When does it start to curve?

sonoman

yeah, its difficult to comprehend. but I think it safe to say that this is for the most part, actually why we are here on this forum, because of the struggle between inner and outer authority or 'trusting'

[In GOD We Trust] and where we place our trust, IS our god in some ways whether we can see or admit that to ourselves or not.

trust structures are operations of law and do not always require consent to be a party to a Trust. (constructive Trust, Implied Trust, etc.)

I will write more about it (authorize) later, elsewhere on here. its deep and I think I can help other re connect in some way so they dont need to trust others about their own 'history'. of course, some are not ready and others will fight it but thats enough for here.

You have confused me slightly about having to be a good climber? Neil deGrasse Tyson claims you can't see it from commercial airline but you have claimed by climbing trees? I also grew up in the country, I wouldn't class myself as an experienced tree climber but have scaled a few in my time.

Don't ever remember seeing a curve...

I wholeheartedly agree with you we hold the authority over our reality, not alphabet agencies.

Although the whole scientific community has the burden of proof on them to prove their falacious claims. It seems most are happy enough with explanations like "gravity".

Every single astrophysasists is living in the footsteps of their predecessors. Look past the mathemagic, it's not the equations that are wrong, it's their axioms and assumptions.

They are working from Riemannian Geometry
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riemannian_geometry

Riemannian geometry was first put forward in generality by Bernhard Riemann in the 19th century. It deals with a broad range of geometries whose metric properties vary from point to point, including the standard types of Non-Euclidean geometry.

Non-Euclidean geometry, working with bogus claims like, all perpendiculars to a straight line converge at a point. This means Riemannian geometry works on the principle of a straight line appearing as a curve when presented in 2D.

These are the axioms and assumptions heliocentric scientists are working with, absolute rubbish.

1. A straight line segment can be drawn joining any two points.

2. Any straight line segment can be extended indefinitely in a straight line.

3. Given any straight line segment, a circle can be drawn having the segment as radius and one endpoint as center.

4. All right angles are congruent.

5. If two lines are drawn which intersect a third in such a way that the sum of the inner angles on one side is less than two right angles, then the two lines inevitably must intersect each other on that side if extended far enough. This postulate is equivalent to what is known as the parallel postulate.

Then along pops Riemann and pretty much uses opposites to impose his non Euclidean theory to cement a globe.

Referring back to natural science (Euclidian) the globe is physically impossible.

Riemannian theory based science isn't science, just a science of belief working from theoretical postulates.

TH
Post automatically merged:

I

I didn't mean to come across as condescending at all, really sorry if I came across in that way. Honestly didn't. I was rushing out of the house and wanted to get a reply out before I left.

I will look back what you provided when I'm home. I was never trying to shut you down in any sort of way.

The whole idea of saying about me going through each of your links wasn't to gain any sort of intellectual heiracy. It was to bring forward to whole concept of putting authority in the hands of others. You don't need NASA documents or lasers or radio frequencies. Just a bit of common sense. I wasn't directing anything toward you, just staying a few things a could see issues in.

As for me suggesting you would read it, it was more so along the lines of it being a lot to ask of someone to read a book on request from a stranger.

I can come across a little black and white, sorry again.

You don't need authority to confirm anything for you, we can do it ourselves.

Cheers

TH
Thank you, TH Dialectic. I see your point. No issues here. I am misunderstood more than understood, in part due to a lack of writing skills. Sometimes I tend to go off on people who I feel didn't show me common respect. This is what happens after 20+ years of ridicule and closed minded skepticism being slung one's way.
My apologies to you.

Npcghost

I just wish someone would go to the very edge of this supposed flat, circular Earth and take some pictures. How hard could that possibly be, in a world dominated by mass transportation, mass communication, and technological wonders? Just take a camera, go out there on a boat, take some pics, post them all over the Internet.
With what you just pointed out about our sophisticated technology, why can't they station a camera on the moon to give us a hdtv view of the earth 24/7.? Why these composite pictures, made up of satellite imagery? Like the blue marble shot? That been said, why arent they building a moon station...it's been 50yrs since we last set foot there. Put the conspiracies to bed. It would be simple, yet they dont do it.

sonoman

You have confused me slightly about having to be a good climber?
while watching this vid, I just realized why I may have confused you regarding the 'climbing':

this might not actually be what confused you either but I just wanted to clarify it a bit. the reason I was climbing is because while deep in the forest, you can not see the big rocks for all the trees so I would climb up the tallest ones in order to see over all the other trees so that I could find the big rocks in the distance. then I could navigate from the direction/position they were in, in relation to my position in the forest.

hope that was helpful, this guy in the vid is really sharp IMO, I was looking for more mandela info, not any flat earth info but in this vid he goes into the flat earth to explain why so many think it is so and like I mention, the fact that so many are FE 'believers' is absolutely astonishing to me!

as much as they think everything else is psyops, I thought FE is/was psyop and this guy in the vid explains it from both perspectives AND the best part about it is the Giants! how that is. need to link to it in one of the giant threads.

BrokenAgate

With what you just pointed out about our sophisticated technology, why can't they station a camera on the moon to give us a hdtv view of the earth 24/7.? Why these composite pictures, made up of satellite imagery? Like the blue marble shot? That been said, why arent they building a moon station...it's been 50yrs since we last set foot there. Put the conspiracies to bed. It would be simple, yet they dont do it.
How do we know they aren't on the moon? They can certainly afford it. Do we really know anything they are doing behind our backs? I've seen images of what can only be described as the remnants of man-made structures on the moon and Mars. NASA insists they're just funny-shaped rocks, without explaining how they were formed. Are there people up there now, exploring the ruins of a civilization? We'd never know it if there were.

I just wish someone would go to the very edge of this supposed flat, circular Earth and take some pictures. How hard could that possibly be, in a world dominated by mass transportation, mass communication, and technological wonders? Just take a camera, go out there on a boat, take some pics, post them all over the Internet.
I think the majority of flat earther believers would want to do it. It would be an amazing experience! But you know you can't just simply "drop everything" and go, it's never that easy. Perhaps it's easier for you, in which case, by all means! Show us your discoveries!

For the topic overall, I'm really glad to see this forum is open minded on the subject, and can be discussed openly without the typical BS you see elsewhere. Though I guess when you realize your government lied about history, what makes anyone think they won't lie about the shape of our realm?

Sun hotspots, unparalleled shadows, high altitude balloon launches... If you see the evidence, you gotta ask yourself, do you believe NASA, or your lying eyes?

I think the majority of flat earther believers would want to do it. It would be an amazing experience! But you know you can't just simply "drop everything" and go, it's never that easy. Perhaps it's easier for you, in which case, by all means! Show us your discoveries!

For the topic overall, I'm really glad to see this forum is open minded on the subject, and can be discussed openly without the typical BS you see elsewhere. Though I guess when you realize your government lied about history, what makes anyone think they won't lie about the shape of our realm?

Sun hotspots, unparalleled shadows, high altitude balloon launches... If you see the evidence, you gotta ask yourself, do you believe NASA, or your lying eyes?
Our lying spherical eyes :)

Welcome!

TH