• Europe

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • North America

Votes: 102 61.8%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

Prana

What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here?
A youtube documentary of how the world was monopolised through oil.

I am intrigued after 7 years of studying conspiracies that I haven't even heard of 2/3 of this information. It is an overwhelming source of absolute fascination.

How you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)

DuckDuckGo

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum?

Anthropology

What your favorite threads are, and why?

Threads pertaining ancient technology.

What your recommendations for new forum members are?

Follow your intuition.

Anything else relevant you wish to share?

I am truly grateful for this forum and the willingness of others to share their knowledge and convey the truth.

Example of one of numerous buildings in South Africa that is far too advanced for its time, in a country presumably inhabited purely by black people before the Dutch arrived:

123683-004-0E725185.jpg

Last edited:

whitewave

There's a thread i was reading, an essay written about the formation and dispersing of the hungarian language as the mother tongue. I cannot find it now and i would appreciate the link to it as i haven't finished reading it.
I believe member Ilmaramen might could help you out with that.

Dandi

what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here

mud flood, and every topic related to the history written, spoken and unspoken.

how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)

In a desperate attempt to find more info about mud fossils, I used google with search in 3 different languages, found out only in English and German.

what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum

what is the reality actually, and what other people find and the honest opinions. what is the human

what your favorite threads are, and why

I enjoy reading for now everything displayed, main focus being the languages

what your recommendations for new forum members are

gather information as you write in an empty note book. provide information that seems relevant to you.

anything else relevant you wish to share

what we learned until now about our history seems to be false. Myths and tales from different cultures should be gathered and critically analysed from the perspective of epithets, metaphors.

Some major catclismic events happened in recent history and our great grandparents are somehow hard to track through history and for example i ended up finding informations about 4 families at least that have in their family tree all great grandmparets being adopted from young age, but besides that other studies have shown that old people ..if they tell a lie too many times they start to believe it. That would explain why we have so many old teachers as history teachers and how theoretically a brainwash process would take just 2 generations

Last edited:

donnacamos88

I came across this website after my husband told me he was going to "blow my mind" about a world empire I had never heard about. I consider myself an avid historian ( no degree, just interested in the history of anything) so I was skeptical that he could tell me something like that. He told me about Tartaria and its history hidden by the Russians. I immediately googled "Tartaria" and came across KorbenDallas's article Tartary - an Empire hidden in history.
My mind was blown! My husband did it again. When we were dating in college, he showed me the "other" side of the story about many things, e.g. JFK assasination, Moon Landing, Great Pyramids. He introduced me to Nikola Tesla, a very influential man I had not learned about in school.
I feel like I've been looking for this site my whole life. I was very excited about the cryptozoological pages! I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the subject and having studied them before, was able to contribute to the thread on the cynochephali, the dog-head men. I've believed dragons were real since I was 12 only because there are representations of them in nearly every culture in the world. This site is a God-send because it is a safe place for me to share my research without my family or friends ( minus my husband, who usually instigates the things I study) laughing at me and thinking I'm crazy. I haven't contributed much yet but I'm not very old and I have more to learn than to teach right now. Although, I hope to start some new threads to ask questions about various subjects I'm studying. My world view comes from the Bible as I'm a born again believer in Jesus Christ. I like to look at everything through the lens of the Bible.

C.S. Lewis said it best: "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."

Keep up the good work! And keep asking lots of questions!

sonoman

hey everyone, i'm a man, who goes by 'sononman'
  • what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
i am a student of life that has a healthy distrust for all so called 'authorities' on the subject of history.
  • how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
the Lawful path lead me to here. more specifically, i became aware of the writings and videos from a fellow student of Law who goes by the name 'Clint Richardson' on the internet and from him was tuned into another who goes by Jan Irvin he had a guest speaker who goes by the name Jacob Duellman. this man had mentioned something about a 'scalligerian timeline' and I dont recall if it was Jan or Jacob that mentioned 'Tartaria' but it was one of them so I briefly went in that direction and ended up here.
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
the perspectives of those who seek beyond the given authorities on any and all subjects.
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
so far: Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once... but I see many others that seem interesting to me.
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
to consider that any and everything that is not your own firsthand experience, to be hearsay without exception.
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
thank you all who have been sharing/adding content here.

TH Dialectic

Hello everyone,

Stumbled upon this website whilst researching mud fossils a few weeks back, after spending the last week or so almost reading every post, I thought I would have to join to further my knowledge.

Very logical thinker with a love for philosophy and physics but enough about me it's starting to sound like a dating advert.

I am here to learn, a totally open book not passing judgement on anyone or anything but will use logic to decsern what is real and what is simple false rhetoric.

Look forward to speaking to a few people on here as I can see I will enjoy conversing with such questioning minds.

Anyway, thanks for what everyone has provided. I hope I can also shed some light on certain things.

Thanks again!

:)

OtterD

In most places online you'll find me called otterdisaster, but that was too long here so you can call me OtterD

what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
A long time interest in conspiracy topics from UFOs to JFK to the Illuminati. Basically long been interested in alternative explanations to anything and everything.

how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Via Reddit r/CulturalLayer

what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum.
I probably really got into conspiracy culture in the 90s via the X-Files and through the works of Robert Anton Wilson (of the Illuminatus! trilogy). Wilson's Cosmic Trigger Books, and other writings introduced me to the concept of the 'model agnostic' i.e. try to view any model (of science, history, art, etc) as an agnostic. Accept the model as long as it is useful or as long as it is the best available model. Don't be afraid to adjust or change your favorite model as new information becomes available. Stolen History seems like a great place to explore different models of history outside the accepted dogmas.

what your favorite threads are, and why
I've been through a lot of threads is a very short amount of time...down time at work during the holidays, but I'm fascinated by hidden history revealed in old maps, Tartaria, and Africa. I had no idea there were maps detailing the interior of Africa in the 1500s until yesterday! Then in the 1600s we start getting the 'Dark Heart of Africa' with unknown areas!?! Mapped areas, completely erased!

what your recommendations for new forum members are
Don't be married to any theory or explanation. There may be a simple explanation for some things that seem 'off', other things may require more thought or not have enough evidence from which to draw a conclusion. stolenhistory seems almost like a throwback to the pre-social media World Wide Web where a community with a similar focus can do just that. Focus, while not getting bogged down in 'Likes' 'Upvotes' and other nonsense. Be civil even in disagreement. If you have counter evidence or supporting evidence present it in a calm respectful way.

I'm an on again/off again cartoonist whose humor often resides in weird areas. I like to draw, and am pretty handy with Photoshop.

0harris0

so pleased I found this place, this is the first forum I've joined in years!

been pretty obsessed with ancient history, religions, spiritual practices, conspiracy, nwo, etc for years and years.. ufos/space/aliens all my life..

the information being researched and brought to light in 2018 has blown my mind, so many new concepts, ideas are growing! it might not all be correct, but neither is the "truth" we all know and love.. 2019 is going to be the year of knowledge :)

top respect to all the researchers... I hope I can have some positive (or maybe even useful) input in these discussions... currently getting up to speed on some subjects :)

peace and love to all, from Bristol UK! <3

wooptywoop

I've been getting into mud flood and cultural layer videos on youtube and ended up find the forums through comments I read. There is so much information and free thought happening here, I can't see myself leaving anytime soon.
I'm just searching for the truth.
Cliche answer, but there are too many too list.

Prawda

My dad introduced me to this phenomenon and I like reading all the crazy theories that everyone put such effort in writing. I can say most of it makes more sense than any official narrative. I saw some threads that I would like to contribute to, and it inspired me to stop lurking.
I take more interest in history now, knowing all of it a lie and suppressed.
I don't have a favorite thread yet, so far everything is fascinating.
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
I suppose if you are completely new to all of this, just keep an open mind and have some imagination.
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
I am thinking of starting a blog about this topic, and other things, and possibly translate into Polish. I used to dabble in art and drawing, and maybe I can find a way to revive that in a way that relates to this.

BeckyGurl

Hi All !!! 👋
what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here:
I wanted to find a place to share , learn, and meet like minded people...the truth can be a lonely thing lol

what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum:
I’m interested in anything that’s been lied about or hidden from the people.

what your favorite threads are, and why:
As of now, the mud flood/Greater Tartary

Not really 🐋

welkyn

Been lurking for a while, got to the point where I realised I should probably start posting some of my thoughts.

What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here:

A friend of mine linked me your major Tartaria thread, and I was pretty much hooked from the get-go. I've been looking predominantly into "alternative ancient history" (not Hancock stuff), mostly focusing on Eurasia and the supposed migrations that took place between 5-10,000 years ago. Something's never quite sat right with the whole thing, and as I started looking through more threads here, lots of pieces of the puzzle started fitting in: Tartaria, mud flood, Frisland, Hyperborea and so on.

I think a lot of us start thinking "there must be something hidden way back in time", because we believe the recent history we're taught in schools; however, upon questioning that history, it makes more sense that the real hidden deal is somewhere in the region of centuries ago, not millennia.

Why I would stay here? Great community, great discussions, very intelligent observations and a wonderful pooling of resources: have to say, having been a forum veteran of the past 15 years, this is one of the best boards I've ever seen, both in terms of content and in terms of interpersonal interaction. Really great stuff, can't wait to contribute :)

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum:

My major interest is probably the same as everyone else's - what the hell happened, when, how, and why? I think we all have a sense that something pretty good was lost along the way, and somehow it's been obscured from view. I'm on the fence about all of it, but I think mixing minds with the people here might be a good step towards understanding just what exactly it is we're digging up (subtle pun somewhat intended).

What your favorite threads are, and why:

Mud flood, Tartaria, and photographic threads in general. Looking at some of the empty shots of St. Petersburg was a big trigger: the consistency of that architecture, coupled with the distinct absence of any signs of the population that must have built it, produced a big question mark for me. The Civil War threads also raised some issues (I'm very lax on my civil war history - we get taught little if anything in England), esp. the lack of proper Confederate photography.

And, for a more personal tangent, I've actually lived in a "mud flood" building for some of my life: always thought it absolutely bizarre that we had windows pointing out to a wall on one side, steps up to the garden on the other. Great view. Why the hell would anyone build a property into the ground like that - especially considering that, just behind the garden wall at the back, was a 20-30 foot drop to a major railway? If they could dig up all that ground for the railway, surely they could build the buildings to ground level. It doesn't help that every single one of these mud flood buildings makes a lot more "sense", aesthetically, with the extra level. I now feel like I'm living in a world that's holding its breath.

What your recommendations for new forum members are:

Well I'm new myself, so all I could say is - read as much as you can, explore as much as possible! There's a lot of great information here already, it's taken me almost a week of heavy investigation to get half up to scratch.

Anything else relevant you wish to share:

Great to be here, and many thanks to all of you who have contributed so far - as I've said, this is a great place. I only hope I can add a little here and there!

Pilgrim

I too have been lurking for a while. I've already learned a lot from the forum members. (Thanks everyone!) There are many insightful people here.

I'm not sure whether I or anyone can solve any of the worldly mysteries presented on this forum, but sharing information in this manner is helpful to sniffing out a deception as a deception.

Hi All, found this site from a link on GLP about the Alacanti tibi dam think it was also Tartar related. Need to visit that as we sometimes holiday not too far away,have spent many hours lurking on here reading a lot of very interesting threads on various topics. History has always been written by the winners who also destroy as much evidence of the previous history as they can. We are spoon fed a false narrative from a very early age and when we try to question the narrative we are in many cases ridiculed and shunned.
Thank you all for being here, this site is a breath of fresh conspiracy air.

P.S. I may contribute at some point but at the moment am enjoying the read

Interest in history/buildings, art, statues. looking at Tartary and mud flood stuff combined brought me here through a reddit link on Tartarian architecture. 2012 a friend told me there is no space and what we were told was lies. being curious I began looking and reading and watching. flat earth ideas and tests, proofs actually that it doesn't match the heliocentric model. Antarctica to Atlantis to N.A.S.A and all the phoney photos/videos/cgi etc is now to me so obviously wrong. And so it is with most of our history. The more you research the deeper you go and more interested as more uncovers. So to know I find a forum of like minded and very knowledgeable folk is brilliant. What topics I like at minute, well whatever I choose it seems to interest and pull my attention so I would say all of them but just reading the no people in st Petersburg forum. What would I recommend others do. keep doing what your doing. Add what you can add. Present what you find interesting. Appreciate the effort and time other people put in to be able to have such great info at hand. keep going. thanks