Welcoming Satan? Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony in Switzerland

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The purpose of this topic is to ask a simple question - What do they know, that we do not? Common sense says that things are not being done for no reason. How do they benefit from having this ceremony, and what reflection does it have on our every day life? Mind that these are the power elite, probably knowing answers to many of the questions we ask.

Considering that the theme of the opening ceremony best fits Alex Jones's clandestine mission into the Bohemian Grove, and not wanting to open a can of warms by creating a Satanic occult sub-forum, I figured that the Bohemian Club would be a good fit for this topic.

An opening ceremony of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland took place in 2016. It took 17 years to complete this 57 kilometer tunnel going through Alps. The price tag was 11 billion Euros.

gotthard_base_tunnel.jpg

Present among the elite were: Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Francois Hollande of France and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_0.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_0_1.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_0_2.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_0_3.jpg

It is claimed that this ceremony was nothing but a satanic ritual welcoming Lucifer himself. You be the judge, below are some photos from the ceremony. It was a two part ceremony: there was an inside and an outside show.

Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_1.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_2.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_4.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_5.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_6.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_7.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_8.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_9.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_11.png Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_12.png Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_13.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_14.png Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_15.png Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_16.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_17.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_19.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_20.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_21.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_22.jpg Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony_18.png

BBC picked it up too - Switzerland tunnel: The oddest moments of the opening ceremony

Whoever feels like it, could watch a video of the ceremony itself.

So, basically, what's happening to this world, and what do people like Merkel know?

humanoidlord

this is a good example of pissing in the theatre art and yet more evidence that we need to go back to neo-classical art, to me if it isnt aesthetically pleasing it isnt art, i have no idea if this is satanic, just that it isnt art and is an abuse of free speech

in cahoots

Great find, Korben. I would say that whatever you have to say about Alex Jones nowadays, his Bohemian Grove report was probably one of the first things that ever turned me onto the conspiracy.

I'm getting a lot of impressions here. The symbolism is painfully transparent; construction itself is sexually ritualized here. To create great things, the masculine and feminine must unite -- the passive masses, and the active pinnacle. We can see this played out in the slavish devotion of the orange-clad workers, the blending and merging of the sexes, the birth of fully-formed Promethean angels (the tunnel in this case being a portal to ascension). The elite see themselves as the fire-bringers -- THEY are the Prometheus of the human drama, and we are the rows on rows of mindless, expressionless cattle and workers in this performance. Those characters on stage are you and me. Notice the heavy implicature that they give up not only happiness, but life itself in order to serve? Baphomet, ancient god of many names and derivatives, shown here as a bit more Trickster than Demiurge, is THEIR god. We get shitty cheap McDonald's god, down here in the Third dimension. And the elite? Their role in the ritual is played from the audience bleachers.

That probably all sounds like gibberish to some of you... But anyway...

Another impression of the function of this tunnel -- check out Agenda 21, a UN accord which looks to cull human populations and reconcentrate them into dispersed, hyper-dense urban nodes -- connected by rapid rail. They actually have maps of how their ideal world will look, when it comes time for us to allow the earth to heal, and the distance and function and expense of a tunnel such as this one, combined with the powerful symbolism in the opening ceremony, suggests to me that this tunnel is part of Agenda 21.

in cahoots

Hah. Hah. Hahahahahahaha

So the show was directed by Volker Hesse. He was born in the Hunsrück region to the west of Frankfurt. His father was the opera director Rudolf Hesse.

Rudolf Walter Richard Hess (Heß in German; 26 April 1894 – 17 August 1987), was a prominent politician in Nazi Germany. Appointed Deputy Führer to Adolf Hitler in 1933, he served in this position until 1941, when he flew solo to Scotland in an attempt to negotiate peace with the United Kingdom during World War II. He was taken prisoner and eventually was convicted of crimes against peace, serving a life sentence until his suicide.

edit:
Like I don't know if you know about Hesse - he was a Nazi who was captured because he tried to secretly negotiate peace.

A prison was built JUST TO HOUSE THIS MAN, where he was kept for DECADES until he "killed himself" in his 80s. This man is actually STEEPED in conspiracy.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Bizarre, how everything is intertwined in this world.

Like I don't know if you know about Hesse - he was a Nazi who was captured because he tried to secretly negotiate peace.

A prison was built JUST TO HOUSE THIS MAN, where he was kept for DECADES until he "killed himself" in his 80s. This man is actually STEEPED in conspiracy.
Makes you wonder of the true reasons for such complicated arrangements.

Last edited:

humanoidlord

Great find, Korben. I would say that whatever you have to say about Alex Jones nowadays, his Bohemian Grove report was probably one of the first things that ever turned me onto the conspiracy.
finding bohemian grove was the only good thing he ever did, otherwise he is the scourge of the conspiracy movement just like david icke
I'm getting a lot of impressions here. The symbolism is painfully transparent; construction itself is sexually ritualized here. To create great things, the masculine and feminine must unite -- the passive masses, and the active pinnacle. We can see this played out in the slavish devotion of the orange-clad workers, the blending and merging of the sexes, the birth of fully-formed Promethean angels (the tunnel in this case being a portal to ascension). The elite see themselves as the fire-bringers -- THEY are the Prometheus of the human drama, and we are the rows on rows of mindless, expressionless cattle and workers in this performance. Those characters on stage are you and me. Notice the heavy implicature that they give up not only happiness, but life itself in order to serve? Baphomet, ancient god of many names and derivatives, shown here as a bit more Trickster than Demiurge, is THEIR god. We get shitty cheap McDonald's god, down here in the Third dimension. And the elite? Their role in the ritual is played from the audience bleachers.
it feels less like an ritual and more like an open dig at the public watching, in an perfect world this doesnt exists
Another impression of the function of this tunnel -- check out Agenda 21, a UN accord which looks to cull human populations and reconcentrate them into dispersed, hyper-dense urban nodes -- connected by rapid rail. They actually have maps of how their ideal world will look, when it comes time for us to allow the earth to heal, and the distance and function and expense of a tunnel such as this one, combined with the powerful symbolism in the opening ceremony, suggests to me that this tunnel is part of Agenda 21.
agenda 21 is an hoax by drama queens, there is no disaster coming, as for the elite, well nothing a good nuking or a thousand would not solve

@in cahoots, brings in mind that old FEMA-camp coffin conspiracy theory. Though after recent mud-flood related topics, I developed a different idea on those.

another hoax by shills, alex jones want to brainwash the sheeple, he claims to be fighting!

Hah. Hah. Hahahahahahaha

So the show was directed by Volker Hesse. He was born in the Hunsrück region to the west of Frankfurt. His father was the opera director Rudolf Hesse.

Rudolf Walter Richard Hess (Heß in German; 26 April 1894 – 17 August 1987), was a prominent politician in Nazi Germany. Appointed Deputy Führer to Adolf Hitler in 1933, he served in this position until 1941, when he flew solo to Scotland in an attempt to negotiate peace with the United Kingdom during World War II. He was taken prisoner and eventually was convicted of crimes against peace, serving a life sentence until his suicide.

edit:

nazis were the original culture killers along with the fascists and communists, what a good excuse to kill a bunch of jews and their culture, huh? if you kill them all there will be no one left to tell the real history (dont forget he used an symbol with an... interesting history)

I think they rescheduled Agenda 21 to Agenda 2030 after trump was elected. Can't remember if it's 2030 exactly but they pushed the date forward a few years to allow them to course correct.
it never existed to begin with, also quit with this trump praising, he is just an fascist wannabe trying to install an dictatorship

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
@humanoidlord, let me remind you about our level of access to information with limited access privileges. In other words, what we really know what exists, and what do not.

Just an example: the house below was officially built in the 20th century. 1914 or something like that it was. Yet nobody knows what happened. Most likely it was not built in the 20th century. It could have been the 19th, or the 18th century, it does not matter. We still would not know. Yet, somebody, most likely, does.

russian_buried_houses.jpg
And the point is, if whatever of great secrecy out there was well known to everybody, it would automatically stop being a secret. Logically we would not even be talking about it on this website.

Appears, just saying that things do, or do not exist, without explaining what events, or circumstances swayed you one way or the other, does not provide anything other than an opinion.

Dirigible

This whole theory, phantom time, catastrophe, stolen history is fascinating and blows my mind... Korben, can you do an introductory post on how you got on this topic and what led you to the path you are on now? Would be good for newbies that stumble across the site.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This whole theory, phantom time, catastrophe, stolen history is fascinating and blows my mind... Korben, can you do an introductory post on how you got on this topic and what led you to the path you are on now? Would be good for newbies that stumble across the site.
Agree , I should probably expand on my initial intro post: What do we really know about our history?:unsure:

Dirigible

Agree , I should probably expand on my initial intro post: What do we really know about our history?:unsure:
Oops, must have missed that, but I would appreciate some expansion... How one arrives at investigating a topic is as important as the topic itself.

For example, myself, my parents and an uncle have all seen UFOs at different points in our lives, I, luckily, grew up with this and it allowed me to keep an open mind and not take the official narrative of any story at face value. I've stumbled across some great researchers and the one thing I know as truth is the world we live in and are presented with is not true reality.. This is why your topic and website caught my eye... I'm a horrible researcher, but love the results others bring and will continue to read with zesto.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Oops, must have missed that, but I would appreciate some expansion... How one arrives at investigating a topic is as important as the topic itself.

For example, myself, my parents and an uncle have all seen UFOs at different points in our lives, I, luckily, grew up with this and it allowed me to keep an open mind and not take the official narrative of any story at face value. I've stumbled across some great researchers and the one thing I know as truth is the world we live in and are presented with is not true reality.. This is why your topic and website caught my eye... I'm a horrible researcher, but love the results others bring and will continue to read with zesto.
Thank you. Will update :)

CyborgNinja

t never existed to begin with, also quit with this trump praising, he is just an fascist wannabe trying to install an dictatorship
Ok no masons, no trump. Is there anything else you don't want people here to discuss?

introductory post on how you got on this topic and what led you to the path you are on now? Would be good for newbies that stumble across the site.
That's a really good idea. Bring ppl up to speed quickly.

Nesspoint

"The price tag was 11 billion Euros. " That along with the ceremony! Anyone, and I mean anyone (even those who don't want to, or can't think outside of the box) who sees that opening ceremony and thinks there's not something darkly bizarre and unusual going on there, must be living in Palookaville.

This statue stands at the entrance of the CERN collider, also in Switzerland.

1525774252601.png

Hardy

I feel obliged to say something about Merkel and there begins the problem.
Of course i see the obtrusive handsign of the TV FIGURE Merkel called 'MERKEL RAUTE' .The TV FIGURE Merkel has absolute no charisma and occurs like a child with a little speech defect - but it remains a TV Figure like all the others people in supposedly power positions.I will never have a chance to meet and check them- they even could be CGI representations or Androids,the Merkel thing might be the second one.;)
My personal believe is that they are all better Crisis Actors without any authority.
This level of society doesn't exist except in the minds of the TV Consumers and the command center is hidden - therefore the hidden hand or another occult handsign like the Merkel Raute whatever it means ,in any case nothing good for the ordinary Germans.I mean ,for example,they give up the country's frontiers and invite whole Afrika ,Arabia etc. to come in- that's in train - I see it every day in real time.The rituals like the Gotthard tunnel opening or the Handsigns are their real language,some kind of atavistic Art or if you like black magic.

in cahoots

I see it every day in real time.The rituals like the Gotthard tunnel opening or the Handsigns are their real language,some kind of atavistic Art or if you like black magic.
That's some interesting stuff about the elite communicating in the open, Hardy. It's a classic strategy, to hide in plain sight, isn't it? We even know the CIA has strategies for infiltrating and disrupting independent research communities -- that's one way of doing it.

But you mentioned politicians as crisis actors -- this starts to get pretty juicy. (in anticipation of humanoidlord's rejection of the crisis actor topic, I'll provide a link from today suggesting the lowest level of crisis actor -- the rally shill) I don't know if you've heard of him, but Ole Dammegard is another extremely even-keeled independent researcher (I'm honestly pretty sick and tired of the CT tag, the conspiracy is so glaringly obvious at this point), largely concerned with analyzing so-called terrorist attacks. In his analysis, many of them are fake. I don't agree with all his claims, but he highlights fascinating evidence. Dammegard has noticed trends over the years - you got your all-seeing eyes, way too many Nike shoes, people with one shoe off - and it is believed that among the faked attacks (in which nobody actually comes to harm -- these are more like theatrical drills), symbolic clues are left at each site as a form of untraceable code, to convey where and when the next "attack" will be.

And then there's another theory, that all this symbolism is put there intentionally, but without meaning. It's there just to short-circuit people like us - to cause us to fixate and obsess, pulling us out of the main game...

Dirigible

That's some interesting stuff about the elite communicating in the open, Hardy. It's a classic strategy, to hide in plain sight, isn't it? We even know the CIA has strategies for infiltrating and disrupting independent research communities -- that's one way of doing it.

But you mentioned politicians as crisis actors -- this starts to get pretty juicy. (in anticipation of humanoidlord's rejection of the crisis actor topic, I'll provide a link from today suggesting the lowest level of crisis actor -- the rally shill) I don't know if you've heard of him, but Ole Dammegard is another extremely even-keeled independent researcher (I'm honestly pretty sick and tired of the CT tag, the conspiracy is so glaringly obvious at this point), largely concerned with analyzing so-called terrorist attacks. In his analysis, many of them are fake. I don't agree with all his claims, but he highlights fascinating evidence. Dammegard has noticed trends over the years - you got your all-seeing eyes, way too many Nike shoes, people with one shoe off - and it is believed that among the faked attacks (in which nobody actually comes to harm -- these are more like theatrical drills), symbolic clues are left at each site as a form of untraceable code, to convey where and when the next "attack" will be.

And then there's another theory, that all this symbolism is put there intentionally, but without meaning. It's there just to short-circuit people like us - to cause us to fixate and obsess, pulling us out of the main game...
Read Dave McGowan's Boston Bombing analysis... Anyone who reads that and walks away agreeing with the OS is truly and completely brainwashed... Crisis actor angle plays into it as well.

Here's a link to get you started SPECIAL REPORT ON THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS

humanoidlord

@humanoidlord, let me remind you about our level of access to information with limited access privileges. In other words, what we really know what exists, and what do not.

Just an example: the house below was officially built in the 20th century. 1914 or something like that it was. Yet nobody knows what happened. Most likely it was not built in the 20th century. It could have been the 19th, or the 18th century, it does not matter. We still would not know. Yet, somebody, most likely, does.

And the point is, if whatever of great secrecy out there was well known to everybody, it would automatically stop being a secret. Logically we would not even be talking about it on this website.

Appears, just saying that things do, or do not exist, without explaining what events, or circumstances swayed you one way or the other, does not provide anything other than an opinion.
blaming everthing on satanism or illuminaty is lazy thinking and same reason we have an ridiculous history model that doesnt makes sense

Ok no masons, no trump. Is there anything else you don't want people here to discuss?
i just don't want lazy or biased thinking

This statue stands at the entrance of the CERN collider, also in Switzerland.
that statue has an different meaning than you think, my personal theory is that they knew that old texts and statues were made by someone with a complex understanding of technology, so they build an monument to it, a "god" standing inside an particle collisor

all attacks are 100% real, the deaths are real too, what isnt real is the motives, terrorist attacks and shootings are a form of brainwashing

very good theory!, i have always thought that too, the symbolism is a way to mock us and give us free red herrings

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spykgb World-Historical Individuals 2