Hyperborea: what if it still exists?

Obviously we know that all the major landmasses, as well as the smaller ones, have already been discovered. We have space satellites providing us with up to date geographic imagery. The International Space Station is out there constantly keeping a close watch on our planet. At least, this is the way it is supposed to be. Yet, some perfectly explainable, but in my opinion, still strange circumstances might suggest that things could be a bit more complicated.

Gerardo_Mercatore_-_Gerardus_Mercator.jpg

Gerardus Mercator

Do I really think there is a hidden continent of Hyperborea in the vicinity of the North Pole? May be not so much, for the power of the dogmatic education is still strong inside this one. But I do think there could be just about anything which we are not allowed to see up there. I will use Hyperborea as a hypothetical hidden object. To get my point across. For that, I will have to cover the following areas:
  • History of Hyperborea including text sources
  • Hyperborea on the maps
  • Marine and Aerial traffic - satellite data
    • Cruise ship routes
  • Military bases around the Bering Strait
  • GPS challenges in the Arctic
  • Temperature inconsistencies
  • Time Zones anomaly
  • The China-Russia-Canada-America underwater Train
Hyperborea
In Greek mythology the Hyperboreans were a mythical race of giants who lived "beyond the North Wind". This land was supposed to be perfect, with the sun shining twenty-four hours a day.

Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici_A.jpg

Once again, we run into this mysterious 15th century which gave us knowledge of the so-called Ancient World.
The earliest extant source that mentions Hyperborea in detail, Herodotus's Histories, dates from circa 450 BC. And this is where we run into the first problem. As this blog members know, I have a big issue with sources of our history. This one is not an exception. Allegedly, Herodotus wrote his "Histories" in the second half of the 5th century BC. Yet, the earliest copy of some other copy this mankind has in its possession is dated to "some time before 1449". This means that the text was "located" in 1449 and could not be produced later then 1449. Hence, we have this 2,000 year old time void during which Herodotus was unaccounted for. Along with Herodotus, Hyperborea was also MIA.

In my opinion these 2,000 years are a lie. If Herodotus ever existed, he produced his texts some time between 10th and 15th centuries AD. This is just my opinion, but I have my own reasons for it:
Yes, I do think that we are being lied to (on some unprecedented level) by our historians. While the majority of these so-called historians genuinely have no clue, there are some that do. The top ones standing behind the Common Core historical curriculum definitely know what's up.

I have no plans to cover all the existing sources of our knowledge of Hyperborea. This is as far as I will go in this article. For additional information on the early, and other sources Wikipedia and co. will do just fine:
Maps: Hyperborea
Obviously one of the most famous maps of the Arctic Continent of Hyperborea is the one below. It was allegedly done by Gerardus Mercator in 1595. The below map was displayed in his posthumously published atlas, Atlantis pars altera.
  • Born in Flanders, the great cartographer Gerhard Mercator spent most of his adult life in Duisburg, Germany, where he died in December 1594. The next year his son Rumold published the last of the three parts of his famous atlas, which contains this map. It is the first full map of the Arctic, an expansion of Mercator's inset of the area in his world map of 1569, here showing recent Northwest and Northeast Passage discoveries. In the east, S. Hugo Willoughbes land is named for Sir Hugh Willoughby (d. 1554), who, leading the English Company of Merchant Adventurers' three-ship expedition in 1553, became locked in the ice off the coast near Murmansk with two of his ships; Russian fishermen found the boats with their corpses the next year. Willem Barentsz (ca. 1550-1597), the Dutch navigator, while commanding three expeditions in search of a navigable passage to eastern Asia across the top of Europe and Russia, reached Novaya Zemlya and discovered Spitsbergen (1596). Fretum Forbosshers and Fretum Dauis, in the west, refer to discoveries of the Englishmen Martin Frobisher and John Davis in the 1570s and 1580s [read more about them in the next two cases].The roundels in the corners contain the title and maps of the Shetland Islands, the mythical island of Frisland, and the Faeroe Islands. But the interesting feature, of course, is Mercator's depiction of the North Pole as a large magnetic rock, surrounded by four mountainous islands which are separated by four major rivers converging upon it.
  • Mercator explained the source for his cartography in a 1577 letter to John Dee, an English mathematician and astrologer:
In the midst of the four countries is a Whirl-pool . . . into which there empty these four indrawing Seas which divide the North. And the water rushes round and descends into the earth just as if one were pouring it through a filter funnel. It is four degrees wide on every side of the Pole, that is to say eight degrees altogether. Except that right under the Pole there lies a bare rock in the midst of the Sea. Its circumference is almost 33 French miles, and it is all of magnetic stone. . . . This is word for word everything that I copied out of this author years ago. [E. G. R. Taylor, "A Letter Dated 1577 from Mercator to John Dee," in Imago Mundi 13 (1956), p. 60.]
  • The identity of the author cited by Mercator, a "Jacobus Cnoyen of Herzogenbusch," has never been established. Jodocus Hondius acquired the printing plates in 1604; later editions of the Hondius version of the map show the separation of Greenland and the re-drawing of polar coastlines, particularly in the Spitsbergen and Novaya Zemlya areas, as the demythologizing of the Arctic continued by explorers and whalers.
Septentrionalium Terrarum Descriptio
1595 Mercator_Septentrionalium_Terrarum_descriptio_1.jpg

As we can see, the true source for the above map is named as Jacobus Cnoyen of Herzogenbusch. Who this gentleman was and where he acquired his information is anyone's guess.
Hyperborea Maps

1492 Martin of Bohemia
Globe
hyperborea_globe_1.jpg

Martin Behaim - Wikipedia

1565 Americae Pars Borealis
1565 Americae pars Borealis_M.jpg

1570 Ortelius Europe Scandinavia
1570 Ortelius Europe Scandinavia_M.jpg

1586 Terra Septemtrionalis Incognita America
Terra Septemtrionalis Incognita America.jpg

1587 Urbano Monte's World Map
Monte_map_hyperborea_1_x.jpg

The impossible 1587 Urbano Monte's World Map

1587 Ortelius Typus Orbis Terrarum
1587 Typus Orbis Terrarum_M.jpg

1592 Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici
1592_Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici_M.jpg

Related to the above map: 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

Marine and Aerial Traffic
Marine Traffic
While we have tons of conventional ways to explain the lack of ship and aircraft movement North and through the Bering Strait, I think it is worth addressing the issue. We will use the below website. It allegedly uses satellite signal to track ship movement around the world:
Bering Strait
marinetraffic_B.jpg

Spitsbergen
marinetraffic_C.jpg

Bering Strait: 65.765066, -168.911138
Spitsbergen: 78.702680, 15.749018

bering_strait_plus.jpg
  • Spitsbergen is approximately 910 miles north of Bering Strait. It experiences plenty of marine traffic. Gulfstream alone, if it even exists, can not account for this ability to travel in the North Seas. Sure enough, they can say that Norweigian Current is the one to blame, but its existence is as verifiable as the rover on Mars.
North_Atlantic_currents.jpg

Good luck waiting on a ship going through the actual Bering Strait. I have been sporadically checking for about two months now, while thinking about posting this. No luck so far. Ships pop up in the vicinity now and then but not going through. This lack of traffic can not be explained if you actually think about the bigger picture of marine traffic as it relates trade, fishing and pleasure. If you do luck out with one phantom crossing, would that be sufficient to explain the issue?

Whole World
marinetraffic_A.jpg

Alaskan Ship Cruises
At some point I thought that there was some Alaskan cruise going through the Bering Strait, but the routes below are self-explanatory. Cruse ships do not appear to enter the Strait. You can cruise Bering Sea all day long, but you will not go through the actual Strait.

katmai-kamchatka.jpg

Good-luck: From $25,850 to $49,990

Alaska-Cruise-Map.jpg

14-night-japan-russia-alaska-voyage-itinerary-map.jpg

Cross on Foot
Alaska Cruise Tour Coldfoot.gif

At some point I thought I found a cruise going through the Bering Strait. At least the below map and this article suggested that it would be possible. But it does not exist. At least I failed to find it available for booking.

DOES NOT EXIST
Crystal Serenity cruise_alaska.jpg

Aerial Traffic
Multiple websites suggest that there are several flights going over the North Pole region. Yet on the aerial traffic satellite map we are witnessing the same issue. Planes do not fly there. Obviously we have traditional explanations which do sound plausible enough to accept them.
flightradar24.png

Military Bases
We sure have a butt load of both Russian and American military bases guarding the entire vicinity of the Bering Strait. This one is also plausibly explainable from the National Security stand point. But any regular military purpose can not exclude any additional one.

USA_bases.jpg

russias_bases_1.jpg

GPS Challenges in the Arctic
I did not think satellites cared where to send their signal to. Apparently this is not quite the case. Navigational difficulties in the Arctic region are partially attributed to poor satellite reception.
More human activity is expected in the Arctic region in the coming decades. However, satellite navigation remains inaccurate and difficult in this region. GPS is not quite as global as its name suggests—the technology is unreliable in the Arctic, an area on Earth that is slowly seeing more human activity due to tourism, research, and industry. As the ice recedes in the Arctic, the region may also become a more common passageway for ships. Accurate navigation is important in the Arctic for all of these situations, made especially crucial by the negative impacts accidents could have on the environment and the difficulty of rescue missions in the case of emergencies.
As you can see, 900 bln dollars spent by NASA to grow crops, play music and defecate in space were not enough to solve this Arctic region satellite signal issue. Shame on them, or shame on us for being so gullible?

Temperature Inconsistencies
Two regions 1300 miles apart when viewed North to South have virtually the same temperature, with Alaskan Anchorage being the warmer one on multiple occasions.

Vladivostok - Anchorage
North to South ~ 1300 Miles/2100 km

43.1198° N vs. 61.2181° N
valdivostok-anchorage.jpg

Refer to: Vladivostok vs. Anchorage vs. Bandon - Climate Zone Maps

Time Zones Anomaly
Two towns, or cities are 59 miles away from each other, yet the time difference on the Time Zone Map is four hours.

Naukan, Russia
1_Naukan.jpg

60 miles = 4 hours

Tin City, Alaska

1_Tin_cuty.jpg

As crow flies - 59 miles
Naukan, Russia to Tin City, USA
naukan_tin city.jpg

Refer to: Time Zones: Tin City, US vs Naukan, Russia

China - Russia - USA Underwater Train
Not to question Chinese ability to build this train route, but I do have my own doubts. May be if there was no Bering Strait out there. Sounds way too crazy at the moment. In my home state of Washington they are building this 50 mile long $60 bln dollar Light Rail Train which will take them 10 years to complete.

Probably should have never mentioned this one, but the entire idea is just ridiculous. Quadruple the price, triple the time and enjoy. I think something is left unsaid with this project.

china_usa train_1.jpg

KD: I do not know if they are hiding Hyperborea there or something else, but things are definitely not as straightforward as they should be. Accepting the official position requires one too many plausible explanations to be embraced as something normal.

In general, we are supposed to know what is located in the Arctic Circle: cold water and a bunch of ice. We have satellite imagery and ISS imagery. Finally we have Google Maps and Google Earth which are based on satellite imagery, right?

where is ice?
NP_View_1.jpg

Faking Bering Strait
Misrepresent some bay...
bering_strait_fake_2_1.jpg

bering_strait_fake_1_1.jpg

OOPS
Orontius_Finess_map_1531.jpg

Related article: Continent of North America does not exist... or could it be a part of Asia?

What are they hiding up there? Hyperborea?

This approximately 200 year difference between Inventio Fortunata and Topographia Hibernica is definitely interesting. Additionally, I find this excerpt from wikipedia noteworthy.
  • Mercator's contemporary, the 16th-century English historian Richard Hakluyt, identifies the author of the Inventio as Nicholas of Lynn. Hakluyt apparently arrived at this conclusion because of Geoffrey Chaucer's mention of Nicholas in his Treatise on the Astrolabe. Hakluyt did not himself, of course, have a copy of the Inventio.
    • Nicholas was alive at the right time (very roughly – he is quite likely to have been a child in 1360), and had the right skills, but he was a Carmelite friar, not a Franciscan, and no earlier biographer indicates that he spent years travelling back and forth across the Atlantic on government business
    • Inventio Fortunata - Wikipedia
  • What he (Nicholas of Lynn) was not, as far as any early biographers were concerned, was an explorer. The identification of Nicholas as the Franciscan (Minorite) friar who wrote a text called the Inventio Fortunata, allegedly describing a voyage to Greenland and beyond, was first proposed by Richard Hakluyt, the late 16th-century historian of exploration.
    • Hakluyt based the claim on information from mathematician John Dee who, in turn, relied on information obtained from the Dutch cartographer Gerardus Mercator.
    • Nicholas, however, was a Carmelite, not a Minorite, and if Hakluyt and Dee had read Bale (rather than apparently basing their identification on Chaucer's praise for Nicholas' work with astrolabes), they would have discovered an entry about a Franciscan friar named Hugh of Ireland, who wrote "a certain journey in one volume".
    • Nicholas of Lynn - Wikipedia
The sources that came to a conclusion (and know better than Richard Hakluyt, who died in 1616) that Nicholas of Lynn could not author Inventio Fortunata, all date to the 20th century. Meanwhile, back in the day, researchers did consider Nicholas de Linna to be the author.

The book linked above, also states that Nicholas de Linna made five additional voyages to "perfect his discoveries". The below excerpt is also an interesting reading. Allows to understand the reasoning behind the 20th century sources listed in Wikipedia.

But... Bale admits that Nicholas of Lynn "wrote other things he had not seen."

The below excerpt dated with 1684 suggests that at the time they firmly believed that this particular Nicholas of Lynn was the one who traveled to the territories in question.

Who was Hugh?
  • There is another possible candidate, about whom, unfortunately, almost nothing is known.
  • According to early 16th-century literary historian John Bale, an Irishman named Hugh, who was a Franciscan, travelled widely in the 14th century, and wrote "a certain journey in one volume" – but again, whether or not this was the Inventio, no copy of it is known.
  • Source
KD: On a separate note, I would like to see the original method of dating used. The Scaligerian chronology applied to the events predating it, has a very limited usage.

As far as the book titled Topographia Hibernica goes... even the wiki article has some wildly entertaining things in there. Considering that we have way more info pertaining to Topographia Hibernica vs. Inventio Fortunata, I will try to educate myself on what this book is about, before I form an opinion. The manuscript (MS-700) is in Latin, so it would be nice to find a trustworthy translation.

I was given this link by @jd755 containing other more detailed information regarding John Dee.
There are some interesting points to make:
  • This article doesn't mention the 'Inventio Fortunata' anywhere.
  • Cnoyen was probably a contemporary of the King of Norway receiving the delegation of 8 men (this we had already deduced).
  • Cnoyen's book, the 'Itinerarium' is not mentioned by name.
  • One of the 8 men welcomed by the King of Norway is said to be a descendant in the 5th generation from a Brussels citizen (this information was already present on the wiki but it's better to mention it again).
  • There is no mention of the friar who wrote the 'Inventio' and no clue about him being Nicholas of Lynn, even if Richard Hakluyt is mentioned.
  • As already mentioned on the wiki, John Dee received the letter from Mercator in 1577 and wrote his book 'Brytanici Imperii Limites' in 1578.
The first thing I want to say is that the Tuscan 'Polar' maps I posted are dated between 1575 and 1586 but, strangely enough, they are the only maps without the date reported upon them and they differ from all the others because they are the only ones with some Latin text in them (not the parts regarding Arthur though, which are in line with the Tuscan language shown on all the other maps).
I personally find a bit suspicious that the authors of this article don't mention the 'Inventio' and his author. To be fair the friar is mentioned only once in the very beginning of the article:
  • "Dee's arguments, culminating in the Limites, do not rest exclusively upon Arthur's supposed conquest of the northern latitudes (an Oxford friar, the Welsh Prince Madoc, and St Brendan the Navigator were all also cited as evidence for a historical dominion and thus current ownership)
This passage shows that they are considering Oxford as the place of origin of the friar, therefore hinting at Nicholas of Lynn without mentioning him. But it also shows that John Dee supposedly considered the story of the friar to be unrelated to that of King Arthur.

So what supposedly comes out of this narrative is that King Arthur explored the Arctic regions 5 generations before the 8 men went to Norway (a generation in the Bible is given as 30 years so we are probably talking about roughly 150 years before the year 1364). In 1360 the friar accomplished his journey and explored the northern lands after leaving behind his companions. During that voyage he probably met the descendants of those who colonized those parts of the world under King Arthur and in that occasion he exchanged his astrolabe for a holy book. The one who received the astrolabe, a descendant of a citizen of Brussels, was the person who told the story to the King of Norway and possibly to Cnoyen. The friar supposedly returned to the King of England and wrote the 'Inventio Fortunata'. The King of Norway organized his own expedition to the Arctic.

A captivating story but I still find strange that Edward, the instigator of the northern exploration, is also the one recovering the Arthurian Round Table upon which the lords swear their oaths.

I've read there's many people considering Dee's work a hoax created to give the English Crown the historical means to conquer and own various territories from America to Russia.

On the one hand we find Artur's story on some Tuscan maps of the same period, even the datation is not clear to be fair. But is it supposed that the English Monarchs managed to sneak their own propaganda in XVI century Florence and in Tuscan language at that? Hard to believe.

On the other hand this strange resemblance of Edward III and Arthur reminds me the possible various phantom images supposedly discovered by Fomenko... Were Edward and Arthur the same person?

P.S.: It is said in that link that the Tudors considered themselves descendants of King Arthur and so John Dee's book was a perfect way for them to claim various territories for themselves. If this is true then it would not impossible since according to the text Arthur lived around the year 1200. But if Arthur was Edward III, it would be even more true, since the House of Thudor is said originate from the House of Lancaster, a cadet branch of the House of Plantagenet to which Edward belonged.

P.P.S.: Searching for an alter ego of Arthur around the year 1200 I propose Richard Lionhart, where both names ending parts (hard and hart) remember the name Arthur. The link provided above talks about a supposedly lost book about Arthur called 'Gestae Arthuri' but at the same time Richard Lionhart had an 'Itinerarium Regis Ricardi' dedicated to him where the word itinerarium spawns as in the title by Cnoyen, and another book called 'Gesta Regis Ricardi' by Roger of Howden.
There was also an Arthur I Duke of Brittany who supposedly died very young (1187-1203) and was in fact a 'Briton'.

Last edited:
Yeah, or having enough money to fly a large unmanned drone all over the planet to look for yourself, even then it would be hard with just money as the air is under constant surveillance because people are so paranoid about their own wealth that they must govern their countries or tell their dictators to control everything.
An unmanned vehicle able to fly all around the thing. Hum, good idea : Russians actually plan to do it with a certain nuclear powered hypersonic drone, sometimes ! Seriously, let's not forget the chinese/katayan concept of The Belt (the ice wall ?) and The Road (to terras incognitas ?)

And if the actual russian-chinese alliance is just Great Tartaria rising again amidst the real geography ?

If you want, check the geography of this planet on the selenographic map of the world here :

The dark earth subject brought somewhere on this blog is also of real interest : it's about a cataclysmic event which sent dark earth/peat all around the world (for instance, in the whole America which, if we consider what it's about here, is part of Asia) and a lot of sand until all the actual deserts. As you can see on ancient maps, there was Hyperborea and also a certain mountain at the center… What about them just after the cataclysm ?

What if this supposed cataclysm took place in Hyperborea and if the contours of continents changed because of it while it separated Asia from America in relatively close times ? What if this was an episode of a very brutal war between Tartaria of the "Heartland" and some alien power attacking from the east (by what became USA) and from the west (by the Romanovs, then Bonaparte). What if the separation of Asia and America was not a natural fact, but obtained but usage of extreme force and power of mass destruction ?

What if Tartaria never lost the war, but just pulled back and is regaining its continents from now on ?

Yeah, or having enough money to fly a large unmanned drone all over the planet to look for yourself, even then it would be hard with just money as the air is under constant surveillance because people are so paranoid about their own wealth that they must govern their countries or tell their dictators to control everything.
And so, there is mention of a "voyage made in the year 458 A.D. by the Chinese from the port of Leaotung in China to the Fousang of the Chinese in America, 55 degrees above California. The maps show that the Chinese, Japanese and Tartars considered the route from northern Asia to northern America to be short, easy and well-known. Mr Buache calls it the Northern Strait [...] Several other documents collected by Villasennor in his "Théâtre Américain" confirm this tradition. Botturini, in his project for a new history of North America, in dealing with the passage of the Indians through the new Spain, says that he found in the histories of Muscovy and Japan that these regions are represented as continents on ancient wooden geographical tables. The English authors of the Universal History believe that Asia and America, first united by an isthmus, were divided by an earthquake (source of 1771).
On the map entitled
Recentissima NOVI ORBIS Sive AMERICÆ SEPTENTRIONALIS et MERIDIONALIS TABULA" (1697?) by Justus Danckerts (1635-1701) the link between Asia (Tatenlandt/ Strait of Vries) and America (New Albion/ Strait of Anian) appears to be named "Terra Esonis", which an armillary sphere preserved in the Royal Museum at Greenwich indicates to be "the coastline of North America extending westwards". In 1745, according to Gerard & Leonard Valk, California is still an island and the extension of north-west America is labelled 'TERRA INCOGNITA / sive / TERRA ESONIS', and also called Gamaland (Gama, like Vasco de Gama).

Looking west, Terra Esonis/Gamaland is portrayed as a large swath of land stretching uninterrupted between North
America and Asia.

Translated with DeepL
And so, there is mention of a "voyage made in the year 458 A.D. by the Chinese from the port of Leaotung in China to the Fousang of the Chinese in America, 55 degrees above California. The maps show that the Chinese, Japanese and Tartars considered the route from northern Asia to northern America to be short, easy and well-known. Mr Buache calls it the Northern Strait [...] Several other documents collected by Villasennor in his "Théâtre Américain" confirm this tradition. Botturini, in his project for a new history of North America, in dealing with the passage of the Indians through the new Spain, says that he found in the histories of Muscovy and Japan that these regions are represented as continents on ancient wooden geographical tables. The English authors of the Universal History believe that Asia and America, first united by an isthmus, were divided by an earthquake (source of 1771).
On the map entitled
Recentissima NOVI ORBIS Sive AMERICÆ SEPTENTRIONALIS et MERIDIONALIS TABULA" (1697?) by Justus Danckerts (1635-1701) the link between Asia (Tatenlandt/ Strait of Vries) and America (New Albion/ Strait of Anian) appears to be named "Terra Esonis", which an armillary sphere preserved in the Royal Museum at Greenwich indicates to be "the coastline of North America extending westwards". In 1745, according to Gerard & Leonard Valk, California is still an island and the extension of north-west America is labelled 'TERRA INCOGNITA / sive / TERRA ESONIS', and also called Gamaland (Gama, like Vasco de Gama).

Looking west, Terra Esonis/Gamaland is portrayed as a large swath of land stretching uninterrupted between North
America and Asia.

Lucky for me, I don’t know anything about this Hyperborea business. Never studied it, or whatever… I’m lucky because I am approaching this subject with a virgin mindset.… I don’t think my mind can be raped by the bullshit because I listen to my gut which fills my mind with so much stuff there’s no room for anything else.

Anyway…I do not trust the old maps that we see that show that North Pole business with the central mountain and the four rivers… I don’t trust the maps or any of the written history about that North Pole business because groups like the Vatican way back in the 1300’s did things like erasing any evidence of Portuguese explorers east of a line that ran nth sth from pole to pole straight thru the middle of Australia … now if they did things like that way back then, why wouldn’t they change maps to hide important things like the whereabouts of Hyperborea etc.
Plus we see time and time again facts about different things being turned back to front or upside down or just the opposite of the truth. (it‘s some sort of psychological trick they have)
So maps are out.
Written history is out.
That only leaves logic and intuition.
My gut said Antarctic straight up before I could even gather my thoughts.
And I could see the connection between Atlantis and Hyperborea straight up.
So with that in mind I thought about my Norwegian grandfather who was with Roald Amundsen’s expedition to navigate the Northwest Passage etc …they lived with the Inuit for 2 years before completing the task and my mother was given the her first name same as the Inuit’s chief’s daughter. … I have my grandfathers duffle bag that’s as big as a sleeping bag and made out of the thickest canvas I’ve ever seen.(could be hemp)
Anyway, I mention the above because the family talked a lot about it, but never mentioned anything about a big mountain or hidden ideal temperate paradise in reality or even in legends… nothing about any mysteries up there… nothing.
Nothing ‘different’ about the Sth Pole either… And those Norwegians can talk… trust me.
It also came to mind about hearing yeas ago that radioactive material from the northern hemisphere was found in Antarctica some years after Chernobyl…If that is true then there is an energetic transfer capable from nth to south that passes directly thru the Earth… (that gels with me)
So reading my own mind I could see a very tall energy flow of energy coming out of the Sth Pole’ centre which is part of the flow thru the Earth’s energy field that is shaped like a donut… Toroidal I think it is called.
That makes sense…Mt Meru is a large flowing energy out of the Earth which would flow to and connect to the ‘heavens’…and the rivers might be the flow-off/return energy to the Toriod… (although the rivers may be there under the ice and they would full of ‘special water)… I think that it was the centre of the Atlantian civilisation that was connected to other dimensions in the Universe via this tube of energy that was created by the Earth’s dynamics…. I also think that it was the fabled Tower of Babel Coz the stories of the building of such a tower in Genesis is ludicrous… it’s like someone tried to explain to the children of old the story about the legend in a way that children would understand… and some knucklebrain added it to the Scriptures…
It seems that the Tower of Babel connection in the past might have been abused or misused in someway which caused the end of Atlantis. (Which was said to have connections to the whole world at the time, and everyone would have most likely spoken the same language)

That is most likely the reason that there is so much secrecy and scientific research going on down there.
Just up the road here in southern Tasmania is the HQ for Antarctic research etc. And I get the feeling from people I have talked to that you are preferred, or highly favoured to go to the Antarctic if you have a secret handshake.😉🤐🫱🫲🤘🤝

Similar articles

Back