hello msw141, and everybody else new up there. :)
You've landed in the right place. This is a very energetic forum and it really helps to try and clarify the murkiness of the past by bouncing ideas off one another. Somebody is always coming in from left field with an idea that never even occurred to me.

whitewave

I have a background in filmmaking and my own equipment. If there is ever an opportunity to turn some of this into actual media to distribute, I'd love to be a part of it in any way I can.
A background in filmmaking should be a great help in pointing out any discrepancies in the multitude of photos that are analyzed on this site. You should be able to set us aright if we're seeing things that just aren't there.

LetsHak

I'm an American refugee who beat the rush, currently living in St. Petersburg, Russia. (AMA!) I've been studying Everything full-time since I "woke up" 5 years ago. I have an advanced engineering degree, but I find it more of a hindrance than anything -- though it's occasionally handy as a rhetorical device.

I'm into Fomenko / NewEarth / true history, "free" energy / aether collection, proper body maintenance / diet / fitness / cancer cure, music (incl. Pythagorean A432Hz theory), Growing Earth / Yuga cycles / Sirius, spiritual development, ayahuasca, Logos, Christianity and world religions, exposing deception, following the right-hand path... that kinda stuff. I have an advanced degree in mechanical engineering, but about all that proves is that I was pretty good at calculus a long time ago. These days, I consider myself a generalist, good at making connections between seemingly disparate topics.

A Google search in my own recent Tartary (whew!) research led me to this forum. Too many interesting threads to pick a favorite, though I've been pretty obsessed with the Tartary material for the past few weeks. I've spent 5-6 years on Reddit, in the pit and elsewhere, fought many fights, been banned many times...

In the way of OC, I've done a few podcasts on some of the aforementioned topics, linked below. I intend to write some of these up in a format that suits this forum, maybe leading to some new/improved videos. I've no interest in monetizing them or being Internet Famous -- just trying to push some of the more interesting ideas out there.

link

Like so many here, I'm on this Truth path no matter where it leads. So much to learn!

Last edited:

blighty1

I think it was Martin Liedke, Flat Earth British (but don't quote me on that) who suggested stolen history as a resource for enabling further investgations. ..And wow!! it has truely been the right choice for cognizing what i really had no idea about ie Tartaria. The threads are always engaging which is a pleasure to participate within, so i thankyou to all on here. I do have a question. There's a thread i was reading, an essay written about the formation and dispersing of the hungarian language as the mother tongue. I cannot find it now and i would appreciate the link to it as i haven't finished reading it.
For new members, and i did not read the introductions, until now and maybe this is a good thing. All will be revealed, the sky clock is ticking, the re-set is co..... get on with sharing the knowledge, from all corners of where we live, man and woman together. Peace, love and light ....

anotherlayer

I think it was Martin Liedke, Flat Earth British (but don't quote me on that) who suggested stolen history as a resource for enabling further investgations. .
Welcome!

Short story... Martin came in one day and scolded all of us and told us to fuck off :) Then, he posted a few videos where he was alluding to stolenhistory.org stealing his stuff. It was funny when he said "stolenhistory, yeah, my stolen history" but it also made me very sad because I think if he actually participated on this site, he'd be even further ahead than he is. His research is images with descriptions written in a language he can't read. He's reduced himself to skimming through books and images that he admits to "not really done any research on" and telling everyone that he'll "put the link in the description below".

And then if you follow his direction to continue his research, he will yell at you for doing so. I dunno, I probably shouldn't even be bringing this up, but it was a real shocker to me when it all happened and I've been sour since (doesn't mean I miss a video of his, don't get me wrong, I still want him on the team). He fell right in to the divide-n-conquer we're all trying to get away from here at stolenhistory.org

LetsHak

Martin came in one day and scolded all of us and told us to fuck off :) Then, he posted a few videos where he was alluding to stolenhistory.org stealing his stuff.
Yeah, but didn't he then kinda-apologize, saying he maybe jumped the gun? The way I see it, we're all in this together. Anything I come up with, feel free to make into a Hollywood movie (lol) for all I care. But I get it if people are (over?) protective of their original content.

milhaus

Man's ego and er ...excitement, and i myself as i can only speak for me , "i have got things wrong". (as above) Apologize and move on :)
I think some people can get defensive once they realize that a lot (most?) of their thoughts aren't original. Or we may think something at the same time as someone else or most of the time after (for me). If someone feels like they are special because of the information they are "receiving" then they might take it a bit personally. Not saying that is the case but I get it and I think a lot of people here get it and it's okay.
Ultimately, this is about communicating ideas that we haven't been able to talk about in everyday life because most people don't even want to hear it.

For him to have acted like that just makes me very sad because it shouldn't be this way. We should be sharing ideas in order to build on one another to put the pieces together. No one will be able to do this alone and they shouldn't feel they have to.

I hope he decides to come back. And welcome everyone. There has been an influx of brilliant members lately.

Well, I guess I will make my first post here. I found this site through a link in a Life Kreationz video. As to how I ended up on that channel, that's a long story, so I'll try to make it short. Grew up more-or-less Christian, became really Christian when my family moved to be closer to some of our relatives who went to church a lot, later abandoned that faith and became an atheist...kinda. I was still interested in studying spirituality, so for awhile I did that, without ever committing myself to anything. No religion or spiritual belief interested me, and they still don't. But I did begin to open my mind to the possibility of a spiritual realm, especially after reading about people's experiences with ayahuasca and mushrooms. In a roundabout way, this led to me clicking on a YouTube video about the Mandela Effect....and suddenly, THAT led to a study of all kinds of subjects: ghosts, demons, UFO's, Bigfoot, reincarnation, gods, angels, etc., and thence to alternative history, conspiracies, and the cover-ups of our ancient past.

I figured, even then, that while we might be sketchy about the distant past, surely we had a handle on RECENT history, right? I mean, we have the photographs and everything! We don't have photographs of the Giza pyramids being built, but we do have pictures from the mid-1800s onward. and that proves we are right about what happened then....aren't we? Then I saw a video by Conspiracy-R-Us, about the Civil War. So much for the accuracy of modern history accounts. :confused: Turns out that NOTHING is true. And I can't talk about any of this with ANYONE that I know in real life, because nobody, not even those who would call themselves open-minded, would believe me. I post stuff that I think is interesting and significant on my Facebook page, and get no responses. Nobody cares, they'd rather remain asleep, wrapped up cozily in their boring lives where every day is the same and they hate it and won't admit it. So I came here, because I don't know of very many other places for discussions about these subjects.