White Sun (formerly known as Yellow)

PrimalRed

IMG_2778.PNG

So I first became aware that the Sun was whiter and more intense sometime around 2007. I have been an avid beach goer all my life and could typically handle 3-4 hours of direct sunlight without getting burnt (without having a tan) and all day without getting burnt when I had a tan. In 2007 I was getting burnt after an hour of direct sunlight even with a good tan. The sunsets were no longer as deep or beautiful as in my childhood. I knew something was up.

Around 2010-2012 it was markedly worse. I could only handle 15 minutes of direct sunlight before getting burnt- even with a strong tan. I typically avoided 10-3 pm sun for the reason and did my tanning in late afternoon hours. Around this time videos started coming up on YouTube about people noticing the white sun. People from the 60s and 70s noticed it the most- it usedd to be warm yellow with a deep blue sky and it became glaring white with a light blue sky. As a mid eighties kid I never truly got to see the yellow sun, but definitely could tell the difference compared to what i saw in the sky. Even in old videos from the 80s the sun looks more yellowish.

Around 2014 it became really bad. Even my girlfriend noticed it- there was a glaring white sunset at 6:30 pm when it's supposed to be orange, even by the shitty 2010 white sun standards. I had never seen a white sunset before.

Fast forward 2018. I spend most of my time indoors now. It's Total insanity. The sun is so white and harsh that 9oclock to 6oclock light burns my skin, giving me a sickenly feeling like I'm being irradiated. Roof workers who have been working their entire life report sun sickness. The sun is glaring white- I shit you not- at 5:45 am! And stays white and glaring all the way too sundown. Sunsets are nonexistent- it is rare even to get light orange light now. Compared to the glorious purple, pink, red and lavender sunsets of the 80s and 90s it's appalling. My eyes feel sunburnt- kind of like snow blindness- just from looking at the roads and sky. Everything is glaring white and the contrast of the trees and mountains is totally off.

Here's a picture comparing the 70s sun to today (note the similar position of Venus and distance from horizon):

So my theory is that the Sun is literally a giant light bulb- and the intensity is being turned up. This seems to be part of a termination cycle and having a blazing hot sun setting everything on fire seems to be part of the plan. The massive amounts of chemtrails they've been spraying for the past 15 years doesn't help- it seems to amplify and reflect the white light making the sky itself toxic to the eyes.

Anyone else notice this glaring whiteness everywhere?

aceofarms

Yeah I've thought about how bright things are now. I attributed it to aging or something that makes sense right? My mom pretty much does not go anywhere without her sunglasses now adays and it's not to look cool. And all across my friend groups online and IRL everyone is talking about how unrelentless the heat is. Unrelentless is a perfect word it's just bam in your damn face.

Also it seems like electric bills are increasingly rising. I went from having an average bill of 50 dollars to 80-90 from 2017 till now. Googling electric bills 2018 will bring similar results. Are we really paying for some other source of energy?

If the sun is more technological than we realise. Is the power source that ran our sun running out? So now we are instilling our own less efficient and less organic source of energy to power the sun resulting in this over exposure?

This could be reaching but it might spark someone else's mind

Last edited:

BStankman

You are not alone, I have noticed it also. And the sky is not a blue as it used to be.
I also get dizzy outside lately, but that could just be all the Aluminum Borosilicate.

It is almost like someone switched the bulb from soft to full spectrum in the terrarium.
Or the electric sun has moved into a new path of the cosmic energy stream.
Or the CERN experiments truly have changed our reality, Mandela.

anotherlayer

If our Sun is a light bulb, it has to be replaced now and then :)

i love when a story starts with "In 2012...". i love the confidence when he answers "what this means is":

"This is what the sun does all the time. And... we don't really know why it does it.".
and woah, what's this about spacesuits filling with water?

dreamtime

The gardeners in charge of the terrarium are doing a pretty bad job of keeping everything stable. Looks like they are doing experimental studies to see how the human population reacts to different kind of stimuli, before harvesting occurs. :( Or they are just bad engineers.

ISeenItFirst

First vid was interesting, didn't make it through the second. They'll talk about a hole in the sun on the news, but can't talk about it's obvious color and intensity change?

PrincepAugus

I didn't really paid attention to the sun when I was younger unfortunately. However, it is very hot more often than before (and not because of "global warming")

I would think it's the electric universe with the ever changing intensity of the sun from the past to the present very quickly. I mean the sun is not the mainstream saying that is is some faraway "nuclear fusion" ball of gas. The Birkeland Current flow into the sun has increased to cause another burning cataclysm.

Reminds me of the Helios Flaming Chariot. Guess it's not so mythological anymore.

OP
OP
PrimalRed

PrimalRed

So yesterday morning I woke up and I noticed a less-white hue outside. I asked "could this be possible? are we going to get our sun back?" but it turns out the sky was very clear and thus reflecting around less white light. And of course even "clear" is a relative term- 15 or 20 years ago it would be considered hazy. But compared to what I've seen everyday it was much clearer.

It seems indeed that the chemtrails in the sky make a white sun even whiter. I'm sure this is done deliberately in order to raise our stress levels and get people to hate life even more and make the outdoors intolerable.

The strange thing is that when looking up at the sun I was sure there was a cloud in front of it reducing the intensity. But I was actually seeing the illuminated halo of chemtrail particulate around the sun, whereas normally everything is just too glaring white to notice.

You've all contributed some interesting ideas so far. But here's something I'm really interested in: what can we do about it? I really don't like the white light, how it makes me feel or the pain it causes my eyes. I'm thinking of wearing blue and UV blocking shades during the day. I think my long term solution would be to build a house with all the windows made of yellow glass, to hopefully get an experience of the old sunlight. I don't think there's anyway we can get that crap out of the air? Heck, I don't even know how they manage to keep it up there. It must be some kind of ionized or paramagnetic powder to keep it afloat.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Why do you think it’s necessarily chemtrail related? What if they changed some settings in the sun itself?

And there is nothing we can do about it. Even this talk of ours sounds like a major banana-jambos crazy lunatic conversation.

The powers we are talking about are beyond anything we know to exist.

OP
OP
PrimalRed

PrimalRed

Why do you think it’s necessarily chemtrail related? What if they changed some settings in the sun itself?
I think it's both. The sun has been dialed up, but chemtrails also scatter the white light around and make the atmosphere itself into a glaring white light source. I noticed with clearer skies AKA less chemtrail particulate in my area that there was less whiteness to the contrast of things.

And there is nothing we can do about it. Even this talk of ours sounds like a major banana-jambos crazy lunatic conversation.

Dr. Emoto's work showed that human thought can effect water. They had an experiment in Japan where a whole bunch of meditators got together and focused on a particular body of water, and it was shown to have markedly less pollutant levels after the experiment. Cleaning the air shouldn't be too much more difficult.

Dirigible

L

I have to ask @KorbenDallas ,do you talk about this stuff in real life and what reaction do you get if you do?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Lol. My wife is fully corrupted now. Friends start to admit that there is something weird, but still explain it with a plausible rhetoric. At the same time they do realize that I went to different schools and am aware of the traditional setup of things.

Bills and family issues outweigh these topics for the most.